>Other Links
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fnafg/
New Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fivenightsatfreddysgeneral2/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>Damn it, Freddy, I'm a night guard, not an endoskeleton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suFroHhG86w
picosong.com/K5ny/
youtube.com/watch?v=PjRZ9eOJSVY
pastebin.com/tG1e18KT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xth for Health and Safety

Why is it our OP image is never something actually made here. Granted, this isn't that bad or anything, but considering the amount of content that comes out of this place you'd think the first thing people see when joining the thread would be representative of what's actually made here. Franky, sometimes I get the feeling sometimes that the person making the new threads is trolling us to some minor extent with what they choose.

>waah waah why do people use actual material from the games instead of Sex Robot Rabbit #37 or the titger or a fangame ripoff?

>waah waah I'm too blind to see that not everything the OCfags make is fapbait

>Talking shit about Tammy

how is this a general? what do you guys talk about? fapping to the animatronics and waifu wars?

Yes. Just like every other Veeky Forums general.

I got a theory about the sister location, and why the mystery animatronic looks so different from the regular ones. What if this location was a completely different kids restaurant, with completely different characters, which got bought out and transformed into a Freddy Fazbears, similar to how Showbiz Pizza was turned into Chuck e Cheese. So these animatronics had their suits removed to be turned into Freddy, Bonnie etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=suFroHhG86w

But then the springlock suits began to malfunction, so the company has been forced to use the costumes from the other restaurant, hence this different looking animatronic.

Remember what Phone Guy said in FNAF 3 Night 4?
>Until replacements arrives, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. Keep in mind, they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected.

Why say that if these new suits are just variations of the classic Freddy Fazbear characters? Unless of course, these new costumes are of the characters from the other restaurant.

Tammy has nothing to do with Five Nights at Freddy's, the video game.

>Talking shit about Tammy
Absolutely.
Maybe if we do that enough she'll go away.

Considering Phone Dude makes a furry cosplay joke on Night 1, Phone Guy was likely referring to the short-notice suits being furry cosplay-style things that didn't resemble the characters at all.

Never
And?

This thread is for Five Nights at Freddy's, the video game.

Feel free to discuss Tammy on furaffinity.

It didn't get rid of Scrapper, why would it get rid of a fictional tiger robot/"robot"

And payout to Tammy posting! Who bet Tammy as the first shitposting session of the new thread? Congratulations, and minor payout to "OC donut steels" for including Tammy.

What will the next round of shitposting be? Benis? Skype? Place your bets! Everyone's a winner at /5n@f/, where we have shitposting contests every hour on the hour! Place a bet for magician cat or Scrapper!

Anyone can win! Will it be me, will it be you, oh hell yes and a cha cha oo~! Let the next round begin!

Kinda reminds me of the early days when just the mention of Beamz could send people into frothing rage.

I vote you.
Cause you're clearly one of this place's OC posting shitheads who comes back every day to make everything worse.

Ooh, is it too late to vote shitty detective anoning? This is a good example of "because of no reason whatsoever, I deduce you are some other user!"

You know why I'm fine with most of the OCs we see here, or at least the ones that either come from the thread itself or a good fangame? Because it will never be as bad as the Twink Beamz Era of /5N@F/. People act as though shit like Dino Dan's or Tammy is equal to having acid thrown in their faces but both of those have been pretty inoffensive and most of the shit that comes from them are from people shitposting about how much they hate them. Twink Beamzthirst consumed whole threads back in the day.

Ah yes, the age of Sweater and Fluff Beamz. Badger was out in full force, BoyBonnie was promising to finish his CYOA but never did, and the genesis of Tiredanon graced the threads.

>This thread is for Five Nights at Freddy's, the video game.
Who are you to decide?

Now that Freddy is out of a job, does he just sit at a computer and shitpost on Veeky Forums all night and day?

Be nice to Foxy and Foxy will be nice to you!

Someone give me the lore for each game. I want to know if it's worth buying.

>This is the automated voice messaging system for Jeremy Human's Funtime Family Arcade and Pizzeria.
>You have one new voice message.
>Main Menu
>To listen to your messages, press one.
>For greeting options, pres--
[beep]
>First new voice message. Received: Monday, June 20th at 12:01 AM

picosong.com/K5ny/

Many thanks to Springroll for the fantastic Jeremy Human art!

It's not.

If you're buying the games for the lore you're buying them for the wrong reasons, but here you go:

FNAF1
Likely takes place in the early 90s. You work as a night watchman at a run-down Chuck E. Cheese-like restaurant. The animatronics are trying to force you into a Freddy Fazbear costume which is lethal as it is full of sharp mechanical crossbeams, parts, etc and is not designed to be worn by a human. They begin moving shortly after midnight and you have to prevent them from entering your office over the course of six hours. At this point in the story nobody knows why they do so, and corporate has paid people off to cover up the murders in case a night guard is killed by the animatronics.

FNAF2
More of the same. It takes place in 1987 and serves as a prequel/backstory to the first game. FNAF2 confirms the animatronics are haunted by the souls of children who were murdered by a serial killer (he lured them to a back room wearing a costume and killed them) presumably a guard employed before you at the franchise hence why the animatronics attempt to kill you. The original characters are in physical disarray and have been replaced with new, shiny "toy" versions as the restaurant has just reopened after years of being shut down. However, the old ones are still functional and still attempt to kill you along with the new ones. This is usually considered the low point of the series, though the characters from this game are very popular in this thread.

FNAF3
Thirty years after FNAF2. An entrepreneur has purchased a ton of memorabilia from the stores and opened up a horror attraction, probably at a theme park. He only has one functional animatronic, but it's the entombed body of the serial killer who died in an ironic fashion -- inside a costume like the kind he used to kill the kids. You're still a night guard, and you have to keep the one animatronic out of your office.

FNAF4
You're a child haunted by nightmare versions of the robots in your home. That's it.

We Roommates ARG now?

I wish there was more Jeremy Human.

NEW CHAPTER WHEN

today

>they don't even suit you, they just fucking rip you apart
Jesus

Jeremy Human is such a cool design. Probably one of my favorites out of Weaver's whole cast.

If that is you, Poke, nice job on the voicework, too.

that sounds progressively worse after the 2nd

That's because it is.

Scott lost his mind and all the games after 1 are utter shit. Don't even bother playing the series.

I would do it, i dont care if i get killed

Hey, does anyone have the original pic of this? And by that, I mean the picture this was based off of.

hahaha what the fuck is that hair

>picosong.com/K5ny/
Who recorded this? Is that Poke?

Reposting for new thread.

Damn, that's nostalgic.

/5N@F/'s best Bonnies, right there.
You can't prove me wrong.

Nah, this one right here.

Reposting tall, I can also take a few requests if you've got them

>Antlers
>Tuck them in

I immediately heard a hypothetical deer/moose guard reacting in the voice of Bernard from DOTT.

Draw a robot other than just Amazangle and Fuchsey

Don't tease me user

Actually, that was me. I forgot to put my name back on.

draw a small toychica trying to be scary

youtube.com/watch?v=PjRZ9eOJSVY

THE JOY OF PROCREATION

Baking a pizza. What're you up to /5N@F/?

Plotting your demise

That's nice. What's the plan?

No Crisis, we fixed up Foxy and now he's not a lewd dude anymore.

One day back in the big city and already he's back to his old habits.
Go home, Foxy. You're wife is probably worried about you.

>wanting to watch cute robot furries fuck
Gross. What kind of board do you think this is?

>Not Zipper Dachshund

One job.

Noice

>Throwing another OC into the recent shitpost shit storm
I'll spare her.

stop teasing us crisis

Bots being cute is best!

Mangle fighting Mecha-Godzilla over who rules Japa- I mean Paris

you're some kinda sadist aren't you crisis

Awww

Part 27 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt and his newerer roommates.

Roommates - Chapter 27 (The Restaurant): pastebin.com/tG1e18KT

shitting fucknuggets the teeth

something that no one here will know

what kind of board do YOU think this is?

Always test your mattresses out thoroughly before you decide to take one home.

woo boi

[Confused rabbit noises]

>"I don't know, Mike," Beanie replies exasperatedly. "Nobody knows."
Ha, nice

hi everyone

how goes

Hello, person who I am not directly replying to. I do certainly hope that you are not being crushed by final exams like I am.

Please take this where it needs to go. Make them kiss.

Draw BB lewds.

warm rabbits

Suggest a scenario :0

user gently and lovingly taking BB's anal virginity