/vn/ - Dank Meme edition

Visual Novel General #1073

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnKHE6rGI0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like lolis.

minori really went to shit after eden*

look how bad the art quality is in the ef fandisc

I love lolis.

Lolis are alright I suppose

I was reading the discussion last thread, but how is Nozomi considered a tsundere? She's deredere if anything, but just has a jealousy issue.

The guy complaining didn't even finish the 1st chapter.

Is Sachi's route worth playing in Grisaia? I've finished Michiru's, Makina's, and Amanes, and I'm beginning to get progressively more tired of the game.

I guess the guy griping about her seems to think abusing MC via slapstick punch means automatic tsundere.

the art is the only reason their recent games sell though?

I found both characters to be of the same mold, and didn't really find either character overbearing of any sort. They both seem to have jealousy issues, Nozomi's is much more apparent. They have many more similarities than just one.

But it's not like I hate either character. I'm liking Nozomi so far.

I agree with this, they're both really similar, and frankly their

* their personalities both seem to change as the game goes on.

It's better than Yumiko's and Makina's.

Sachi's backstory was the most believable.

Oh finally. Feels good.

Please stop posting.
I'm still stuck in the first fucking mission.

Do you need help, bro?

Fuck you.
The fucking fairy things are so fucking weak and they keep dying.

How? It's not even remotely hard. If you're having trouble with the first mission, the boss is going to destroy you.

Let me guess, you don't use Wau to defend Force attackers or Force nukers. That's a mistake. Wau CAN tank those. You need to switch roles around to mitigate damage so no one dies in Katima's unit.

I'm trying to get SS.

I'll try that then.

Once I fail enough times I'll just cheat engine the fucking game.

>I'll just cheat engine the fucking game.
lol what a loser

there a cheat engine trainer out now ?

>MVP
Reminds me of a sport.

No idea. It's easy enough to make your own table anyways.
As long as it's not something bullshit like Haruka.

It's certainly different in tone from Makina's and Amane's, a bit similar to Michiru's. Beware, there will be flashbacks.
All in all it's a very vanilla route.

Is it particularly good though?

Not him, but I thought it was good. It was better than Yumiko's and Michiru's in my opinion.

Seconding this user
Whether or not it's good really depends on you. Some people here will call it shit, and I'll call it good, but at the end of the day we're all weeaboos posting on a Kazakh Bread Sculpting imageboard, so really your best option is to try it out for yourself, keep going if you like it, and drop it if you don't.

It's the cuck route.

Today I realized just how calming it is to run games on auto at a low speed.

making a table just to get max mana is easy?

It really is. Nothing beats reading your favorite VN while simultaneously drinking beer and fapping.

It is

>perverted comic relief friend literally gets deported

This might just be the best VN ever

i want that table, first boss is bullshit, rank 7 aoe nuke,

Umi on the front page!

The only table I did was for bound mana manipulation and IT manipulation so I can force it to stay at 1 easy SS

Just make your own. It really isn't that hard. You don't even need to do the whole pointer bullshit if you're lazy and just keep finding the alue you want every time you start up the game again.
I'll post mine later, I want to sleep right now.

Seinarukana discussion belongs in /v/.

>bound mana manipulation and IT manipulation
Do want.

Trainer when?

It's really easy it even was my first time trying cheat engine just write down the bound mana that's on the screen and search it with the value of 4bytes at exact value I ended up choosing the 1st line of the searches and that one worked same goes for the IT

Don't know how. I'll just wait for a trainer.

Jesus fucking christ. Is this your first time using CE? Fucking youtube how it works.

Fucking game is doing this on launch suddenly.

Bitch you worked fine yesterday, why are you dying on me now?

Google the error code. Apparently some people got that when they played the first game.

Found some comments relating to Yumina the Ethereal having the same error code.

Had to delete registry entries related to direct3d. Apparently something goes horribly wrong if you ever fullscreen it.

Works now though so that's good.

Nice to know. I'll keep that in mind just in case.

Yeah, it's uncanny. Can't believe it's been seven months already.

Conjueror can't even be called a shut-in, he's the next stage of that.

52nd for lesbians

What does the enemy unit with heart icon suppose to be for in Seinarukana?

Is that SasaUmi? My favorite couple next to youkaAki.

Yeah. YoukaAki is great but best couple is AnoYuna desu.

AnoYuna route never ;_;.

I K I K O I
K
I
K
O
I

>you will never hold hands with Umi.

Satsuki literally tells you what it means.

Reminder that the canon couple is clearly superior.

...I'm unable to SS rank because I didn't set up enough early on in the chapter.

AnoYuna>YunaHina>AnoNena>NenaYuna>AkiYouka>SasaUmi>MikiSeina>MatsuriMiyu>KiriTsukuyo>MegumiSachi

I've given up on legit SS ranking and am just going through slowly and casually with cheat engine setting my IT to 1 so I still SS rank. Much more fun.

B-b-but what about my gamer cred. Though I guess using CE just for IT instead of bound mana might feel a bit less cheaty.

Even using it for bound mana doesn't make the game all that easymode, since you're super-restricted on leveling up. I currently can't get anyone above level 8.

>best couple last

Is there actually any advantage to setting someone as an all-rounder? While it's better than having them solo without it, it seems you give up the HP of having three people in exchange for nothing.

I forgot to add SachiYuna before MegumiSachi. Megumi a shit.

>actually cheating in a gameplay VN for the sole reason of "le ebin high score"
autism

More units to run around with. Some are more self-sustainable than others.

THIS IS THE HARDEST GAME I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS.

FUCK THIS GUY, I KILLED HIM OINCE AND HE SHOWED UP IN THE NEXT FUCKING MISSION WITH A BUNCH OF EXTRA LEVELS AS A SUB-BOSS. FUCK.

Is there a decent wiki or something on Eien no Aselia so I can refresh myself without having to play through it again? I feel like I should know a lot of this stuff in Seinarukana but I can't remember shit.

How can you not like Megumi? She's adorable.
Her tsundere act with Yuna was so cute.

No wonder he reads and plays all that shit.

I think Veeky Forums is the main thing, if I didn't go here I'd consume that much too

It's shocking that TVTropes of all places seems to be the best English-language resource for this.

What a day.

Megumi is actually one of the few tsunderes I don't like. She got better by the end on the extra scenes though.

Sorry but I'm just going to be an asshole here and ask for help because I'm new to this and retarded.

Is the erogedownload.com link to YU-NO the windows version? That seems to be the one that the tlwiki is telling me to look for. I followed the OP's instructions as best I could and it's gotten me to here. I suppose I can always try the download and see how it works for me but I'd like to at least try asking first.

Of course.

And I feel bad for not attaching a fun image to my faggotpost so have this /vn/. It made me laugh when I first saw it.

You did better without the image.

Thank you for the reply, have another post to keep your general on top of all the other pathetic pretenders.

Noted.

Best kuudere

But he was easy

> That overlevelled.

HOW?

Shiiiit. My guys are all level 10~.

Is it possible to not attack in Seinarukana?

Doesn't work on him in the next level since hydra is level 6 and ice banish 2 is level 5.

You have to switch to Ruputna and have her Ice Needle ready for his hydra but you will still take damage from graviton so brace yourself

So I've read all of the first Grisaia game. Can I read the Michiru spin-off while waiting for the second one to be translated or does that spoil anything of the later installments?

>another floating head

>So I've read all of the first Grisaia game
My condolences.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnKHE6rGI0Q

Fuck me Drav is tougher than expected. I knocked him down to about two thirds then he changed pattern and wrecked me hard.

Does it really count as going legit if they've gone from 2hu music to VN intros?

Time this meme a rest already

>tfw you will never have a girl practice her kissing with a stuffed animal in preparation for your first kiss.

That girl has muscles. Great for varied sex-positions!

> Tfw bosses are double your level in Seinarukana.

Welp. I feel like my guys are stupidly underlevelled. The mooks are easy enough, but the bosses just rape me with an icicle.

Fuck I can't wait to replay that.

Why wasn't this in Yurirei

As someone who just beat Drav, you really really need to read the boss' skill descriptions so you can counter them effectively, and also switch to defensive mode.

How anyone is supposed to win on the first try though I have no idea, since without the proper counters you get fucked.