/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Hold onto your pride.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/pdnTF6zW

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791444373989
a.pomf.cat/thwwff.mp3
a.pomf.cat/fsqrcg.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Despair into tomorrow! Despair into your memories! Despair into nothingness!

Second for Hope keeps on going!

>Inserting blushing loli

Cutest and friendliest girl in DR

Worst girl.

>not posting the best waifu

Quite a few people here like Kirigiri, but why? She seems kinda bland.

She is the Precious Precious Flower for a reason. It's the simple fact of that every single aspect in her is bullyiable. Everything in Saionji is just an obvious tentation for an endless bullying. As I already said before, her face, her hairstyle, her character, her habits, her talent, her weight, her height, her clothes, her hobbys, her taste of music, her diet, EVERYTHING in her is a blatant tempting of serious bullying.

And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

..Baka

Preview for this week's Famitsu article.

We're gonna get mode info on the location of Future Foundation's headquarters.

Source.

Bully kun how do you rank utopia user?

[RE:LAY (Kuroiwa Madoka)] CLOSED (Super Danganronpa 2)

Who are you, and what have you done to Saionji?

B+ rank. He didn't showed up last time, no?

The info, is it for the game, or for the new anime?

i unironically regard this story as canon unless DR3 will contradict it.
Its too fitting

It's for the anime bully kun.

I had hope. I guess there's no more Ultimate Despair, no Future Foundation, no more Junko, just Monokuma. Maybe it's for the better.

So March 22 user's hidden source connected to Famitsu confirmed

Need more desu

Despair bully-kun

What are the events in that book that makes it "so fitting"

>you will never have your own junko hand to get your hopes up and the despair out of your system

>Hajime.
>SHSL Hope

Huh

Why is she so awkward?

She has never experienced love.

I think it's not Hajime, but Izuru, he just didn't grew his hair at this point.

Then why isn't his eyes red?

What is in Ibuki's mouth?

Because he still have hope in this world. Atleast, in my opinion.

She's confused, paranoid, and tsun I suppose. It's hard knowing you will be killed eventually much less someone from your own family. Especially at her age. Could be more to her.

Watch they'll retcon it by having him attend main classes as Izuru for like a week before being taken away for personal tutoring since he's better than the other Ultimates.

I fucked it up, I should go to sleep.

>this game sticks with me.

Eh idk. But then again we don't know how Izuru right after operation and during school.

Besides basically being an amnesiac and emotionless Hajime.

So what name was he using at school? Hiding his Izuru identity and staying with Hajime or hiding his Hajime origins and going by Izuru?

I love her feet

He went by Izuru as the school hid all connections to his past as Hajime who was a Hope's Peak student so it would have been bad for them if those connections were still open.

He only used his Hajime name to fool Makoto and co. right before they're captured and shipped to Jabbawock Island. He did this to hide his identity as Izuru and to catch them off guard.

>never could get into anime or 2D weeb stuff
>someone forces me to play danganronpa
>it seems really good and I get hooked
>see chihiro for first time
>holy shit she is perfect in every way
>gift her everything I find
>the more I know her the deeper my feelings get
>to the point that I'm willing to do anything to keep her safe
>chapter 2 happens
>get sad to the point that I can barley keep playing
>convince myself that I have to keep going in order to find justice for her
>class trial recess
>even though I hate homos I'm willing to go homo for her because I love her for who she is not what's between her legs
>trial ends and they reveal her back story
>my soul and heart gets shattered
>just stare at screen for about an hour
>no motive to play the game anymore
>for the past few days I can barley sleep and eat
>constantly thinking about her
>my life is turning into hell
The reason I tried to stay away from 2D stuff was this
I want to get off this ride
I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS
why would someone make something like this and put it in a game
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
Please tell me there is a version of this game where she lives

If you beat the game you unlock a mode where everybody is and stays alive.

I4M STRONGER THAN YOOOOOOOOUUU

>She

She has actually left behind a heritage. Like her own alter ego or something.

Beating the game gives you the mode to play where everyone is alive. It's the true ending and nobody actually died at all

Your waifu is safe user.

Why is the sky red?

Why no Nagito? Or Fuyuhiko? Or Akane? Or Mahiru?

thats a man

>Not moving on

Your wasting Chihiro's death. Move on dammit.

>I'm willing to go homo for her because I love her for who she is and not for what's between her legs
>dude that's a man
I think he made it clear that he doesn't care about that

the same as Ultra despair girls

Ultra Despair Girls had a reason to have a red sky though with its nighttime and bloodshed and violence.

He did nothing wrong desu

Oowada had no choice but to do it, yup

My own experience was eerily similar. Took a while to accept it but you can take solace in his legacy.

If Chiaki is not real in 2D does that make her 1D?

Why is impostor Chiaki? She's not a true student?
Why does Gundam have that hair?
And why the fuck is Hajime not Izuru?

I see dead people.

It's not Chiaki you dimwit.

It's Ryouta from Future Foundation

>Why does Gundam have that hair?
>And why the fuck is Hajime not Izuru?

I'm guessing you didn't catch up with any of the news in late march huh

Nope
What happened?
I'm still mad about the anime thing
If you want to make a different genre without murders and cases do that but make a fucking game nonetheless

No, that makes her 4D^2.

I can feel you bro, time will health is pain

Read the OP to find out what happened user.

It's all literally on there.

>If you want to make a different genre without murders and cases do that but make a fucking game nonetheless

That's why V3 exists

And seriously you don't even know what 3 is about so you're just sounding ignorant. At least educate yourself first with the current info before talking user.

Reminder that this is a video game board and no anime discussion allowed. Report every mention of anime episodes once it starts airing.

ATHLETES, I HOPE YOU'VE ALL BEEN KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TRAINING IN MY ABSENCE!! LET OUR SPIRITS BE JOINED ONCE AGAIN!! YOUR MANAGER HAS RETURNED!!

Yeah DR3 is about the end of the saga in one part and the prequel about the Despairs in the other
DRv3 is gonna star Raiden, has nothing to do with the overarching plot and is a game
Everything correct?

Correct. Now please explain with what you know about 3 why it can't be on anime form versus game form?

It's been awhile Nekomarufag. You came when news were pouring out.

I remember reading something about how it can only be an anime because it fits better or something
I can't understand why but I'll obviously watch it anyway
I'd have liked a game
>inb4 v3
Then 2 games

GOOD TO BE HERE! SADLY I MUST LEAVE AGAIN SHORTLY, BUT I WANTED TO STOP BY AND SEE MY PRECIOUS ATHLETES ONCE MORE!

Tell me, what news is there to see?

With us getting to dig in deep to the DR2 characters' pasts at the school, having it on anime form makes much more sense. It would be terrible on game.

But that future foundation killing game however....

Check the OP Nekomarufag sensei.

We gonna have a FF killing game for one volume of DR3 and the other volume on the DR2 characters time at the school before giving to despair. A prequel basically

But they're all alive

What's happening in this picture?

That's not news! We knew that information last time I was active in these threads. I thought there might have been something newer revealed.

Oh well. That's fine. I'm pretty content with the designs in the despair part.

I really hope that Owari doesn't bury Nidai in some stupid bullshit when they air it because he's so much more dangerous without her. Nidai filling warriors of despair with the tools they need to achieve vicious cruelty is a fucking horrifying thought.

Nidai is a fucking monster and anyone unaware of that is in for a rude awakening... unless not even Kodaka is aware of that. Then I'm just going to be let down. All aboard the despair express.

Kiri's wishing she didn't bacon up her hands.

Might as well use them as organ donors.

I agree. Nidai better not be wrapped up in Akane's nonsense. I need my jojo loving bro to flourish!!

Even if he's going to fall to despair he's still going to be a fucking bro!

GOOD TO SEE YOU BROWADA! LET YOUR CRAZY DIAMONDS RUN WILD FOR THE LOVE OF JOJO!!

Sadly, I think my time is up for today. Until we next meet, my athletes. LET YOUR SPIRITS FLOURISH!!

Dammit Brodai. You're always leaving me behind. Until fucking next time. COME BACK MORE OFTEN OR I'LL DRAG YOUR ASS HERE MYSELF!!!

dr2steamportraitswhen

Reach for the stars.
Reach so high.

steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791444373989
Right there
It annoys me that junko doesn't get any emotes or backgrounds

Mikan deserve better. Fucking chapter 3, kill one of.my top 3 girls and ruin my waifu. Plz anime, justice for mikan.and ibuki

a.pomf.cat/thwwff.mp3
god tier

Makoto being a bully

You know exactly what I meant.

It was Majoto that ruined your waifu by destroying her identity and unwinding her character development she made in high school

Feeling the despair?

Based Majoto gave her the chance of never meeting Junko and having supporting friends. Hope they save her in the anime

Makoto a shit.
Mikan a shit.

I feel despair Junko wasted breath on that disgusting whore.

Hope they keep her in a coma forever or she just dies

Mikan deserves to be inside the trash can. Hajime knows it too.

She already had that exact same scenario in high school

> The amount of Mikanfags in /drg/ is increasing

a.pomf.cat/fsqrcg.mp3

Here's the Danganronpa version of King Conga's boss music. It's low quality because it's a double-lossy rip, so hopefully I can find the raw files soon enough.

You can always just make your own, they're little more than premade avatars.

This is true despair

Can we have more?

Junko promised Fuyuhiko that if he'd vote graduate, she would allow him keep Peko and she would pretend to be Peko for him. Just how awkward would it be to know that your toolfu is dead and somebody is merely playing a perfect game of pretend?

Truly a desperate scenario

>implying based junko would just pretend to be peko. Where is the despair in that?