/krog/ Kronos General

(you) do (you) edition

Play where you want to play, guilds will still be up on Kron I, best of luck to the guys starting fresh on II.

It is located in the Czech Republic and is currently on the AQ launch event. There is currently a Veeky Forums guild on each faction, to join one "/who " and whisper someone.
New pvp server will be launched wednesday but we still don't know what time exactly.

/krog/ guilds:

- Horde
- Alliance

Info:
kronos-wow.com/

Questions to avoid asking:
>What class should I play?
>Is Nostalrius coming back?
>What is the best class for PvP/PvE?
>Why don't we roll on X server?
>Is Kronos pay2win?
>What class does X guild need?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0

Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg
Grinding Spots: capnbry.net/wow/gspots.php

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/25-frequently-asked-questions/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGeboxzAZZVMIs0ho
strawpoll.me/10050815
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to do the queue for both realms? No way

whats the discord

first for anti-horde shilling.

Everyone is rolling Alliance and people on horde are going to be disappointed when there's no guild for them.

So what are we calling the K2 guild? ?

Fuck then it will be longer

Which discord?

xth for VAE VICTIS

Small update on how the preliminary roster is looking now. Could use some more Dwarf priests most importantly.

Form:
goo
.gl/forms/bCiFXcjGYa

nope. it just takes your default realm. just change it

All K1 guilds will be dead Wednesday. Roll Horde for the actual vg guild

Kinda wanting now. NFA has been corrupted by Veeky Forums over the years.

We're rolling on Alliance

Guild name is

When I disable bigwigs it enables the default blizz action bar. Anyone know how to fix?

Lol still at it? We need two guilds, one for horde one for allies. Why are you being so stubborn? Half the pop to horde, half to ally. What's the problem here?

What does a pvp rogue build look like?

Do you go combat swords,assassination or subtlety or are they all viable?

whats with the OP image?

There is literally no Horde guild

DAILY REMINDER KRONOS IS A FUNSERVER WHERE YOU CAN BUY ITEMS AND LEVEL 60'S WITH OVER 400 CONFIRMED BUGS

CRESTFALL IS COMING

forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/25-frequently-asked-questions/

a horde guild does not exist. there's nothing and never will be. what is so hard to understand about this?

I was out as lock but most likely will shift to rogue

There is also no ally guild.

Anyone else here want to level on Alliance with me?

no

BASED LNDI HAS COME TO DELIVER US FROM BICKERING

ALLIANCE GUILD CONFIRMED

No, you should roll horde with the rest of us.

Short for: Feral Instinct or Thick Hide for someone who's never going to tank?

what should I put in tier 2 of feral tree? I need Feline Swiftness (tier 3) to make the game less shit but overall I'm going to be doing 100% healing in dungeons. So just looking for soloing value or healer value. Brutal Impact is a given. I need to choose from 3/5 Feral Instinct or 3/5 Thick Hide. Feral Instinct would be obvious choice if I ever wanna consider tanking but I don't because I'm complete shit. Armor upgrade from Thick Hide is good for all builds but bears obviously get most out of it.

Description of each:

Thick Hide: Increases your armor contribution
Feral Instinct: Increases threat in bear and reduces chance of getting detected while stealthing

Thanks familia.

Right behind you!

You going k2? I am already rolling ally there

I thought we were playing Alliance again?

T H A N K Y O U L N D I
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

L
N
D
I

People wanted to know if it was the horde guild shilling/falseflagging in the last few threads, he pretty much came out and said he and the guild as a whole don't care where people play, stick around if you're having fun or restart if thats good for you.

any good nost normie guilds hitting this up? want to actually kill bosses

>mfw all those hunters see how bad the pet pathing is on this server

Dwarf priest here. I don't have a google account tho.

Love you Skooma

YES YES YES!

I'll be rolling holy pala or priest

Yeah I'll try it out, why not?

What's a decent way to make money while leveling so thay I don't have to slow down leveling too much for mount money. Are gathering professions the only way?

Also, looks like I missed an entire thread, kek. Basically, there's a pretty good split in /krog/ between H and A with a bit more people going Alliance, which is why I decided on making the guild ally.

Guild name has yet to be decided, still fielding names on that one. and are the most popular thus far.

Sure. If you're actually Lndi, I feel like he would've stopped coming to Veeky Forums at this point.

Cheers brotha will be good to see you again

Looking forward to playing with you again Ereka!

No, that's literally one guy yelling at the 10 people who have been trying to organize the guild for Veeky Forums no where did we say we were gonna roll alliance, he just has been spamming that shit non stop.
Prob gonna be 2 guilds now.

I come by but not often anymore, I saw the news in the steam group so I decided to come check it out and see if anyone was interested in playing.

: - )

is this a good rogue build for 2 shotting clothies with ambush + cold blood + eviscerate?

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGeboxzAZZVMIs0ho

prove you're lndi

There will be 2 it's inevitable
This

If blizz made progression servers but with the updated visuals would you go back to retail?

It's that alliance autist desperat Ltd trying to lure people to his dead alliance guild.

How?

no, fuck off B. Johnson.

don't you have a twitch channel?

Yeah but its more fun when you have 5 nightslayer pieces and can just Ambush Backstab Cb Evis with a thistle tea. Really bad for real pvp but hilarious when you just open on clothies in the world.

t. ex t1 rouge

Also forgot to add that the chart doesn't include myself and I will most likely be rollng prot warrior.

Alright, cool. The list is mostly for getting an outline of the guild composition beforehand so there aren't 15 of the same class. Just be sure to /w.

I posted in the steam group.

what classes were least represented in k1?

paladin

ORCED

I answered as human rogue before and will be changing to human/dwarf priest to heal you fuckers. gonna be fun xD

>want to roll rogue
>know the server will have too many like nost
Fuck, I want to be able to get groups

> tfw you want to play wow but no point since K1 will be deserted in a few hours
Feels bad but no reason at all to play on a dying server

SUGGEST GUILD NAMES NOW

VAE VICTIS

XIAO

What time does k2 launch NA time

I hate this meme, if you are good at your class you will get groups. Sure you could be a druid and get into any group no matter how bad you are because your only function is to battle rez people and there are no druids. With popular classes you put in a rudimentary effort to be decent at your class and you'll always get groups.

Are you making an alliance guild
t. Ituh

Throbbing Keks

i've always played mage, was this an oversaturated class? because i'd like to pick something a little underrepresented on horde again

guess we are going ally

gg hordebros lol

CET is 6 hrs ahead of Central time. They said they wouldn't launch between 12 and 9 so I think between 5 and 6 am central,

He himself is not, no

5-6 wed morning ya

probably best to roll on alliance. we already have a guild set up there, there's nothing yet for horde and it will be very disoragnised at the start.

Lol enjoy the twitch kiddies while actualplayers roll horde (again)

CAST YOUR VOTE - ALLIANCE GUILD NAME NO SMELLY ORCS ALLOWED

strawpoll.me/10050815
strawpoll.me/10050815
strawpoll.me/10050815
strawpoll.me/10050815
strawpoll.me/10050815

Go horde =(

enjoy not raiding because all the actual raiders/RLs are going ally

KINGS HONOR FRIEND

>kungen going horde
>literally twitchdottv the faction

how many dwarf priests are necessary? isn't just 1 enough to keep fear ward on MT? barely any fights even have fear mechanics, ony/magmadar are easy and >implying /nosg/ guild is going to make it to nefarian

basically what I'm saying is, why the fuck do you guys even shill so hard for dwarf priest on a fresh server when it makes zero difference for early raids

How? You guys won't have the bodies when half of by rolls horde

if you idiots dont snipe nihluim from kungen im going to shoot up blizzcon

I can't decide between hunter or druid, someone please do it for me.

I personally went with Feral Instinct. Seems better for PvP's sake. Less chance of detection, gives you about two levels of stealth with three points if I remember correctly.

No Means Yes

You honestly believe they won't be able to get 30~ raiders or so to clear MC like they did on Nost?

If Lndi is going ally it is a 100% chance they'll get organized to raid, that cuck is a member magnet

Troll hunters are the best

wew, I'm just after going the other way. Unfortunate because I would've listened to you ;-;

>tfw you been voting for alliance all day in polls, but you are actually rolling horde.

druids are forced to heal in vanilla and not very good at it. go hunter lad

No because practically everyone is rolling Horde. You guys lost just accept it.

Can't decide between human rogue/ lock or dorf priest

>Lndi whips his former /nosg/ guild into rolling ally which is easily 50~ members
>LOL GIVE UP YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH

Heard that one before