/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit >Trading crypto tutorial
alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

>Poll for best coins to invest into
www.strawpoll.me/10725064

>List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

>List of exchanges for bitcoins and altcoins
pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

>List of sites to watch for information about crypto
pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

>List of Twitter accounts NOT to follow advice from
pastebin.com/XiiHg3hN

>List of Faucets
faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC (Try to go with ones over 200 days old)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1jsjCML0WYHzI7WPB8vvLRdA5GJ-383XiM0wjg1x0w7M
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
blockchain.info/tx-index/90f5fc6eea8fee0a26d9375d6c900e4cbc3772d7374926aefeff44ec277a5d8e
quickbt.com/
pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
pastebin.com/QCwn4XH7
discord.gg/Ayj6G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First to say that DGB is a good buy

Waves, Doge, and DGB are my coins right now.

And sorry guys, I forgot to change the stupid poll. Will try next thread. Also still gotta add a gambling site list for you guys.

I am the user who is making that RPI BTC ATM.
>Why
Originally, so I can get a percentage of the volume donated to me, but I genuinely like the idea and I think it has a lot of potential.

>How can I get one
The only options here are to build it yourself or wait for me to sell a prototype (probably on OpenBazaar).

>How far along is development
Not too far along, I am going to test the rough transaction code right after the wallet syncs up, and hopefully everything works

>Presentation explaining everything
drive.google.com/open?id=1jsjCML0WYHzI7WPB8vvLRdA5GJ-383XiM0wjg1x0w7M

Will answer questions and comments when I wake up

>resentation explaining everything
thats amazing

so you are saying i can buy one kind of like a vending machine and make profit from it being used?

Hi Veeky Forums, im going to USA (family vacation) in feb 2017. Which coins should i buy to raise some dollars until there?
I already have 700 Trumps and some DGB in my wallet.

ETC in freefall, kek

More trumps of course. Wait for November m8

I'm still very bullish on SYNX despite the price crash, however I consider this to be a rather risky investment.

I am also bullish on NIRO, another long term hold. Somewhat risky and very speculative.

DGB is a solid pick for an incoming pump, I think it will pump within the next couple months and has much less risk than other coins due to the strong support line at 50 ish sats.

The same for DOGE, its due for a pump and its hit its low point.

SYS is gaining steam now, its a solid pick and I think we'll see a moon in August.

And of course Trumpcoin is the big daddy coin, it has amazing retention rates and has held steady

I'm also interested in Ripple, I might buy some since it looks like it has hit is new low point.

These are all mid to long term holds, i dont do short term trades or day trading to preserve my sanity.

I am bearish on everything related to ETH/ETC. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole, stay away from those markets.

The only exception is EXP, it MIGHT pump, it might moon, but again super freaking risky even for crypto. It's buy and pray. You're hoping for a home run.

I am also bearish on STEEM, WAVES, NEM, SIA. Other older coins like NOVA, Quark, Peercoin etc will continue to bleed out.

The big coincap coin to watch out for is going to be NXT for sure, NXT is moving to a new platform and we might see a mega moon from it.

The hacker of DAO owns 12% of ETC, correct? He wouldn't dump it all at once, he's going to manipulate the market over a course of time and keep pumping and dumping. Which can be taken advantage of completely for anyone trading ETC. A safe strategy would be just buying and selling constantly. Buy in a dump, sell when up 10%, rinse and repeat for a minimum of a month.

Also mining ETC is still the best option because once this is all over and the DAO hacker is gone, the true whales are going right back into ETC and pumping it to where it should be because no one likes that ETH is now centralized and it will cause a lot of problems for the ETH project.

>fags still bumping old general

irc.freenode.net
#CryptoTA
join if you want real price talk

What a fucking mess.

good luck beating the ethereum team buying up all that ETC and destroying it

Is Trumpcoin legit?

Yes.
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

I stopped dealing with shitcoins long time ago, but I've recalled I'm still holding 550k of Dogecoin (I was among the first miners).

At the height of its price I could have gotten over 1.5 BTC, but of course I held the bag like an idiot and then forgot about it altogether.

So whats the general price prediction now? At the moment it looks like its pretty low and likely going further down (who would have guessed that about a two years dead memecoin).

Pay attention to the news coming in a couple hours, it might answer your question.

Fucking cryptsy scammed me out of my Dogecoin profits. I feel like it's due for another pump soon. Look at the charts, seems fairly predictable.

Can't Trump co. sue them in response, I have not looked into it, but it seems like another joke coin that cannot possibly have the rights to trump image.

>"They do not own the word Trump"
Well if you sum the logo, and the current elections...

Trumpcoin is about to take off. I don't even like Trump, but I'm down for a moon ride.

Might buy some soon but I hope some larger exchanges pick it up, not YoBit.

Well apparently CoinGecko is working on putting it there right now

Does Putin have any potential? Thinking about getting about 500k and sitting.

Who gives a fuck about ETC? Every major exchange agreed with the hard fork. No one cares that some script kiddie is holding onto a coin that will more than likely be worthless in a matter of weeks.

Can anyone say Trump pump

Anyone having trouble with getting their transactions confirmed?

Been waiting about 18 hours on some shit to go through on CCEX. didn't skimp on the fee, I paid max.

With his bag he can easily manipulate the markets. When being a huge bag holder like that, you control a lot of the market and he can't dump everything right away or make any huge mega-dumps either or he's seriously fucked as well. Its gotta be worth more in a week now it is right now, I guarantee it

Presentation is more technical than that, but yeah

Why would they sue them when the entire point of the coin is to raise money for Trump's campaign?

ahhh mfw I went into the wrong breakout on bittrex

also ethc my niggs, went out on a sell order I did early last night just above.002.

didn't expect it to jump this fast, shit.

The dev hasn't posted on the forums in a while and isn't replying to anyone, he has been online yesterday at least so I dunno.

>want to get in on some eth/etc clusterfuck action during the dip

>still pending, off the coast of buttfuck liberia

blockchain.info/tx-index/90f5fc6eea8fee0a26d9375d6c900e4cbc3772d7374926aefeff44ec277a5d8e

Did some nigger steal my btc bros?

No, confirmations are going very slow now. I have a 10btc transaction I've been waiting for four hours to confirm. Shit happens sometimes

Currency of the future!

Is there any coin worth pumping into? Yobit so far is full of faggots who can't even pump and dump for more than 10 minutes. It's like a virgin who can't pump enough and immediately dumps everything.

Is there any way to purchase bitcoins for the first time that isn't a gigantic pain in the ass that requires obnoxious amounts of verification and ludicrous fees?

this

everytime I get thinking about crypto I get reminded that ever site wants your dick length and a photocopied sample of the inside of your rectum before you can buy.

I want to crypto to get away from this shit.

For the 90th time.

Paxful.

You're kidding right? It's a fucking craigslist for bitcoin with ridiculous markup.

Omg finex, get your shit together. I just wanted to buy some ETH.

what pool ya'all using for etc? minergate has taken a shit

Well stop fucking asking then

because that's the only solution, you pay for dodging all the bureaucracy.

>you pay for dodging all the bureaucracy

Except you don't because I haven't found a single cunt on there who doesn't want verification and identification and pictures of your goddamn receipts.

It's the same shit.

Pretty much this. I was trying to get bitcoin last night to play poker because they werent accepting my credit card (online gambling in US has only a couple sites you can play and I am banned from one). I wanted to buy instant bitcoin but they all have a long verification process. I tried like 10 different bitcoin sites and there is no way to get bitcoin within an hour (plus the confirmation times can take up to a couple hours too I hear). So I go to local bitcoins and in order to pay with paypal they are charging $1000+ per coin (LOL) and want more personal information than a bank would ask for. I tried to see if anyone would meet up locally and there was not a single person in my entire state. I eventually had my gf use her credit card. Bitcoin is just so inconvenient for daily use. I can't see why anyone would buy any except for speculation.

someone wants to create a telegram group for ccg?

If you wanna get a Canadian phone #, there is this:
quickbt.com/

Not sure if similar thing exists in murristan.

ETH classic is confirmed to get its own dev team (eth dev that left because of differences a while ago). They can copy and update all relevant updates and contracts from eth_bailout, and still be the true immutable chain.
Criminally undervalued atm.

The trollbox is like a TV show for me

The Cryptotrading community is by far the most cancerous and most stupid community I've ever seen. Especially those in the Polo Trollbox. Holy fucking shit.

It's not even good for speculation anymore. The concept of the single universal ledger is what has killed cryptocurrency. If a new crypto is to come about it needs to have a way to not use a ledger in order to maintain the fungible nature of the coin.

Newbie here.
If I have 10k in my wallet on January first and I backup the wallet.dat to a USB and lock the USB away tight...
then from Jan 2 to Feb 1 I send and receive various amounts and at the end of day on Feb 1 I have 15k coins.
on Feb 2 my hard drive crashes.
if I buy a new computer then import my backed up wallet.dat file, what amount will be on my wallet???

sorry for the crude analogy

>he doesn't know about iota

your wallet.dat file is essentially a key into a persistent storage address that could be accessed by anyone anywhere who has the key. basically, all your money should be there. you don't need to back up the wallet.dat file everytime you get more coins because the blockchain is just recording automatically that there are coins there. no matter when the wallet file was backed up you're just going to be accessing that same security-deposit box with all the coins that have ever been sent there.

as long as your wallet.dat file is backed up you're golden.

I have a $1000 usd I want to turn into more money, is investing in bitcoin a good idea?

short answer: no
long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Any other ideas?

Yes.

Don't listen to Bitcoin is in a dip right now, so a perfect time to buy especially post-halving.

Buy it via coinbase or use something else off of this list pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

bump

BOUGHT 800 TRUMPCOINS HERE I GO

>Buying Scamcoins

TO THE MOON

They are a tradable coin.
If Trump wins this election and they dump those 200,000 coins into his account, they will be worth so much more. It's foolish not to buy these coins.

>buying 1 bitcoin

is right. if you had 10k, or 100k, then maybe. you buy right now at 68X, and it jumps to 900, you've risked a TON, for only a ~200 profit. Buy into something smaller and cheaper. if you buy 1,000,000 of something at $.0001 each, and they increase by even a whole penny, you've literally multiplied your potential earnings (assuming someone wants the 1,000,000 of whatever you bought)

Learn to long/short Bitcoin against the usd to actually make money trading.

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Also risked what? Bitcoi is clearly going up more as time goes on. 1k by the end of the year is what everyone is saying so you're getting probably double by December.

Gotta do research, man.

Why would they do this after the election are you fucking retarded for thinking this will work? If he wins he won't mention it. He'll be the fucking president of the united states. You understand what USD is? Your meme currency means nothing. He loses? It's definitely done. Trumpcoin will fail.

Go look at the website. The fund that's been set aside will be used to support other trump approved causes after the election is over.

Why do all you cryptofaggots think EVERY coin is trying to replace the USD? This tech has so much potential if you have even a modicum of imagination

Don't you realize Trump literally names the things he own TRUMP and if he were to ever own a cryptocurrency it would be called TRUMP. The value of that alone.

wht is cryptocurrency? I always see these altcoins popping up, and I want to be part of the pump and dump.

Any resources you guys recommend for learning about crypto?

what do you guys think about Ethereum Classic do you think that it has potential to hit eth price?

no, but it will definately come close

I think they'll meet in the middle. So much so I have a short on eth on whale club and bought a ton of etc at sub 1.00. I don't recommend shorts to casual investors however.

I also threw down for a few thousand trumpcoins, I like the new dev team and actually know one of the dudes from a video game guild (small world right).

I'm also thinking of buying an old stand alone miner (sub $100) for the luls to mine brand new coins on expected value(not on current price to energy ratio), does anyone have any recommendations that can mine various algorithms. I thought about an antminer4 but what if a new altcoin I like isn't sha256?

I'm also currently bitcoin solo lotto mining on an old laptop, 20MHz!! Cmon big money!! but that's for fun.

love these threads, glad I found it

Look into EthMax (ETM) for the next pump.

3 eths? fall back homie

Literally cannot find anything on this, although I've heard news that there might have to be another fork on the original chain. Source?

Is Siacoin going to make it, bros?

Can someone explain to me the concept of pumping and dumping?
I am trying to wrap my head around how it drives profit.
An owner of the coin pumps a lot of coins into the market, driving down the price and then as the price goes down he buys more, correct?

The coin developer or whoever has a bunch of cheap coins bought at 1 satoshi each, then they hype it up and get other people to buy in. When the price and market cap goes up, then the original stakeholder dumps.

Ah, so they verbally hype it up. Interesting.

Have list of gambling sites almost done but here's a sweet and short list of new cryptos giving free coin away

pastebin.com/QCwn4XH7

The gambling one is taking forever. Also need to add some idiots to the twitter list.

So question for you guys.

My father was recently approached by our renter about Onecoin. Now after a bit of research it is my understanding that this coin is some big Ponzi scheme and to avoid it at all costs. I am very skeptical of this coin after reading about all this from many different sources, but I am curious now. Our renter approached my dad with this information after informing him that he was not going to renew his rental agreement this year and was moving out (and purchasing a bunch of land) due to his recent monetary gains from investing in this coin. Apparently he has made 1.5mil from Onecoin and knows a guy who's made 15mil from this coin.

This is where my question comes in. This dude is actually legit moving out of our house, he isn't just saying this. He is moving out because he made 1.5mil from the coin. How did he make the money from it if it is just a big ponzi scheme? Did he recruit enough people to make the large sum, or is the coin actually legit and I'm just being stupid? The email he sent us looks suspiciously fake. Ill attach a picture here.

So this image is the actual email, note the attachments above. The 10kb attachments are shared youtube videos, and the smaller ones are just these strange text files which I will share a picture of next.

And here is the strange text file attachment.

I really appreciate any input you have on this. I don't trust it already, but am curious on some input about it and our specific situation.

This whole thing reeks of MLM and pyramid scheme shit, but I guess my overall question is, is our renter moving out in deep commitment to the scheme? Or what mentality might he be in (or how he would have gotten the money if he actually has it) to actually move out?

Can someone explain why buy and sell prices are different on exchanges?

You mean bid and ask. Bid price is what people are offering to pay at any given time wheras ask is just what it sounds like, what the asking price is at any given time.

Who are these "people"?
As in, when I'm trading, I'm not doing any of this. Offering etc.

Another doubt.
So there's a bot buying very low numbers of a coin, and the rice keeps decreasing.
Shouldn't it increase?

Am I allowed to post referral links?

what is a coin "air drop", and how is it supposed to work?

no, I know a bunch of people got banned because they won't stop with the whaleclub shilling.

In fact I think it was that one guy that always said that you should learn to short BTC on Whaleclub, lol.

discord.gg/Ayj6G come join the Veeky Forums discord boys. cryptocurrency subchat is lacking