/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network General #2153 - Kaiju the Ophion again Edition
Last Thread:New Banlist:
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx

● DN is a flash simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
Both are free to play.

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Useful Links:
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklist site)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklist site)
ygorganization.com/, blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG and OCG news sites)
yugiohprices.com/ (Constantly updating stock market for Yugioh cards)
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of new information for players, new and old)

BEFORE asking (spoonfed), try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Try and keep your deck as close to 40 cards as possible. This increases your chances of drawing the cards you need.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most Yu-Gi-Oh Games have an option between Singles (Self explanatory, a single Game) and Matches (Best of 3). It is recommended that you play Matches, as Singles does not teach you how to use your Side Deck.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28714038
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guy asks if people ITG like Blue-eyes
>another guy says that if he brings Ophion set 4 ;) to a tag duel, he'll autowin
>another guy laughs it off and gets nostalgic to the days of Ophion set 4 ;) causing so much salt and asks what outs Blue-eyes has to
>people post Catsith, Electric Virus and others say S/T removal or Denko + Honest or some shenangins with Effect Veiler, Light Shrine and other gimmicks
>Edgar says S/T removal and Kaijus are a consistent out to Ophion when that's wrong since Ophion locks the summoning of all level 5 or higher monsters when it has xyz mats which makes it so deadly against decks like Blue-eyes which rely on those types of monsters so Kaijus can't be summoned
>entire general calls him idiot
>he tries to defend himself but fails
>Everybody says that Kaijus are an out to Ophion now as an ironic joke just to mock Edgar's foolishness
And that children, is how "Kaiju the Ophion :^)" became a meme.

RIP Edgar. He drowned in his own stupidity

And also the Rio Grande

Anyone else here been trying any of my weird decks? (KaiDolls, SRPKBJKM, Badderymemes)
I need other opinions on them and moar sekrit techs.

How viable is turbo Threatening Roar burgers with Blasting the Ruins as a wincon

never forget

Don't forget how after that Edgar desperately tried to deflect the entire conversation into RotA + RotA out somehow being a better out than Catsith in Blue-Eyes (where he was also wrong) and that lead to another user hilariously posting the "112%" post.

We got 2 memes for the price of one thanks to Edgar"probability numbers"81numbers.
I'm glad his dumbass has stopped posting as much though

>Tfw when

He died as he lived.

Kaiju the Ophion

I'm glad we share the same interests

First for mexican retards.

>/dng/
>posted before the bump limit
I guess you can't expect better from people clinging to the idea that DN isn't dying and a shell of its former self.

>only pick on Edgar >
when there are tripfags in this general much worse

That truly was hilarious.
Reminds me of that screencap of /a/ discussing Physics because of Raildex.
>Blue-eyes Felgrand/Galaxy Felgrand/Buster Blader meta soon
That was just ridiculous.

Is calling someone a "mexican retard" a normal part of /dng/ or is it just that one faggot that does it?

At least two people do it since I do it and someone else does

>Galaxy Felgrand
Fucking LOL and that stupid meme is STILL dead

We are master circlejerks of the same sum of people.
What do you think?

>tfw just realized not only does Catsith kill Ophion, but you can use it to summon Unicore in a Chaos MAX build running Magician's Rod

What are your hopes for the next Blue-Eyes support? What does it need to stay competitive?

When are you going to fuck off and stop whining about something so minuscule? Don't you have anything better to do?

Okay, well, I think it's hilarious.

you're as bad as him, faggot

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28714038

I don't think overseas shipping is a factor if they order from Japan itself
That was literally a 3-man locals where the top 2 were Houkais, I tested all of those builds and personally found them to be shittier than the half-decent build I devised with the help of user(s?) here.
The "Source?" comment was responding to overlords figuring out how to build Houkais.
Looks like we aren't getting meme'd on this time faggo, the 3-man fisherman locals is all we have for Houkai tournament presence thus far.

stop linking me to this chink virus site

Wait, is DN not kill anymore?

A blue-eyes themed brilliant fusion

>yfw they do this to make Neo-BEWD somewhat playable
>/dng/ gets meme'd on again

Devilman archetype fucking when?

Kemo cards when?

Alright guys, I'm gonna do it, for the next few months I'm going to work on building a competitive Lunalight deck for the TCG. But I have a few questions as far as the basics are concerned. What are things I should not run period? I'm not talking about ratios, just things that are completely unnecessary and should be avoided at all costs.

>inb4 Lunalights in general

Reminder that devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games

>Nagato sleeves may not be here in time for Spring Fest
Singapore please

This deck went from my least favorite deck to my favorite deck for casuals by adding Doomfire as a placebo.
This guy ran some jank hybrid odd-eyes/buster blader deck. Hey stalled out when he blew his entire load turn 1 and I stalled out when he meme force'd my first doomfire.

I kind of feel like posting more games, but I have to fight the urge to build this IRL

I don't know much about the deck but here's a trash build I made myself.

2 more dragons like Alternative which SS themselves from the hand
A Dr.Red clone
A 1800-2000 level 4 farmgirl like beater in order to kill things like Ophion and Quarantine
A Kaibaman retrain to summon Blue-eyes like Maiden can

A new eyes of blue tuner which special summons another tuner from the grave and it targets a monster to send it to the grave to SS a Blue-eyes from the banished zone.
Finally, A Blue-eyes version of Eternal Soul

I feel like Tensu's a bit cloggy for this deck. It takes up space you could be using for staples or a DD burial, or even trump witch

My yosenju's could use some help. Gonna take some version of this to a regional in a couple weeks. any and all help appreciated

IT'S HAPPENING

IOV LEAKS
6 Ultra Rares
10 Super Rares
18 Rares
46 Commons

Ultimate Rare and Secret Rare rarities are removed and replaced with Parallel and Collector's Rares.

Of Note, only 4 Ultras get Parallel/Collector Rare Foiling and only 5 Supers get Parallel/Collector Rare

Contains New Support for:
• Yang Zing
• Qliphort
• Red-Eyes
• Aromage
• ???
• PSY-Frame
• Metalphosis

You should probably make it as a sort of Beast-Warrior.dek thing.

Worth running:
Chrimson Fox
Blue Cat
Tiger
Perfume

Maybe White Rabbit and Black Sheep for r2 possibility.

>Yang Zing
Sweet
>Qliphort
But I just traded off my Qlinarch stuff ;-;

>Aromages
is it finally time?

>Red-Eyes

FUCK YES. KONAMI IT'S TIME TO REDEEM YOURSELF

>Qli
>Yang Zzing

???

Is this the return of DUEA? Will Nekroz and Shadolll receive the same?

>• Yang Zing
>• Qliphort

WHY?

>• Red-Eyes

YES

>• Aromage
>• PSY-Frame

but /dng/ told me that they wouldn't get more support

>maybe
>to the primary graveyard plays of the archetype

why

>PSY-Frames
YES
>Qliphort/YZ
The story continues?
>Metalphosis
Expected
>Aromages
Huh, interesting.
>Red-Eyes
Why?
>???
PLEASE BE INFERNOIDS

>• Yang Zing
UM?
>• Qliphort
NO
>• Red-Eyes
PFFT
>• Aromage
SEE ABOVE
>• ???
N/A
>• PSY-Frame
NOOOO
>• Metalphosis
NO?

INFERNOIDS MAYBE? PLEASE? C'MON JEWNAMI, REASONING FUCKING DIED AND TOOK THE DECK WITH IT, AT LEAST MAKE US FUNCTIONAL AGAIN.

>Why?

Because Red-Eyes is based and Konami wants to make up for CORE.

>inb4 Red-Eyes support is decent
>but it has 1-2 new Blue-Eyes cards that make the deck fuck tons better than Red-Eyes

>inb4 Starve Venom Dragon can be used for Red-Eyes

I would not mind this one bit.

don't forget ancient leaf :^)

Oh yeah and don't forget
>the best Red-Eyes cards end up working in Blue-Eyes too

>Yang Zing and Qli
BUT THE PLOT THICKENS
>Aromage and PSY-Frame
Meme magic is in full fucking force right now. We constantly told people they wouldn't get more support because they were one off archetypes, then out of nowhere here's this
>???
NOW LET'S USE THAT MEME MAGIC TO GIVE US THOSE MADOLCHE PENDULUMS AND THE RANK 3

Hmm it makes more sense then that Red-Eyes is getting support here and DM and BE get support in the SD.

>yfw it's Round 2 of nostalgia starting full circle with Red-Eyes yet again

>Reasoning and/or Monster Gate clones exclusive to Infernoids
PLEASE BE REAL
They probably realized they didn't have to go the Gemini route and are gonna redesign REBD/Skull again, or other shit that will make what already exists playable

>yfw Starve Venom is 2 level 5 or higher monsters

>inb4 2 level 8 dragons

>they make Reasoning/Monster gate clones for Noids
>yfw "you cannot summon any other monsters but "Infernoid" monsters the turn you activate this card"

FUCK OFF THE MEME MAGIC IS FOR REVIVING INFERNOIDS THIS TIME

>Ultimate Rare and Secret Rare rarities are removed and replaced with Parallel and Collector's Rares.

HOLY SHIT WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

>• Red-Eyes

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

I think I've figured out why Cubic has so many problems as an archetype.

While the cards are nice in that they have multiple effects, the cards themselves are inconsistent.

Cubic Combination:
>Fusion Summon the mega-boss that's super hard to bring out and will only ever see the spotlight in 1 game out of 50.
>If in the grave, you can force-summon a Cubic monster.
>You can't set the card hoping you can get both effects off
Really good secondary effect, but holy fuck the first effect puts it in the same ballpark as some of the other Big Bad anime character decks. Know what could have saved this card from sucking so bad? Have a second fusion monster that uses 2 Cubic Monsters as materials. Simple. Boom. Done. The monster could suck ass for all I care. If they did it that way, dead hands wouldn't be dead, and you could get a lot more bang for your buck with the Cubic support.

Cubic Karma:
>When activated, target a Cubic; dump up to 3 Vijams from the hand/deck, then the Cubic monster gains 800 for each
>If Vijam is summoned while it's face-up, send Cubic Karma to the grave; halve the opponent's LP
>If in the graveyard during your main phase, banish to add a Cubic monster to your hand.
Decent first effect. Decent third effect. The effect that bridges the two together is sorry as fuck, though. Doesn't matter how strong an effect it is. It's not gonna happen very often. So you can't play with the linear mindset of doing one and then the other right away. It's got decent effects, but it's still too slow. And searching can very often do absolutely no good for you.

Cubic Aura
>Target a Cubic Monster and a monster your opponent controls; Double the Cubic's ATK, and halve the other monster's ATK.
>Banish this card and any number of Cubic Monsters, then target the same number of monsters your opponent controls; place cubic counters on each of them

Great first effect. Okay second effect. It's also a normal spell, so you can do both pretty easily.

Disappointing deck tqbh.

>people kept complaining about Red-eyes being a cuck
>it gets new support
>people said DUEA was dead
>new support is coming
Is this a reboot of the Duel Terminal?
Qlis can't get any more monsters because the tree is all used up so it must be S/T support

Somehow I can see this happening.

Konami: Hey guys, here's some non-Blue-Eyes support ;)

Fuck noids, we need something to make Choco turbo more viable because fuck Invoker, fuck Wind-Up Warrior, and FUCK Brilliant Fusion

why?

>Yang Zing
>Metalmemes

Wew lads

Time to stock up on memes

You guys know that this is b8, right?

This is /dng/ meme magic at its finest, it is obviously plot-related, so let us see how this plays out.

This would work I suppose, but then again
>no synchro/xyz after big mills
The deck is still slow, fug.
They better not do this in the tcg for secrets holy fuck, missed that completely.
>the cards themselves are inconsistent
Sort of. Duja/Karma tutors any MONSTER in the deck, but the s/t are unsearchable and unless you open with them, they are never there when needed. Also don't forget that Karma's second effect only halves if Vijam is SSed on the opponents turn, further decreasing its utility. If Karma searched the Cubic s/t, the deck would certainly be better off tbqh.

I see what's going on
Its a destruction/fire theme
>Yang Zings are floaters on death
>Metalphosis bust anything
>Qlis are the vessels of doom
>Aromage heal
>Red-eyes burns
>Psy-frames bust you when you make a move
Clever Konami

>full circle

>yfw next set after Invasion of Venom contains new Gaia and BLS support

>yfw the set after that contains new Buster Blader support

>yfw the set after that contains more BURU AIZU

>yfw the set after that has more DM

Now we need even more cards that plus of being banished.

>tfw no meme magic to make Mecha Phantom Beasts or Ghostricks good

>• ???
I hope it's Traptrix support.

Create-a-Card time?

More like, who's going to be the next Fairy Tail?

Sleeping Beauty?
Alice in Wonderland?
Little Red Riding Hood?
Cinderella?
Hansel and or Gretel?
Rapunzel?

>yfw round 2 of support is meant to supplement the round 1 support leading to a complete nostalgia dominated meta with BLS, Gaia, BB, DM, RE, and BE decks all over the place.

>Contains New Support for:
>• ???
>Invasion of Venom
This can only mean 1 thing

I just jammed in Eatos in memory of Dark Matter turbo.

>inb4 ??? is Performapal

>Destruction and Fire
#NOIDED confirmed
Fuck m'dolches, at least you have options. We need something to perform big mills so the deck isn't dead anymore.

>This card cannot be Special Summoned
>Goes on to say how to Special Summon it

Fucking idiot.

They better plus from being in the grave if thats what you're implying.

Both White Rabbit and Black Sheep are definite 3 offs. Both of them.

>What are things I should not run period?
Just do not run fusion recovery or any of that trash.
Make do with 2 Poly or so. You'll have 3 Black Sheeps, and 3 Tenki that can search Black Sheep, that can grab you your Poly.
And if you need to do a third fusion, you have Wolf. And Wolf is honestly the best card for the third fusion anyway, since the third fusion should almost always be Leo Dancer. And either way, by the time of the third fusion your graveyard is bound to be stacked enough for Wolf just being a better choice than Poly.

>yfw ??? is Blackwing

Anyone have good fluffal.dek

New Traptrix when?

I wouldn't be surprised

>somewhere in the mix toons get more band-aids that do nothing for the glaring flaw of the deck

>• PSY-Frame
I sure love not playing the game.

I think that's the meme? Kaz/Araki team up when?

>Wings
I'd rather not

But its the most skilled engine ever.

Because resolving Choco can win you the game in so many ways, but WUW and Garnet dead draw like motherfuckers and sometimes you miss an OTK because of Invoker being too weak