>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LlHq3PjobbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_legs_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big swords

youtu.be/LlHq3PjobbU

Guys is it normal that i'm SL 93 and i'm not finding anyone through covenant MM or red eye orb?

help

What build should I make my first DaS3 waifu, just did a quality build.

What an asshole.

Reminder that anywhere from 80 to 100 is ideal

You get good action, not too many points and you can still invade and coop in many places where normal people go through

120+ is only for twitch memers and lucishit who want the occasional fightclub while waiting around on their 50 vigor builds

Is there anything greater than invading in the Catacomb fun house?

>Players forget about arrow traps
>Players forget about skele balls
>Players forget about the bridge
>Players forget about skeles that get back up
>Players forget about the blobs

Shit is amazing

1ST FOR manly weapons

post builds/gear/rings/stats and shit

>level 80
>get summoned after pontif by farron cosplayer with dorksword
>heals, chased me all the way to the giants to die
>another farron
>heals, i chugged untill im out of juice, he see this and do the same, fought and i won
>ANOTHER farron
>HEALS, won't even dare to walk out of the arena when i ran to the giants
jesus christ this set attracts complete the asshole newbies who doesnt't have the slightest bit of honor, don't fucking summon if you're gonna chug for fuck sake

Red eye orb should get you people instantly

I haven't gotten a covenant summon for days in darkmoon or wolves or aldrich

>tfw you have a mound to make

Whats a good place to invade at lvl 80?

>tfw already beat the game with a dex build, strenght build, quality and pyro
Should I now do cosplay build or a magic build? I tried faith out but it sucks so hard I didnt bother going past level 60

PS4 PEOPLE
IS ANYONE GETTING INVASIONS OR ARE THE SERVERS DOWN

Help, I've chucked 50 undead hunter charm and still no chest face.

>get blown out by a boss multiple times last night
>say fuck it and go to bed
>come back today
>beat the fucker first try

Is there a more satisfying feeling?

Where do I find Siegwald before Ithryll? Did I miss him in the Cathedral?

Do Luck.

archdragon peak, dragon barracks, grand archives and the bridge before lothric princes,

profaned capital, archdragon peak, untended graves, lothric castle/grand archives, kiln

What class is ideal for a light to medium armored dex based fighter. Mercenary seems like the obvious choice but it also has suspiciously high casting stats, Warrior also seems like it could work but the 16 strength almost seems like a waste unless I feel like pursuing curved greatswords.

>100 hours played
>haven't done any pvp since launch
I AM THE CASUAL OFFLINER BABBY
Worst part is that I have like 5 level 80 characters with different builds and I still haven't done any pvp with any of them, I just keep making new characters and level them up.
Am I missing out at all? All I hear is how shit pvp is. I pvped a little in scholar but I got stomped most of the time because I'm shit at video game pixels.

seems like it's only a matter of time in these games where you go full tilt and start shooting yourself in the foot if you dont take a break

>Not saying up all night until you beat the asshole without taking damage
Now THAT'S a good feeling

the astora greatsword is absolutely fantastic

are you so shit at the game you cant fully level up urself and your gear to max and are so scared of running into and losing to these twitch cancers that are shit at the game? still havent beaten the game yet?go back to redit kiddo

The PvP is worse than Scholar because From dumbed it down in 3, but it's alright.

I once quit playing Ninja Gaiden 2 for a literal year because I couldn't get past one of the bosses. When I picked it back up I beat the fucker on literally my second try, despite getting tossed around by the mooks in the room right before him because I couldn't remember half of the shit

I make all my characters offline, and then go online for PvP post-game.

Or mid-game, whatever my characters invasion SL range puts me.

im litteraly invading a 3vs1 gank squad right now
im hidden behind the dragons

Can I heal my ugly hallowing if I got 8 Dark Sigils?

>tfw helping darkmoons and sentinels get summoned by sitting in an area cloaked being invaded

Black Knight Greataxe vs Dragonslayer Greataxe?
Str/Dex build
Mainly got dark sword but bullying people in PvP with heavy weapons is a lot funnier

Not without damage, that's 2pro4me

But staying up and going "just one more" for hours until you beat him is also excellent

None of what you said makes any sense.

I've played through the game thrice and raised that many characters already. Working on #4 right now.

120+ is stupid simply because of two reasons
1. too many points available
2. too little action outside of dedicated fight clubs because your average player is not gonna get to that level in his playthrough

It's this simple.

Should I just start playing the fucking game and make my waifu later at Rosaria? I cannot be assed to do 2 hours of character creation to make a pretty waifu right now.

>tfw I got the helm on the first mimic in High wall and then I got a second one in Archives without charms, rings, or coins.

>one shot dancer, champion gundyr and dragonslayer armour on my first playthrough
>Second character I get stomped by all of them, Dancer so badly that I had to quit and try again next day
Sometimes I'm decent, other times I am literal garbage.

>speedrunners always 1-hand weapons because it actually gives higher dps than 2-handing
bravo miyazaki

Good idea, maybe I'll cosplay as Anri too with her sword
i feel kinda sad because i beat the game the day it came out and even though it took me 17 hours, I barely remember any of it and the fun was like a haze, not really many memories like I had with dark souls 1 or 2 or bloodborne
i was just so hype and didnt wanna stop playing

is undead legion armor a meme now? it'll be a shame if it's associated with shitters because the chest is perfect for my fashion souls.

Hey, uh. Ashen One. You alright there, buddy?

>""""""""faith"""""""" build

What is the easiest build to faceroll Dark souls 3? I suck at this game.

>Nothing happens when you buy all of Karlas spells

That's disappointing.

I said help.

You're not helping.

greatshield + max upgraded dark sword is pretty braindead and requires no skill whatsoever

>invade as a meme-maker
>disrupt two trading buddies
>one of them apparently lost a couple of items because of the invasion
NOW THIS IS MOUND MAKING

>Getting stomped by Wolnir.
>Wake up next day and decimate him
>Same formula for the dancer
You gotta stop sometimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_legs_syndrome

I'm pretty jealous, I haven't gotten any fanmail. Closest thing I got was a dude sending me a message saying "just leave dude there are four of us"

Refined Dark Sword 1 Handed.

Get a straight sword (longsword, dark sword) or a piercing sword (estoc) and just spam it.

it's more like "luck", sometimes the bosses do their shitty moves more than their OP moves

Raw astora straight sword pump Vig and End endlessly

WAIT WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>CANNOT CREATE ANY MORE PROFILES
>DELETE A EXISTING PROFILE AND CREATE A NEW ONE?
FUCK YOU FROM I WANT TO HAVE MULTIPLE CHARACTERS

>Hollow infusion doesn't scale with Hollowing

Back up your save file then fuccboi

The fuck are you talking about
I have 5 different characters

That's just how the brain works, user.

The max is 10 I think.

You get bonus luck if you are at 15 hollowing or more

dude if you have 10 characters that are finished youve played this game too much

>Getting stomped by Wolnir
Does he even do anything besides try to trick you into standing in gas? It's a 45-second fight

>Getting stomped by Wolnir
Literally how

Just beat the bracelets off the fucker

Post your Magic builds

Really want to try an Int build but no idea what to use for it

Specs/starting classes/etc would be a great help

I never get fan mail
;_;

laggy ass greatbow faggots in arena are nothing to be jealous of

>too many points avaliable
so alot of points to make any build viable, even if magic is shit in the game u can still do it fine at that level
>too little action outside fight clubs
again another assumption kid, ive been facing tons of people in random invasions with a host nd phantoms just because u havent doesnt mean u should spread lies to force this bullshit madeup mememeta of urs just so you can get easy wins with katanas and dark sword since youre too shit to fight a prepared 120 character. stop spreading your redit lies kid

why do shitty blues get a roster? why isn't there a book of the guilty? why is there no guilt? tfw I'd be on top despite the cheaters
fuck you from

Sorry
You're doing Hodrick's work my friend
Poison gas and my build was shit

It took me a few deaths to figure out his death vomit travels in a forward cone and not a circle.

yeah but i have 10 characters and it wont let me have more

Is there any good lewd art of her yet?

I wanna play it 20 times asshole

I'm confused. What's the point of this game if you're not playing with your waifu?

>after 2H'ing my lothric long spear most of the game, decide to try out these greatshield things everyone has been raving about
>people literally giving up in pvp duels with the collapse animation after realizing I've already learned how to play around parrying

Lol...?

I don't think I've ever had anyone get as salty as they do against greatshields these days.

this is basically the only viable full mage build, just int though you have more options

So get rid of one. Or respec one

Whats a good a weapon for a pyro?

yes

Jesus christ your face looks like a plague doctor

>sl 120
memes

Why do you need 40 vigor?

Getting messages from assblasted children after you kill their entire adventuring party is the best.

>40 VIG
What the fuck

Gargoyle Flame Spear
Scales with all stats

>get rid of one
thats like getting rid of one of your old picture frames from your past, it has memories in it, and I want to look back on it many years from now like I do with demon souls
>respec
but I already used all my respecs on all my characters ;-;

you dont need it but i didnt want to be mr. glass bones and didnt want to hybrid

Now try again without writing like a 8 year old and I might bother.

Seriously, you type like a child. The worst kind of child, too.

BACK UP YOUR SAVE THEN NIGGER

People actually lost to Wolnir?

Abyss Watchers still stand as my favorite fight in the game (considering low level I was at too), can't wait to fight the Nameless King. I haven't been able to get that frustration build up into orgasmic release feeling yet since that boss fight, and the adrenaline rush from PvP/invasions is starting to fade a bit, idk familia.

Play on a different profile, unless you're on PC in which case I dunno what to tell you.

Why is every single boss weapon aside from Yhorm's fucking terrible?