pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E
>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkp-FD4EC9UwtQgIkqwAuxwXS5BLePoFHedVp7a6FyI
darksouls3.wikidot.com/flynn-s-ring
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Carthus Beacon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oroboro

For pve would a raw or refined Astora straight sword, or raw/refined rapier be better?
Just want to rush to my main weapon at end game.

>make a dex build after my str build
>don't even need half the end to be able to play well
>don't need ANY vit investment

raw ASS and gouge VGR and END for maximum survival and r1 spam.

GIVE HER THE PICKLE PEE
GIVE HER THE PUMP A RUM

Where is ringfinger leonhard after getting a pale tongue? He's not at the throne

Straight sword is always the best for PvE

>mfw my glaive does 20 damage more per swing than my straight sword
>mfw just faced a fucker so laggy that even though all he did was r1 spam, i still couldn't get my free parry after the first two hits, and just got r1'ed to death

jesus from

How do i get rid of sliding bug? All phantoms, players, invaders are sliding, so i can't see what the hell they do

Okay I'm sick of trying to figure out how Casting Tools work, what are the best Talismans/Chimes?

>Oroboro
Happened upon his videos while looking at some PvP action.

What an asshat.

Reposting this so more people can see it:
I made a checklist for all pyromancies, sorceries, miracles, and rings for keeping track of what you have and still need for the achievements. Let me know if I missed something.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkp-FD4EC9UwtQgIkqwAuxwXS5BLePoFHedVp7a6FyI

For the dragonslayers axe in Ds3 would I get the most out of a quality build. Or infusing it with lightning?

why not try both?

I haven't tried thrusting swords in DaS3 yet, but I remember that straight swords were always better for pve

So how does Yorshka sit with that big honking tail in the way?

>snake men attacking with almost no startup animation upto 7 times with decent damage

>stupid fucking dragon that doesnt take damage

>entire area isnt affected by the eclipse

excellent game design

I only saw one of his videos.

He invaded a guy that clearly is just playing PvE but he kept insulting the player over and over.

Fucking asshole, not everyone plays Souls game just for the PvP alone like these people do.

Thank you.
Also, is raw ass that good?
Currently have 20/20 in quality but will hae 30/30 by the time I get to my weapon.

>want to change items mid-fight
>have to raise up the controller and hit the D Pad with my mouth

How is mouse+keyboard in DS3? Worth trying out?

it would be extremely uncomfortable

I just finished my Int playthrough in DS3, it wasn't too bad but many of the enemies are too aggressive to comfortably cast spells on. I'm not sure what build/weapon to play through next. How are spears? And the wolf knight greatsword?

>NG++ Champ Gundyr

>life is suffering

Also, that charging attack is probably the most bullshit move I saw in souls games.

it's not a bug, it's hackers

>just looked up where to get ASS
>in the first fucking area

So much shit I missed the first playthrough jesus christ

someone with better sliderfu help me out here

i can't character creator for shit

Playing DS3 and I'm getting bored of the Fume UGS. What's another fun STR weapon I can try?
Wouldn't mind something more modest like the mastodon greatsword from DS2, that was the shit.

what the fuck are you talking about?

raw ass is the best xD

Are you mentally challenged?

go to the blacksmith and compare directly what offer more damage
I don't think that raw will outdamage a refined with 30/30

You wait for From to fix their piece of shit game.

Its a meditation dream~

Also the axefags are pure bullshit

>be invaded by Aldrich Faithfull
>1v1 dude wont get off a ledge and keeps tossing orbs at me
>Get out of range
>Fucker just bolts
>2nd Faithfull invades
>We greet and 1v1 near the bonfire
>Orbfag returns and attempts to gank
>Aldrichbro backs off and looks on as i rek orbfag with a greatsword
>We greet once again and do a nice 1v1 duel

Thanks The Dankest Meme, that was amazing

wat

That was a useless question to ask anyways.
I am capable of that part, I was only curious about the other b/c I didnt have the tools yet.

Thanks again.

The first thing I noticed in this game was the low damage and high stamkna drain of heavy weapons.

The stamina drain is the worst. I have 35 end thanks to the chain ring and can barely swing an ultra greatsword 3 times.

I used to love running through the game with loads of different weapons, but from really neutered anything that isn't a curved or straight sword.

>completely different hairstyles
Just give up, you're ither blind or retarded

>tfw just want to drop myself some of the weapons to see how they play and scale
>tfw scared about getting softbanned or such if mess around with CE even with cable yanked since plan on going back online

feels bad man, i just wanna mess around and experiment like i did in 1

>Wrecking 3 Dark Sword scrubs in a row with a Profaned GS in a fight club
Wow, I knew these guys were bad, but jesus christ.

Are you quadripalegic or something

>flynns ring which makes your fast weapon hit even harder
FromSoft just really hates big weapons.

Caved in and used a great shield on the Pontiff fight and I almost feel bad. Then again, fuck the wide swinging, far reaching, forever stamina enemies.

Sometimes you get lucky and they unlag after some time. Bum rush or run away.

Okay, the past 4 fucking times in a row that i got summoned as a Blue Sentinel the invader has decided to return home.

Is this a thing now? Are shits doing this on purpose?

you don't know suffering until you've fought NG++ Nameless faggot

what are some good str weapons? the butchers knife is good in this game? looks like it's good

Yep, do you still get rewarded?

As long as you're not a retard and don't cheat in anything obviously hacked, and do it in offline mode, you should be fine.
I've been using CE for a week and no ban of any kind yet.

Should I go for sharp Warden Twinblades, or blood? The former should be better for PvE because not everything can be bled, but how much bleed build-up would I be missing out on? I don't trust the numbers provided in-game after Ds2

Why do people say big weapons suck? I'm killing bosses in 4 hits with my greataxe, and winning almost every 1v1 invasion.

So is playing as a sorcerer pretty much guaranteed shit?
I really want to use the moonlight greatsword coupled with sorceries at some point.

no

>going for that hollow ending
>did everything with that anri chick
>99 hollowing
>im poisoned
>instead of using the item that removes poison i removed my curse
>hollowing removed

so did i fuck up this playtrough? If so im fucking out

No

>there are people who really think dsp is pretending to be retarded

Are you parrying him? Granted in NG++ you probably take like 800 chip damage from a partial parry.

I'm finding that too. However, i'm at anor londo now with 41 int, and t aeems i've suddenly become a powerhouse and i feel comfortable shooting shit at pretty much any enemy now.

But those two dogs at the bottom of the ladder are bullshit

>flynn's ring
>existing in DS3

pick one, my dude

if that's the case, please stop playing multiplayer because you're the problem most likely

heavy infused straight swords or estoc
anything big and huge

>Decided to start NG+ at SL99
>get to undead settlement
>pop dried fingers for some invasion fun while i progress
>non-stop invasions. So many that bonfire are permanently locked out
>invasion after invasion and all terrible
>invaders end up being glorified estus refills for my progress through the area

After the 6th or 7th invasion i popped on Way of the Blue to give the Dorkmoons and Blue bottles a chance to do something, but most the time the invader was dead before they had a chance to help.

Then you have clever dicks like webm related providing some comedy relief. Watch mid right of the screen after i buff

It's a PC glitch so expect them to take about a year to fix it.

Playing DkS3, found Anri in the catacombs, she asked about Horus. Haven't seen him, then killed the area boss, found out I can descend the broken bridge (it hadn't broken the first time so I just went straight to the boss). Did I fuck up the questline? If not, what should I NOT do?

Pick two, dummy.

It's in the Undead Settlement.

No just die some
Its only cured if you heal the dark sigil

You still have the darksign. You'll hit 99 again as you die. The purging stone just lowers hollowing to 1 so you can make your Waifu beautiful again.

>you
>not retarded

you may choose one and only one

darksouls3.wikidot.com/flynn-s-ring

>Falling for bait

>parrying bosses
but I don't want to

is the walk to champion gundyr the worst bonfire -> boss trip, or did I miss a shortcut or bonfire along the way

>tfw the only enemies you die to in co-op are shit like random thralls and Lolnir
fuck me
how is this possible

It does but it's pretty nerfed.

it just doesn't make sense; it's like they went through the entirety of the game and said "these enemies we want to take 4 hits on average to kill", and so they just made that 4 estoc hits, or 4 straight sword hits, or 4 lucerne hits, or 4 zwei hits. it's just nonsensical. the weapons deal an unusably low amount of damage for pvp, so i have to just fall back to the fucking astora straight

i need actual fixes soon, or i'm dumping this game; pvp's always been in a rough state at launch, but this is next-level.

Are we doing the thing where we pretend bad things don't exist?
Because if so, why are there no whips, scythes or lances in this game?

Sorcerers are just weird in that they don't pick up until you're basically almost done with the game. But when they do pick up, boy do they pick up.
You need to be an absolute mind-gaming, free-aiming god to do well in PvP though. But it CAN work.

thank fuck

>Nearly every host you invade has at least one phantom with them
>On top of that a blueberry spawns in while you try to fight from an already disadvantageous position
>Decide to save time and just black crystal out rather than jump into a blender of longswords
It's not hard to figure out. I do the same thing even though I'm a dorkmoon too. Really wish they would have brought back the blue eye orb.

it doesn't exist though
honestly, even if it was a setting, not a ring slot, I doubt I'd enable it because you have to gimp yourself immensely to make use of it.

there's a whip you fucking retard, did you forget every pyromancer on the planet uses it?

There's a whip in the game, it's called Witch's Lock. Not sure why they made a weapon class for one weapon, but that's Fromsoft for you.

>getting bodied by aldrich
>flip a coin on cooping or dueling
>dueling it is
>summon a red sign on the AL bridge
>back and forth, okay duel
>they back off and estus
>eh
>back to being back and forth
>smack them with my claymore
>guard break
>FUCK YEAH
>silver spear knight out of nowhere plunges me into the sky and kills me
>[POINT DOWN]
>summon them for a rematch
>lose to R1 spam
What the fuck ever.

Anyone tried Moonlight Greatsword? I know it got nerfed in range this time around but it still looks fun.

None?

>15% AR only while under 2.4 equip load
>3% AR at 20 equip

Again, pick one and only one.

why do people bow in this game when you invade me

fuck off i'm gonna just kill you

Anyone wanna help me kill Dancer? I'm like lvl 40. I'd like to get myself the shadow set. Pass is ass. I'll be at the gate shortly.

>all these people suffering from zelda-cycle syndrome and outright bullshitting about what it was like when Dark Souls 1 came out

Holy fucking shit

This so fucking much. On my STR playthrough I never found one fucking enemy where it would be "one attack from my greataxe or two attacks from my battlaxe"

It was "greataxe takes 99% of their HP a hit and battleaxe takes 55% of their HP a hit". HP thresholds are fucked

>have to run
>have to control camera/roll
>have to hit d-pad

i only have but two thumbs, my good friends

Never even considered that. I'll give it a go.

By the way, is it possible to parry Soul of Cinders? I tried but never got one, just partial parries.

Flynn's ring isn't bad, you niggers just don't build around it. You say it yourselves, armor don't matter.

Master's armor and gloves, loincloth and ragged mask, FAP, prisoner's chain, Flynn's and whatever you prefer rings. You have the lightest gear you can possibly wear and you have full efficiency from Flynn's, which is nothing to scoff at when your weapon is +10, and the damage increase from Flynn's is a percentage increase, so, the higher the damage you have, the bigger the boost.

I bled out Oceiros and Nameless King with them normal upgraded, so that's something.

>mfw I just learned this exists
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Carthus Beacon

>mfw I need to get 12 int & faith on my spin2win build now

There's more than one whip. You find your first basic whip in undead settlement

>invade
>darkmoon is summoned to help the host and his 3 summons almost instantly
>switch to darkmoon covenant
>summoned zero times in 9 hours
ok

How are the Drang Twinspears on a practical level? I see people occasionally fawning over the hammers, but never the spears.

The weapon art is pretty nice, stab nuke with hyper armor.

but ds1 was the best at launch

It's just an actual run to a boss, like DaS1.
You can just run past the enemies anyways.

And half a brain it seems

>stupid fucking dragon that doesnt take damage
? ? ? ? ? ?
?
?
?
?
?