/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/113864952/#113864952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lucina is shit.

EGGS

Azura a shit

Describe a character with a Three Days Grace song title.

Lucina is shit.

And you wonder why their respective fans are so "bitter" all the time.

This is fact

Lucina and Azura are shit.

Their respective fans are fucking idiots, that's what.

>Look up their discography
>First song on first album is youtube.com/watch?v=m3aLdsjxb8U
Well, that was easy.

I don't know, I got from here. Sorry user. I assume it's on pixiv somewhere, though.

Cutest family

I like Hana

Hana is shit

I found a nostalgia thread

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/113864952/#113864952

Not him, but you're doing god's work for posting Tiki

No u

And you wonder why Hanafags are so volatile.

why are you all so obsessed with cuckolding and shittalking fictional characters

there's more hate here for fictional characters and talk of cuckolding than your average lonely writer of erotic fanfiction's mary sue power fantasy

i just saw a japanese castle that was dedicated to ashura, the statues spelled out アシュラ which is his japanese name

i've seen 3 castles dedicated to one person, ryouma, ashura and sophie, i think it's cute

Post those late-night castle cards.

I need your after-hours BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

Robin's Primer is pretty good, but you also take a bigger Avoid penalty compared to Fimbulvetr, along with one less Might. The trade off is pretty good, with 5 Crit and no Effective Speed penalty, and the +3 Res is simply a bonus.

Ike's Backup is really great too. One more Might than a Steel Sword, but ten less hit and a bigger Avoid penalty. Even if it still messes with your effective speed, the +3 Def is a godsend for a physical unit.

The Ike Amiibo got all the good things in this game.

>Last enemy of the map
>Marx has a 99% chance to hit + double + 64% critical chance
>Full health
>Enemy has 1% chance to crit + 30% chance to hit
>Marx fucking misses both hits
>Get crit on
>DIES
Okay. With any other character, I'd expect this. But not big brother.

Fuuuuuck.

The general gets off to easy targets if you havent noticed

It's literally tikicucks. They can't help it

>Marx
Who?

I think Soumu's is called Ashuraland and Gero's is called Kouga.

Sorry, Xander. I use both because I can't remember which one is the translated one.

I like Camilla the most but the other girls are cute too!

That's some real shit user.

Hanafags are fucking idiots

Hana smells and is a terrible unit. Nothing to like.

>ragnell gets restored to its former glory, pristine and capable of throwing out energy beams
>thoron became this
dammit ike

Only girl I fugged in Awakening but I only played Awakening once because of how goddamn boring it was. I still kinda wish she got a beach scramble convo instead of Tharja/Cordy though.

Sometimes stinky can be cute.

what is the Persona 3 of Fire Emblem?

Before Awakening I want to say FE7

But now, Awakening. Then Fates is the Persona 4 of the series.

There's someone on /feg/ who has an entire castle dedicated to Ryoma as well. I saw a Leo one before.

that's not thoron
it's probably Lightning

Canonically not stinky :^)

Fuck off with your cuckbait dragon already. You spammed this shit last thread.

What are some good classes for Asama if I want to do a Asamafag castle?

for comparison

i feel truly cucked. i know that's not what the word means, but that is how i feel

they share an animation

I feel like Awakening is more Persona 4, with FE7 being 3.

Yeah, he has pretty high luck and enough defense to tank a hit so he's the last person I'd expect to fall prey to a bullshit crit.

Also if you get him to reclass to Hero somehow, he completely destroys Berserkers, making him a Swordmaster in Revelation is also pretty fucking broken since he becomes a tanky Ryouma.

I found a castle like that for Rinka of all people when searching for a skill to pass down to her poor child.

Have a new dress

His default (important), Great Merchant, dread fighter, berserker, swordmaster and idk for the other 3 (probably vanguard and lodestar, but it's up to you).

Weapon locked classes. Berserker, Spear Master, and Sniper are generally top picks.

Have a Camilla.

Looks more like ArcThunder to me, which is pretty much what Lightning is. I'd rather they recolored the the blast from Odin's Grimoire(the one shot by Xander's sword) yellow and just used that.

Camilla is shit

>on Kana's map
>apparently the gay bandits show up after a certain number of turns
>defeat all of the enemies except for one archer
>trap the archer and wait over 10 turns after that
>nothing
I knew I shouldn't trust what /feg/ says.

Yeah, that definitely threw me off. I expect it for every other character, but definitely not him.

I am definitely assblasted about this.

Huh. Pretty.

Which children paralogues in Conquest is the hardest to do near the end of the game?

my b

Ignis'. Fuck that shit.

Ignatius

I'd rather a lot of things

Why is Mercenary Femui so cute?

Now i wanna make ons for Soleil

I've gotten the gay ones for sure. I think something triggers it? Maybe Kana getting hurt? All I know is I've definitely encountered them in Kana's para.

Shiro. Iggy. Suicidal lil' shits, I love them but god it's obnoxious. Sophie's is a bitch too if you're keeping the villagers alive, and Soleil's, while not hard, is just a pain in the ass.

Oh man, that's the one child paralogue I HAVEN'T done yet on Conquest as of Endgame. That's going to be fun if I can find some castles to support grind my last couple to make him with. Or I could just use one of the DLC maps, right.

Welp. I'm still undecided on who to pair Benny with and I'm on chapter 18. I have barely any supports done with him.

i'm not sure who those people are but that's really cool

yeah that's me! i have an entire castle dedicated to ryouma, but the one ryouma castle i mentioned earlier wasn't referring to mine, i found someone else who likes him too

that's pretty cool too, i like seeing stuff like this

I gotta say, Mamui looks much better wearing a Merc outfit compared to the Noble outfits.

That said that blue-stained shoulder pauldron is pretty ugly. She definitely needed a new pauldron.

Thank you guys. So Great Master, Berserker, Mememaster, Sniper, Dread/DLC, Holy Lancer, Master Ninja and some other with S weapon access?

I'll try to work on this over the weekend and post it when it's finished.

He wants Belka. Best for Iggy, iirc.

It's the outfit. She's cute in - uh, whatever Peri's class is? - too.

>oni "mask"
gross

Welp just pre ordered the #FE special edition

Thats 2 special editions in ,2 months for me

>! i have an entire castle dedicated to ryouma

Post pics.

Just wait long enough without killing the bosses and they should show up. It's a long wait compared to other shit though, so I'm not surprised you ended the map before reinforcements arrived. I took my time with that map the second time, and wasted a Rescue Staff to ensure Orochi didn't die horribly after bagging the first one.

As much as I hated Takumi before, Conquest makes me want to tear his fucking head off.

why can hector literally see the future

Does the restaurant only serve lobster?

>Holy Lancer
called Meme Masters now

>takes a potshot at elise

what even is the special edition

Don't reply to cuckposters, buddy.

The #fe one?

Comes with an artbook soundtrack cd and dlc codes aswell as some stickers and the game of course

I can't believe somebody drew that

Tiki's pretty cool, gets involved in human affairs and doesn't fuck around like ghost mom

Cavalier? I'll have to check that out too

I guess. I have a Mamui trying to do Birthright right now.

>Not liking the Onimask/wig
Pretty shit taste. It's such a good accessory it makes Rinkah's design interesting.

ahh, my 3ds is in use atm for another game and all i can do is take a crappy phone pic since miiverse doesn't work for me

i mean, if you have a jap castle you can visit and see for yourself or maybe someone here can hopefully take a proper picture

and i'm not trying to advertise my castle, you can just check it out and not gift me anything and leave, again though, jpn only

sure why not, i don't think i have the kitchen in my castle anyways

Do the assesoires only appear in my castle stuff or in actual chapters?

I-is she gonna make it, /feg/?

I felt a little bad as he was breaking down after he loses the Wall, but then he had to start visibly exuding evil essence

Yeah, Cav! I always get it and Paladin mixed up. But pretty much all the girls are cute in Cavalier or Mercenary. They're flattering outfits, fits nearly everyone.

You can only earn/buy them through your castle/other castles, but they will show up on your characters in all battles.

Even the bikinis?

>the wall
>he watches his loyal, loving retainers get butchered by the man that cause the death of his mother

I just wish she had more to her in Awakening.

All of the MUsexuals have no real reason to be fucked beyond Aversa and Walhart. Second gens are better in every way eugenics wise and give you the same amount of kids.

They should've given each MUsexual a unique skill that can be passed down to Morgan to incentivize fucking them.

I have some free time so I can visit your castle and take screenshots of your units deployment.

the incentive was that i really liked her

It's hard to not, though

A fully powerered Manakete Tiki in Lunatic Endgame is hilarious.

Atleast walhart gave conquest and aversa gave shadowgift

I really like all of the waifus except sully and kjelle but I still want MUsexuals to get a bone.

oh that would be nice, i don't want to show someone a really bad phone picture especially since my 3ds screen is kind of dirty