strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Pre-Standard Tournament
Bracket: challonge.com/HSGPreStandard
Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Suggestion box: docs.google.com/forms/d/1S6ianO9VM5v_susR4F-4EFV0onSV5yACVIGqQWNaBYU/viewform

Old thread;

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160426T13&p0=179&msg=Whispers of the Old Gods/Standard Format&font=sanserif&csz=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a 12 win deck senpaitachi?

eloise will be my wife

6 HOURS UNTIL PRIESTS CRY

>People preordering
>Not just saving gold

"Wow!"

>Pity timer goes on this shit
>He preordered

where's this number coming from? did they announce noon?

>lose to a shitter nig only because he got malganis from bane of doom

i remember why i stopped playing this game now lel

Starting tomorrow everyone will complain about face shaman since it lost nothing and WoG gave us no tools to stop it.

DELETE THIS

What decks are you brewing day 1?

Eloise's streaming persona is an act right? No one can be that infuriatingly stereotypical Asian unintentionally. I don't care where she's from. Bitch might as well be wearing a rice hat.

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160426T13&p0=179&msg=Whispers of the Old Gods/Standard Format&font=sanserif&csz=1

10:30AM PDT/1:30PM EDT

Pretty sure servers are going to go to shit once their maintenance is done, so don't expect a silky smooth unpacking experience. Or anything at all

If I get this fucker, he better be golden.

Fandral / Beast Druid

mctech mvp

>It's a burgers get everything a day early episode

First for should i disenchant my molten gigantes

yes

Only about 6 hours early.

Still a piss-take but whatever, not so bad.

>no savannah

1-3

>country of game origin gets the content first
If the fucking Japs can do it why the fuck can't we? Fucking racist.

Yes, you lovely person

Embrace the Shadows + Velen memes

>7k+ dust from disenchanting nerfed cards
>13 free old gods card pack promotion
I know >preordering is a meme, but why would you really want to preorder or buy these packs when you get all relevant cards for free?

>third world continents

Just went through my collection to dust the nerfed cards, dumb ass spider from naxx and dead gvg cards and just realized I had a varian, mistcaller and a second velen. The fuck?

I'm going to play temp mage & face hunter, because regardless of the meta, those decks never fail on expansion day.

Who is your favorite streamer /hsg/?

Mine is Kripp

I also forget
>you only get old god packs from arena

Are you actually planning to craft rares and epics?
If not you're way too cocky senpai.

p4wnyhof but only when he speaks german

I went 12 though, but I'm not sure if it's a good deck or if I got lucky since I almost never play hunter in arena.

I only play infinite? arena desu senpai but for those who don't

>that chilling voice acting

I don't even play shaman and I want this card.

Fuck off, Kripp.

Eat shit, pwny.

It's because japs are xenophobic assholes, but you guys were supposed to be a beacon of tolerance.

thanks for the update m8

Btw I just randomly got 300 gold for seemingly no reason.Kind of ideal timing I guess. Assuming it was a hidden quest?

>A class legendary with great design, fair stats, isnt too big or too small, and has a cool effect that relies on combos and can swing a game

Is this one of the best designed legendaries of all time?

eu/asia got naxx before na but everyone cried so they changed it

>not a single 6+

How did you do this?

is anyone else unable to go into the game on US servers?

people actually enjoy this cringelord? i thought it was just viewbots

Trump for SRS

Kibbler for cute

>that edgey voice acting

Ftfy

G O O D

Crafting it golden to go with my golden al'akbar first day

>whites
>tolerant
>any race
>tolerant of other races
Come back in 50 years when the progressives are elderly. Maybe their senility won't turn them into racists.

>Extremist relgious exiles that left europe because everyone else was too heathen for them

>Beacon of tolerance

>LaughingStretchyDog.gif

Hey... Wanna buy a funnel cake?

>5000 gold
>5200 dust

My body is ready.

Kripp playing constructed
>*rope burns away*
>*kripp grunts*
>armor up, end turn

Kripp plays arena
>this guys deck is crazy
>rng bullshit
>reeeeee

The only thing I like about Kripp is he's actually knowledgeable, which makes him one of the few good casters. He also doesn't meme it up as much as other streamers do, and the lack of shit music played on his stream makes him more watchable than others.

Trump is too autistic, Amaz is too homosexual & annonying in general, Forsen is too cringe, Dog would be good if it wasn't for text2speech, Reynad's onstream persona is unwelcoming, Frodan is an actual idiot, Savjz is okay but whines too much, Eloise is too weeb, Hafu is simply unwatchable, Reckful is entertaining but the entertainment comes from his comments rather than the game.

Just went for board control early and at around turn 4 started sending almost everything face, played it like constructed midrange hunter basically.
But I think I just got really lucky honestly, a few of my opponents at higher wins didn't play almost anything for the first 2-3 turns.

>beacon of tolerance

they'll all have been bilked into killing themselves by some Jim Jones motherfucker.

Make your bets.

For how many hours will EU be an unplayable piece of shit after WoG release?

>60 year old crack addict who dresses and acts like a child
>cute

What about Kibbler?

>35 = 60

are you 15 or something? Kibler is like objectively handsome

Thats why we have Brian "Bad Manners" Kibbler of BMKgaming as the best stream

Reckful's stream is a lot like Forsen's, if Forsen didnt maintain control

Its like a constant nonstop car crash and him telling everyone to relax constantly, makes for some good entertainment

Puritians didn't found America. Point out one Puritan founding father?

They were some of the first people who came over here for the reasons you described but they didn't really found America or start the revolutionary war or anything like that.

4 months.

= 60
correct

eloise is CUTE

she is desu rafaam

>Dust Dr. Boom

>"The following decks will be invalidated:

>EVERY DECK"

Good bye old friend

Kripp's a little bitch when it comes to rng, except when it swings in his favor and he just does his smug gypsy smile like he won through pure skill alone.

No pointless shit on screen or gay memes to appeal to the lowest common denominator though, like you said, which makes him the funnest to watch. Trump is my back-up Kripp.

Don't forget it's only /white/ white people, you know? No Irish allowed.

If they bred with the founders then their ideologies and memes were passed on

Which explains why americans are so crazy/passionate/loud

Forsenboyz are the main stream.
And Forsen is in purgatory.

>trusting a drunken potato fucker

Just play a deck that loses nothing and gains a shitload, like face shaman, and rip through all the deck experiments.

I have golden Dr. Boom.

Only legendary I pulled out of GvG that wasn't shit.

I ain't dusting him.

Reckful dicks around more than anything else. He's a big personality and loves to interact with the stream, which I why I think people bother to watch him. He's not good by any stretch of imagination.

forgot about Kibler. I like him, he's definitely the most knowledgeable and likeable of all the streamers. Plus his youtube videos are a notch above kripp's.

Reckful & Forsen both don't have a chat effectively. But Forsen's meme music and constant meme2speech is quite different from Tea Time with Byron.

>smug gypsy smile
sums up kripp perfectly

I dont understand how people can watch Trump. He's the definition of autistic asshole and he's not even that good at the game

>Keeping a useless card
>When you could cash it in for a free useful lego

Let go user

I pulled a golden dreadscale and dusted it

Just let go

Can't wait for ameribros to test the new patch for me and upload the fotm decks on the internet so I can copy them and get an easy free legend.

Good for you. Dusting GvG/Naxx cards because of the format change is literally pleb tier.

>ameriturds will get the expansion today
>i have to wait until tomorrow morning if i'm lucky and the servers don't completely die out

fucking blizzard, i swear one of their employees got raped by a pack of mudslimes while visiting europe and this is how they're getting back at us.

where can I hear his sounds?
I thought it was on hearthhead but I aint seeing it, am I retarded?

hearthhead

>good at the game
>implying this game takes any skill whatsoever

You are, it's there. The buttons may take some time to load though.

>netdecking day 1

enjoy your deck that is countered within a week of people figuring out the meta

post your top 10 legend then.

yea, I was retarded. It just took a long time to load.

Idk how much they did, I'd have to look into that.

I just like to point out that none of the founders were puritan and the reasons for the war had pretty much nothing to do with religion when people try to say the country was founded on religious freedom.

If anything it was founded on suspicion of government power and the desire for economic freedom.

Ok, but 90% of the cards I'll craft will for sure be fotm for multiple decks, so I wont lose much.

Kibler's aight

The beauty of netdecking is that you can then just copy the next fotm instead of having to come up with something new regularly.

Is shit going to get retarded on ladder when Whispers is released?

no

Post your favourite flavour texts from WotOG. I'll begin.

Getting lucky and spending autistic hours on this shit game does not mean you're good. Just autistic.

Today's blog:

I didn't get the job I wanted but at least I'm finally outside of shieldbearer range, and that with a non netdeck cobbled together warlock zoo.

It's the little things lads, it's the little things.

How does the 5 free packs quest work, I have 2 quest spots open, do you get 1 then when you complete it you get a second?

>If anything it was founded on suspicion of government power and the desire for economic freedom.

Which is a nice way of saying rich land (and slave) owners wanted to be even richer and made up some liberty drivel to get the masses to go and die for them so they wouldn't have to pay taxes anymore.

Not that it's any worse than what every other country on earth did, but still.

>If anything it was founded on suspicion of government power and the desire for economic freedom.
Funny how now they're the most economically repressed country with one of the most powerful governments.

>Bunch of new cards

>No net decks

Its gonna be a shit storm