strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Pre-Standard Tournament
Bracket: challonge.com/HSGPreStandard
Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Suggestion box: docs.google.com/forms/d/1S6ianO9VM5v_susR4F-4EFV0onSV5yACVIGqQWNaBYU/viewform

>Old thread:

SHOULD I PREORDER?

fart

oops - Khadgar 2016

n o

no

Gu...guys...

Can I have my FH back??

Do it if you want to have fun

nope

DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER THINK FOR YOURSELF!

how 2 beat control cucks as aggro shitter? When I get them to single digits they just shieldmaiden, shieldmaiden, shield block, shield block, justicar and thats it.
I guess i should mulligan for totem golems and coin them out since they can't fiery war axe it?

>putting actual nudes in the op
>not fake links
y'all are thirsty

12th for Heroic Blackrock is broken.

Shittiest new board yet. Winterveil's change was better than this shit

WHEN DO WE GO LIVE, BOYS?

>click some random stream
>it's a tankup tard mirror match
>several turns into fatigue, empty board, ~90 life vs. ~80 life
>hero power pass for 6 turns in a row
now this is esports

Its look so much worse compared to others that if I could I would disable it from rotation. Fucking purple hue.

What's the opinion on this card? I'm not entirely sold on it but people seem to like it, convince me to use it.

>clicking on the links in op
Who's thirsty again, mong?

I refunded my old gods pre-order and got my money money back but for some reason I still have the packs and card back. Does anyond know what's going on here?

I don't think I'll be using it, it's a fen creeper only it costs way more dust

you

Not good. maybe in warrior bud I don’t think it can make the cut.

Could be part of a slightly meme-y Patron'thun deck.

So when will we be able to trade cards in this game?

>paying money for this shitty game

what a cuck

I don't mind the color, the design is just lame and lazy and fucking nothing happens when you tap/click anything. Waiting for the retarded opponent is more bearable when you click some stupid shit. Now everything is like that thorny bush on the IF board

nice thumbnail you stupid cunt

you finessed blizzard and prob will be going to jail soon

Nice try, Ben.

Trying to get us to pre-order and hope for 50 packs + free refund

But in all seriousness, I'd sooner contact customer support than open those packs. That'll get your shit banned.

You can sell your account right now

What legendaries are you jokers going to craft first?

:^)

i'd be careful about that if i were you, i did that on magic online when i was fourteen and got banned

Ben already has a Credits card.

they never will because they know people are a pain in the ass and will get "hacked" and it strains their support call centres in india

sorry, this was supposed to be for you

TWIN EMPS
W
I
N

E
M
P
S

None. Wait and see. Maybe I'll pull it next week in a pack bought with gold. Don't want to craft the equivalent of troggzor and waste dust

Either xaril, huhuran or the shaman one.

Twin emperors first though

>he opens reaction images

Dr. 7 Bros.

You're an idiot

i hope you cunts are all happy that the meta will slow down with shitty "control" decks

fuck you Kripp, Trump, and all the other people pulling the strings on this stupid diaper wearing blackjack game

Deathwing and there's nothing you can do to stop me

At least you could TRY to not be detected, aggro shitter.

>implying thrall cares
That nigga busting through belchers and ancient healbots and reno, have fun with your wotg bs

>Kibler loses with a shitty dragon meme deck against a freeze mage with a god hand
>MUH UNINTERACTIVE BLIZZARD PLEASE NERF
Redditors won't shut up unless every deck is midrange minion trading borefest.

I don't want to play against C'thun decks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based green jesus

New board is worst board

Learn to keep board control

Shit out early minions they can't fiery war axe is a good strategy, yeah.
Feral spirits is good because they need Bash and a weapon to clear.
They will always find a way to kill the trogg, but oftentimes it means they are not armoring up.
Argent Horserider is good, but Armorsmith counters it pretty well.
Once it's around turn 5 and they probably cleared all your minions, you need to have accumulated enough burn to kill them soon because then it's the aforementioned Justicar, shieldmaiden into concede scenario.
Watch out for Harrison with your doomhammer, ideally you want to play it and immediately rockbiter to get at least 10 dmg in case of museum, but obviously you can't always do that and you just have to start swinging.
Warlock hero power is the best in this matchup by far. Steady shot doesn't do much because you usually don't need reach in this matchup and 2 damage is just not enough. You need to overwhelm him with shit early on and have enough burn to seal the game later, so you need to tap.

>"""""""learn"""""'""
this is a game of rng

>24 hours
HYPE

Druid one and Yogg.

Yeah that's why top players are constantly on top and it's not random people every time

>Is time for A LOTTA blood!

Last I checked a full gold deck I wanted to make a year ago was 28,000 dust. I currently have 28,000 dust. Do I do it? Do I finally craft a gold deck this season?

try to play only minione with guaranteed effects

It's actually 19 hours now.

I can't sleep.

No.

do it when wotog is out

You are in club and this Ancient mofo comes and touches yours Dr. booms ass. What do you do?

belcher replacement for c'thun decks

they play more than anyone

Why would that help? A lot of C'thun upgrades are battlecries and shit like Blade of C'thun.

It's going to be entire games of hoping he doesn't draw C'thun at turn 10 (which he will if he has that summoning card) and then hoping afterwards that he doesn't clear your board when he plays it.

Turn 360 degrees and sap.

Why would I be playing wild

Boombots roll 4 twice.

Ragnaros, Lightlord, First of his Name, Protector of Azeroth, Savior of Darkshire, Blessed Champion of Blackrock, Follower of Uther, He-Who-Fucks-Aggro

yeah dude that's why the current champion amnesiac won his first round matchup in onog versus that literal who

oh wait, he didn't

hearthshit is a game where the literal best players in the world are mere fractions of fractions of a percent better than your run of the mill legend ladder hero

Malygos and Onixia, I'm missing them and Nozdormu from my Dragon collection.

>Turn 8
>Against aggro.

Rag is for control vs control you fucking mongoloid.

If you play this on turn one, will it be 1/1 or 2/2?

>shitters actually believe this

score?

You spend your 1 mana first, then you spend the rest on the battlecry, which is 0. So it'd be a 1/1.

Hallazeal

fuck me you must seriously have down syndrome

Are you people ready for the Magma Rager new Meta?

I can take games off of Hearthstone pros. I know this to be true, because I've done it.

I can't take games off of chess pros. I can't take games off of DotA pros or Starcraft pros.

HS's skill ceiling is laughably low, and you're delusional if you think otherwise.

1/1.

It consumes all mana after it's own cost, so if it gets reduced to 0 it will have stats equal to your mana total +1 but in most circumstances it will equal your mana total at the time of summoning.

Brann doubles the buff though, which is neat.

So become a pro and get all that free money

That's not because they're only a tiny bit better, it's because rng.

Disenchant or no?

literally dust every nerfed card

So what are you guys doing to prepare for the release of WotOG?

I just finished reading Deleuze and Guattari's A Thousand Plateaus with a special emphasis on Chapter 12: Nomadism and the War-Machine. I just started Miyamoto Musashi's The Book of Five Rings in order to gain a broader understanding of fields and procession of combat information.

But of course, if anyone wants to join in I highly recommend Super/System by Brunson and Caro or Sklansky's The Theory of Poker.

If it becomes good against just recraft it with the same dust you got from it. Literally no reason not to dust everything nerfed.

Honestly surprised how many people don't understand this

IT'S BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF RNG IN THIS GAME INCREASES THE VARIANCE, THEREBY MAKING THE SKILL CEILING MATTER LESS IN HEARTHSTONE

HELLO

YOU CAN'T BE A PROFESSIONAL COIN FLIPPER

THAT'S WHY HEARTHSHIT ESPURTS IS A JOKE

HELLO

>Brann doubles the buff though, which is neat.
Would Brann not try to spend an empty mana pool and not gain any stats after the first battlecry?

This card would be really good if it wasn't for the fact it's instantly removed if played on curve.
Maybe turn 4 Steward into Selfless Hero, then Selfless Hero deathrattle into Magma Rager. But that sounds so fucking clunky I don't think it will work.

Who's the best card artist and why is it James Ryman

holy shit why are retards like you allowed to get these

Yeah but look back at what you're replying to and you're basically talking about something completely different.

Now that you mention it yeah. I'm an idiot

Starcraft 2 died become it was too skill intensive and people were to scared to play lader. In Hearthstone anyone can win so people are less depressed and play more because there is always a chance.

1 your wrong.
2 that'd make for a sick competitive scene if everyone could get in.

That might actually be true, I'll test it in 19 hours.

Logically I think you're correct but it wouldn't be the first funky Brann interaction that didn't exactly match the wording.