/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

woofbot.tumblr.com/post/143390736601/im-doing-things-again
youtube.com/channel/UCs56g-uBkW4VPr4SDPDpYPA
mediafire.com/download/6ml6bhmhj2c8h2n/Fire Emblem Gaiden Updated Patch.zip
pastebin.com/MD2kzY2V
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2745064
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura a shit

woofbot.tumblr.com/post/143390736601/im-doing-things-again

I'm not generally a fan of colorswaps, but Belka and Camilla's swap isn't bad.

Anyways, post edits.

Your Waifu < Shit

delete this thread immediately

Hey Sakurafag
Post it

Didnt you hear? We broke him, dude. He's done. He's gone. If you see his posts, it's just an impostor trying to relive the spark. But it aint the real deal.

Rinkah please you're making me feel funny.

>Shitgure and Water

Shit OP desu

whose wife is this?

>Tripspic is suddenly posting "gameplay"
Could there possibly be anymore evidence of how butthurt and jealous he was of SSfag?

No. He's still here. I know it. I can feel his aura of faggotry emanating from here.

Yeah, it's either first or nothing for him. He's finally gone, good riddance.

Or... alternatively, he's posting more infrequently and taking steps to better himself. Who knows.

It's a group image, so it's neutral tb.h

Forgot the official youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCs56g-uBkW4VPr4SDPDpYPA

marry the one you love!

mediafire.com/download/6ml6bhmhj2c8h2n/Fire Emblem Gaiden Updated Patch.zip

its a new thread so i might as well.

>tfw the enemy crits at 0%

I've had this happen to me a few times before. I'm not sure what triggered it too. Either the display was bugged or my enemy had a crit chance of less than 1% but greater than zero. Imagine if enemies could have a crit chance of 0.5% and still activate criticals, while the game displays their chance to crit as 0.

He was posting yesterday and the days before, sperg

Post those castle cards.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Buy yourself a nice skill and maybe get a cute Bond Unit.

I'll visit you right now.

What the fuck is this autistic shit?

>using the fire monkey

Yeah he does that. Whenever someone does something that gets them praise he'll try and copy it for attention. He tried it with Nohr Lunatic and gave up on chapter fucking 7. Literally
>Babbies first chokepoint
the map.

Sakurabot is ALWAYS first. ALWAYS. No exceptions. Maybe a hiccup here or there, but he's always back on track the thread after.

He's been missing threads by the dozen recently. He's fucking checked out my man nothing but copycat impostors left.

Reminder that Matoibot had to literally be shutdown by mods because he confirmed he was indeed using a bot and when he showed proof, the mods swooped in and he stopped for good.

Sakurabot likely faced the same fate.

thanks

That sounds silly, I would be mad if that happened to me. Though I remember my friend telling me that he had the same experience. Are you sure it wasn't a skill activation?

>Gaiden
T-Thanks, I think...

>Charlotte will never take care of you
Why live?

Cutest family

Rinkah-Sophie Child Scramble Support

pastebin.com/MD2kzY2V

Desu?

I'm also using Kaze and he seems to have higher than average stats right now. I'm trying to learn to use characters I don't always go to.

That's our channel bro

I'm absolutely positive that no skill activations were involved.

perhaps i just need to git gud and this won't happen again

What's this slut crying about?

He was lucky that the SSanon didn't give a shit about his comment, it would probably be super embarrassing for Tharjakek to be in that conversation.

I wanna wrestle with rinkah

Majority opinion changed from favoring Shiro/Caeldori to Shiro/Nina

She lost her Chad

Are you done samefagging bro? Nobody cares.
>B-but my LP is interesting too. Look at this engaging discussion that's generic enough to mean anything!

you're welcome

But if you don't play Gaiden, you won't be a part of the cool Gaiden club!

it's better that way desew

>whines about azura
>steals your mother's bonding time
>whines even though your mother gave him an auto-aim bow that lets him stand on water
>whines about his son
>even though he has his own 24/7 personal dick-sucking fanclub of two, he's still angry
>literally so fucking mad he turns into a final boss zombie man powered by rage

remember those good ol' days when we thought tacomeat would be really chill and leon was evil?

I still like Shiro/Dori.

How do you git gud on a crit that shouldn't happen? This isn't even remotely your fault.

Is there a place where all of these are collected

That's okay, she can now enter the stage of her life where girls like her settle for some beta shitter like Mamui.

Both are good desu.

is that the same cool club when you finish every fire emblem game to get the right to say you finished every fire emblem game

on a somewhat related note, i kind of want to play fe4 but my most hated thing in these games is moving dudes across the map and it sounds like pure hell for me even if the rest of it is very appealing

Why are all his supports with the second gen girls so good? Seriously there's not one stinker. It's not fair. And he's neutral so he gets every girl, AND he gets a decent amount of paired art with most of them. Nobody is safe.

FE Quest: Silver Scales of the Past

Good, Dori's round butt belongs to ME

7 decides what 2 FE characters I make this into. No gay shit.

You asked about Yukimura the other day, so: he's an okay unit. If you grind him (I'm not being an ass, even if it seems like it) he can wind up being seriously useful, or if Kaze or Saizo fall short which happens sometimes. You asked about Azama too, he's definitely a good unit, but reclass him fucking immediately. Seriously. Give him a good physical class and he'll slaughter.

Fuuuuck Takumi. Fuck him. He's not even remotely likeable. I don't need a character to suck the protag's dick, but Takumi is a straight up fucking BRAT.

Dwyer a cute.

I think I'll have time this weekend, but I'm not sure I really want to spend it playing Gaiden
s-sorry user

NO user-SAN, IT IS MY FAULT

I HAVE DISHONORU MY FAMIRY AND I MUST COMMIT HONORABU SEPPUKU

*unsheathes katana*

you and me

what do you mean safe

i don't understand why alternate pairings where the girls are happy are so vilified but then people speak of the musexuals with disdain as though that isn't exactly what they want

This meme can finally die now that IS gave him a canon girl to settle down with

>AND he gets a decent amount of paired art with most of them

No he doesn't

rhajat
corrin

errybody wants to get with L

Generic maid and Mamui

Johan and Lakche

Leo/Sakura

Arthur and Beruka. Time to teach frenchie a lesson he'll never forget.

>Rinkah is so tanky she can't even get hurt so personal can go off
bleh
I'll use Yukimura and give him a few skirmishes to catch him up to speed. Azama I don't want to reclass, I'm wondering if he'll be similar to Cockura as a Priestess with a surprisingly good strength growth or something.

the OP

There's not too much time where you just move units with nothing going on. Warp staves exist to help prevent this.

That being said, there's two instances, one on Chapter 2 and one in Chapter 7, where stuff is sloooow. Other than that, there's not too much slow movement.

Hayato and Rhajat

I like Hana

Camilla and Silas

Femui and futa Camilla

lmao

every time this happens, i think for a moment that i can't believe drill is still falling for this.
and then i remember, it's drill, he can't actually learn.

#GOTTEM

fuk

I need sauce on this IMMEDIATELY

That's alright.

HOW CAN CORRIN EVEN COMPETE

>You will never kill 2 Tacomeats in real life

Why live?

Fuck, me too. Anyone?

How are my loyal subjects doing today?

>Father is shit person with shit supports
>Dwyer is cute as fuck and has great supports

user that's wrong.

Fuck off Chrom

Brushing Severa's hair with /feg/! Helping tie her twintails!

Ever used a booru, anons?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2745064

Dumb hoshidan, that's not how you drink tomato juice

Alright thanks, I'll give it a shot. I love the idea of Loptyr's dynasty and want to see how much better he is compared to Grima or Fomortiis, the other guys who share his gimmick.

The other two are all raaarh kill everything and that's kind of boring. Aspirations to create Dragonatelia or Demonatelia would have been cooler than a zombie apocalypse.

playing with her feets? c:

Falcon or Kinshi Knight for Shiggy? He looks so fabulous riding that bird thing but most people seem to dislike that class.

Also is Felicia a good mom for Soleil? How about Flora for Sophie?

Well I guess we'll be seeing this in every single thread now.

It's canon

>c:
I want underages to leave this board and die immediately.

Ending in Kinshi is fine, but it's a terrible class to level in.