PlayStation Vita General 2570 - Exist Profile Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky Launches October 18
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/25/exist-archive-the-other-side

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches October 27 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-launches-oct

>28 more minutes of ClaDun Sengoku gameplay
youtu.be/q3681fvPXaY

>The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/04/legend-heroes-trails-sky-3rd-evolution-demo-no

>Toukiden 2 voice cast announced, PS Vita demo slated for late May +short gameplay video
gematsu.com/2016/04/toukiden-2-voice-cast-ann

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 4/26/2016
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/24/the-drop-new-play

>Forgotten Memories Director’s Cut Gameplay Trailer Revealed
iplaypsvita.com/2016/04/23/forgotten-memories-dire

>Touhou Soujinengi V PV
youtu.be/bVpcZpzpYsY

>Caligula details
gematsu.com/2016/04/caligula-details-izuru

>The Sun and Moon release date!
thevitalounge.net/2016/04/23/the-sun-and-moon-gets

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/kchq53q282jg3/vg-list
twitter.com/BulletGirls_OPS/status/724444097704947714
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/263/1263751/
s.inside-games.jp/article/2016/04/26/98156.html
gematsu.com/2016/04/danganronpa-3-despair-volume-premiere-same-week-future-volume-july
gematsu.com/2016/04/japanese-trademarks-new-katamari-damacy-bandai-namco-heros-chapter-koei-tecmo
youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mediafire.com/folder/kchq53q282jg3/vg-list

>The jp version of Aeterno Blade ps4 have a diferent style

Golden week sale better be gud

1-4 good
5-8 bad
9 no sale
0 the best

Might be worth playing now

It will, I promise.

>キャラクターの立ち絵をより親しみやすいイラスト風に描き直しました。
Now i'm sad

nice

What did you buy user?

Hawt

Looks like a bunch of SNK games are on sale for jp psn, so are the EVO kiseki games minus SC.

Have a good night vitagen
don't sleep to much
Thanks

Canadaland anons, is Cold Steel Lionheart Edition worth it? I wanna buy it mostly for the large case plus the pin, 'cause I already found the artbook online.

What did you all think of Cold Steel?

Specifically the story.

pins are super interesting

3 won't even fit in the case

Yes it's worth it but I think the pin is really pointless. I bought it since it was only an extra $10 and it came with a sturdy box and art book.

It's pretty decent as effectively a prologue for the sequel. And it's cool that everything fits into a long running series.

Overall the plot is very slow paced but I liked the political aspects of it.

I don't think that's a big deal. Also it'd fit if you take the art book out.

Hamancheese is best boat

Who /newn'tasty/ here?

BOY THOSE TITS...

but on another subject. Fuck I'm hoping for some good sales in a few hours

I think this was the first time ever I received 2 Processed Graphite UHQ in 1 mission.

What is this game anyway?
I like that hud type set up with the time and day. You dont see much games like that

It's a boring visual novel. It was meant to be something you visit for a few minutes a day, but the offline version pretty much makes you marathon it so the pacing is all off. Also kinda forces you to buy dlc currency unless you like waiting. Someone is going to kill me for this post despite it being objectively correct.

I guess they look at Tsutaya ranking too.

>Bully Girls 2 got fourth on Tsutaya! Thanks for the support. Some shops are out of stock, but the restock this week will still contain the first print dlc. Also on psn up till June 6th.

twitter.com/BulletGirls_OPS/status/724444097704947714

Bullet Girls 2 is out? Holy fuck.

Yomawari? Something about that packaging pleases me as a collector. Hope we get a physical version in the west, but I have my doubts

Just the voice cast for the July anime.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/263/1263751/

Yeah.

Roze and the Old Castle of Twilight LE.
A strap, Ost and artbook.

Yowamari had nothing for JP version unfortunately. Not even preorder bonuses, unless you bought it directly from their store to get a small booklet.

Found a better one.
s.inside-games.jp/article/2016/04/26/98156.html

I will never understand the love on DR when you can just read a real vn like kara no shoujo.

This, Dangan Ronpa is a fucking meme game for meme lovers made by meme people who love meme

Oh also on Gematsu.
gematsu.com/2016/04/danganronpa-3-despair-volume-premiere-same-week-future-volume-july

Apparent both anime will cast on the same week.

That's really dumb. They both have their own roles in terms of storytelling and genre, so they both can coexist.

It's not like they're going to change the existing VAs

It's Ciel Nosurge, the game before Ar Nosurge that will never ever be translated.

Got my copy ordered in the first batch.

Fun fact about the Vita copies, they forgot to/didn't put the Just Add Water logo on the back, while the PS4 copy has it.

1-3 only bad sales
4-6 forgot the vita
7-9 actual good sales
0 based sony

Already did this.

Not going to be a straight hater like this guy, I thought DR was stupid, but I can see why people would like. I just don't see the point when there are better visual novels. Especially hate when idiots try to drag visual novels in to console war shit and DR has been a source for flame wars, doesn't really help DR's image.

I guess it's mostly for the new cast in DR3 Future version then.

Anyone that can answer some questions on SOSC?

Is the JPN Dub on the cart or is it on the PSN Store?
Does the game have DLC and if so what type is it?

Trying to figure out whether i should import or buy locally for this one.

You can easily call Danganronpa immature, and thus "stupid", but that doesn't mean it's bad. I think the premise of it was incredibly retarded, but that all melted away once the cases kicked in and things got interesting. It's just very well executed, so even a retarded premise can be quite good.

It's not like only non-VN fans like DR while VN readers hate it. It's well-liked by both groups.

The game is JPN dub only and it's on the cart.

>It's not like only non-VN fans like DR while VN readers hate it. It's well-liked by both groups.

I think you are VERY wrong on that one. Also the cases were far from well done, go read a real mystery visual novel with crime solving and see how it's done. Again Kara No Shoujo. DR is the naruto of visual novels, rabid fans and less than mediocre series.

If it helps, no DLC for the JP version except for a time limited hard mode, which I don't think will be ported.

There will be a ver 1.5 for the JP version, but it's still not clear whether it'll be a patch, DLC or a new cart. I think news for that should be out soon, probably around May 1st.

>I think you are VERY wrong on that one.

You think wrong, it's obviously quite popular.

>Also the cases were far from well done, go read a real mystery visual novel with crime solving and see how it's done

Or you could stop comparing real life crime scenes to a fucking video game. You don't like the series, that's fine, but don't assume everyone has the same taste as you.

I don't know how I should feel about the fact that I knew what those acronyms mean

I really fucking hope that they can pull off some physical Ateliers

"VERY wrong"? Please, speak for yourself.

Kara no Shoujo has its fatal flaws too, and it's not a real interactive crime solving story. Most investigations railroad you into a set conclusion. The most obvious stupid thing is that the true ending requires you to click on a tiny set of pixels to pick up a hidden book during an investigation. If you play without a guide, it's nearly impossible to know this, especially because it happens a long time before the end of the game.

It also tries to cram too much shit into one VN. That said, I'm a huge fan of the series and I enjoyed it sequel quite a lot, but I think KnS is overpraised.

And I also enjoyed Danganronpa. What VN communities are you visiting that look down upon it? Don't let /v/tards influence how you feel about games. And don't bring up the big tumblr fanbase as a reason to hate it, because they shouldn't affect you since they keep to themselves (unlike the Undertale meme)

It means you're younger than 30 and older than 15. Congratulations!

>And don't bring up the big tumblr fanbase as a reason to hate it, because they shouldn't affect you since they keep to themselves (unlike the Undertale meme)

Just gonna point out that anyone who hates something because of that thing's fanbase is probably autistic. I don't care how rabid a fanbase is, if that stops you from enjoying something, you need to grow up.

Thanks, looks like it should be safe to buy locally.

gematsu.com/2016/04/japanese-trademarks-new-katamari-damacy-bandai-namco-heros-chapter-koei-tecmo

If you keep the company of retards eventually you will become one. I think a fanbase says a lot about the product. Look at League of Legends and TF2.

But really though. Who designed the DT2 post game?

It's annoying when they inject their shit everywhere, but Danganronpa is old enough that they keep to themselves.

Masochists obviously. And you have to be a sado to enjoy those dungeons and the traps. It's great.

Probably some RNG machine to be 100% honest.

What's the matter? It's all fun. Though I still haven't beat the actual bosses because I would need to do some grinding and I just don't want to do that, not at least now.

Any general tips for SSD? I'm kind of confused on how I should build. Or how to even build in the first place. I guess I want faster attacks, should I stick to a single element in terms of spells?

Sales are up

Trial and error
Also I like grandmas spear very much

I'm sorry but anyone that seriously compares DR to other VNs is retarded. I can list 100 visual novels I would rather read. It's just pointless to read DR unless you are out of stuff to read. I got 10 hours into DR and my eyes started glazing over with the shonen cliches.

Thanks anons. I need something to play while waiting for Atelier Sophie, and I loved TiTS, so might as well support Falcom and XSEED.

That's actually a lie. I have PDX and Estival Versus, but I have a burning hatred for Miku (and I love Luka and Meiko), and the only thing I'm doing on the latter is farming lingerie for Renka to wear

You can stop having a hissy fit now.

>Ray gigant
>Blanc game

I hate being poor

Feel like a big man now?

Where at

Alright let's just become a huge box and not talk about games and post waifus? Let's just make vitagen another echo chamber. Let's not discuss this at all. DR is the bestest VN on the vita.

Agree with you user.

I understand why Danganronpa is very popular, but it can't compare to the likes of Kara no Shoujo. Heck, it's not even on the level of Ace Attorney.

Not him, but could you inform me on some VNs that don't have tired tropes and walking cliche characters?

I've always wanted to get into VNs but I just imagine the entire scene being the same handful of stories and characters over and over again.

Why is the game calling it Cerebus in some discussions when it's clearly Cerberus?

Thanks for the FW session guys.

Your opinion on DR was already noted. Your previous post is literally just whining. We get it user, you don't like DR.

Uppers when

Remember to buy Severed, it's really good!

This time next year.

All you said was "shounen cliches". I don't mind you not liking Danganronpa, but criticize it if you want to criticize it. Give me some examples of that "shounen" shit you dislike. You know, discussion.

All you did was state your opinion. I think you're the one looking for the echo chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo

That was some really funky stuff, I think we got 4 of those swirly lights onto to abductor at some point.
Jay is really trigger happy with the Debilitator+s.

It's not on NA PSN is it

Thanks for your opinion. I can understand being turned off from the shounen feeling and the heavy trope nature of the characters, but all that shouldn't matter if it's well executed.

Can't someone appreciate both pseudointellectual pretentious bullshit like Subahibi and also a shounen Battle Royale clone at the same time?

Anytime

Never

Give it about 14 hours.

No.

Sakura No Uta
Flowers
Aiyoku no Eustia

Is that the one I threw like 4 at?
Mine are just Debilitators so I don't care about conserving them and try to use them on the harder abductors and I'll dump all 5 on just that one if need be.

Oh yeah, almost forgot it. Well, I bought it and will play it after I've played enough Trillion.

>tfw playing Kirby robobot
Pretty fun desu

I never played a vn before, where should I start

Danganronpa is the Nepshit of VNs.

Steins;Gate

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

Kara no Kyoukai

I started to use Debilitator+ because I have some hundreds of them at this point.

It's really easy to make more of them since I have 3 Munitions Facillity.
2 Debilitator+ + 13 frag grenades = lots of Debilitator+s

One of my biggest gripes with DR was the setting was never explained very well, how does the school remain well stocked in terms of food? Who built all the execution contraptions? Who built a limitless supply of Monokuma? Why is there still electricity when the world has gone to shit? You know basic story telling stuff. I am just expected to believe there are farmers out there still collecting fresh veggies and food to deliver them to this school? The visual novel as a whole just starts falling apart when you look at it closely. Also the bigger mystery of who was the mastermind turned out to be the girl that died in the first hour of the story all along twist? Was there anyway to guess that? It's just terrible writing I have no idea what people mean when they say it was executed well.

Despair girls is good for what is it but only because I want to lick Toko's stinky armpits but the visual novel of DR is poorly written.