You should buy Ethereum Classic...

You should buy Ethereum Classic. The 80/20 rule applies here so it's undervalued by about 75% right now and will rise once the other exchanges list it (there are plans underway now). It's undervalued because everyone's moving their ETC to Poloniex to sell and potential buyers on other exchanges are just waiting for it to be listed. A bit of insider information: Coinbase won't list it because they fucked up and lost most of their ETC since they were sending both ETH and ETC with each transaction. I'm not sure they even realize it yet but a few friends of mine have been transfering ETH back and fourth between Coinbase and Poloniex and already drained like $300K USD from them over the last day or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i havnt and wouldnt touch either but thats me

It'll be worth about 20% of what ETH is worth now once it's listed on other exchanges. I wouldn't hold long term either though because it's fundamentally flawed. If you're a whale you can margin trade it for a larger percentage than BTC which is why I started playing with it originally (in my opinion margin trading is the way to go and shorts/longs are just gambles).

ETC is at .0009 now and falling into the abyss.. I would imagine there are bagholders around that bought it at .007

Forever on suicide watch

While I ideologically align with ETC choice, I don't think it will overtake ETH.
* Less developer support = less adoption
* Riding the coattails of ETH for marketing, development and applications
* The majority of nodes and miners already has voted for ETH

It's sad the foundation jewed this hard and I really like this signal sent here, but holding ETC long is bad choice.

held on to my ETC's for a mere 5 hours.. I was even lucky enough to make a small profit from it . I dont like the fork either.. Would have loved ETC to have a fighting chance, but such is not meant to be

Profit wins out in the end over ideology.

What is better about Ethereum classic than normal Ethereum?

You don't feel as gross mining it, aND yoh make more money. The hard fork made me kind of sick, picturing the happy faces of all the DAO idiots who tanked my mining profits.

Eth made it to $21 with everyone accepting the "unstoppable contracts forever" idea, so I think $1 is a good price to buy.

>The majority of nodes and miners already has voted for ETH

False, the 80% majority did not even vote. True, most of them might have chosen the hard fork if forced to vote, but I think a good chunk of the nonvoters knew they would lose by voting "no", and silently let themselves get cucked. The profitability and uncuckedness of etc might motivate them to switch now though.

Those tears on reddit are delicious but these deluded fools will hold on to this disaster till their last penny....
or not really, it's just a matter of time before whales start silently dumping, and then this shitshow can bleed out like LTC and other bagholder memecoins.

Eth is a mess...

> 80/20 rule
Explain how 80/20 rule applies here.

Organized pump and dump - Im sure Dark DAO was in the middle of it. Hilarious how morons will throw there money at fools.

20% of scammers get 80% of the scam money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

ETC will float to 20% of ETH's price once everyone's done dumping their "free" ETC and ETC is listed on multiple exchanges.

Whenever you have two identical interacting systems where one can "win" there's an 80/20 split. 20% of people control 80% of the wealth in a free market, 20% of men get 80% of women, etc. This rule applies to all economies, currencies, commodities, and so on and has application in AI research too.

For an example closer to the current situation, 80% of the market cap of ALL crypto currencies is in bitcoin while 20% are in alts.

To elaborate further, the ONLY reason that ETC is at 5% or so of ETH is because there's a massive selloff going on right now. Once that's over price discovery will start and ETC will float up. It might bubble past 20% because of speculators but the final price based on thousands of years of economic data and trends is 20% lol.

Should I mine ETC with my "free" power?

Wow, you sir are a moron.

>based on thousands of years of economic data and trends is 20% lol
>thousands of years
>lol

What a specimen.
You all know what we call Broscience with all the fitness talk of \fit based on absolutely nothing.

This is an example of BizScience at its finest.

thats retarded. when you move to another coinbase it raises prices you fucking lunatic. you just bought this trash and want to sell it. you are dead. no one wants this shit.

Lmao this. Who the fuck buys into classic now? You'd have to be retarded.

classic is mooning now. next stop 20% of eth, screenshot this

>If you're a whale you can margin trade it for a larger percentage than BTC which is why I started playing with it originally (in my opinion margin trading is the way to go and shorts/longs are just gambles).

I don't want to sound hostile, but clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about. Margin trading for ETC isn't even available yet on polo.

>I would imagine there are bagholders around that bought it at .007

There was a whopping 0.39 BTC worth of volume in the first candle after it opened and most of the volume was probably way below that anyway.
The ones holding from 0.0018-0.0025 are definitely feeling the heat though.

40% gains since i created this thread. youre welcome. target is around 300% more gains based on the current technicals

post ur twitter OP

Well after a massive dump, it has literally tripled in value within a day.

It better, I'd like it to hit .0024 so I'm back above water

Holy shit, i sold too early.. Sold at 1.45 fug.. i would have been swimming in the profits now

So, almost the same trading volume (24hr) as ETH, half its buy order amount, yet still 1/10th of the price. Good signs.

got in again at 0.0018

>jumps to 0.0027
>crashes down to 0.0018 in a matter of seconds

did you dump? it reached as high as .0027

exited at .0026 gonna wait for more dips

I'll dump half when it jumps slightly over my entry, then go in again if it crashes again.

it jumped to .0027 well above your entry, but im sure it will consolidate some more.. bought in again at .0019 and hoping to make another 20%

looks like the whales have started to appear.. sell orders increasing.. it was fun while it lasted

yeah I went out at 0.0021 because last night, even before this thread was up I put a sell order at that price.

I wasn't expecting it to jump so fast.

Im fucking traumatized. I lost 4k and gained it back lol.

Hard to decide whether I should buy some ETC now..

>listen to biz and don't buy etc

>etc goes up 400%

fuck you all

>listening to everything biz says.

lol you come here for second opinions not orders you mong.

its mooning again.. bought at .0019 sold at .0027 again. made $400 today in a span of 2 hours.. life is good

If you have anything on RDS, sell now. A dutch dude is about to go Snowden on them and the US.

gunna wait for the next crash and buy dips again

That fear of missing out is killing me desu gonna buy back at 24

I dont even have much to invest.. just 2 bitcoins, and Been making $200 everytime it crashes and surges. Its the ultimate gamblers dream!

if it doesnt crash soon, im gonna miss the train forever

holy shiet guys im sweating now, i want m0ar.. crash baby

kill yourself ponyfag

Royal dutch shell? interesting.

They all crash eventually, all.

There are whales in this that said they would troll the market and mass dump when they want to

hey, don't judge

>created a thread saying that ETC is the future and ETH is finished
>nobody believed me
stay mad ethcucks

if this is their way of trolling, im all for it.. made more in 3 hours than a wageslave would earn in a week

>+326%

i threw in 20 BTC at .0018 and have 0 regrets. Not selling this shit til .012

I dumped ETC about 2 hours ago

Fuck me

same my mang, same

>tfw its too late to buy in

its not too late yet.. it just crashed again.

just bought more @29 gonna sell it at 45 for quick turns senpai

>tfw now its too late

just wait. This shit is a rollercoaster. Keep your eyes stuck on the walls and find the right time to go in

HORY SHET

One of these very large buy walls is going to be yanked away just before being hit, that might be enough to cause the eventual panic-sell.

is there a way to view polo buy orders by btc amount?

yeah its below the sell box

Fuck this shit. I am going to withdraw my ETC after work tonight. I will then not open any Ethereum discussion again for a month. I am going to hold both ETH and ETC long. I don't give a fuck anymore I am fucking sick of this shit

??

Saus

LOL hold on a second.

So early adopters who haven't cracked open their presale wallets can redeem both on Ethereum and Ethereum Classic? Thats f.... bullshit!! Ethereum Classis is a scam.

cant complain, its free money.. trade it while you can

the gift that keeps on giving

All this "free money" lol. All classic gains are going out of Eth_bailout marketcap you mongs.

big crash gais, buy dips

it sucks for ETH holders only.. blame it all on God Emperor Vitalik

Are Ethereum bag holders the biggest cucks in the crypto community?

This is fucking tight. Ethereum should keep on doing hard forks. In essense they are duplicating our money. I think they just found out a way to print free money. Fuck yea we fed now bitches.

Cant wait for the Next "DAO" and triple our money.. Thanks for all your hard work, ETH shills

Fedthereum. We're all gonna make it, bros.

surprised there's not more hype here, this is the ultimate fuck you to Jewtalik

nuETH is finished!

Before the hard fork...

>ahahahaha have you seen this "memethereum"?
>yea just saw it this morning. these kids and their funny money LOL
>rofl I just pissed myself

After the hard fork...

>oh fuck did they really do that...?
>shit you know what this means right??
>I think they found out our secret. Fuck
>...
>they fed nao

they fed now because the feds are going to bust their ass for this shit

should I hold or dump ETC.. can't really imagine it going higher

Eth bag holders.. You realize everyone who owns eth before
The fork owns an equal amount of etc since it is valid on both chains?

9/10 post. First time I have laughed out loud on this board. I don't think any of these kids are going to recognize this as satire thoigh.

I love those cheap 5-year old tier reverse psychology idiots in the Polo trollbox

shit like:
"please sell so I can buy low :)"

those gotta be third world kids whose trading volume never exceeds 0.3 BTC lel

hold to $4

dump

hold

dump half, hold half incase of mooning

"Cheap coins!"

thats right baby :D
Im double mooning

If I had ETH in a cold stroage wallet prior to the hardfork, those ETH are now ETH classic?

I read a post from the people at myetherwallet saying I didnt have to do anything.

>mfw putting up new stop-limit orders every time the price goes up

I love LTC and believe in it long-term, but I had to dump 1100 LTC to jump on this train while it lasts.

>If I had ETH in a cold stroage wallet prior to the hardfork, those ETH are now ETH classic?

yes you now have both.

What do you mean both? I had 10 ETH before the fork. Do I now have 10 ETH and 10 ETC? What do I do to profit off this situation?

yes you have 10 eth and 10 etc.. to profit from it, convert all your ETH to ETC and trade. ETC is going ballistic as of this post

who /rockhard/ here?

Yeah I'm reading comments on reddit and people are saying they sent their ETH to an ETC address on polo and polo credited them with ETH and ETC.

ethereum was a mistake