Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=118391/worm-supreme
wowhead.com/transmog-sets
us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743584206#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Ralph's a faggot

Second for
>Blizzdrones will defend this

I think that Chiex would have been fine if it didn't make everything generic cast animations.

Chi Orbit looked shit, didn't even bother trying
The stat sheet or your bars?

Haha both xd

What are you maining for Legion, wowg

Xth for big comfy bandas :3

i dont fagging know ;_;

so what kind of gold sinks are they adding in legion

Both xd my favorite meme from legion is
>We don't have Shadow Dance activate the stealth bar anymore because we feel like Sub doesn't have enough stealth abilities to warrant a separate bar for Shadow Dance
What's yours?
It was Monk/Rogue, but they butchered SEF so I'm replaying all melee again to see how I feel

>We don't have Shadow Dance activate the stealth bar anymore because we feel like Sub doesn't have enough stealth abilities to warrant a separate bar for Shadow Dance
Does sub even have a slow anymore? a GOOD slow i mean.

If not can i hope sub is gonna be shit that will only do burst enough to kill ppl in few seconds?? :D

Yeah chiex would have been great with a better animation. How is the new sef looking?
>tfw no alpha and nobody plays we
Feels badmon

Probably going to just stick with my paladin like I've always done. I will be trying out demon hunters though.

This one :DDD There's like 5 incarnations of it

And I like new SEF being useable as single target. It's like I'm playing hots as Chen (If Chen was good)
Incredibly strong. WW is really fun on alpha and their PvP tree is well designed. Which I've only encountered about 3 good ones so far (Holy priest, WW, and Fire mage)

WW or arms
I'll give hunter and paladin a crack though

They have Not Rupture which slows for 50% and Not Shiv, aka their artifact weapon that slows for 60%. But they also have cloak and dagger with every dance, so apparently they're unpeelable in minigames

Also, vague wording like "a chance to refund energy" makes mathing shit out a LOT more annoying
idk having that toggle cleave has always been a big appeal of WW for me. Even more so now since the annoying micro management is gone in Alpha. Like I said I'll see how it feels, but I'm not expecting much

>New pane doesn't show attack power anymore
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
BLIZZARD
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE AN AUTIST IF YOU DONT GIVE ME STATS TO DO MY MATH

nice bars spastic lmoa

The binds are set up for my life bars, so everything is where it is in live. However there are no buttons now so...

I completely missed this when I was testing

Also don't worry they'll disable Claok and Dagger on dance (again) once it goes live and everyone bitches about it

Oi lads my cat pressed something and now all the /waoji/ posts are hidden
What do I press?

try ctrl f5, if it is the issue where posts after x simply dont appear at all

Thanks brah. I don't like pandas but at least you're contributing to the thread.
Keen as fuck for prepatch to play WW

Why is this the best toy ever :D

Possible, but they baked it into the ability now so they'll likely just balance us around it

which means lower numbers in PvE

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Is this photoshop :o?
First time i show such a square head, plus 2 young to be me, 23, plus he doesnt have fabulous mustache :3

Hey ralph do you like any avatarfags

I was going to tell you to calm down cuz you can just turn on advanced stats but I can't seem to find it.
Yeah np
Well it's been disabled once before so I imagine it will be disabled again since we have step baseline.

In other news, I got my webm converter to work so I can post webms now

I dont think i really know any of them, and dont rly care about most ppl unless we have some common interests and talk, so i dont rly love or hate anyone.

Well gisco is funny i guess, he knows how to meme, but he is TRAITOR now :P

Good night wowg... come to my flex this friday will you? Thank you.

nope

Gonna take a break from The Old Republic.

Am I a retard if I can't figure this game out after playing TOR for 2 years?

tfw you group with some random in your guild and end up making a friend

>Zero members online in my guild at almost all times
>Zero friends.

What the hell is the droprate on Lunarfall Carp?

Dont worry, the game is far from hard.

And it will become even more simple in legion

any word on the damage of army of the dead for unholy in legion?

wowhead

Are they pandering to casuals in this game too?

>he doesnt know
High end arena pvp is probably gonna be the only hardcore thing left at this point

>no homo but put ur dick in my mouth for a quick sec
uhh

Does sub have any more cc or utility? or have they threw out everything for the sake of butt damage?

Everything look like passive damage boosts going up to heaven

i'm depressed /wowg/
how do i cheer up

Find person that loves you
Tip: might not be easy

Shiv is gone and smoke bomb is a talent so no
Play a panda, that'll cheer you up

What's the highest level in this game, 100?

it says 1.6%
but it feels like 0.16
and all the comments are talking about how common they all are
i'm easily over an hour of fishing at this point and I haven't caught a single one I understand stats and probability and all that but come on

Fallaa can I see your asshole?

So based on your view, what will be the general idea betwen each rogue spec?

Sub for burst? outloaw for cc and sub for poisons?

yes

Learn to find comfort in your solitude and find joy in the menial things in life. Don't take everything so seriously, and learn to laugh in the face of adversity. Everything will get better eventually. Forget what that user said, loved ones are fantastic but not necessary for true happiness.

I found like a fortune cookie, but it's true.

>level 100
Fuck, that sounds so much more aesthetically pleasing than level 65.

How much of a grind is it to hit the cap?

it's the same tab-targetting action bar gameplay except on an engine that doesn't shit itself every 5 minutes
I'd say WoW might even be easier on account of having less abilities

It goes up by fishing level. You are using worm surpreme right? You have a level 3 fishing shack? Otherwise yeah you're just unlucky

first you find why you are depressed

if you are aiming for cap do you have heirlooms? that they give passive xp boost and you can easily lvl to 100 within a week and less doing dungeons only.

Else it might take a little more, but rly it is a really easy to level game

>How much of a grind is it to hit the cap?

If it's your first time playing I'd enjoy leveling, just join a high pop server/active guild so that you don't get too lonely because it's a bit empty in the beginning. (Sargeras-Alliance RIPIP) probably your best choice if you want a Veeky Forums guild.

That aside it can take just a couple of days if you turbonerd it, but considering it's your first time playing WoW you'll probably recreate a bunch of characters until you get a feel for what you like.

The game is free 1-20, so I'd say at least try it out, it's risk free.

I can't even find any worms dammit
the best I can do is 775 with the baubles but surely I don't need 900 to catch the damn things?

me too.

>be me
>new player
>finally get geared up
>everyone around me has super cool mounts
>think I should get a cool mount too
>look through mount list
>find Drake Of The Northwind
>"oh that looks cool i'm sure I can get it if I just do this dungeon a few times"

MFW i've been doing this shitty dungeon over and over again for the past twelve hours and am slowly realizing that this is what the game is.

oh my god wowg i know this is pathetic but oh my god

>7:30pm
>comfy watching ghost busters
>talking to some friends
>suddenly huge bug flies in my face
>freak out
>jump out of bed
>grab electric fly swatter
>spend 30mins looking for it
>finally find it near the ceiling above a shelf
>hit it
>swatter has one of the coils overlapped, electric shock doesn't work, bug flies off unharmed
>fix coil
>50 minutes later
>can't find it
>lay back in bed
>not even 60 seconds later bug flies in my face again
>jump up, look around
>10 minutes
>can't find it
>move my laptop to my recliner and sit there to finish watching ghost busters
>5 minutes later
>look down at my feet
>there it is moving towards my bare toes
>jump up
>grab swatter
>can't find it
>look around for 30 minutes
>nowhere to be seen
>move back to my bed
>not even 30 seconds after I press play
>it lands on my wall
>go to grab swatter, miss and bump it with my hand
>swatter falls in gap between mattress and wall
>bug flies towards me
>jump out of bed and run away
>grab shoe
>go to bed
>can't find it
>tear room apart for 50 minutes
>nowhere to be seen
>finally lay back down
>not even 5 minutes later
>bug flies overhead
>grab swatter and shoe
>out of swatter range
>throw shoe straight up
>forget what comes up must also come down
>shoe falls and hits me in the nose
>nose is bleeding really badly
>climb out of bed and find a towel on the floor, cover my nose with it
>bug is nowhere to be seen
>blood all over my laptop screen from jumping out of bed
>still havent found the bug
>he's still here somewhere
>nose is still bleeding profusely
>too scared to go to sleep because by this time its 38 minutes before bedtime
i just wanted to watch ghostbusters and go to sleep

Lynris you dork.

Fine, You don't need any level buy having the maximum you can get will increase your chances
wowhead.com/item=118391/worm-supreme
Probably 100g max for a stack of 10 or so on AH, if you can't afford that, I dunno what to tell you. If there's no worms on AH I guess you really are shit out of luck, maybe ask in trade I guess.

>shilling a dead guild

ebin

I haven't downloaded the game yet, I'm just going after some info right now.

I have two days, so say I hit 20 tomorrow, I like it, and I sub. Could I hit 100 in 2 days if I no-life it?

>got that mount in 7 runs of grinding
>mfw people like asmoncuck have like over 200 kills and have been trying for literally years
Git gud at luck lmaooo

Well I have no idea what I'm doing but I knew I'd be pleased with panda polearm melee

Damn that looks awesome, especially the shoulderless look, finally looks like leather armor

this actually made me feel a little better, thank you and also others who responded

>finally looks like leather armor

huntards wear mail you dumb nerd

Literally none

...are you a rift fag?

Donut bully

>got it my first run a few days after cata dropped
asmoncuck on suicide watch

OK, so I know that the swtor Warrior is a mirror of the Warrior in this game, but what is a Paladin?

Is it like an Advanced class of a Warrior?

See

I'm glad user, helping you actually made my night a little sweeter too. We're all going to make it. Every single one of us.

Icy#1568 if you ever need someone to talk to.

Goodnight /wowg/. See you tomorrow bright and early.

ah yeah, noticed that after, derp

Maybe it's munally time to make a hunter

Good night icy I hope you die in your sleep you worthless piece of garbage.

RIPIP isn't dead at all! Way more active than NFA at least.

2 days is too short. maybe a week. Then again maybe I underestimate how hard you can nolife it.

nah, WoW Warriors are pretty much all martial abilities, SWTOR warriors/knights are a mix of martial and Force
Paladin's probably closer to that

Are you okay

dude he just cheered me up and was really nice, whats your beef with him?

How the fuck do I stop sucking at Unholy DK?
>715
>4set
>Ring
>Heroic Unending Hunger and Heirloom trinket
>Only do ~60k DPS

I'm trying to reaplce GTWH, but the character is an alt so puging Manno is a pain in the ass.

Damn what did he do to you?

>Wonder why am I getting random whispers all the time while elveling new character
>Come up with idea that I should google my character name
>Receive some devianartfag with insane ammount of mlp creations

read the unholy simcraft action list

Wouldnt say they are the same, warriors dont have ravage and honestly without a healer feel a lot weaker compared to swtor derp unkillable cds and overall defense

Swtor armor types actually matter more than here where a plate user and a cloth user might die just as fast in some scenarios

Paladins are just melee with some nice movement freedom but no charge and gets cucked after that, but it has immunity bubbles where they HEAL2FULL. Also have some spells like heals and buffs

If you enjoy charging and more speed i would go for warrior desu

Still cute D:
Rly doesnt look that mail, you can blame blizzard for not being sure what mail looks like xD

Necro Blight or BoS? Using BoA on Manno/Other Demon fights should be perfectly fine.

Well I just simmed the character and it stays I should be topping out at 66k DPS anyway, which is kinda underwhelming. I guess that's just because my main is a mage though.

Generally Necroblight, I've been trying to get the hang of BoS though because apparently it's better as your ring ilvl goes up.

But which one has the cooler armor?

And more importantly, which class is easier.

Some of these talents are okay but most of them are pretty meh

If you like the hunter archetype I'd go for it

I mean this shit assuming the profile is well maintained it will tell you what to do in every situation.

>bottom right of the filter
>choose race you like to play ass
Then you ll see many sets from different classes, choose whatever you like
wowhead.com/transmog-sets

You might not be able to do fabulous body type 4 tight leather jumpsuit like swtor but there are a few cool mogs for all classes really, mail ones seem rly terrible though most of them time.

Though this legion alpha banda armor looks awesome

and all classes are easy rly, it depends what you want to do endgame though.

>One other note - we’ve recently been in contact with some of the folks who operated Nostalrius. They obviously care deeply about the game, and we look forward to more conversations with them in the coming weeks.

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743584206#1

why can't they just let that crap die

APL for breath is a bit sketch though, just because of the variables at play to do with runic generation and ams mid breath and pre soaking and pet stacking before pull etc.

BoS would technically be far better with your gear, regardless of the ilvl of your ring.

But I dunno what you're doing wrong with Necroblight. Are you keeping the 15 stacks NP up as long as humanly possible? Are you dumping Unholy/Death runes into Scourge Strike properly? Are you using Soul Reaper as much as possible when the boss gets to 45%?

>But I dunno what you're doing wrong with Necroblight.

As I said earlier, I'm generally doing around 90% of my Sim DPS. I was just expecting my Sim DPS to be a lot higher. It was 66k when I was expecting closer to 86k.

Yea its super hard to model something like that but it does work well as a solid starting point to learning any class.

...why dont they just hire the nost team and use what they created....? they already did all the work, blizzard could literally just flick a switch and make it an official server and voila, problem solved