Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnu2lMunSPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"buffing" puck

dota is dead

>only nerf to Earth Spirit is reduction in speed for Boulder Smash

>can still stun + silence the whole enemy team while applying massive tick damage without breaking a sweat

Reminder:
>Orb of Venom + Wind Lance
0-4-4-1, boys
LITERALLY just fucking walk at them

GUYS WHY CARE ABOUT THEORYCRAFTING OP HEROES WHEN YOU CAN BAN THEM
FUCK YOU SLARK
>SF IS BACK
>STORM IS BACK as a support
THE TRUE OP PIECE OF SHIT IS LD WITH ECHO SABRE ON BEAR

BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=mnu2lMunSPY

So, basically,
Bounty is still OP forever except now it's all early game cheap items?
OoV/Blight Stone/Boots/WindLace/Urn

I used to farm ancients by infesting them and i think this new naix is nerfed despite the 3.0 str growth.
as u can see, i can possibly clear 3 camps and refresh my health by 1 giga creep
the right way to fix this is

>You can now infest ancients from level 3-6
>Ancients around level 4-6 cannot be converted by "Control" however.

If icefrog doesn't listen to me, this guy's farm rate will drop from decent to abyssm

reading patch notes now.

How the fuck is int heroes getting scaling spells but the rest of us not balanced? I'm not buying fucking int on tiny.

Who's the strongest hero now?

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

me

>see patch
>read 3 lines of patch notes
>my face already when

1% per 14 int is really not much. it just lets spell casters scale a little bit like carries do

WHERE IS PIT LORD?

REEEEEEE

People need to pretend to be Valvebros claiming to be the ones who posted the notes the other day en masse please.

I've never been one to complain about patches bu this one really looks like shit.

nah its pa at least it doesnt work with sabre

GUYS
ORACLE IS ACTUALLY RIDICULOUSLY FUCKING BROKEN NOW

NOT JUST BECAUSE OF HIS MEME AGHS, BUT BECAUSE TWO LEVEL 2 PURIFYING FLAMES CAN INSTANTLY DENY YOUR RANGED CREEP, WHICH IS 90 XP PER WAVE COMPLETELY DENIED ONCE YOU REACH LEVEL 3
THAT'S FUCKING INSANE

LICH IS GOOD TOO BUT HE CANT DENY EVERY SINGLE WAVE, AND HE ISNT NEARLY AS USEFUL PAST 10 MINUTES

What is the best 6 slot for Axe in the 6.87 patch?

Myself I have always been excited reading patch notes, no matter how mad man they were. Now it's just clear Dota is becoming a spectators sport.
Literally only epic plays matter no matter how artificial.

>echo sabre ursa
>bloodthorn clinkz

GOD HELP US

6 blade mail

This patch looks like fucking garbage.

MID
I
D
TIME TO REACH THAT 6k

Sooo...when is the patch actually coming?

Scepter of repicking a better hero.

Consensus on the patch?

What the fuck is this game
Scan?
Banana?
You can buy EXP?
These new fucking items?

I think I'm actually just fucking done. Other patches I could pretend that this game was still trying but all this shit is just a mess. Icefrog is just here to collect paychecks and let Valve do whatever they want.

BREED is now carry

>gain 100 billion int
>spell no does 100 more damage

>blinkstrike got +40 damage buff
>roam around with wind lace and and oov
>get echo sabre
>double backstab + ministun

>new patch notes
>all the usual analysts are hungover and travelling from fucking Manila

Help me I don't know what to think about any of this, I need to be told

Will Core Earthshaker be a thing again?

>this patch added new things that I can't comprehend!
>WAA I QUIT

open up senpai, I'll be the lord of your pit.

HO HO HA HA

Oracle can't spam PF on his own creeps, he doesn't have the mana for that.
Lich GAINS mana from using it.

I can comprehend that the changes are garbage and trivialize the importance of EXP ONLY BEING GAINED FROM KILLING CREEPS/HEROES and HAVING NO VISION BECAUSE YOU GOT DEWARDED BY THE ENEMY'S GEM

HOLY SHIT I WANT TO PLAY THAT SCEPTER SHAKER

they're usually wrong anyways

its so hard to understand all the changes at once

What's so bad about this patch?

Wtf are these brewmaster ult changes? Are these buffs?

Icefrog has been doing nothing but buffing le ebin int carries for the past four fucking patches and I'm fucking sick of it.

No one wants new fucking items, he's added so many already, just give us fucking Pit Lord and start adding fucking heroes.

And honestly the changelog wasn't even interesting, every single agh's introduced is total fucking garbage except for like one and two

Just super fucking boring shit patch]

I wonder if I'll even wait until 6.88 to play again, maybe I'll just fucking retire

Not a big fan. New aghs are garbage except maybe for a meme build on Shadow Fiend, I don't like most of the new items and I'm afraid it's back to deathball. Also no Pit Lord.

IS THE MAD MAN PATCH OUT YET?

IF NOT THEN WHEN

scan doesn't grant vision
the exp book will only help underleveled supports it's way too much for any other purpose

Bloodthorn is FUCKING BROKEN with Visage desu

I don't think Echo Sabre will proc blinkstrike twice, but still the bonus backstab is pretty significant.

POST MEME STRATS THAT YOU WILL USE WHEN THE PATCH GOES LIVE
All stunner line up with that 300 item from deso as first item and go smoke and hunt cucks

>all these small items added and recipes changed

triggered my autism so badly, i can't even play

>gyro aghs now gives side gunner

PF has a very low mana cost, and he doesnt have the bad of a pool.
2 flames is about 120 mana per wave, which is easily manageable especially if you're playing him as a core (which you should be)

I do hope we see more coreacle with this patch

Can the carry bully his supports into buying him EXP though?

Nice Game Dotards

>Intelligence now increases your spell damage by 1% per 16 Intelligence points.

We LITERALLY LoL now. None of the changes until now were literally LoL, but this is.

Int heroes just keep getting buffed and buffed, and I bet the int requirement will be reduced in subsequent patches, this patch is just to get players used to the idea. Icetoad pls stop.

Bounty got a significant nerf this patch.

You should like it if you play league though.

>smoke cooldown is no longer attached to hero
What did they mean?

>teams have to play qualifiers in four days on this new patch

That's actually so fucked up

imagine all the training you've done being wiped away and your chance at one million is lower

I dont like the scan idea but the fact that you dont understand why you buy exp, why the banana means you are a dota 2 babby faggot
so kill yourself, we dont need you

>people saying b-b-b-but it's such a small bonus

fuck off, you know he's not gonna stop

he didn't stop after octarine, and he didn't stop after aether lens

Drow Hurricane Pike.

If you had two smokes on your hero and used one then there was a cooldown for you to use the second one, so you had to pass it to an ally for them to use.

>What's so bad about this patch?

Slows the game down even further.
Dumbs the game down.
The Valve trend of stupid Aghs upgrades continue.
Adding pointless changes (like Int giving % based minimal damage) that add needless additional complexity.
Etc.

Echo Sabre Deso Bounty Hunter

Yeah 6.86 was barely played to its full potential. We didn't need this new patch.

I just came back to say,

LEAGUE

OF

MOTHER

FUCKING

LEGENDS

Get out now while you can. Find another game to obsess over.

Because most int heroes get the 300 int you'd need for this to be noticable in a game

You do this every time /d2g/, shit your pants over all the wrong things just like how you said Drow was going to take over last patch when you saw dragon lance.

Meanwhile nobody says anything about DK and I fucking guarantee you'll be calling him cancer by the time TI6 rolls around.

DAEDALUS ECHO SABER EARTHSHAKER

Guys why do i feel that somehow someway /lolg/ is laughing at us?! ;-;

I think the point of this patch was to just piss off as many people as possible and announce he's leaving Valve or something.

>dk cancer
>when all towers buffed

stupid sheever poster

show them all the heroes you have access to

>Dumbs the game down.
>add needless additional complexity.

>Daedalus when bloodthorn exists

>stun
>throw
>double damage guaranteed from echo sabre

DEFEND THIS DOTURDS
IT EVEN GIVES YOU STRENGTH, INT, ATTACK SPEED, DAMAGE, AND MANA REGEN
EVERYTHING A GROWING TINY NEEDS

>tfw Icefrog pulls a Pendragon and starts working for Riot

>literally can't die in lane ever

You'll see.

It's not that it adds needless additional complexity, it's that it's a fucking stupid change

>slows the game down
>muh 15 minute GG deathballs memepushing BULLSHIT
KILL YOURSELF I love farming.

I really dig the new raindrops item.

The XP Tome, too - though I can't see pubs ever using it effectively. It'll always be the carry or mid demanding it, and then feeding when they're denied.

If I need to explain this then you're retarded.

Do I need to explain? Are you retarded?

who /switchingtooverwatch/ here?

same as last patch

still an useless melee creep most of the time

Now that abyssal is dogshit right now for carries
What do I build if I want some lockdown

Echo saber is honestly one of the most ridiculous items yet.

>just like how you said Drow was going to take over last patch
literally no one except for maybe one brain dead mouthbreathing retard said that

>int scales with spell damage
>Bloodthorne

QoP and Storm Spirit are gonna be top pick/ban, mark my words.

>tfw rubick turnrate and normal skills buff

heheeh

Prepare for the grand magus meta

>casual babby 6v6-only shooter that lasts 10m tops

D.Va a shit

Looking forward to the open beta before I drop any cash

Fuck that I'm gonna become a professional Splatoon player.

so when can I play this hot mess of a patch?

>every patch iceshit triggers the dotard further
when will you finally say enough is enough you cucks stick to your word and leave lmao

>QoP and Storm Spirit
Not Nature's Prophet

Fuck this I'm swapping to League at least they admit it's a shitshow.

Isn't attackspeed more efficient than buying an echosaber?