/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KingMoonie_/status/723511189599334401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>look mom, I posted it AGAIN!

Artifacts are only noticeable if you go below 95% quality and apply like a 2000% zoom, you dumb fucking nigger. It's a screenshot nobody's gonna save, so there's no fucking need to upload it in a lossless format.

it's probably the 'did they do what do dee do didgeridoo' guy again

ALMSIVI did nothing wrong

>3 MB LITERALLY IS TOO MUCH FOR MY BANDWITH TO HANDLE

Praise Malacath! Rogrog has found religion. Infidel genocide imminent.

in rural parts of america, bandwidth caps, getting fucked over hard by ISPs and generally shit connections are alive and well tho, user.

they might also be in non-rural parts of america for that matter but im just sticking to what i know here

>dl speed depends entirely on your connection speed

Nevermind, you're actually retarded. Did your mommy get you your first pc like a week ago?

How's it going, /tesg/?

knight, /tesg general/

>move Win7 MO folder entirely to Win10 laptop
>it runs fine

I'm amazed by how retarded the idea originally was and the fact it worked

Well honestly, it takes me a second longer to load it up as well. They're just saying you don't need to have every screenshot as a png, especially with bulk-converter programs like Irfanview.

what's wrong with her teeth

She's european.

She's british
So she gets free dental car- wait

TIME FOR ADVENTURE

I'm the user playing the smarmy merchant fuckboy. Speaking of which, he's kinda in a bad way atm. Got robbed and stripped of everything he owns and had to loot some clothes from a corpse and stumble towards the nearest civilized territory. Luckily for him, he found a mining camp. Unluckily for him. It was night out and snowing. After nearly freezing to death, he managed to set up a tent and campire, where he spent the night desperately trying to keep warm until day, where he would try to reach the Dunpar Wall. On the plus side, he made a friend! Some miner from the camp sat down next to him by the fire. That was a neat lil thing to happen.

So your connection is bad AND your PC is a potato? How is that my problem?

*unluckily for him, it-

>strawmans

I'm done replying to you.

thats why they upload screenshots with a lower filesize you doofus

nobody said it was your problem blockhead

mind your own business idiotface

I need a PhD in moding in here.

Wrye Bash is fucking confusing

Different guides say different things.
I thought all I had to do is:

Run Wrye Bash and then
Right-click "bashed patch" ->select "Rebuild Patch" -> Uncheck all except "Leveled Lists"

and voila, a "bashed patch" appears in the plugin window.

That's all I have to do, right?

it's just ridiculous how you get so autistic over the format that people upload their images in, demanding that they should accommodate you. if it weren't for people like you then maybe we'd still have high quality screenshots in this general.

yeah just make sure you also press the build patch button after that so it remakes it for you and youre good

assuming all you want from it is merged leveled lists anyway

Well I mean why not upload quality anyway? Like what are they gonna do? There is literally no negative impact for the poster.

>high quality screenshots in this general

Saving in png doesn't make them high quality, just without losses, you 720p shitter.

yeah, that's all you need to do to produce a bashed patch, more or less

what's not happening

because they get chewed out by gibbering autists

only able to masturbate to peoples mediocre waifus screenies if theyre in 4k huh? sorry that they dont all meet your exacting standards

>if it weren't for people like you then maybe we'd still have high quality screenshots in this general.

First of all, pretty sure most people running AT LEAST 1080 would hit the 4mb limit if they were uploading pngs and secondly, with Irfanview, you pretty much keep all that quality when you convert it to a jpg.

You also need to run LOOT and clean the files it tells you to with TES5EDIT if you aren't already

>only able to masturbate to peoples mediocre waifus screenies if theyre in 4k huh?
It's funny because a 4K screenshot would have to be a .jpg to be posted on Veeky Forums.

those are completely unrelated to the bashed patch tho

Yeah but he's asking how to into wrye bash so you never know

>140148704

>Oh noes the retards hurt my feewings.

>Fucking grow a pair.

first day on Veeky Forums?

need one additional meme arrow/comedy chevron next to the post number for the quote to work mate

There is literally no fucking meaningful difference in image quiality, while the filesize decreases significantly. Here, have a *.png, I'll upload a 99% *.jpg in a minute. I specifically chose a shot with a lot of black/red contrast, because it compresses like absolute fucking SHIT when saved as a jay-peg.

You're on a phone, aren't you?

Nigger are you actually typing those out?

Why is it always the people who make terrible screenshots that insist on PNG? Every. Single. Time.

We need some audiophiles in here to complete the faggotry

C'mon guys post your adventures!

Thing is lossless audio matters if your headphones are good enough and you're not deaf as a doorknob, if you listen to 128kpbs mp3s then it's whatever

I accidentally double clicked to reply to a post and deleted the one with >> instead of >.

Thanks

Ok, so first day on Veeky Forums then.

actually I forgot, you have to run LOOT before any of that can be done

LOOT applies relev and delev tags that make Bashed Patch work.

>being deaf

It's okay fatass, I'm sure all that metal was worth it.

What is the context behind the pic? Are the two of them bffs or what?

your welcome, fag

oh hey, I forgot resolution filters exist, good riddance

Nice projection tubby

I do run LOOT before anything so that part is covered.

Things that confused me:
Some guides leave the other boxes ticked (including the "leveled lists") while other say you only need the "leveled lists".

Also some need to "create mod" and dump "overwrite" files into it and name it "merged patch".
Which I don't know what is for.

Afaik WryeBash is only useful right now for leveled lists.

I just arrived in Skyrim and I stopped in Whiterun to spend the night before resuming the journey to the College of Winterhold.

>good riddance

Let's post subpar jpg screenshots.

>1.5mb
pff
smalltime

I started doing this jpg thing yesterday. I guess it's not the worst thing in the world.

I wanna taste her smeg

These northern snowstorms man...

it really just depends on what you want it to do, really

only having leveled lists checked is "safe" if all youre looking for is to resolve conflicts of mods putting items in the same leveled lists, but its also more limited obviously. a lot of people seem to just recommend unchecking other stuff because theyre unsure what it does. id say give it all an honest look and see if it sounds like something you want or not.

>that artifacting on your everything
Did you set the quality to 5% or something?
I wanna taste her yoni

I bit the bullet on ordered parts to build a pc so I can autistically mod this shitty game for days. Congrats, you weirdos.

Neat!

C'mon dudes! Get into the adventuring spirit!!!

i love daggerfall!

What are you putting under the hood?

What is smeg?

Am I doing good?

what armor is that? it looks cool as fuck

Nope. Thats fraps. I SHOULD be taking png's with fraps and then convert them to avoid quality loss, but who got time fo that shieet

whats a....smeg?

>ordering now when new GPUs are just around the corner

Enjoy your already obsolete hardware, user.

Aela will accompany you as a shield-sister for your Test

not sure if it's Cutting Room Floor or Amorous Adventures, but it has original dialogue recorded for the whole thing, it's pretty great

and she's a little better then Farkas, too

DEEZNUTS

>CBBE

>not just using whatever format you want while giving 0 fucks about what a couple autists on Veeky Forums might say

t. /g/, every month of every year

from that big TERA armor pack

>CBBE
use UNP

I'm still a semi-poor student so I am getting an Intel Core I5 4460 and a Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro.

I wont always be playing the newest games so whatevs. Once I get a decent job I'll upgrade.

Dick cheese

>UNP
Okie dokie

I'm always adventuran bro

You using Enhanced Skyrim Factions?

Don't listen to those naysayers. Stick with CBBE.

Hey Maxeen
twitter.com/KingMoonie_/status/723511189599334401
you had part in this?

>carlsu
>su

Do we have a problem?

For a second, I thought that was that girl that was beaten to death in her high school by others.

>literal screeching in excitement

I bet aliens were considering advancing us but saw shit like this

>Black People
should have neutered them all when we had the chance.

What's with the -su?

>autists on nexus got so mad they ddosed loverslab

I expected drama, but I didnt think this fiasco was going to destroy the entire modding community.

Its a sad day friends.

what happened?

guys i just got a new graphics card and am trying to get back into modding, what realistic lore friendly mods would you recommend and what are your favorite ENBs or graphics modifiers? thanks

April 26, 2016
|
Guardly
There's no escape from the threads edition

Added a few new images to some of the guide galleries, try to spot them!

Are you sure it isn't LL monthly time to go down ?

Dunno, I saved it as-is from Skype.

Oh ok. That triggered me as a berserkfag. His name is Guts, not Gattsu.

go on the tesg website senpai

Berserk is still the best manga right?