>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5P6-V7J5S-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deck_of_many_things#Cards
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2498
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello

First for aunt scootaloo

>petnavi perma banned by pain
>petnavi evades then caught by probe
Get wrecked shitter

Reminder that Clusterfack both has an Aunt Scootaloo and was once raped by a microwave

rip

Reminder that space lube is harmful

Reminding that Mini will never be on rotation and we'll have Taxi until the last of our days.

Reminder that you're alone

>that gif
God damn

Reminder that youtu.be/5P6-V7J5S-0

>made a horrible decision to put off my final exam until late tonight
>already 2 in the morning
>still not done
Kill me, why do I do this to myself

when i was a kid, i'd spray that shit all over the kitchen floor and slide around on it a bunch, it was fun shit to a dumbass kid

i still do it sometimes now that i live alone and can buy all the fucking cooking oil i want

>cleaning up cooking oil off the floor
Why do you force yourself to do this

thanks
i appreciate it right now user

holy shit this thread is dead

Wanna talk waifus?

no discussion is better than waifu discussion

>saying "ooc in ic" IC
At least use LOOC for that, come on.

time for a few random screens

t. Preston from dead chat.

triumv that somehow turned into 8-umvirate.

Fuck you preston.

>tfw space vox space adventures
>hit the asteroid like 3 times
>me and my fellow bird spaceman hit the clown planet 3 seconds before CAN YOU SMELLELELEL

guess the admin that gave this law

I remember that round, good times.

Guess who

That's dylan.

Summer approaches

>Slippy Joe as HoP

Petnavi ban evading ha

Traders made me want to start this up again, if you were playing trader what else would you want? (Mining stuff will be outside)

An all in one grinder on the outpost at roundstart

Mortar does the same thing I thought, right?

it's too nice and clean, has too much human sensibility.
the dark flooring and poor lighting is a good choice though
no mortar b/w pestle is good enough

Would you guys be interested in a Chemical Warfare based Space Station 13 server?

A keg nuke

Out of curiosity, as a trader, are you supposed to nick things to trade? Cause the Vox Outpost doesn't have much but Vox memorabilia and I guess whatever you find in the asteroid.

Consider doing this to deff or something. The stations need variety in their voxposts, and it seems like it'd fit it.

When I first had a shot at this the intention was to encourage more mid round raiders which is why I didn't add anything. I might give them a bunch of materials like plasmaglass or a small amount of gold/silver/plastic to encourage people to go out and trade. Or I could just give them a crate full of keyhole sweaters.

Would there be any way to make it randomly generate some of a bunch of different stuff?

Like, maybe they'd have plasma glass, maybe they'd have a gun or something, maybe they'd have some rare seeds or maybe they'd have one of those research disks cargo can order. It could work.

>Or I could just give them a crate full of keyhole sweaters.
You totally should, that's hilarious.
Are Tarot card decks a thing in the game? I think giving the loony Vox a Tarot card deck could be nifty.
Anyway, only thing I can think of that they're missing is a Chem Station, which they always seem to want.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling silicons.

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK

>Be traitor, decide to go loud because there's no sec.
>The moment I lay into my target Nevill whips out the caps laser and crits me before I can blink.
>Get debrained by the guy I c4'd earlier in the round, then my target dunks the both of us (as well as a ton of other people) into a disposals loop.
>Be riding high as the angry crew hunts down my target until Nevill starts quacking my mmi with a rubber duck the ENTIRE FUCKING SHUTTLE RIDE.

Yeah you can make spawners that choose from a list, there's some in maintenance on every map
I'll add a wizard card deck

>I'll add a wizard card deck
Explain what this is. Never heard of it. Also, thanks!

I assumed there would be, just wasn't sure if it was specific for maintenance or easy to reapply
That'd probably be a good way of going about things, you'd be able to give them something of actual value to trade, without turning them into much of a specific target or have people hunting them down to get something specific.
Wizard cards from harry potter. Basically just collectables.

My guess as someone that has no fucking clue of what it means is a Deck of Many Thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deck_of_many_things#Cards

nope. it's just trading cards that are animated.

Hmm. How many cards are in it? If there's 22, that's perfect. Also, how the hell do you even get keyhole sweaters anyway? Bus? I expect I'd have seen one by now otherwise.
Funny you say that: The Deck of Many Things is exactly what i want it for!
Hmm. 24 assuming Borer is a single card. I expect not. Thanks for that though.

Keyhole sweaters are bus only right now

good

b-but muh waifus

But nothing, user. Have you seen its sprite?

>that gif can't stop laughing

The sprite is terrible and keyhole sweaters don't really transfer well to 32x32 sprites.

They can't be that bad looking, care to throw it in the thread in an acceptable filetype?

Ole Aunt Scoots had a hard life...

I got you

Here's a picture I threw together when I was making it.
It looked awful even before it was actually ingame

>"nah I'm not gonna appeal my ban" -petnavi
And now we know

It's not an eye sore I suppose, I've seen much worse sprites in the game like tape rolls.

and the baguette.

REMOVE BAGUETTE
E
M
O
V
E
To be quite honest, all of the french things we have are shit in some aspect.

>Nanotransen

>Im at work
>75 people
>get out of work
> 10
I havent seen ops or blob in such a long time

quit your job

>(MANUAL BAN) Do not EVER lift this. If you are reading this ban reason in the year 2026, I don't care. Do not EVER lift this. They're not that bad, like an infamous player, they're just like a son in whom you are consistently disappointed in, not CONSTANTLY, like all the time, just that in every occasion in which they may rise to the challenge, they fall flat.

The same can be said for literally everything we have.

Like our coders?

What did he do?

He can't be that bad

Don't know, Nuke is a badmin and didn't even have a single bannable reason stated.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2498
That happened after the following:
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2475

Ask me to clean blood every round

I'm not a janitor, go away, I'll let my department be dirty if I wanna

That and there was that time he kept welding Cargo's door, then tried to smash into cargo claiming he was rescuing me.

This is great. I love how he sort of admits this is kind of unwarranted by just hates the guy.

I miss when vox had the lowest concentration of shitters

>Lowest

HA

you think I'm joking but once upon a time an admin said that they get the least trouble from vox players, don't remember which one though, it was a couple months ago

Wow it's almost like barely any people play vox

That's probably more there being a greater amount of human players and literally everyone who plays greys is a shitter, everyone who plays diona is a massive powergamer, and everyone who plays plasmen is both.

please god say this is deffs tradepost

Is it that bad?

No but I have a checklist of things and redoing deffs tradepost to be unique is on it. Put that baby on Deff and be the hero I need.

but if this becomes the box outpost then the deff one becomes unique

>if
don't you see what happens to dylan whenever he reworks something on box?

Be the man we need, not the guy stuck in PRgatory with a controversial tag.

:(

I know literally nothing about atmos. Can someone please explain why these elaborate airlock contraptions are needed for N2, but not for air?