/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

PREY SLAUGHTERED
>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10050916/
strawpoll.me/10050916/r
implyingrigged.info/wiki//bbg/
youtube.com/watch?v=5nAxydkwxko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Ebby is my waifu.

REMINDER TO VOTE FOR MEMES FOR VGL6 TEAM
ALSO REPLY WITH BETTER MEMES IN PLACE OF ANY BAD ONES
ALT TEXT ALSO RECOMMENDED
strawpoll.me/10050916/

Died cuz I was fucking about with Fire Paper in the menu. Sorry about that. Let me know if I need to ring again.

yeahm ring plz

also, should i summon npc?

Up to you. I've not fought this boss yet so I'm not sure if the NPC is worthless. I'll try eying him to death this time.

Vitus doesn't seem useful. Perhaps we could get another player from here?

i give up.

thanks anyways

Well okay. I'll be here if you decide to try again later.

So if I want to do any and all chalice dungeons via glyph, I have to make a dungeon that has all these offerings right? I haven't used an offering so far. Also does the sinister bell offering need to be made too?

fuck, almost killed cleric beast. can someone join my game and help me?

Yeah sure dog. Go to options, then network, set a pass, and then give it to me.

Also set your region to worldwide.

Sinister isn't necessary for most of the good loot. Cursed can also be skipped for most of the good stuff

I set the password to bbg321

alright. I'm ringing in front of the boss fog.

thank you good sir

No problem. Here is your souvenir photo.

Is this game worth getting a PS4 for

This alone? No. But the PS4's getting an assload of games this year, so it's worth it preemptively.

Oooh really? I honestly haven't paid attention to new releases at all, what's it getting?

Nier 2 (I think, that might be next year.), KH3, Persona 5, and the list goes on. Lots of big RPGs and the list goes on.

Which of the memes listed here
strawpoll.me/10050916/r
should be our Captain?

We need four players, captain included, to be our Golds and Silvers. Two Golds and Two Silvers only are allowed.
These four players are going to be our headliners, pretty much. So we need whatever meme they will be to be ones that are well-known, well-used, and/or well-liked.

I would appreciate any input from you guys.

>spells cost stamina in addition to mana
>enemies all do infinite stamina frenzy shit that makes all but the fastest weapons to stunlock them awful

seriously these wildly thrashing around enemies do not work as well in dark souls as they did in bloodborne

Micolash, WHEEL Gold

BL98, Father Gascoigne Silver

Posting this again, incase there's still better memes we can get out of this.

Got it

what the fuck are those dolphins supposed to be at the third last panel?

why dont we have a slider list?

the sharkgiants at hamlet cave

Haven't made one yet. I'll get to the main PES stuff to do after next week.

Also, here. Made some edits.
implyingrigged.info/wiki//bbg/
If you got better alt text to use, go right ahead and tell me

And when the time comes, we'll need two team colors, one primary, one secondary
Try to think up of combinations that might represent Bloodborne well. A main color also needs a fitting name for it, like "Insight Blue", "Echo Red", "Cosmic Blue", etc.

>Don't interact with NPCs before Rom
>Didn't finish some of the quests
>Killed you know who at Church that was waiting for me.

Did I just fuck up? Didn't finish Amygdala or the Castle.

Got two Umblical cords, One from Workshop and one from Clinic.

Don't have the wheel either. Does killing Rom before Castle effects Castle as much?

>chalice dungeons
>fuck.

sounds about right.

Killing Rom has no effect on Cainhurst.

>/dsg/ will never have memes as quality as this

feels bad man not that there's too much new quality memes to produce with DaS3 desu since a lot of it feels like "o look the thing from dark souls" and outside nameless king not many very memorable fights

just started the game and have only killed cleric beast. leveled up my vitality to 19. what should I do next? is there some kind of roadmap?

Look around for and go through the sewers, that's the way you need to go

3 game fromsoft exlusive deal.

>not very memorable fights
>not Aldritch using Gwyndolin's everything on you, while you can see Nito and Witch of Izalith inside him AND THEY'RE STILL ALIVE IN THERE
>not fucking Pontiff Sulyvahn dual-wielding lightsabers, and summoning a Stand that defies all other From Software clone attacks and STAYS PERMANENTLY
But yeah. Nameless King was hype.

You want me to make Chalice Dungeons a player?
If I do, I'll have to ask the guy doing aesthetics to give him a chalice for a head. Only thing I can think of that fits.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. If the aesthetics process goes well, we can have custom heads and shit for the players we'll have in the roster.
But body models can't be changed, as far as I know.
For example
>Micolash Cage
>Have him look exactly like Micolash in a divegrass uniform, down to the Mensis Cage on his head, and the hair
>WHEEL
>A GUY WITH A WHOLE LOGARIUS WHEEL FOR A FUCKING HEAD
>Father Gascoigne
>The hat, bandage-covered eyes, the hair, etc.
Although I'm having trouble visualizing how some other players might look. Like BL 98, In the know, >Kosm, and Fatty
Some other models might take a lot of work for the aesthetics guy, like Snek having tons of snakes for a head like the infected Huntsmen in the Woods, and Winter Lantern having the usual Winter Lantern head for a head. We'll see about the aesthetics issue when the time comes.

>Witch of Izalith
Are you genuinely retarded or just pretending?

Fatty should just be a Merciless Watcher.

>Kosm
Some guy kosmplaying Orphan I guess.

BL98 should be Satan.

No idea for in the know.

>A GUY WITH A WHOLE LOGARIUS WHEEL FOR A FUCKING HEAD
Gold Ardeo would be better

THAT ROOM WITH 9 SPIDERS, 2 WEREWOLVES, AND 2 SUMMONERS IN LOWER LORAN

That's better, yeah.
Can you give me any ideas on Spin2Win, Pizza Cutter, BASS CANNON, Steak Dinner, and /KIRK/? Outside of the obvious "giving them weapon heads".

I'm thinking of replacing Hotdog with Chalice Dungeons (alt. text Fuck.)(Chalice for a head). And should I keep Arcane 101? Or replace him with AYY LMAO (alt. text DUDE MILKWEED LMAO)(Cauliflower head).

I honestly got a PS4 for Bloodborne and didn't regret it

I gave up on Lower Loran because of that.

I have never fought Loran Camerabeast.

Wew lad. Look what just hit my subox.

A hour and 20 minutes of autism. I'm game.
youtube.com/watch?v=5nAxydkwxko

I died about 9 times before I got it down. The order is as follows.

Kill the werewolf by the door.
Run down to the lower floor.
Kill all the spiders.
Kill the chime maiden on the lower floor.
Kill all the spiders.
Go up and kill the second werewolf (he blocks the path to the second chime maiden)
Go back down to the open area to have more room to fight.
Kill all the spiders.
Go up and finish off the chime maiden.
VICTOLY

Can I get some help with Abhorrent Beast in LL2? Pass is bbg3 at the SRRC. I can't seem to understand how to not get hit by him in melee at all.

I'll help while Nioh downloads

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. I've lost to him too many times already.

Fucking one shotted, did yo get him?

Thanks Tobias.

Sorry about that, I'm glad you got him, Abbo is a fuck

Man, that shit was happening to me. That's why I asked for help so I can play a little safer by BSE'ing him at the end. I do appreciate it.

Jumping down here with a werewolf is probably a bad idea, right?

I think that door goes to the boss if I'm thinking of the right dungeon.

>only thing left for me to do are chalice dungeons
>already fucking sick of them after the first ailing loran level
>don't feel like I've actually beaten the game until I've done all the content

What do? I just want to move on and finally play DaS3.

It linked up to the main area which lead to the boss room that was still locked. Still, I feel like that was one of the riskier things I've done in souls.

>five swinging blades and an item just to tease

Man this dungeon's a fucking dick.

Oh my this irony

Forget Loran, just do story chalices. Progress through Pthumeru and get to the Queen, it's all you need. Hintertombs have one unique attire set if you really want.

I did Pthumeru but that was it. I just looked up the queen and where to get the chalice and it looks like I have to do lots of other shit including Loran and defiled shit.

I don't think you have to do Loran except for some materials which you can farm elsewhere with glyphs, I believe.

You do have to do Cursed and Defiled Pthumeru, which is tough as all fuck, but hey, a hunter is never alone.

Anyone for Loran Cuckbeast? Pass is bbg3.

Give me few minutes to change games

omw

You've got a third a-comin

You have fine taste.

You haven't had true pain until you get a FRC Loran with 3 Madman summoning Witches in one room and 2 Chime maidens in the very next room.

I have never hated how the spiders agro from rooms away before then.

Hand Baby and Sewer Centipedes are just as creepy as bloodborne enemies

Sure thing.

Thank you.

Is that even possible? I thought the max co-op was 2 summons.

>tfw those are both my (yous)

>Is that even possible? I thought the max co-op was 2 summons.

No, but I'm just here anyway really

The only DaS3 enemy worthy of being called Bloodborne-tier design are those weird fucking giant lizard baby things in Irithyll Dungeon.

Does DS3 have something as or even more bullshit as the winter lanterns? I think they are still the worst enemies in the entire series apart from the shark guys maybe.

Those were creepy as fuck. I have no idea why they were there, but they did feel like scraped BB designs.

Irithyll dungeon is best area, anyway.

Goddamn, team. We fucked that darkbeast up.

People on /v/ like to whine about the Jailers in the dungeons, but they're really more of just an annoyance than anything. Winter Lanterns are worse.

These enemies lower your total maximum HP via line of sight attacks, but it can only bring you down to 1. The annoying part is that your HP doesn't restore after being lowered, so the damage piles up really fast and they can essentially do 1000 damage in ~10 seconds. The gaze is also somewhat difficult to dodge because the dungeons are Latria 2.0.

Not to underestimate how big our collective dick is, but I was not expecting him to go down that easy, goddamn.

I wonder if it had anything to do with me running under him and doing Call From Beyond so that all of the shards hit him.

I've got a buttload of upgrade materials just begging to be used here and I need /bbg/'s opinion:

Stake Dinner or Boomhammer?

Furthermore, best gems for each? Physical, Blunt, Fire?

Winter lanterns are nothing more than an annoyance too.

I'd honestly say Red Fucking Spiders are worse than Lanterns, maybe even Sharks. Nothing instills more fear in me than seeing a Red Spider in a dungeon.

Chime Maidens are the worst, I swear to Oedon. But when the Chime Maidens are paired with the black-dude summoning eye-stealers, that's fucking horrible.

Does it tickle anyone else when those ghosts in the chalice dungeons use the fucking ladders?

Boom Hammer aint that good, but BOY is it fun to use

>yfw only now just realizing that there were no spiders in DS3 aside from the dead Quelaan

The stake driver is fun but it has a short range

What a place to be stuck.

>tfw this is the last dungeon till BB is 100% cleared

>that gif

It's what I got the PS4 for, but then I realized PS4 has tons of good games anyways.

>Boom Hammer ain't that good, but BOY does it got kick
Fixed. Now you're a Powder Keg

>tfw the parry sound plays but you still get grabbed by the winter lantern

Man, I feel bad for asking for help on every boss, but I just want to finish BB today without going crazy about gitting gud. SRRC, pass is bbg3 please. Pnehdherhrthmerian Descendant.

>tfw people shit talk the boom hammer
>tfw you hit them with a 900 damage jumping attack
Fuck what everyone says, boom hammer is a great weapon.

>92 / 13 / 27 / 7
Give me a minute to switch games

What are those numbers meaning? Also aight.

Shredding beast with fucking tasty riffs when?

>that final cheese

On my way with a brand new Boom Hammer

Too late my man. Thanks though.