WR BLOODTHORN
>WR BLOODTHORN
WR BLOODTHORN
>WR BLOODTHORN
WR BLOODTHORN
>WR BLOODTHORN
WR BLOODTHORN

>insiderbros are actually real

he changed literally everything, even things we could have never imagined, and yet didnt make the most fundamental change of all that would have the biggest impact on enjoyment for everyone: region locking south americans out of ranked games.

Reminder that aghs is core on rapier gyro now.

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

WHAT DO THE BANANAS MEAN

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Can someone upload webm of gyro's aghs?

I'm playing vanguard jungle terrorblade and there is nothing you can do to stop me

>Scan
>Scans a targeted 900 AoE for 8 seconds. Indicates whether there are enemy heroes in that area during the 8 seconds.

DEFEND THIS DOTARDS

Pretty sure it's not gonna be that huge because it still takes up an inventory slot. with boots and a TP you're already limited to 4 slots.

position 5 Supports on the other hand, can afford 225 gold and the slot because all they have are brown boots, wards, and maybe a magic stick

Holy shit, the Echo Sabre is so good.

i cant

it doesn't give vision
it doesn't work in rosh

It means we Mario Kart now

>clinkz bloodthorn

Anyone screen capped that valve inside bro from a few days ago?

He wasn't a fucking troll holy shit

Did someone say Bananas?
Guess I'll have to join this game after all.

Defence of the farm.
Fuck teamfights lmao

this is literally r8 revolver tier

dead fucking game, does valve have ANY clue what theyre doing?

>yfw storm scepter is just bad dream coil

bruno has been a gulagite forever

why has everyone forgotten this

Banana?

Some of these changes are nice, some are just unecessary. Also, Im not sure if you guys realize this, but there is going to be tons of fights and flaming over who gets the exp tome in pubs. It will break teams who are already tilting, mark my words.

Dont use best girl like that user.

This patch seriously discourages all early aggression and leads to a shitty 60+ minute game with 1 team fight at the end type of playstyle. Basically it is LoL now. Especially because all heroes getting these EPIC NEW PASSIVES HAHA! If you think you are getting ganked early just scan.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN THIS ICEFROG IS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ogre magi
earthshaker
faceless void

>sven now nukes everybody
ebin

Fuck, I really wish Blood Thorn was as cool as it looks.
It's 7k gold for something that's purgeable with bkb. Seems like a goddamn waste on all of the heroes who can actually buy an orchid.
It'd be nice on windrunner, if orchid was like 1k gold cheaper. You need to either get a really fucking fast maelstrom on that girl or get a pont booster.

>bad dream coil
>with no cooldown
>literally perma stunned if you dont have bkb
SEND HELP

Check first few posts

ONLY AFTER 4.5 MINUTES JESUS

holy shit I knew I saw most of that yesterday but I already forgot I screencapped that guy to spite him.

based fucking bruno

fuck off nigger we already have PL

>Wraith King Mortal Strike now does a critical hit for double the value when attacking non-heroes

Wraith King jungle is actually legit as fuck

>Jakiro
>Kunkka
>Troll Warlord returning

YES

silver edge is going to get nerfed within the weeks end.

lol 45 stats + shadow blade for 4800 gold.

>storm spirit aghs
>now pull the entire enemy team

>int now gives spell damage
literally fucking league of shit

>CK echo sabre

>viper can now buy deso
am I retarded for thinking this is a big deal?

It's a lategame item you retard.

Saw it thanks

is this some kind of delayed aprils fools.

>techies can now push people into mines with ease

Post yfw Vanguard first AM is now a thing

DOES ECHO SABRE WORK ON ILLUSIONS OR NO

the sand king change is huge as well

he can stack and jungle from lv 1

So apparently:
- Bananas give you an int buff
- Dropped Banans give small radius vision
- Eating one creates a peel that briefly stuns enemies and lets them slide

Somehow there needs to be a "logical" next step from this.
Cmon guys use your brain.

>Just jungled wraith king right now with iron talon on 6.86
>in 16 minutes level 11, blink, armlet and treads

holy fuck

It activates on whirling vortex not ball lightning dummy

Is no one going to talk about Skywraths new Aghs?

>Mystic Flare Scepter duration increased from 2.4 to 12 seconds

Imagine this broken shit in conjunction with spells like Chrono, Black hole, and Duel.

What kind of meta do we have this time, lads?

Another 30 minute brainless hero brawler fight meta or a 50 minute snoozefest farm meta?

YFW your waifu was buffed

>45 stats
???
linkens got 300 gold cheaper too
fug

god have fucking mercy if you run into a clinkz or a windrunner with the bloodthorn

it's really not
its more of a "you can now choose between vanguard or vlads"

>30 second duration
>30 second duration
>30 second duration
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

aghs on jakiro is now OBLIGATORY

>every 4.5 minutes you can check if you are getting ganked for FREE while you hold your rain drops that prevent nukes from killing you early while your increased tower damage wards off enemies and your carry is buying EXP tomes and farming creeps with increased bounties and if you get in trouble your allies can tp to you with decreased cost tp scrolls

yeah this patch KILLS early aggression

we ARE LoL now. It's a mathematical fact.

If it also work on illusions
>CK
>CK
>CK

>We want LoL audience
>We want 0:0 score 30min into the game
BRAVO VULVA

I'm building that shit on Undying, smacking someone with 3 decay stacks hurts like a bitch and that 100%ms/as slow is going to proc at least 3 times during a zombie chase.

>scan

This is the single most fucking awful, anti-DotA idea I've ever seen added to this game.

I just don't know how anybody can see this and think it's a good idea.

Everybody at Valve deserves to lose their job for this alone. I have lost any faith I had in Icefrog.

Except they nerfed creeps again

>12s mystic flare
>same damage per second
People should be picking Skywrath just for the coolness factor of the new ORBITAL LASER BOMBARDMENT

you would have to actually stun lock someone for 12 seconds for it to be worth it.

Banana meta.

lmao. You get to check ONE direction and only if there's a NON smoked hero there.

>strength now gives flat 1% damage reduction per 16 strength

>Pre-Patch DL + Aghs Ench range was 870
>870 range LvL 3 Impetus did 217.5 damage
>Impetus is capped at 385 instead of 625 now

yea, the damage cap nerf is pretty much completely irrelevant.

The most effective nerf she received was -1/2/3% damage on Impetus, but in return she got ANOTHER item literally made for her. Her old core item of Force Staff can now be combined with her new core item of Dragon Lance with a cheap ass recipe.

I don't think Sproink-slut is going anywhere, her DPS changes at level 1 and 2 impetus are borderline non-existant, and the max distance cap is something that required level 3 impetus with aghs and dragonlance to be relevant on the rare occassion they somehow got to be such an absurd distance away while an Impetus was headed their way.

yeah but you need aghs

Is timber gud yet? I enjoy playing him so much but he's such a game losing hero

Thanks user, im fucking retarded

Viper can finally buy lifesteal.

Its about time to be quite honest. Mek was always a retarded pick on him because of his shit tier mana pool.

>purgeable by bkb
>late game
No. The only heroes you're going to be killing with that thing would also die to items that actually work on a bkb'd target (daedalus for instance).

>Mirana Aghs
>Gyro Aghs

O...kay...?

>viper now buffed to turbo cancer tier
>wk jungle not only viable but possibly meta now
>all of these aghs buffs and changes

This patch is going to be fucking insane.

Is that drawn on toilet paper?

Holy fucking shit...

The "insiderbro" from the last threads.
He was legit. Holy shit.

It's finally happened.

Cost from 1850 to 1775

Previously provided:
+ 9 Intelligence
+ 9 Strength
+ 9 Agility
+ 3 Damage

Now provides:
+ 9 Intelligence
+ 6 Strength
+ 3 Agility
+ 3 Damage
+ 3 HP Regeneration

They... nerfed drums this hard?
why
so much why

>Somehow there needs to be a "logical" next step from this.
>Cmon guys use your brain.
ok I figured it out.
the next hero will have a cleaner theme

>There are actual cucks that played ranked to begin with.
As soon anything that allows you to show your e-peen, eveyrhing goes to shit.

IS KUNKKA VIABLE YET?

Its now area denial though.

12 seconds not to walk somewhere without being pelted by liquid magic death is pretty significant

Auroth the artillery queen has arrived

HOLY FUCK

Is Oracle Aghs gonna be broken?

I'm beyond tired, can someone just give me a tldr of who went from shit to really good and vice versa?

what do the bananas MEAN

Drums were OP :^)

50 minute snoozefest farm meta for sure. It's impossible to die early in 687 unless you are F U C K I N G B R A I N D E A D

You know, the scan thing is mostly for smoke ganks, its is a tool so we won't have those awkward smoke ganks with nobody finding shit

okay league refugees, be useful for once and explain to me what difference is there between AP scaling from lel and Corrupted Dota 6.87 bonus from int
pretty please

untoucheable is what makes her broken

dont forget sk jungle from lv 1

>Hurricane Pike

NO.

BAD.

>literally buying XP
the madman