pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E
>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4gg3jg/april_23rd_hidetaka_miyazaki_interview_in_taiwan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do I git gud

JUST

Nioh demo on Store now

Is it more productive for purps to go after reds than hosts? I believe so.

so I just beat the prince sisters, is there more game after that? I'm just SL40 but I feel like I've already beat a lot of bosses.

How the fuck do you get to this little room?
This is my third trek through Irithyll and I don't know how to get into it

Is there even anything worthwhile in there?

Guess who I am /fgog/

Why won't Leonhart show up in Rosaria's chamber and kill her so I can get her soul for the all miracles trophy? This is seriously pissing me off.

way of the blue is for faggots

reminder that if you didn't start with:

King's field
King's field 2
King's field: The ancient city
Demon's souls

you are a fucking newfag

>Souls combat with qtes
To the thrash it goes.

heard you get a free DLC for the game if you finish it, it's true?

someone posted a picture of Irina of Carim in Dark firelink. She was in the tower, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get there. What gives? Can you actually get there?

lmao stay mad

how have .4% more people done the embered achievement than the iudex achievement?

how?
ring of favor +2?
ember?
teach me your secrets

>prince sisters
You mean the princesses (male) boss?

What's this round symbol mean? Sorry if the image sucks, blame my phone

a faggot

nioh looks way better than any from game desu

>predefined character

Absolutely homosexual, worse than Witcher

>gaping wolfcroc on Anor Londo bridge is capable of OHKOs
I didn't expect that

So what's a good weapon for a quality build that ISN'T cancer?

You have to be past Yhorm, IIRC.

what's your favorite area /dsg/? tfw mine is also the funnest place to invade

X for Bloodborne is better and Dark Souls is the JUST of the series.

Thanks for the heads up user

>Souls combat with qtes
You mean parries?

What's a good Raw weapon for my baby pyromancer to use while he waits to get his first chaos weapon.

Something with nice low stat requirements and that scales for shit but is otherwise okay.

It wasn't in dark firelink. It was normal firelink.

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4gg3jg/april_23rd_hidetaka_miyazaki_interview_in_taiwan/

THREE

THREE DLCS

THREEEEEEEEEEE

WITH A LONGER FUCKING DEV CYCLE THAN THE BASE GAME

>When you realize you'll never properly relink the flame

>yuropoor

If you clear at least one area in the demo you get a unique in-game item when the full game is released

>Join Darkmoon
>Get summoned
>Host is named "Nothin Personnel"
>Sit down and watch his ass get murdered

So guys, whats with the beta having more of an ice/fire pull on things, it feels really odd that there are only about 3 things and a pot that cause frostbite and 2 of them being a boss and a smaller version of that boss...

im betting DLC will focus around frostbite

You have a password on

A miracle. There is a illusory ledge.

I honestly think the delayed dlc plan is good. That way each dlc has time to make its own impact on the meta and game, and around the time I get tired with pvp again the next one will come out.

Baited for this EXACT reply

Learn to dodge

playing as a pyromancer is fucking suffering.
in fact, anything other than physical builds are fucking suffering
the infusion gems come way too late in the game
you have to sacrifice way more estus just for your standard clearing than even the most Weapon Art reliant physical build would
you have to spend all your upgrade materials on your catalyst/pyroglove/staff to increase their damage, but then half the time you cant use them, because if you use your spells to clear the level you wont have enough mana left for the boss
so you have to clear the level with an unupgraded weapon that you have no scaling stats for

reeee

>at Golden Age
>reading Berserk makes me want to play more DaS3
>DaS3 doesn't give the same feeling and makes me want to read more Berserk

Fuck me.

Do starting classes really matter since Rosaria doesn't let you go bellow your defaults?

Some one said knight and Pyro were among the best for pvp because of how low their luck is.

Is this true?

are you looking by the door or near the bonfire

Golden age is shit

is that still a meme?

Saint Michael the archangel decends from the heavens into your room, points his flaming sword at you and demands that in the name of god, you must write and direct a live action film set in the dark souls universe

what is your plot

>ready to die
>brutal action game

This meme, this meme never changes.

What stats, weapons/armor would work best for a paladin type str/fth build?

I'm already late game and have access to most miracles and buffs.

I ended up doing a sort of quality build for a while but stopped at 24 str. I have 18 dex for astora gs lightning infused and 33 faith right now. Deciding whether to meme with a mace or go with a sword is tough.

You probably still haven't fought Gwynless King, Super Gundyr, Oceiros, and the Old Demon King yet.

yeah, those. I thought they were girls.

oh. well at what point does she move to the tower? I beat the game and that never happened.

Golden Age is literally the only good part of Berserk

I've had so much fun pvping the past few days with this piece of sweet ass, I've won over 80% of my duels, the few times I've lost was to people with polearms that have better reach. The moveset is one of my favorites

Depends how much of the optional areas you skipped. Demon Ruins, Archdragon Peak, King's Gardens, Untended Graves.

>You have to be past Yhorm
I'm way the fuck past Yhorm I'm at the fucking the Fag Princes fight

is there a AR calculator yet for this game?

Let me guess: the first DLC will be after Anor Londo.

I just beat the Dancer on my third try, not too bad. Then I beat the Consumed King on my first try. Easy.
Then the area immediately after has a fuckhuge difficulty spike. The red-eyed knight drains my stamina in 3 hits while having 6 hit combos. If he hits me he does more than half my HP. His reach is pretty solid, too, but manageable. Kill the guy healing him and it's a straightforward fight.
But then there are TWO more knights that are each hard as fuck, with ANOTHER healer.

I'm only level 60. Am I underleveled or something? Or is this difficulty spike real? Bloodborne and DaS2 both had smooth, gradual difficulty increases.

>predefined MC
Eh

>fight clubs
>fighting straight sword guy
>I swing my halberd at him once
>he rolls forward
>I parry
>he obviously rolling attacks
>my parry catches it
>switch to UGS
>dead in one hit
>tfw

It's hard to tell if I'm being a shitter for getting instant hornet ring kills when 90% of the people I fight use FOTM straight swords. Thoughts?

>ready to die
This is going to be 2 all over again.

Quality BKG fag here, running Life Ring, Chlorantropy and FaP. What should my last ring be?
>Hornet ring
Mostly 2 handing so it is unneeded. Plus Im shit at parrying anyway

k, time to download then
it looks good but team ninja is not the same since oatmill cookie-san left, ninja gaiden 3 was a disgrace

Why do people put Berserk and Dark Souls together? Aside from a few visual nods they're really not that similar.

I love this Miracle-based run

Gnaw is the most based miracle since pre-nerf Great Lightning Spear in DaS2

Who /gnaw/ here?

its so good.

No it doesn't, Tecmo marketer.

>princesses (male)

I still don't understand where this meme came from, but I enjoy it a lot.

Only good sorceries in the game
Great heavy soul arrow
Crystal rain
Homing crystal soulmass
Crystal soul spear
Kamehameha
Spook
Hidden body
Chameleon

Everything else is trash

If you arnt running court mage, scholars candle, both boost dragoncrest rings, spell speed ring, spell clutch ring, and the bunny ears you will do no damage with sorceries ever and would be better off using a longsword.

And if you dont spam steady chant youve already lost

Sorcery is amazing, if you do it right. Try this setup. A pivot casted css and hcsm to a hosts face will oneshot them in most cases at 45+ int

>just killed like five guys in a row in a fight club
>the last guy was named dank memes

It was one of you people, wasn't it?

Undead wakes up, goes through a bunch of horrible shit where he beats monsters against all odds but all his friends die for meaningless reasons, then ambiguously ends.

I already did those things. Did like almost no damage to those bosses but if you are willing to dodge shit for 20 minutes they eventually die.

>later game gear on host and buttbuddy phantom
>fuck one them up anyway with area appropriate early game gear as they gang up on me and still chug
>get sent off before being able to kill the other faggot

maybe they should git gud instead of trying to twink like a fucking shitter

She moves to the tower and becomes a Fire Keeper if you buy all available miracles EXCEPT dark miracles. Don't even give her the books so you aren't tempted. Just give those to Karla.

what part is 'golden age'
i've been reading for a while and they just got onto a ship and the psycho religious bitch is starting to learn magic

>DSP is going to reach 300 deaths in his first DS3 playthrough

how?

I've looked near the door and bonfire

Go around up the stairs to the side of it, next to a wall one of the balustrades is actually an illusory wall that reveals some stairs leading down to it.

what cool new area do you want in the dlc? do you think they'll manage to live up to shulva from ds2? that place was incredible

Aye, siwmae, thankye

it came from succubus (male)

If it were Itagaki-era Team Ninja, this would blow any Souls game out of the water with ease.

But it's not. It's Hayashi-era Team Ninja, which is dogshit.

what are you guys expecting from the DLC?

>tfw can't get proper bow and sunless set in the same playthrough

Also
>What is certain for now is, to me personally Dark Souls is over. So rather than make another sequel, I think it's time we take a step to a new direction. Development of a new IP has already begun.
>Development of a new IP has already begun.
What could it be?

>no kf1 jp
>no shadow tower
>no evergrace

Youre a fucking casual

Try Great Magic Shield

Before everything went to shit

golden age is guts when he was with the old band of the hawk

>Tfw NA

From Guts' birth from the dead woman up to the Eclipse and Griffith raping Casca.

>symbol is literally a bonfire but with a katana
lmfao

Dark Souls is extremely similar in theme and visual style. Miyazaki has openly expressed his love for it and how it somewhat inspired DaS.

Golden Age was the gigantic flashback after the Count died.

Ninja Gaiden blows Dark Souls out of the water in everything except the story.

primordial serpents

60's a bit low. Dancer and Consumed King are bad metrics because both are pretty easy.

You're near the end of the game, so you should be closer to 70-80.

except you can

Ocelotte
Darkness from the bottom of the sea
Sneks

I think you mean Sunset.
You can get sunless at any time.

Faith weapons that actually scale with faith, hopefully.

Did Dark Souls II have a difficulty spike? Seemed easy the whole time.

As for sl60 that's normal. Just a spike in difficulty, but I think it feels natural coming from Irrithyll. Just the other guys got staggered so you can R1 spam. The knights you actually have to fight.