pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E
>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8SnskKPB
fextralife.com/forums/t53015/f83/night-of-the-darkmoons-community-event/
strawpoll.me/10050887
youtu.be/X-gxFEfXEUw
youtube.com/watch?v=dIxm8AKctdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Majula has the best music

>pastebin.com/8SnskKPB
>DaS2 translation is shit making lore impossible to consider

>But DaS2 is B-team shit anyway, 3 will be better right?

>It's worse

>It turns out that the worst parts are stuff back from 1 ("cinders", etc.)

kek

xth for fuck black knight glaive.

>3DPD

Is making my uchikatana lightning worth it??

I can't get past the 1st prince.

Someone has a Dragonslayer Spear they're willing to give/trade? PS4

Majula's music makes me want to go to sleep

fuck

Oh live a little, you clown

Does anyone go into the top left corner of firelink opposite of Patches?

>get summoned at pontif
>faggot chugs
>go chill with my giant bros cause i cant out chug
>he dies to giants
>complains

faggots like this exist

REPOSTING BECAUSE OF COCKS!
fextralife.com/forums/t53015/f83/night-of-the-darkmoons-community-event/

Loving the glaive, so good at destroying groups.

WHO /DUAL WIELD/ HERE

How does Hollow build works?

Majulas music is dull after a while, Firelink shrine 2.0 has the exact melancholy feel i wanted out of a dark souls game

You DID give your Ashen One a story, right?

You're not a FAGGOT, user, are you?

Anyone actually know what the summon range for Red Soapstone is?

Majula's music was the worst nigger, made me want to get out of there as quickly as possible every time I hear it

>not using rapier in offhand so you can parry

>invade some turbofaggot at first lothric bonfire
>full ornstein gear and a large club
>slow as shit
>can't even roll
>easy kill
>his buttbuddy phantom jumped outta nowhere trying to save him but was too late

did he think he'd be invincible or something? what a tardo

Any dragoon build?

FUCK YEAH NIGGA

WOOOOO

somebody fucking answer me

Some questions

Is there a multiplayer crack for a pirated version of DaS2 or 3?

And why the fuck is there no active torrents for 3?

>no Wax head helmet

WHY, THE MODEL ALREADY EXISTS

>I don't like it because muh A-team
It's objectively the most well written hub theme.

>Finally get summoned as a blue
>Dark Phantom has fucked off. Returning to your world
>No item received

remember to vote
strawpoll.me/10050887
strawpoll.me/10050887
strawpoll.me/10050887
strawpoll.me/10050887

What kind of autist are you?

>implying I can parry
All I can do is mash my attack buttons

>black leather on females will never look this cute again

why is from the only japanese company that hates lewd

Any PCFCs right now? If not, is anyone interested in one?

wait more than 2 minutes you katana shitter

lamo

how poor r u?

>Not liking it because it sounds boring and makes me want to sleep = not liking it cause A-team

Is the Wolf Knight's Greatsword any good? I really like the weapon art and the way it looks, but I've heard boss weapons blow overall. I'm also worried about fucking up the matchmaking by reinforcing it.

Really fucking poor
This isn't even my computer

Anyone who's done a pyro build, what weapon did you use?

For some reason i RP Pyromancers as not using straight swords, mainly curved, so i was trying to get a good curved sword but are they literally all trash?

Either way, i've been dumping my shards into my pyro glove, so it's at +7 now and i've only beaten Wolnir and haven't been to Cathedral yet. I have the Witch Ring + Pyro ring so my pyromancies really hurt.

However i just got to izalith and since everything resists fire i'm fucked. My swords do a whopping 45 damage per hit because i A) dont have scaling stats like STR or DEX, and B) i haven't made a chaos weapon yet because none of the weapons i have yet are worth uprading.

stats are in pic related, any advice? once i get to irithyll im going to get the murakumo and get the stats , chaos mura has A A scaling which is nice

I'm seriously confused here, which one is King's field 3? I thought the one I played was KF2, in which you are a prince with the excelsior sword, right after the first one that was really short, just under the cemetery

>farming archives
>put on symbol
>dip it
>expect something amazing
>they didn't bother

TIME FOR A NEW EXPERIMENT

FUCK THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY.

Apparently I'm fucked and won't be able to buy Siegward's armor from Patches because he only sells it in Cathedral of the deep, and he won't spawn there if you visited the ceiling with the knight before the location where he is. FUCK THIS SHIT I WAS DOING NG+ TO DO THE QUESTLINES PROPERLY AND I 'M FUCKED AGAIN WHAT KIND OF STUPID FUCKING DESIGN IS THIS WHY WONT HE SPAWN JUST BECAUSE I EXPLORED THE AREA A LITTLE MORE.

>jund using regen and playing cowardly whenever he starts losing because he's a shitter

>I like ds2 more than ds3
>I like firelink 2.0 more than majula because i like A team
user plz

They should have done more with the Princes in terms of buildup and shit, they were the best characters and best boss in the game.

If there's some red leathery garb stuff you could dress up like Freya Crescent

who /keyboard&mouse/?

> Basic orchestral with some chick going "auuuuuuuhhh oooooohhh"

At the very least go with Secret Betrayal for the tension.

is it better than Gundyr's halberd?

>Invade Farron swamp at level 15
>Host and his 2 phantoms are in Firelink set, Nameless set, and Gundyr set
>Blue spirit invades, because the host obviously used fingers
>One of the phantoms shoots White Dragon Breath
>I crystal out
Softban is the biggest fucking meme out there. How the fuck are they in my level range?

Just tell me Veeky Forums: what's the joy of playing with a spear and a shield?

Any one that uses a spear over any other weapon is a retarded tryhard.

>tfw major exam tomorrow
>have only studied 3-4 hours
>it's 2am
>just loaded up Dark Souls 3 for another sesh

Time to end it all

Maybe in prepatch Dark Souls 1.

Should I get the ring or the halberd from Gundyr's soul? Halberd looks fun but you can't infuse it, does it scale well with STR?

How is that sexual at all???

it does not

They made the desert sorceress set tho. they also made this little cum plum and his entire life reads out like a trap doujin

THIS SPOT MARKS OUR GRAVE
BUT YOU MAY REST HERE TOO IF YOU LIKE

EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE EAT SHIT AND DIE

So does going Hollow lock you out of anything other than Sirris' questline?

What the fuck should I spend my souls on when I have all the unique armor? I have 300k with nothing to buy

You can buy it from him in firelink. He's never spawned for me in cathedral but he's always sold it in firelink

It shits on Estoc. It's the best weapon in the game by a large margin.

The first KF was never released outside of Japan, so KF1 is actually KF2 in Japan, etc.

Going hollow doesn't lock you out of anything. Joining Rosaria's Fingers is what locks you out of Sirris' questline.

Someone have a build for spears?
i mean the stats and wich one is the best

Hypothetical; If you were going to make a build based off THIS character, what weapons would you use? I've tried but can't find a fitting armor set

they are easy as fuck are you serious?

I really don't understand how anyone had any kind of trouble with the bosses of this game, Pontiff was definitely the hardest for me and took me about 8 tries, whereas the "hardest" bosses in the other games took me like 50 fucking tries.

calm down senpai, just clear cathedral and kill deacons. buy the tower key and try entering it. if patches doesn't lock you in there, he will eventually appear in firelink and sell the catarina armor as if he's met you before.

he always sells it at firelink

what the fuck man

>unironically taking more than 3 tries to beat them

Nevermind that shit because Siegward isn't even in the well ! Even though I helped him in the Undead Settlement.

Huh, sword spear weapon art is better than any of the miracles in the game if you invest in faith. Doing 520 damage and hitting it pretty reliably in pvp, do even more damage on bosses I can cheese some of them with it.

if they have that blue icon next to their name they were passworded in

I liked using the heide spear in dark souls 2 but that was because it was it a faith weapon that benefited my stats and gave my character a monk like vibe

BKG and Gundyr's halberd got the same moveset so they are both good against estoc but what about the dmg?I'm getting 522 AR at 40str/32 dex with Gundyr's

stop spamming the threads you lazy shit

Not going to lie; I'm curious how that will play out. You do look intimidating, by the way.

No idea since I took his ring, but the spin slash is great at comboing and does a fair amount of burst at +5.
Another youtu.be/X-gxFEfXEUw

Hey /dsg/, I'm new to this series with DS3, goin' in blind and currently getting fucked by a giant ice armadillo with a mace. If I wanted to catch up on the lore, where would I go? Are the two previous title's even connected to the third?

what are some sweet weapons you can use for a quality build you can pick up before the end of the High Wall?

Stop denying my fun you nigger

I'M TRYING TO KEEP SIRRIS ALIVE AND I HAVE A +4 WEAPON
I'M FORCED TO BAIT THEM ONTO MY FACE AT INOPPORTUNE MOMENTS TO SAVE HER BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO HEAL, WHICH GETS ME KILLED
FUCK

PS3controllerfaggot here from earlier

If I enable the use of PS3 controllers for DaS2, I can still use the controller on the PS3, right?

>level 16 for wolfs of farron covenant
>get summons every so often
>mfw every time the dude is very clearly higher level than me
>mfw every time they have some faggot in artorias armor or dancer gear or even nameless king gear

they need to fix this shit or my blue sentinel grind is going to be pure fucking hell. No one is going to want a blue sentinel when they can just summon some fuckface in nameless king gear.

Lothric Knight Sword

The assassin Shaw. He was one of the ones who remembered the peaceful days. Before the curse began to spread again he made his fortune and name as a slayer of the king's enemies. One day he found the home of a conspirator and was struck by her beauty. He was charmed and she was able to show him the evil ways of the king he served. The day he was to return with her head, he snuck into the king's chambers and butchered him.
He returned bloody and happy to start a new life, only to find a knife in his gut. The conspirator couldn't have any witnesses to her rise to power.
Her cold smile was the last thing Shaw saw before awaking in a stone coffin.
Casting of his mantle as an assassin he donned a great and mighty sword to cut down all in his path and the sturdiest armor to block all knives to the back. He was hardened to the world and wanted to go back to his rest, until he met Karla, who looked shockingly similar to the conspirator that betrayed him. He was going to kill her were she lay, but something stayed his hand. Instead he extended it and took her back with him.

Just what will he do now?
I'm so damn autistic for writing that, aren't I?

Ignore the ice armadillo for now, it's a tough enemy put there more for experienced players. You can come back to it later.

Anyone? It's hard to go by Fextralife """"""""""facts"""""""""", and it's not even listed.

dark souls 3 is a direct sequel to dark souls 1

dark souls 2 is more of an unimportant footnote

basically: go play dark souls 1, skip dark souls 2

if I have a bless weapon and shield does the regen stack

What goes into estus soup?

how many tongues you got bich? duels don't count

You don't have to keep her alive tardo.

I plan on using the avelyn, manikin claws, toxic mist, black firebombs, and those backwards bombs

>tfw BTFO Oceiros in NG+ on my first attempt
Feels good

youtube.com/watch?v=dIxm8AKctdU
What can i say user, the piano suits it perfectly.
Took my breath away after i traded in the eyes and worked perfectly with the decision i just made.
I chose to leave the world to darkness, and the firekeeper trusted me enough to let me end the world with her help.
She even asked for me to kill her if i change my mind, because she doesnt want to live with the knowledge the eyes gave her.

It was amazing.

>ps4

Why aren't my invadors atacked from mobs and I am when I invade in DS3? Any one knows?