/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Rad as h*ck edition
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous thread: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /loz/, /ywg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Star Fox Zero and Guard are out!
「!」Natsume is bringing the first 3DS Kunio Kun game to the west: nintendoeverything.com/natsume-localizing-river-city-tokyo-rumble-on-3ds/
「!」Atlus localizing TMS#FE: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-comments-on-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fes-western-version-atlus-is-localizing/
「!」Fed Force news: nintendoeverything.com/metroid-prime-federation-force-delayed-launches-aug-19-na-sept-2-eu/
「!」Corpse Party 3DS releasing this Summer: gematsu.com/2016/04/corpse-party-pc-launches-april-25-3ds-version-coming-north-america-summer
「!」Lost Reavers beta now out on the eShop.
「!」SMT IV: Final releasing in the west as SMT IV: Apocalypse: gematsu.com/2016/04/shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-coming-americas-summer
「!」My Nintendo and Miitomo have launched! Register today for S I C K customer loyalty bonuses: my.nintendo.com/
「!」Marin announced for Hyrule Warriors: siliconera.com/2016/03/28/marin-announced-upcoming-hyrule-warriors-dlc/

>Upcoming Releases (I'll update them I swear)
3DS - pastebin.com/PRi8uhnZ
Wii U - pastebin.com/gKEshyzJ

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR" and things alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0EgSgFrQ
pastebin.com/MLBjnGs4
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ChocoMilkPlz?type=posted
steamcommunity.com/id/MarioFTW
youtube.com/watch?v=2N8guP7dli0
youtube.com/watch?v=eKd0qhZKWIE
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6FxdrehTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first to runescape

/join showderp

hello

Welcome back rusepack

that pic is too rad.
inb4 babt this entire thread.

pardon?

who /sfguard/ here?
what did you think for 10 or 15 bucks?

I have $15 bucks on eshop and thinking about gettin it. is it worth?

/ink/ is not welcome here and neither is /xbcxg/

play.pokemonshowdown.com/showderp

I'd say it's pretty fun! :3

However, it is more than a little amusing how the squad mode discourages intuitive level design~ ;p

pastebin.com/0EgSgFrQ
pastebin.com/MLBjnGs4

mamma mia i fuckin updated them for you and YOU STILL DIDNT USE THEM UWAIRJSKFNM

pastebin.com/0EgSgFrQ
pastebin.com/MLBjnGs4
btw I forgot to change the pastebins, these are somewhat outdated too though

MAMMA MIA ME SO SORRY

how many japs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

0 because they have no electricity! they live in a 3rd world country thats why they enjoy the 3ds!

i havent played it yet but it looks pretty dope

>baseball hat says capcom.
kek
where can i get one?

it's so funny how retarded you are

(You)s are a limited resource, don't waste them.

i love _____

Hi! What's your steam?

pige :3

How does nintyg feel about playing puzzle levels in SMM?

theyre okay here or there but they are oversaturated like kaizo, DDA, music, and "lul so hard xD XDdd" coin walls and bowser stacks

jibanyan

Fucking jap shit tier dogs

you

It's only one l smdh

Randall (14) 04/25/16(Mon)20:33:45 No.140066543

Fucking jap shit tier dogs

Any games like pic related I could get on my 3ds? Doesn't have to be Dragonball Z, just looking for similar gameplay.

pmario123

I enjoy them a lot! :D

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ChocoMilkPlz?type=posted (Gonna try his latest levels sometime~)

Plus lots of others I randomly played by chance from some other makers. I have levels too if you're looking for puzzle and action simultaneously~

I like them. Some of them get really difficult and I have to take a break and come back with a fresh mind, but that is part of the appeal.

Steam search sucks really badly and doesn't work in over 90% of cases, this being one of them. Could you provide a link to your profile?

>:D
>~
cute____________________

So, are you guys playing Robobot?

Is it like TD where the game is already in English?

Yep.

steamcommunity.com/id/MarioFTW

Yeah nigga.

Can't wait for the amiibos to come out. Waddle Dee is the only amiibo I'll ever buy.

Steam accepts bitcoin now. I told u faggots at $260 to buy. Its $460 now.

I knew I should have bought some meme currency when they were only $50

>star fox comes out
>due to the mixed reception there is plenty to talk about
>nintyg is dead again in two fucking days

I beat starfox the day I got it, what to talk about now?

alt routes, new features, the game compared to assault and 64. how the walker feels compared to sf2. the control scheme compared to other games in general. tips and tricks.

I still struggle with SNES version. WiiU I beat in almost one run through. Alt routes don't matter for shit.

>struggle with SNES version
>what are charge shots?
when was the iast time you gave it a go?

The graphics are challenging for me. All of a sudden a pillar made of 2 lines spawns out of nowhere and its not totally clear what side you can go to.

that just takes practice. stay positive man. youll learn the courses.

is it just me or do the lasers not shoot very far?

in sf0 i mean

I guess the point is that shouldn't have been harder than sf0? It seems like it was smaller or something

well its a 3d game on a d pad for christ sakes. that has to make it an incredibly hard game initially. its surprising that they got it as natural as they did.

new kirby kicks ass.

Great, my router is failing.

>

Why the single meme arrow?

Use pfsense on a computer.

whats the matter?

wifi doesn't work, ethernet does, I'll probably be fixed if I reset it but I have no need to do it right now.

for you

i farted and shulk came out

> > 1 4 0 0 8 0 5 7 0

>

bravo user

thx.

Has anyone tried the Lost Reavers beta?
How is it?

is there private matches? if there is ill give it a go right now

Yes and it's pretty good.
Being in the mecha is so satisfying and I love the fantasy setting minigame

why aren't you playing robobot right now?

no ds. no wish for ds.

the ds cant play robobot

my bad. dsi. better?

I haven't played it myself, but I watched a Japanese streamer play it about a month ago. It looks like people will enjoy it if they like dark souls, but otherwise no. The graphics looked so bad that I thought she was playing a PS2 game at first, but apparently not. Maybe they were just that bad because she turned the graphics settings down for the sake of streaming; I dunno. The combat looked tedious and slow as fuck, the environment looked bland and free of any decoration, the animations were embarrassingly bad, and the characters' voice clips often cut off abruptly as another one of their lines activates.

I would only play it if somebody paid me to. I wouldn't even pirate it.

Shit, now I know exactly which game that reminded me of. Sonic 06. It made me feel like I was watching someone play Sonic 06. That's how unpolished and clearly rushed it looks, like the devs needed another year to clean it up, add more to the environment, fix the glitchy animations, fix the characters constantly interrupting their own lines, etc.

Isn't Sonic 2006 how a beta is supposed to look though?

I can't think of any beta that ever had bad graphics, but then did a massive overhaul of all of them for the official release. I'm sure they exist, but none come to mind, especially when I think of all the MMO betas I've been a part of. Betas typically aren't focused on improving visual aspects of the game; that's more pre-alpha and arguably alpha territory.

but whats the gameplay like?

youtube.com/watch?v=2N8guP7dli0 Even worse than I thought

>holding down zed ell
fucking dropped like tea in the harbor.

but it looks a little fun. like a distraction for a weekend.

The bosses are pretty intense~ ;p

are you pige?

hehe nope but I know her~

So is the new Kirby game region free?

3DS games aren't region free, unless you pirate them where in that case they should all be region free.

Can somebody make a Star Fox general?

I can see it as a win-win: Thos who hate SFZ will probably replay Star Fox 64 and talk about Star Fox 64 anyway. Those who are actually aiming for high scores in SFZ can talk about that insane Aquaross run where the player beats it in only 1 minute 25 seconds.

You fucking retards need to stop splitting up into multiple threads.

Why do you think /ninty/ is so dead while /vitagen/ is alive and kicking?

hiw about we talk about it here faggit

Post scores

so how does one prevent locking on burst shots in zero?

276 is my best so far on sector a
inb4 shit. ive played it fucking once. going for new best right now

Hold down the L button while firing.

I realized I linked the wrong video. Here is the correct one:
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6FxdrehTY

I just bought Bravely default deluxe edition. What am i in for?

Censorship in really nice packaging.

wasnt that second?

also. FUCK. my first try and almost gold. at least it feels like im getting the hang of this.

CUTE

>him

T-Thanks

Gor please marry me

whoops, thought you meant someone else. Then no I guess

Y-You too

I hope the chinks get some DQ amiibo when those games we are never going to get come out.

I like how they realized Kirby piloting a Mech basically mauls the difficulty, so they based the new Kirby game around collecting crap within a level to progress.

It's a pretty fun alternative to typically easy Kirby games anyway though