Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

2 more hours until freedom

Previous build: Scheduled maintenance will last from April 26th, 01:00 EDT to April 27th, 01:00 EDT.

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Main Server)
Fedimian (EU alts)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/jxmeq9ushe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PvP > PvE

>le minigame meme

What are you all going to be doing when servers are down?

FOR A DAY

studying ofc

i rolled schwarzer reiter so ill spend that time trying to figure out how my life went so wrong

Dark Souls

was getting taught part of your plan?

Play mobages
Read manga
Fap
Shitpost on /tosg/
Shitpost on /mbgg/

Studying for finals! Which I've been trying to do all day but have zero motivation for because who cares I'm fucked anyway.

Work overtime and then get home and catch up with Yugioh Arc-V, Vanguad and Pokemon.

Work on my own game. I haven't worked on it for 2 weeks now

>Want to be Waifucarver in beta
>its shit
>hear that it got buffed for release
>it's still shit

Leveling this crap is fucking suffering as of C1, I'm still relying on Cure and Heal to do any actual damage because Carve costs huge MP and effectively only hits 1 target.

You also don't realize how many flying/hovering enemies there are in this game until you can't hit them

What's the reasoning behind going a Paladin with more DEX than STR?
How does each of those stats affect damage and skills?

I did it, /tosg/! No more suffering!

what's the significance of the red gem besides a map's name

For Paladin user:

For some reason I only had 5 points in Safety Zone in my last post, this one should be correct.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/jxmeq9ushe/

Oh my god you actually went Monk.

How do I join the official /tosg/ guild?

good job!

uhmmmm

If it makes you happy I unironically think that's a good build.

Your suffering has only just begun.

What's wrong with monk?

Flaws in your build
>fade
>1 conversion

Get rid of these two skills and put the points into literally anything else.

I like it

I WANT TO FUCK YOUR TITTIES

Thanks user, /tosg/ helped me alot today.

Also, final question

When will they add eye colors?

Koenig, I made the mistake of maxing out a Monk in iCBT2.

I guess you deserve this for the route of build you have chosen.

Alright, I'll just pop them after reaching r7 then, there's really no need to go 'hardcore' enough to wait until the next reset.

Thanks again.

Theres literally nothing wrong with having fade for an oh shit moment since it wipes aggro of the entire party.

Have you seen NPCs with colored eyes? Looks like shit.

How do you customize your sprite in this game?

There is no reasoning. It's just a bad build. Paladins are str/int primary with some con/spr. If you go priest build, you'll focus more on spr. But dex? No.

West Coast is suffering.

Did they ever buff Fletcher?

BOOBS

why?

Why would you go str over dex? Dex is stronger for moves that hit fewer times once you get enough weapon enhancements right? Dex would give you more survivability with evasion too.

Dex vs. Str is the question all physical builds are trying to figure out. Nobody really knows right now because we don't have all the formulas. What we know for sure is that Str & Int get a 10% stacking increase every time you change class. So at R7 you have +70% to Str, which you don't get with Dex.

I've also heard that for multi-hit moves it's better to go heavy str (since each individual hit gains the bonus dmg) while for big single hit moves it's better to go Dex so it can crit more often. I don't know how true that is.

What we know for sure is that a mix of the 2 is the best and that pure Dex is shit. 2:1 Str:Dex is a pretty safe bet. You might want to do some research.

The only way you could possibly have fucked your build any worse.

120ms is nothing to complain about

>sub 200 ping
>elememe
>complains about lag

fucking kids these days

When are we getting /cuteboys/

B-but muh purple eyes...

What Paladin skills benefit from Int?

Do you already know about the 0cd skills

the entire continent of europe complained even though germany gets like 130ms ping to the east coast servers

4 swordies in a 190 dungeon. why do these people exist.

No, str will do more damage. You're stuck in iCBT2. Str gets rank bonus and if you invest points you're going to be blowing dexfags away. You aren't a tank, you don't need to dodge a bunch of things. Even if you made a paladin that could dodge 90% of attacks (it won't happen), it still wouldn't help anyone because the class isn't designed to tank.

>mfw i actually admire this koenig person for trying to have fun

>Not going 1 conversion for memes

All the other Paladin skills suck anyway

No. What skills would those be? I haven't heard anything besides trading being enabled. Last time I played was CBT 2.

wrong game. there are only cute girls here.

But I want to have red eyes.

how many peltasa?

None of them do, an int build would only be if you went kriv or C2 diev prior. Or plan to use an int class after

Barrier damage. You also heal better with int.

I'm having fun and being viable at the same time. Admire me!

Yeah why not just delete the entire fucking tree.

Maybe I'll actually start drawing again, like I've been trying to tell myself to do for months now

Krivis has Zalcai's Spr scaling for more reliable crits and Aukuras+Stigma+Daino function independent of stats altogether, it kind of makes sense to go a mix of Spr+Dex+Str considering that Spr with Zalcai is functionally like getting a dex boost.

How do you pronounce Dievdirbys, /tosg/?

Why don't you do something productive, you waste of space?

Draw tosg OC pls

Sorry, user-kun. I only give my admiration to those who can be fearless against all criticisms.

What classes have you taken so far, familia?
What else are you going to take?

College and depression

All these cute boys around me says otherwise!

It was probably with Divine Stigma but that is still pretty fucking bad.

Bodkin, barb, xfire. xfire explosion radius went up too iirc , bomb arrow even better now, you can use skills without 2h bow

I'm playing Swordie without Pelt.

Diefudirubi

holy shit, sounds like the job to be now. nice.

guys pls. There must be more hairs, skins colors, etc beyond the creation menu somewhere

This. All these entitled cunts whining about swordsman. They should just remove the entire tree.

>ohayous always invade when SEAs are up

Asking again:

What if I eat my cards to grind alemeth as a r7? I'm saving my skill points from my c2 class and when I hit r7 c3, I will be useful again.

git gud :^)

also from west coast

dee ev derby s

This. The thread was 100x more enjoyable when we had deliveries to look forward to.

you have 3 second to name the best class GO !

Bokor.

Cleric.

Either 2 arch 1 ranger whatever and 3 fletcher or 3 ranger 3 fletcher is the best archer build now. Just be prepared to burn through money and sp.

i fuckink got it

this fucking bot trains, in the crystal mines, all of you saw the screens, that i cant find now

they're not farming some silver. it's scripted bots, making quests and farming mirtis helmets.

fuck

Not monk jesus christ Koenig

Bokor lags the entire map for everyone in it

Why do all drawfags have depression?
Legit every artist I've met has it, even my gf has anxiety and used to harm herself.
I don't get it, is it because of the depression that you draw or is it the other way?

Why the uncalled for rudeness user? Projection?

why does your subzero proc so many damn times? is it because it's pvp? I tried ss lvl10 on mobs and it freezes one of them maybe 1 in 20 hits. does it work the same for you?

Aren't you a Cleric or something?

I just opened 18 manticen cubes and couldn't get any single recipe

;_;

>cutest costume
>in a completely worthless class
T-thanks IMC.

does cure bug still working? can i still drop whole channel with 1 bokor?

Pardoner. Make money while not being totally useless. Easy to level. People everywhere will suck your cock.

>you'll never get to sniff STAFF_Julie's sweaty bra

What successful artists do you know? I doubt any "artist" you know is actually a legitimate artist and is probably just a random person who likes to doodle casually.

Uncalled? I have to pay taxes to take care of loses like you and ultimately your lack of talent is contributing to the downfall of our nation. Grab your fucking bootstraps and get that handshake firm, you bisexual pussy boy. You need a goddamn father figure in your life.