The most likely face of Jesus?

A lot of cultures depict Jesus in their own image. Do you think this picture is the Lord's son? what do you believe he looked like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJSpujHhaGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Dan_Stele
youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some brown semite. But that wouldn't draw in the fans like this guy right here.

do american rednecks ever stop to consider that jesus was in fact a sand nigger

do they honestly believe he looked like the usual anglo depiction

The fact that he was a Near Easterner doesn't mean he had to be ugly like the troll in your pic.

No, that's an ugly ass half-negro palestinian arab.

Like a Semitic fucking Jew? lmao
If his family stayed in Israel the whole time he likely looked like a Palestinian or Syriac.

That picture looks pretty close to the modern day 'Arab' actually.

Pic related

All I can is we can be pretty sure he didn't look like

Just give him brown eyes and hair and he could've looked like that easily

I feel like they tried way to hard to make him look middle eastern.
It's still the Levant and I'd consider it the margins of whiteness, seen plenty of Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians and Palestinians that look a lot whiter than that. Not much different from Southern Italy or Spain.

Nobody would worship an disgusting brown arab. Can't blame Christians for changing that, it's not like anything of what they profess is true anyway.

>Yemen.jpg
People in the Levant are a lot whiter.

That doesn't look anything like an Israeli, no matter what coloring you give him.

The fact that so many """""Christians""""" get so butthurt at the idea that Jesus didn't look like them is very telling.

I imagine he looked like someone from modern day Nazareth

So, these guys

>Nazareth
You realize a lot of those people probably immigrated there from Europe and the middle east? Their ancestors haven't lived there for hundreds of years That's probably not what the indigenous Hebrews looked like.

naw, i believe jesus is a myth, and a plagiarized myth at that

youtube.com/watch?v=jJSpujHhaGQ

Just look at his name! He was basically Sonichu of its time.

Please don't

This other guy here chose a picture from the brownest Arab he could find, which turned out to be from fucking Yemen! If anything proves that anyone can cherry-pick, including People are biased as fuck. Deal with it.

I don't think he was so influenced by yemeni lineage

I think this depiction is most reasonable as to what an aramaic, galileean would look like.

Pic related is a modern day Israeli. Therefore this is how Jesus looked like.

See I can play this game too. Dumb nigger ape.

Ignore the bait everyone.

That's the face of an average retarded peasant in 1st century Judea, and I don't think that fact surprises anyone.

I don't see why Jesus would look like an average retarded peasant though.

yeah, you would not want anyone actually learning the truth about your religion

Lol Jews are 100% white Europeans.

WE WUZ HEBREWS N SHIT!

Hahahaha what a travesty!

You guys do know that there were other people other than Jews in the Levant
One of them being Greeks
And Greek colonists were pretty much white
Is there a possibility that Jesus might've been Greek?
Maybe
We simply don't know

My man Jesus could use a shower!

Even if they weren't Greek they still wouldn't have looked like a Yemeni

Sure
Assyrians, Kurds, Syriacs and Romans were certainly white

if the ancient israelites ever existed i think they went extinct when the Romans destroyed jerusalem, and a few survivors scattered and they brought their religion with them, and they breeded with the various indiginious peoples where they went and after 2000+ years their bloodline no longer matters anymore,

religion is real, but the myth it supports (god) is just exactly that a myth used as a sockpuppet to troll the population with

Assuming we take the Bible at face value, then his genealogy says that, no, he was not Greek.

The whole point of the prophecy was that someone would arise out of Israel to save them. No one would have followed a Greek.

>no one would have followed a Greek
Back then, race didn't matter, his heritage might've been Greek but they would've been converted to Judaism, which had happened somewhat

You're right they wuz "probably" dindus right? ;^)

Post Levantine qts to trigger the afrocentrists.

They're not white like blonde Jesus for sure
Definitely whiter than the pic this guy posted though

The Messiah was supposed to be a descendant of David. So he had to be basically a superjew. A descendant of foreign converts would not have fit the bill. And race may not have been conceived of in the same way that it is now, but there was certainly ethnic hatred and distrust.

She must be an European immigrant too right?

why would they be triggered by group of women known both for being hot and for loving black dudes

Anyone has that quote were it says king David was fair and blushed.

Shitskins can't blush.

>I don't see why Jesus would look like an average retarded peasant though.

Because he was? Literally a carpenter's son turned NEET fedora.

Are you high or something?
Did my post seem afrocentric to you?

Of course, Jesus couldn't have been nordic-tier for sure, but there was a possibility he was fair-skinned
That's basically the same thing as a shitton of ancient Greeks claiming they were descendants of Herakles, even if they had nothing to do with the mythological person
>a descendant of foreign converts
Well, excluding the fact that Hellenistic Judaism was a thing, I don't think Jews had clear records on who David's descendants were, so there clearly could've been claimants, or they could've meant that he was the same on a spiritual level or something

Converts to Judaism were very rare.

There is absolutely no reason to suppose Jesus was anything but an ethnic Jew.

Sure, he MIGHT have been of Greek descendant, just like he MIGHT have been a Spaniard or a Persian or an Italian or Chinese.

Those are all technically possible, but unlikely.

>Spaniard or a Persian or an Italian or Chinese
Unlike those other nationalities
Greeks came in contact with Jews, and had settled in Judea though, so it's not the same possibility as all the others

>Persian
Sorry, I meant to exclude the Persians

Like this.

Bitch he was literally the most exceptional human being in history and possibly divine.

Impossible for Jesus to have had fair skin right guys? After all he lived in the Levant. Oh wait.

*tips crucifix*

Its fucking irrelevant and a spit in the face to everything Jesus stood for to give a shit what color skin he had.

>He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Nigga was an ugly shitskin.

>Bitch he was literally the most exceptional human being in history and possibly divine.

So many things wrong with this.

This depiction of Jesus is actually inspired by Zeus as are all the European depictions of Christ in some shape or form.

Pretty based tbqh. Shows that Europe never completley forgot its roots.

Best post in this thread.

>possibly divine
Definitely divine.

How could the Son of God be anything but?

We literally can never know.t

Sure we can, he'll come back some day.

There there everyone can have their own Jesus.

funny how virgin mary looks like a medieval aristocrat. It's almost as if it's pro-feudal propaganda dressed up as truth.

but what am I saying, no way could the church be corrupt!

Someone hasn't read his Bible it seems.

Reminds me of Diablo I graphics. Nostalgia mode activated.

>You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

This is the only image of Jesus which He permitted.

I have.

Lmao Christians on Veeky Forums are a strange breed spoiler alert you kike dies at the end of the book

Actually he comes back riding a white horse IIRC.

And wearing a red robe.

No you haven't, otherwise you'd know Jesus during his 2nd coming will look nothing like his human form during the first coming, it explicitly says so in Revelation.

something like this with long hair

that this was not first post

Personally I don't care how Jesus is depicted in the west since it is just how we adapted Chrisitianity. I like to imagine Jesus of Nazerath as fair skinned, brown haired and with brown eyes. Something like Central or southern Italian.

I'm not a Christian but the Shroud of Turin is a pretty interesting case considering all of its peculiarities.

Like a jew.

Godamn this thread made my day with all these 'WE WUZ JESUS AND SHIET' posters.

Confirmed fake like these 240 teeth of that one saint.

It's not confirmed fake though.

A mirror is the most likely face of the Christ

Not the only one.

>That's basically the same thing as a shitton of ancient Greeks claiming they were descendants of Herakles

Except King David actually existed:

>The Tel Dan Stele is a broken stele (inscribed stone) discovered in 1993–94 during excavations at Tel Dan in northern Israel. It consists of several fragments making up part of a triumphal inscription in Aramaic, left most probably by Hazael of Aram-Damascus, an important regional figure in the late 9th century BCE. Hazael (or more accurately, the unnamed king) boasts of his victories over the king of Israel and his ally the king of the "House of David" (bytdwd), the first time the name David had been found outside of the Bible.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Dan_Stele

How can Jesus be descended of David on his paternal side when God is his dad?

Much apologetic ink has been spilled over that one.

Blah blah blah... blah blah... he died for your sins.

Easy. David is a man after God's own heart and Jesus is God's Son therefore they are related because they have the same Father.

Probably pretty similar to one of these Syrian gents.

>trying to explain what is simply cuckoldry

Joseph was lucky to raise God's child.

Who isn't """"honored""" to raise his wife's son anyways.

The story surrounding Jesus is obviously myth but are you denying that he didn't exist as a preacher? That Christianity just sprung out of the ground based on the idea of some preacher that didn't exist? It's accepted historical fact that someone named Jew named Jesus became a travelling preacher and started his own religion.

why dose his face look like he just took it in the pooper?

I think that when you attempt to prop up Jesus myth theory you should at least stick to elements of the story that can't simply be either misinterpretations or later additions to the Jesus lore.

I wouldn't know about whether it's accepted that he attempted to start his own religion.
The sources for his historicity are doubtworthy and it's definitely possible for such a myth to form around a non-person but Jesus being a historical figure as a foundation for the myth is probably still the most grounded theory.

They're ugly because they're inbred