/aog/ - Attorney Online General

SteNOPE Edition

>What is this?
Ace Attorney Online! Allowing anons to unite to talk, shitpost, perform AA-like trials and have fun overall.
Our server is Attorney Online Vidya, come join us!

>How to download this?
The following document has all download links and information:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit

>FAQ & Tricks
docs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit

>Gameplay footage WHERE?
Streams are almost always running. Ask in the thread!

>My client keeps crashing, what do I do?
Check the FAQ & Tricks document for help.

>[music/character] when?
docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit

>Strawpoll document
docs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU

>How do I play [x] role?
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>WIKI
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/

>TEMPLATE LIBRARY
docs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>HOW TO GET STARTED
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1cS-djHAxNRe9CoJYnH4_RJokDW8WfKz6CSouPcK4JAs/edit?usp=sharing
implyingrigged.info/wiki//aog/_Roster
imgur.com/a/zwJ8L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for a salt free thread.

Seconded, forget literally everything from the end of last thread.

Agreed. Leave it in the past, learn from it, move on.

Still a spot or two open in Area 4's Hobo Murder Case.

berbmang

Could some anons post a few examples of well built case docs?

For now, here is the case building doc!
docs.google.com/document/d/1cS-djHAxNRe9CoJYnH4_RJokDW8WfKz6CSouPcK4JAs/edit?usp=sharing

We need a judge in area 4. Case is built and ready to go. All you need to be is impartial and judgmental.

We need a judge in Area 4. Please.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

shillin
please
area 4
thanks

Dead hours mate

In all honesty, in my roughly twenty cases I've been in since I started here, I've only seen one guilty verdict.

I have no idea where this "Prosecution always wins" is coming from, unless I've just seen some odd cases. I've actually found it's far more tilted towards the opposite, as in my experience defense will almost always win the verdict if they get to witness two.

>In the cases I'VE been in X
>In MY experience it's been Y
That's the problem we're having ITT

>completely fuck over the prosecution as detective
>try to make up for it in humor

i-it's fine, the defense is supposed to win anyway, e-everyone is against them!!

pic related, its you

You must commit sudoku.

ded

keep posting screenshots to keep it alive

>guy who played fujo detective either left or changed his name
He was the best Meekins and now he's gone.

>look back on old screenshots
>everyone in OOC is dead and no longer plays

>nobody plays a good layton anymore

>start posting old screenshots
>everyone gets so nostalgic

Stop whining.

Any cases about to start up?

Does anyone still have that image for the "ultimate" LSP sequel that had a bunch of sequel words and phrases attached to it?

I uploaded Franziska, Apollo and Phoenix to the suggestion doc, feel free to test it out. All their pre-animations should now work.

I might do the others in the list later (or someone else can, it's simple, really)

Bless you, user

"it dont matter" is what gets me here.

I read the case building guide doc, so I'm so close to understanding. I'm still a bit worried about the evidence having too much info, especially for stuff that isn't the murder weapon. Like, I don't know what to leave to the detective. Can someone dumb it down forme further?

implyingrigged.info/wiki//aog/_Roster

Behold our team in all its glory, /aog/

We could also use a better picture for Bantz

Perfect.

Maybe for Bantz could be "Little do you realize you just fucked your own shit up". Which I am also requesting.

Screenshot man has it all.

Screenshot man, maybe upload all that shit to an album so that we don't depend on a wiki.

But thanks.

Bless you, screenshot man.

>He was the best Meekins
Nigger what, I've never played Meekins.
>inb4 attention whore

Anyways, if we're getting nostalgic, know that those great moments wont be the last of them.
As my autism stands, the goal of every /aog/ shitposter should be to out do their last performance.

Speaking of future performances, I'm currently working on a "Punisher" type case. Look forward to masketta men, gruesome vigilante justice, and MIKE MEEKINS.

I dumped nearly every image I had onto the old wiki and then emass deleted it.

I might upload it to an imgur, but a lot of them are personal screenshots I took so I can look back at some moments in a case, they aren't properly cropped. I'd have to do a lot of work to pick them out and dump them into a different folder

Maybe one day.

There's space for 3 witnesses in Area 2
Please, we need you

still room for support on both sides

>"need a steno"

Fresh Doc up in Area 4 if anyone wants to casebuild.

Every role open except judge and lead prosecutor.

Stream coming up, who's casing?
twitch tv/guardlytheguard

Area 4 is about to begin

Daily reminder that AO is a PvE game where the Defense is the P and everyone else is the E, and if you can't handle being a part of the E then you should probably join a civil case.

You trying to bump the thread or something? You can just ask people to dump screenshots.

>It's a "LANG BREAKS THE 4TH WALL" case

>making a mask case
As I work on this, I realize the grave mistake I've made.

>wanting to ever do a mask case after turnabout eyes wide shut

This is actually true.

I guess there's always the other idea I had, but it's really a shame that mask cases almost always end in disaster. After Jet Set Turnabout I thought I could pull a Hotline Miami-esque case, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to shoot myself.

imgur.com/a/zwJ8L

Almost 100 screencaps uploaded straight from screencap man himself.

This is just the beginning, the folder is about 1k files big, and this was tedious enough to do. Quite a few are duplicates that I need to remove though. Have "TURKEY A FAVORITE OF MINE" saved five times somehow.

>Jet Set Turnabout
>case has almost nothing to do with JSR after wit 1
>muh double jeopardy

The premise hooked enough people, I felt I did a good job building the case.
Oh well, the past is the past.

Sebastian could have legit ended the case on wit 1, and I feel bad for denying him it. It was genius.

>all them good memories
>someone actually screencapped Gant's testimony from YuGiOh case

Alright, now that I've gotten over what a fuck-up that case was it's pretty funny.

Thanks screencap man. Appreciate it, shit like this was necessary.

This would've been useful before for the /aog/ roster page I made, I had to search through all the archives of our threads to make that shit, was time-consuming, but worth it.

>lewd images near the bottom

>this area 2 circlejerk case
The detective is literally badmouthing everyone she doesn't like and saying that the people she likes are rich or something

Why did we fall so low? This is something I'd expect from a Tumblr fanfiction.

details, maximize the client and copy and paste the chat logs.

>Joking about AA characters, characters not the players, is circlejerk.

Except for she clearly badmouthed the AA characters that the people she didn't like were using.

>said the prosecution was tortured
>witness was a cleaner
>defense were the le pimps owners of the place

Not that guy, not even watching the case but

>IC bantz with no mention of OOC anything
>But I've surely deduced that it's a secret clirqulejerk Illuminati case

Detective here I litterally know one person in the case and I said their character commited genocide.

They literally talked about meeting each other at Steam and MySpace.

If you've got such a problem, you should back up that claim with some evidence.

They just kicked the lead prosecutor because he used the gavel emote.

Yeah, I'm out.

Nigger I think you're missing the point

If it's IN CHARACTER then NOTHING they say is le clirqulejerk boogeyman, even if they say "Hey man let's ERP over Steam voicechat" that's their CHARACTERS doing the talking, not the players themselves, goddamn.

Do we need to go over roleplaying again for you? You know the Defendant isn't actually going to jail if it's a Guilty, right?

Looks like he was a newbie.

No, we kicked him because he was not being as useful as the co-pro.

You realize that was a fucking joke, right?

He wanted to leave, he beat himself down, asked twice, he just kept beating himself down, then asked a final time if he wanted to remain lead, etc.

If he wanted to leave why did he complain about being kicked?

When did that happen?

He complained after co moved up to lead and moved lead down to co, which was when the third time was asked if he wanted to remain lead or not.

Also, actually being kicked is against the rules, so there's nothing anyone could actually, legitimately do, if he wanted to keep playing as lead.

So, as a result, he is now lead again, and I don't care for the drama. I went via logical conclusions and how he kept beating himself down as indicators and even after asking him twice he didn't respond in any way indicative of him wanting to keep going on.

I feel like playing this game again after I deleted it several months ago and see how it is now.

Reinstalling this to see how this place turned out to be 4 months later.

Why'd you quit so early, user?