/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #242

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #242

Snowball edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Old:

Snowball's a shit.

Pedophiles go to jail

Snowball Milky

This is a cross dressing boy.

this is the non-cuck thread, get out

Gross

you will never _hug all four angels

DIE! DIE! DIE!

S L U T T Y
L
U
T
T
Y

i like his chibi milky more

fuck off leaf twink

Beato needs buffs

William nerfs when? He's literally having his way with my Btort.

Honestly the thing that bothers me the most with her is that she loses the ball if you just glance at her.

The enemy have a 105% chance to steal from her if their reflexes are over 700.

me too user

it's not like I shitposted yet

How's the artbook submission going, drawfags?

give me a girl with moderate-sized chest, please. No high schoolers.

Official cuteness tier list

Light
Dark
Ardor
Thunder
WW

Uriel

you like it don't you

That's why FTS exists :^)

Light
Ardor
WW
Dark
Thunder

WW
Thunder
Ardor
Dark
Light

good taste

>People claiming Kirin is OP
Do any of you faggot even use Kirin?

>first time someone said I have good taste
th-thanks user

do you

wasn't able to finish the last contest, the same will probably be happening for this one too

>No high schoolers.
but best girl is a high schooler

He is OP. And now that he is the best WW striker, beato needs buffs.

B E A T O NERFS WHEN
URIEL BUFFS WHEN

Wednesday is our day, urielfag. The buffs will come and they will be glorious.

I am really bitter I was so new to the game when alice was added. I would use her over lia any day of the week.

I have met this guy twice and when I win the coin toss alice debuffs the fuck out of me and their nera OHKO mine right at the start.

We both have a 20% debuff totem but his nera is way faster. Mine is only like 99 action speed in a normal match.

the only nerfs beatrice gets is her card art, as always

Forgot pic. 90 second cooldown for followup post.

So, evolution, skill and chain stuff is functional. Current plan is releasing within 3 or so weeks (y-yeah right), at the very most it should be before s3, assuming it's going to happen and follows the same schedule as s2 (I think it was news on May 15th and all the content landing at the very end of May?).

Characters, materials and formations pages all work, though there's still many features I want to add but those will be after release since it's just going to delay more and more (there'll be a news post about them on release). There's also going to be an API, there'll be a data API (for game stuff) and a user API to mess with your own data.

Still looking for ideas/suggestions, though the ones which are big in scope will be after release (things like the character book to track owned status, evolution status (for tracking that 10 crystal bonus for 1st time evo), chain status from book instead of character list, etc).

Not much in other news, just wanted to post an update if anyone's still interested in using it.

>tfw you sort ofbully one of your old club members in league

>chisato

>kirin paralyzing the backline
>meta or bell or milky or any reflex house steals from you
>you can't do shit about it
>kirin shots and paralyzes again
>rinse and repeat

It's like Ravian all over again.

>Chisato
We did it, Reddit!

Who's chisato? Did you mean Cheetos?

Yea I just lost to a kirin while climbing champs. His dribble is only around 2200 without a pass but he had stacked CR and CD. Once my defender was dead his next shot hit my Lucian for 4500.

Sorting's pretty neat too, let me know if there's any other things you want to sort characters by

sleep snug, smug

sleep snug, smug.

Fucking BB can't balance, they purge a cancer to create another one.
Ravian died, Kirin rises.
What's next? Uriel being cancer now?

except it's much worse, you watch your team get pummeled to death unable to move.

>kirin rises
Nice try thunderfag

>Uriel being cancer now?
I hope

>btw i'm bronze

>Do dailies
>Got Magnus

o-ok

But then you won't be a special snowflake anymore.

Looks great. Is there an option to sort players by whether they're Special or not?

alice on every team would be awful, i hope they never bring her back.

Yea I am fine without her, just as long as 90% of other players also don't have her.

No idea how I forgot about that, added now. I'll also work on filtering characters.

I want full waifu team but game just keeps throwing males at me.

Is a minimum of three legendaries required to reach champions?
>william meta beth
>william meta beth bell
>william bell meta serestia
>william duran bell
>leventor duran bell jin
>vonchi bell meta beth
>poorfag and only have jin
This diamond climbing is being stressful..

I'm gonna make it with just MetaBell
shut up anons, don't say I wont make it

No, you can make with just William

no, Jkun, you just need to get good and use silla/luka

>champions
literally anyone can reach it user, you just want more legendaries if you really want to achieve it with just 10kTA for some reason

I dont have Jin user

>meta/bell
You're good.
Forgot that fact, my bad
B-But I'm not a thread super star
I'm already 11.5k and I keep getting 12k + with minimum 3 legends. My luck is fucking awful

I reached champs 2 weeks ago with just Snailtheon and Khirel, and I am ready to bench Khirel out of frustration as his 66% CAR is stopped 95% of the time after that last patch.

If I had an IC I could bench baltheon as well and replace him with Luka.

We only got the season2 by the end of march, and some features only got added by the end of june.

you will!

S P E R M R E C E P T A C L E

>you'll never deposit your sperm inside bell
>don't even have bell in my team
Why bother living?

>>meta/bell
>You're good.
it's not easy with a trash front line
just go thunder mid or NeraMeiran mid + Silla/Luka/Striker front and whatever generic backline and you're good

why are anons being nicer to me now

I didn't expect you to save it, I still need to clean it up

>bell will never look at you like this

I think this is my favorite set just because I love these thundersluts and it actually looks decent, not like the other ones

Almost at 900 DS and will probably buy Bell. Was tempted to stop at 600 and grab an IS but I resisted.

>tfw if i didn't spend my dstones on rerolling stone stats, i would have another legendary by now
going into e-sports was a mistake

When did the developer notes for season 2 come out last year? A few weeks before May 15th or on May 15th?

What do you think they'll be doing for season 3?

Will that be when William is nerfed?
Will they reset achievements?
F-free s2 legendary box?

I am hoping they do a full reset of all achievements again. That was a fuckload of free crystals gold, and gatekeepers last time.

It's too early into the season to panic user
you just keep trying if you're at least getting close to a rank up with an entire week left

HOLY FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH

fugg
any other known cases of people getting uniques from league?

I doubt it.
They weren't in full jew mode, now surely they'll give us 100 stamina and 10 crystals
Mark my words.

>They weren't in full jew mode,
kek, the achievement reset happened months season 2.

That was months after:
>removed neris trading
>DS
>purchasable legends
>removing mileage and then replacing it with something 100x worse

They're in jew mode and have been for a long time, but periodically they'll do something good (CoT, achievement reset, etc)

>now surely they'll give us 100 stamina and 10 crystals

I recall the first rumblings of Season 2 were long before May, since May was when the update actually came out, wasn't it?

I'm not really getting that vibe currently. The JP version is probably their killer app for the summer.

Plus there's no compelling reason for them to make a Season 3. All that does is make the plebs start thinking that BB is obligated to make all the Season 2 content purchasable through scouts or the dimension shop.

I doubt we ever get a Season 3. They'll just add a few more Season 1 players if they feel like the natives are getting restless, and the rest will stay behind the S2 paywall.

>They gave us stone farming, and nerfed it
>They took away our best source of gold
>They made recalling more strict so they can nerf whatever they want and won't recall it
>All the events have been shit, and shittier periodically
They've been transforming slowly into the jews they are at the core.
And we're fucked if we're waiting for anything good from them now.

>season 3 nearing
>season 2 reveal manager still not out

Is Chiseto a backline player or midline? Just got her and the only totem worth it is the dark/thunder DR.

Her light totem is good too
She works in both the back and mid, but you'd probably want a HP totem in the back
>Cheetos is the only elemental resistance totem without an HP buff
I hope she gets buffed when Magnus gets an EE and becomes WW only

Chisato can work mid or back.

So only use her with an all light line or against dark/thunder striker? Benched then.

I use her in my back line with Anael/Isillia GK/ Kiki and she's working fine, she helps with spirit gen, makes Anael fast and I don't get one shot by thundercunts
I'm not gonna use a male
If you really care about moving up in league or whatever though then the other choices are better

>i can't into esports so i'll just say i play for the art

>jewball
>free s2 legendary box

I play for the FUN

>tfw finally done