/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

hinakoti.tumblr.com/post/143248659988/anonymous-said-can-you-please-do-the-myroom-of
youtu.be/mqJOduxF3SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rhajat a best

Having Conquest play during the Awakening clones maps was such a nice touch, I love that song.

Lucina is shit.

See

Lucina is shit. (2)

Cutest family

hinakoti.tumblr.com/post/143248659988/anonymous-said-can-you-please-do-the-myroom-of

#MakeRyoumaGreatAgain

All magic classes have some really hot uniforms.

Lucina is shit.

Lucina is shit

What do you first post and trip if you don't want people to shitpost about you???

I want to brush Severa's twintails, how about you?

>trying to bring meta drama no one cares for from the old thread here

Wew lad kill yourself

I wonder if Rhatjatanon will get this thread deleted.

user here that hasn't been here in a while since the leaks.
Just from a show of posts, just how many of you have migrated from reddit or tumblr? No one's judging, just asking.

Xander and Ryoma actually look really cool.

>that side boob
mmm. I wanna suck that titty right out from under the cloth like a vacuum cleaner.

Can one of you anons try my castle address? I just put on a bit of an interesting build and want someone to test and make certain that I'm not shadow-baned.

02559-45678
68958-60249

Titled Boss battle.

I want to brush Peri's, actually. Her hair is cute.

Which reminds me, there was an edit of Selena with Peri's hair color somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

that fucking picture makes me lose it every time

Best girl

What did he mean by this?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Lucy boobies and BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Lucy butts!

I want to beat her up, abuse her, shave her head and feed her her hair until she chokes to death on it.

You're the best and I love you.

>deleted

Still funny.

>sacred quck fag this butthurt he got pointed out for tower of valni grinding
All the enemies on that map were unpromoted. He was clearly grinded.

Interesting... I was JUST talking about you last thread.

But yes, everything seemed to be working just fine. You had a bunch of recruitable bosses like Kumagera on the throne, and some of them had Shadowgift. Seemed to work just fine.

>Charlotte and Xander's supports
holy fucking shit Xander, chill

I don't get it, did I miss something.

That's the chapter right before the routesplit ends, it's very feasible to have promoted units by then, let alone Gerik

Trip back on cuck

Meme pairing

He got mad at the SS guy for doing his LP and pointed out that a promoted unit was fighting a unpromoted unit. A few seconds alter someone posted a picture from his LP showing that he grinded himself and Shara to 2nd promotion in an early as fuck promotion. He then proceeded to get butthurt, delete his posts and start screaming BERUKAFAG REEEEEE for 10 minutes.

Don't bully tsunwife.

What the fuck is the appeal of Lucina even?
>body of a 12 year old boy, no tits, no hips, no ass
>boring and bland personality, her only quirk is something pathetic like "lol poor sense of fashion"
>wants to fuck her dad
>would kill you to save her dad, even if you are her husband or her mom
The fuck is this shit?

Is there a reason to keep Sophie's villagers alive or can I just let them impale themselves on mages and archers?

>you can't have promoted units by chapter 15 in SS

>muh human trash
>muh nargle
>kill my own qt daughter because she is weak
>pumping up that poor girl with false promises like that
Holy shit I never wanted to slam choke a bitch this hard in my entire life

QUICK

Tell me why you DIDN'T marry Lucina.

Why are you so triggered?

Nice I'm very pleased that you can recruit them. Thanks user I appreciate your assistance.

This bring me to a question.

If you guys could have any boss unit with any set of skills and of course any class, what would you guys choose? If it's cool I might as well make one of the units into that built and try them out (and of course make them recruitable).

Energy drop

Ugly manjaw
No personality
Not romantically interested in Marth with a vagina

Maybe Daniela as a Dark Flier?

I heard she still keeps her horse... wingless and all, meaning you get to see a horse that flies without wings.

Energy drop and heart seal if 5 of them live.

Oh wow, why did you call out that guy. I'm genuinely curious now too. It's totally plausible to have promoted units by then, what's your game?

I only have eyes for her sister

I opted for a happy family that didn't just leave me with a Morgan.

youtu.be/mqJOduxF3SE
youtu.be/mqJOduxF3SE
youtu.be/mqJOduxF3SE

YOOOOOOOOOO

HE BACK MY BOIS

>Lady lel caps A in light magic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Does this happens to Lute too?

She's shit.

I played as FeMU.

Cynthia is literal shit.

Because her support with Gerome is much better desu.

Getting cucked by Charlotte!

I was already married to a far superior waifu so never even considered it. I did S-rank her on a second run to see how it impacts the story just like I married Crumb on my Femu run for the same reason.

Because she's a terrible bland character with a shitty generic personality, looks like a man, and has always turned out to be a shitty unit in pretty much any time I played Awakening (all three of them).

Her only appeal is being Marth with a vagina I'd say Marth with tits but ( L O L

Glad I could help.

One other thing is though... I was able to find your castle before you even posted it. Like, I'm just going through the highest ranking Visit Point castles and just grinding right now. You must have gotten up high on the rankings and then changed to that boss set up. What was your castle like before?

>That Mad
>Still mad at Berukafag TILL THIS DAY
Mein sides.

lol just did this and I'm very pleased by the results. Her horse just floats there without wings or anything. Any suggestions or preferences in skills?

>Shashbabbys giving Lucina a feminine figure

So tired of this meme familias

Kill yourself shill

>Not Gerome/Cynthia

Questionable taste my dude

>marrying a character that tries to murder you and then tries to pretend it never happened
(lol nah

Huh. If I stick someone on the bridge, does it prevent them from walking across or does the game consider them allies and lets them pass through?

This is fucking beautiful.

Lucina a shit. That doesn't mean I like Azura.

>Brought up Berukafag for no reason when people were talking about him and the SS guy.
>Anyone who doesn't like him (an insufferable tripfag cunt who makes youtube tier posts) is a shitposter
What kind of drugs does it take to unironically think like that? This is the most self absorbed thought process I've ever seen.

Let's see

Tomefaire, Galeforce, Aether, Hoshidan Unity, and if it's permitted, Magictaker perhaps?

It never fails. Every single fucking time you mention Lucina x Gerome being a better pairing than Lucina x Robin, some Shitcina fan goes B-BUT WHAT ABOUT CYNTHIA

Change your fucking tune already.

>Tharjacuck THIS mad he got called out on being a hypocrite piece of shit

Wew

I like Azura.

Because I have better taste than to marry a girl with zero, Z E R O personality beyond "generic anime heroine #3." Lucinafags can project all they want, she's made of cardboard and she's shit.

>people think Gerik can't be promoted by chapter 15

They can walk through your guys, but if you put enough guys on the bridge they will instead go around.

>I-I was just pretending. It was just a prank bro
>deleted his posts when he got proven to have done the same
???

If you S rank something in 7 and 8 you cannot S rank something else.

Have fun getting cucked by Vaike faggot

>implying

Everyone knows Lucina's best pairing is Inigo anyways.

>people

Tripspic isn't people.

I married also Lissa. I like her son. He made laugh so often in Awakeing. Owains supports are the best ever

Relevant

HAHA KEK GUISE XDD

BIG sister!

Bland girl and batman are a match made in heaven.

>He deleted his posts again
Oh boy. Can't wait for him to return in an hour and call everyone shitposters and then proceed to continue tripping like nothing happened.

I like Lucina/Yarne

It's literally one person, even Joshua can be promoted by then as well.

Well, I didn't need that Light s tome anyways

if tharjaquck removed his trip entirely instead of half the time (like some of you suggested) he would just go back to avatarfagging

>implying this isn't Lucina's best pairing

Literally her happiest ending possible

>HE DELETED IT
just wait, in an hour he'll act like this never happened

Her fucking man jaw is gross and I'm not into dudes in drag.

>Filename
Kek

It's pretty explicit that Robin betrayed Chrom, killed him and turned into Grima. Lucina's goal is to prevent that. After seeing Robin get mindfucked and controlled by Validar it confirms her suspicion and she takes proper action.

Please be dumb somewhere else waterposter.

and that's an actual bannable offense, so it works out.

Help a brotha out, /feg/. Pass some ninja masks/oni masks if you got 'em

>married a girl that tried to kill you BUT IT'S TOTALLY OKAY NOW

(lol no, YOU go be dumb somewhere else

PICS

I NEED TO SEE THIS

Why is it bannable? It's not like the image limit is reached often