/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

waifus and lore living in harmony

a-aiko?

I will see this board burn before I surrender it to the hands of scum like you.

_Daily Reminder_

Well darn it, I was too late.

Time for Nightingale posting?

the fuck are you on about

hey tearsanon, is that what you look like irl? i'd bang you t'bh

lads my MO wont load up mature skin

Had to join the legion to get into this stupid mine
Bunch of savages

He's a Indonesian mudslime.

Gah no! I'm a dude!

And I am not a filthy kebab.

waifupost

Are you doing any adventuring or are you just gonna shitpost all night, user?
pretty sure you can just bribe him and he'll open it for you.
You are an honorary white no matter what color you are, senpai.

Do these modders not realize that there have always been places outside the Nexus where mods were discussed and criticized? What's so special about Mod Picker that's got them so upset?

How dark is your skin? Post pic of arm.

>wanting to fuck a feminist
it's like you want to get rape charges on your ass, user.

Autism.

But why? If the mod author bans you for pointing out flaws in his mod it's not like he's going to make changes if you point them out somewhere he can't ban you. It's pointless and masturbatory.

pretty sure bribing him isn't as immersive as joining another group to finish a quest for the original group

cucktears is a poo in loo? cant make this shit up

24th for forests
Post'em if you got'em.

Why make comments about broken features? So other people can know it's broken before they waste time downloading it.

>Iron Lass
it has some issues to work out

fuck the legion

be like this guy

There.

They're probably not going to let an obvious apprentice mage join the legion though.

Unlike image boards or youtube comments/videos, it'll be an 'official' place.
Speaking of which, some guy in the thread thinks he partially owns the youtube videos made if it features his mod and he can legally dmca them. I think nova might've got to his mod.

confirmed poo in loo shitskin

>what is a battlemage
user, come on

I imagine they're worried it will become the popular thing people use for mods.
So a bad reviews or poor listing would be like bad reviews or second page listing on google.

Kinda civilized-mexican colored t b h. Its white in my book.

Indonesian, not Indian you jabroni. I bet that you would mistake me for a Chinese guy if you meet me in person.

I hadn't thought of that. Still won't save most people though, if I believed every person claiming x mod was broken I would have 3 mods installed.

You forgot to remove the metadata.

Coming to rape you, hope you like AIDS.

They're almost never really flaws though, usually demands subject to taste. If they are the modder will usually suss it out but that's pretty rare.

Which is why the goal is to have multiple people confirm that something is broken, or that things don't work as described, or that it's just a bad mod in general.

And you're basing this opinion on what, exactly?

Good thing that I uploaded and took the pic with my buddy's phone, eh?

These kids are Indian. They look like you

kys worst waifu in the general

>Which is why the goal is to have multiple people confirm
Too bad people just parrot opinions without trying it themselves
see; this general

well maybe they shouldn't make shit mods to begin with

We'll see when it's released. I still think it's just going to be a sea of idiots claiming a mod doesn't work because they didn't bother reading the description to know that it requires script extender.

I thought that guy was a dreamer in vanilla

Yeah all those totally unsupported, parrot-ed opinions about mods.

Immersive NPCs, the old Warzones, and Civil War Overhaul are GREAT mods, right? It's all just /tesg/ shitposting.

Opinions are like a woman's orgasm. Mine are more important and I don't care if she has one.

Dunno, it might be LGNPC doing it's thing.

what should I use to bringout muscular tones and abs on my waifu?

hiiiiiiiii

New to the general, what's wrong with immersive npcs? I was considering downloading it when my internet cap resets.

I was talking about how that stable ugrids mod kept causing issues and people told me to fuck off and the mod was fine, that it was my toaster causing the issues.
And actually from what I hear cwo got a lot of fixes and its own debugger?

What's wrong with her lips?

pls learn expressions this is pathetic

Did you do that fight scene and ensuing booboo yet?

Experience and other modders experiences. There's a hidden section on the nexus(which is where I'm posting all the images from) that has 600+ pages of dumb user comments and most of them are ridiculous demands and 'is broken' usually from people who didn't read the requirements, faq, downloaded the patches etc. Quite a lot in that section.

Trust me, when most modders here something is broken they rush to check it out if it's written in detail and how to replicate it. If they just say 'lol mod is broken', they won't do anything(some will ban).

Not even close. Of course, I might be lying and I'm actually a girl. Who knows?

>underage, can't drink alcohol
>typical "feel smart" STEM watch indicates illusion of intellectual superiority
>bodyfat content relatively high, wrinkled hands indicate well-used, likely an engineer
>passenger left-side, not american
>Canadian-brand RB, possibly wealthy family, possibly reversed photo?

That is from lgnpcs I'm sure, but it's just weird they affected him like that

gook

dunno?
i just use an expression poser, user.
not yet, will see if i can get to it tonight.

>Spearman
Are you Vivec?

iirc, one of his shots featured a tim hortons mug. yeah, he's most likely a canadian gook immigrant.

did i do good /tesg/, I tried to make a summoner

please stop giving him attention.

Yo I'm that guy I just got here. I think the point of it is so that everyone can shit talk Bella's for example and steer new people away from bad mods and toward good mods, so that the age old "it's the most downloaded and that's all there is to judge it by so I'll use it" cycle can end.

lads what do I use to get abs and muscular tones onto my waifu?

Scribs

>underage, can't drink alcohol
>drinking and driving
ishygddt

Is Tears of the Fiend for Oblivion good?

omfg lol its killing me

she kind of looks like a chipmunk with fetal alcohol syndrome.

sorry, user.

Excuse the shitposting but i'm considering reinstalling.

I just wanted to ask if there are any really good custom campaigns with lots of choices? Something closer to how Oblivion was in terms of skill checks in dialog and what not.

Are you on another planet, because I think you just summoned my sides

>Sup

How long till next album?

Don't kill it. It has a quest later.
No!
sporty sexy

Well, first we need to clarify what he meant by "Immersive NPCs", because there is no mod by that name. There's "Interesting NPCs", which is pretty good, there's "Immersive NPCs in the Dark", which I haven't tried, and there's "Immersive Citizens", which is some kind of AI overhaul that currently only works with one city and has compatibility problems.

If we're talking about Interesting NPCs, I'd say it's worth getting overall. The quests alone make it worth it. It is true, though, that some of the NPCs are very long-winded and not interesting, like that Khajiit woman at the ruined tower near Falkreath who drones on and on about her swordfighting styles.

>Pushing for production speed over the comfortable pace of the creator
Enjoy your shitty content

Lmao, the green ambient light turned my water orange
Naw, death to all ghosts!

r o o d !

how many awful posts do I need to make per day in order to be popular?

It's just a question user.
Last album was two weeks ago.

Considering he was talking about mods that don't work great I'm pretty fucking sure he was talking about Immersive citizens.

its a bit too intense for my taste, anyway to tone it down a bit?

Oblivion had skill checks in dialogue? I don't remember any.

I have a couple solid ideas that may or may not work out, the only issue is getting enough time to dedicate to trying them. Either way, suggestions are welcome too.
I'll even put her in an outfit you like
I don't really push out things I'm unhappy with. I know it's lame, but I have a standard for my smut.

you wanna be a part of the "death of tesg" clique user? post your waifu.

Is it wrong I wanna stick it in it
For science, you know
Not as rood as ghosts that won't shut up
I make plenty and I'm not popular
I think it's more about quality, or lack thereof, not quantity.

>excuses the shitposting
>implying you're not one of the few people who aren't
No idea about your question though, probably not because those types of total conversion take a lot of work and are therefore rare. Would help to know what game you are talking about
Yeah, I may have been lying about wanting to download it. I was figuring he would post >opinions and was going to see how it went. Mod players are really entitled nowadays.

Can anyone post lewd amazon orc girls?

I need inspiration for mine.

I'm sure your ideas are good, and take your time.
If you're doing outfits I'd like to see bathing suit sometime preferably a one piece. But really whatever is fine.

What's opinion on releasing her as a follower? Against it or just technical issues?

You have to jerk Yarti, Cumtears, Nita or Aiko as an initiation right. Assume the position and wait your turn.

Honestly if you wanna shitpost about the death of tesg you should been around when CT and hoboknight were like the only people posting for a week or two. That was the fucking nightmare realm (no offense to either of them) but thankfully some pillars started posting again and things went back to normal.

Skyrimjob.

Doesnt Trainwiz do skyrim quests?

>post your waifu
but I already do

Those kids are actually indonesian, thanks for falling for it, cucktears

I'd love to release her as a follower.
but the first time i tried i just broke my game

Yeah, he's done a few. I haven't played them so I can't tell you if they have dialogue skill checks, but everybody I've heard talk of them were positive so they might be worth a gander.

You better give her stopsigns if you do. Poor Natalia didn't get hers. I shudder to imagine the things that she has seen.