docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10045416
youtube.com/watch?v=ldIxzYQ7nIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B E S T O C

Lothric Long Spear any good in the long run?

Are LCK/Hollow weapons viable or is it just a meme?

I love my halberd

/DSG/ EVENT POLL

strawpoll.me/10045416
strawpoll.me/10045416
strawpoll.me/10045416
strawpoll.me/10045416

Xth for best side girl. Even if we don't actually get to see her.

who knows.

Do I have your attention? Okay, here goes.
IS OBS GAME MODE CONFIRMED 100% SAFE YET?

>(it's not new anymore, and they added an R)

>Cornyx calls Quelana a god

Holy shit I knew swampfags were retarded but I didn't know they were THAT retarded

If Quelana's a god, that would mean Izalith, the Fair Lady, Quelaag, Gwyn, Nito, Seath, Gwyndolin, Nameless King, Pinwheel, Deshawndra, Manus, and Hawkeye Gough are all gods

Which is dumb

nobody knows

so what did you understand as jousting event?
just reliant on spear/lance weapons, or a sort of "knock other person down" event

I beat the High king wolnir and i am around lvl 45.

Am i underleveled/overleveled/ok?

check the fucking catalog

1. Why is poison so utterly useless?
2. Why is frost so utterly useless and why is there no frost resin or enchant?
3. Why are scythes, fist weapons and whips so shit?
4a. Why do your weapons, when infused with an element like fire or lightning, not have ANY visual effect? Not saying they should look just like resin'd weapons, but give them SOMETHING. Maybe a slight embery glow to fire, a few sparks here and there to lightning.
4b. Speaking of elemental weapons, why are they so shit? Resins are infinite and cheap and using a refined +10 with a fire resin is always superior to using a +10 fire or chaos weapon, it's stupid.
4c. And on top of this, split damage gets hurt even more by defenses than only doing one damage type. See Dancer's Blades to find out just how bad split damage is.
5a. Why is there no blue eye orb?
5b. Why is there no sinning system so Darkmoons can invade people who have killed innocent npcs like the blacksmith or rosaria's fingers?
5c. Why are Blue Sentinels and Darkmoons literally the same covenant?
5d. Why can Sunbros get sun medals from invading, but Darkmoons can't get proof of concord kept?
6. Why does poise do nothing at all?
7. Why are miracles so horrible?
8. What happened to hexes?

If you're still here, I'm currently invading with the Gundyr cosplay, not using the demon fists yet. 3-0 so far, two of which were 1v2's. This's gonna be fun.

Using hollow warden twinblades with carthus rouge. I'm loving it

>Invade forest
>See this
The forest is a helluva place, lads.

IF YOU THINK GWYN WENT HOLLOW YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE LORE AND HAD YOUR OPINION SPOON FED TO YOU

ONLY HUMANS CAN BECOME UNDEAD

ONLY UNDEAD CAN GO HOLLOW

Yeah.

How the fuck do I get to these items? I circled around the whole damn swamp, multiple times, but I don't see a way

How does this build look? I'm using Yhorm's with Dragon Form and Sacred Oath. I also have the FAP ring, Prisoners chain, Hornet ring and Life ring on.

Limitation of charging weapons, can't be knocked off the invisible bridge, that's what we got so far. Laserman tested it out with me.

LATER

If that was what gank squads looked like, I'd at least get a laugh before dying.

are you retarded
he calls the witch of izalith a goddess

How do you like the Farron greatsword? I think it's pretty fun to use and I've been having some success vs Dark sword and estoc spammers

>one of the possible DLC weapons is the Four Knights Hammer
>"Hammer of the Four Knights, writhing in the dark."

What do you think the odds are of those Dark Souls board game guys selling the figures seperately?

I would love to buy the figures and paint them to put on a shelf but I don't really want the entire board game

After you extinguish the three flames you can get them past the bonfire which is before Abyss Watchers.

>some fag who found a soul in some flame and died like an actual bitch
>outright calls herself a witch
>"goddess"

Swampfags gonna swampfag, no wonder people think Pyromancers are uncivilized

remember back in the crucifixtion woods there was a locked door with a crystal lizard behind it?

You'll come back to that after you put out the three fires and unlock the door to the keep.
there's a drop near there.

>monstergirls are now a bigger thing
now everyone will now how I felt about the other crows

might just do a little story for this

>I actually died to high king wolnir once

HOW FUCKING BAD I AM HOLY SHIT

ye I'm laser, it's why I'm confused

I think relying on just spears & charging weapons could be kinda dull, would be better on a tight area

maybe make a second event poll with just knights+pyromancies, charge & spear event or the sumo thing I described?

I'm not sure if it'll be fun for more than a few rounds, but ohwell

OH GOD HELP ME!

Are there any weapons (beyond the dark sword) that are good for hexers in DaS3? Thanks to from screwing you over if you dont dedicate all ring slots to a particular type of casting (Pyromancy, sorcery or miracles) I feel just as limited as the other casting schools.

Are there any weapons that scale off Dark?

What's the recommended level for Watchdogs of Farron? I'm level 40 and get exactly 0 summons. This used to work a lot better right after release.

This thread was made first, OP was too dumb to check the catalogue

Anyone else helping out the Darkmoons by going WoTb + Dried Fingers?

Shit's pretty fun yo.

I know MGQ and Monmusu aren't exactly new, but I agree that they sure did bring in a whole new audience to the monster girl genre. Which is a good thing.

Farron GS is going to be the weapon everyone bitches about as soon as they nerf Estoc and Darksword.

I got instant and constant invasions at SL25 with a +2 weapon (though I reckon +3 would have worked just fine as well)

rate my lucerne-fu

>MUH THRED WARS!!!!!!

fuck OFF

Dropping this list since on a certain other website someone made a MUCH better one

if anyone wants to continue it, do it.

>second hollow gem
>can't decide upgrading buckler for +10 luck or second weapon
>or claws for punishing rolls and caestus style parry
>or poison claws
HALP. 1% drop is kill

You can actually climb that pile of rocks to the left of your character.

Hey guys, if this is the last Souls game that From will make, what do you want to see From try now?

I honestly want to see some type of CyberPunk rpg. Use guns, swords, stealth, whatever the fuck.
Kinda like a DeusEx/Dark Souls/Bladerunner hybrid. Maybe make the character a bounty hunter or an amnesic captive.

>host summons a constant stream of phantoms
>throws a fucking fit when I hide behind enemies and bleed his Estus away slowly

Why do people do this?

Thanks. Gonna check this right away on my first character.

please repsond

cute/10

Well that was hilarious

Not that bad. How easy or how hard you find Wolnir is entirely contingent on two things.

1. Whether or not you go for the right hand first (completely under your control)
2. Whether or not he spazzes out and decides to spam his rush instead of anything else, at which point your back is to the wall and the only thing you can do is prepare your anus (male).

weapon progression?

>club until claymore
>halberd
>red halberd until deacons of the deep
>claymore
>mace for irithyll
>red halberd to finish

pic related, mfw every invader uses 1h swords and I literally do nothing but 2h r1 spam them with my red halberd into submission

Fuck off. This is a democracy.

Tier lists are trash.

Good people don't need them because they know what works and what they want to use.

The only ones profiting from tier lists are complete shitters who have never done anything on their own. The ones that summon phantoms for the bosses. The same ones that look up "HOW TO KILL OTHERS IN PVP IN DARK SOULS 3" and then arrive at the dork sword or estoc

Hmm, good point. I'll look into it. Thanks for testing the sky bridge. The raisable bridge in the Cathedral is neat

i can guarantee you they are already working on dark souls 4

How do i get into Souls pvp?

You all talk about those epic fights and shit and i am here not even knowing how to invade.

>How I felt about the other crows
And what about this ol' gal?

It happens to everyone user, don't be ashamed. It's pure luck whether he decides to crawl around with his other hand wedged up his own asshole inside the lmao damage fog, or whether you're going to get "Good luck I'm behind 7000 skeletons"-d. I didn't even know he had a sword or could spawn skeletons until a recent run, think his AI is just really fucky.

>halberd
it's so shit for pve though, especially for bosses

Finally a Hollow Gem dropped I'll be damned

Emerald Herald and Lucatiel of Mirrah
Emerald Herald was a fiery haired goddess, and Lucatiel's struggle with hollowing was literally a copy and paste of Alzheimer's disease.

>i dont like thing, no matter what it is!
Every general on Veeky Forums has "that guy" who is simply against anything for the sake of shitposting

i love it

>invade forest
>see this

If i want to respec, will that fuck the sirris questline?

Yeah but ask yourself what is Hollow if not insanity brought on by being immortal. Lords can go insane just the same if you ask me.

I never invaded in DS3. why do they all look like hosts to you? shouldn't only one look normal and the rest glow?

Not before Demon's Souls 2 they don't.
I still like my idea.

You made your shitty thread too early, and went even further by not linking it until page 8 anyways.

You are the king of retards. Stop making threads for this general literally ever. Your efforts are not appreciated, and most certainly not wanted.

>04/25/2016 of 2016
>not having all trophies
come on, step up casual scum

Might be shit for pve but halberds are fucking broken in pvp if you just spam the vertical r1 hit over and over ad infinitum

I can still use Gundyr's Halberd's weapon art even though I have 0 FP, I can repeatedly use it until the end of time, is this a bug?

I will play all souls game no matter what. I don't care about hurr COD. They're still best gaming experience.

>it's a buffed rapier r1 masher episode

how's club?

New Thread

TIER LIST OF DARK SOULS' GREATEST VILLAINS

1.Pontiff Sulyvahn
2. Darkstalker Kaathe
3. Shrine Handmaiden
4. Kingseeker Frampt

POWER GAP

5. Gwyndolin
6. Goo Girl (male saint) Gwyndolin

R8 the souls games (demon and BB included) based on NPCS

also check out ramparts
it's kinda short & chaotic, but also nice

it's a longer walk from a bonfire tho
could be nice in a free for all as they kinda connect & can switch from one to another to flank and such, could be fun

There's a ring that lets you look like a host senpai

>downloaded DS1
>amazing game, super fun
>currently in NG++
>was going to get DS3
>it's basically used for killing Capra Demon on PC

Does anyone still play DS1/2? Or would I be spending 50 bucks just to see an invasion once in a blue moon?

Either use red soapstone, participate in fight clubs or pray the retarded new invasion system doesn't put you against 3 or 4 man gank squads.

Souls in a similar setting to Metal Gear Rising.

>rapier

Estoc you casual

>game literally has poise setting set to 0 instead of 1
>poise is just disabled in the fucking game and you can turn it on through CE
youtube.com/watch?v=ldIxzYQ7nIw

lucatiel mask
black knight armor
gundyr gauntlets
morne boots

how's my fashion dsg?

>try out female sliders on a male character
CUTE

40 Dex/40 Luck overkill for an anri straight sword build?

they said it wont be the last souls game

DS1 is still pretty active, but you need to do some fuckery to get online to work properly.

Man, playing as a sorcerer in 3 is painful when you're not fighting bosses.