>SMITE's 2nd Anniversary Skin Contest
smitegame.com/smite-second-birthday/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous Thread

1st for SPORTS FLING

quickly enter the fountainafter leaving it before you take flight
you will take flight your full distance, then land, and then take flight again

nth for Fdot calling Juffy the "Veeky Forums warrior"

I really want the Aphrodite beach babe skin. They'll sell it again soon right? It's almost summer.

First for playing in /smgen/ is a painful experience.

Isn't this pacthed? I'm trying to do it right now with no success.

>that Grim Shadow Nox booty/hip movement in her recall animation

MY DICK!

you are doing it too slow

I had a small "heh"

which god allows me to take the wrath of two bears and crush your face ?

Hel

hercules

>open free chest from FP
>Boom Chacc-a-laca

>live memes
NORMIES OUT REEEE

How do I start jing wei now that throwing dagger (and golden bow as well for some reason) has been nerfed to the ground
Just transcendence and potions or should throwing dagger still be used

>phone poster
>complaining about normies
[muffled ree]

how about you just wait until they unbug it

>playing all day
>only two games where someone didn't disconnect

Jing Wei is dope.

>Playing Clash for FWOTD
>Smite crashes before game finishes loading
>Don't get into game until everyone is level 5
>Die under tower 4 times from just straight tower dives
>Whenever I'm not dying under tower I've got 3 other people in my lane preventing me from catching up
Fuck this game man.

>remove 10% crit chance
>increased power
>nerfed to the ground

user please. It's still her only way to clear.

What happened during Alaska's childhood to make him such a meme machine

>F.
>Not one of us
RRREEEEE

Is Alaska the new Taro?

You have 14 days to get 30 wins. That's not so bad. 3 wins a day for 10 days and you're good.

it's 14 days? shit I thought it was 7 days

Do winning against bots count?

I wish

yeah 14. Well 13 and a few hours now. And just a heads up it's glitched so your wins wont show but they're there.

Which sobek skin do you like more Kaiju or pirate one? I have hard time deciding

Reminder to build Bloodforge to outsustain in the laning phase, dominate the teamfights and rule the afterlife.

anyone else getting a bunch of game crashes on loading screen? has happened twice today and its pissing me fucking off

also if you donate to Allied you are contributing to a jew. He has terminal cancer and still won't consider spending his own money to save his own life. What a fucking scumbag, begging for money from his prepubescent fans.

whats the starting kit? is bloodforge first item?

wow that houyi skin and vp is terrible

It's a meme senpai.
Death Toll is all the sustain Osiris should build.

good news is no matter what one you pick you wont be sorry

The effects are really cool and I don't mind the look.
The Vp is another story tho.

Yeah crashes have been pretty bad today.

full robot or full cowboy

half and half is just... homoerotic

>tfw shitting on someone who took the role you called in the last game

And that's why I should be the fuckin adc

>hur dur I should play x role because I'm better
People just want to have fun and play different things. Only edge lords like you wouldn't understand

Im still new to the game, how do you get three in one day?

>Not playing exclusively Thana, Loki and Chronos once his new skin arrives

there's 6 modes. Arena, joust, clash, conquest, siege, and MOTD. Actually more counting competitive. Win 1 game a day in each of those modes and you're good.

>he didint post his match and results
fuck that guy took my (you) and hope

the wins only show up if you restart

>dm brandon now has double the viewers
I've learned that if you want someone to fail you shouldn't give them any attention

Here's the thing, I let him have adc that game and I took support even though I called it first. Some fuck from the other team dodged the game.

It's not like I threw a tempter tantrum and said fine double adc or any stupid shit like that.

But I did shit all over that kid and they surrendered after our first solo fight and he tried to run like a bitch

I don't mind DM so much. It's his fucking chat that I can't stand.

>People banned left and right for something so little as their name
>Absolute fucking shitters talking shit about whoever DM is playing with/against even though they're worse. >Thor misses dunk and his chat immediately goes LOLOLOLOLOL SO BAD
>Everyone emulating everything DM does. Every other word is "lit" and playing with words like "yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

>not asi and ancile

>all these people suddenly going full ham and trying their best to rack up wins
It's gonna be a long 13 days...

DM's a douche and his chat is full of people trying to impersonate him, the entire goddamn thing is terrible

there's only a certain number you can get per day

Yeah but I've been spamming arena for the past two hours and sad ymir is getting really depressing to see

play a different god then

>mattypockets
>level 19 Vamana no magic defense
>crying about ares doing too much damage
Is he serious?

probably has no idea that ares can do damage since, surprise, no one fucking plays ares

kind of weird since he has been a support player so long but w/e

It's kind of like Incon not understanding he's not a goddamn tank anymore when he plays Isis

Ares does do too much damage. His fire does % damage and does basically 1/4 of your HP no matter what you've built.

Add to that Assault, makes it 7.

>Even with a currently bugged passive that gives her a free TP to lane Jing Wei is still ass.

Just scrape her Hirez.

Can't blame him. I've done similar shit. If i'm playing a warrior or guardian and the other team has 4 physical gods and only 1 magical god which is their guardian I never buy magical protections. Even if there is only 1 enemy mage if they're not one of the scary ones I only buy maybe 1 magical protection item if any at all.

His % damage is magical not true you retard, it can still be mitigated just like qins sais.
Ares damage mostly comes from his chains.

How do we fix her

Her 1 and 3 suck beyond believe

I'd maker her 1 activate faster, and have the post-activation DoT more damaging so she'd both A) have a more reliable knock-up and B) be able to clear better. Drop it on the melee minions and damage the whole wave as they walk through.

At the very least, make her 3 a hell of a lot faster. Maybe her ult too, although that and cupid's ult do about the same damage and both have long windups. Then again, cupid's ult also slows

I could see a boost to her 1's speed being helpful but not too OP, her 3 should either go faster or cover a greater range without her whirlwind up

Loading screens on PC are so quick it makes no sense to have loading cards, frames, masteries

Hi guys, I was checking patch notes and I noticed dagger no longer gives critical.

Should I change my build path with apollo? I usually go

Dagger
ASI/Boots
The previous which I didn't get
Ichaival
Quinn (if I'm doint it good, I used to sell dagger here)
Bane
DB
I also sell ichaival for golden bow if we're superlate or I have the gold.

Should I stick with this? What should I change? Thanks guys

Can I get a clan invite

My tag is HotYogaPants

REGION YOU DAFT FUCKING RETARD

North America obviously

It allows people to connect. They aren't loading the map.

Kaiju, because I can pretend I'm Gojira

You cant

her kit is a B tier kit

Can I have friendly tips, please?

If the dagger no longer gives crits its worthless starting, the entire point was wave clera, just start with trans

Ok, then old build again.

What do you think eSports players will use?

They'd probably use the regular build too

No idea, the last few pro game I watched was Envy vs Denial, and the builds were all over the place. Don't think we'll be seeing throwing dagger starting nearly as much anymore though, without the crit, the splash damage just isn't that worth it.

>loki goes nemeian heartward
>1-6 rq
>forgot to take screenshot looked up history
>hid his profile and history
found that user that keeps spamming about his profile

>queue motd
>one of our he bos is diamond
>oh boy easy win finally
>he feeds his fucking brains out

god damn why is everyone completely retarded? you hit 3 over and over, how hard is this

Is there a magical protection version of bov? I was versing a team with 4 mages and only 1 physical god and bov was one of my core items but I went with gengi instead since I needed magical protection. Is there a better altrrnative? Something with good cdr and magical protection. Anything else will just be a bonus

Minions, towers, camps, fire giant, pretty much everything except magical gods deal physical damage. You should always have some physical protection

ancile

Someone in the clan had the same idea as me. Make it where she can shoot while mid air so she can use her 1 to do sick air shots while also still being dangerous during knock ups.

Is ancile even is this game?
I never see it.

>Mastery 10 fucker on the other team with diamond skin
>Worst player i have seen in my life
>Mastery 10 player in my team with default everything
>MVP

I will never stop being amazed about this shit happening in all games of any type

How to fix AMC:

At rank 3 his hives take two shots to kill, at rank 5, three shots.

only god who can even think of using it is herc because of his high scaling and passive can give him 65 power with warrior tabi before his passive and ancile passive give more up to 60-70 more

You mean magical protection item that will carry you through 4 mages? Bulwark.

Magical protection that will help your build? Genji's.

BD, eat penis.

>not going to the smite general tab
LITERAL RETARD

Anyone else can't load in at loading screen?

I feel you bro, crashing right now.

What are the best magical resist items? I read some user saying is hard to build magical defense and I feel the same.

Beside Bulwark, what are top magical defense items?

There really isnt much these days thats actively used, I've only seen bulwark, heartward and rarely genjis

Mastery X means absolutely nothing with all of the double worshipper days smite has had.

>tfw someone builds reinforced boots and spear of desu in motd

Are these people fucking braindead? How can they even operate a computer

>Jing Wei gets buffed
>Have first loss ass her

Wait what?

Genjis. Hunters garb. Heartward amulet. Mantle of discord. Hide of the urchin. And like you said bulwark is a necessity