/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Previous Thread Edtion

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg

>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/hjldch.webm
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB
youtube.com/watch?v=fKe882PIwj8
a.pomf.cat/ldqywn.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think GTA5 is my game of the decade.

Let's try and keep crime out of this thread.

u.pomf.is/hjldch.webm

Is there anybody with a menu that could help me get a yacht? I just want to have fun with my friends

yachts arent fun

hot

Give me a reason we shouldn't have a Quattro styled car in GTA V.
It'd be even better if it handled appropriately.

Did you guys fuck yet?

Implying I've ever played with crime except in freemode
I strongly disagree with someone being enough of a shit to use cheats against the crew
Cheating against pubs is your own choice - You get caught it's on you

sauce

he just wants to sleep :(

Only weenies want a car like that. So it would be wasted resources that could be better spend on other cars.

I AM COMFY

I've had just about enough of these "updates" that are nothing more than percentage sales.

Because you want it this bad and that's enough for me to not want it out of spite

good job starting it 2 posts in lmao

We will never have fun vehicles to drive and fuck around with.

They're event weeks dumbass, they usually happen after an update and last until next month.
Where an update happens.

some of those are in-game though retard

a majority of this crew has a fucking menu though

you're all hypocrites

which ones?

Futabu.

You don't use the menu against crew members though, especially during a gamemode.

The issue isn't the menu, it's using is against crew on game modes then lying about it. No one takes issue with menu fags if they are open about having one and not using it to the detriment of other crew member's fun. Example being, if your heist with a menu, don't shit it up, let the legit crew members play and have fun. And DON'T USE THAT SHIT IN GAME MODES TO KILL CREWMATES.

majority of the crew use it to benefit other members, not to fucking kill them
>oh noo i dont want to be a loser in this GTAG-only lobby :(
>better get my scripts!

How fucking pathetic do you have to be, how much of a sore loser are you that you can't handle losing in a GTAG playlist.

Are you implying the ones with the check mark are in the game? Cause if so, please tell me where can I get a delorean or a stock vw beetle.

they aren't
only similar looking ones

>how much of a sore loser are you that you can't handle losing in a GTAG playlist.
>still crying in the thread about it two days later

this thread is full of manchildren and underagers.

k leave, fuccboi

Typical pc fags can't do anything without cheating

>F

He's right though
you're one of them

Thanks for the containment pc kek, somebody had to hold all the shitters

>F

Oh gives a fuck if crime menued? Everyone whos not mentally defunct knew s/he did it anyway and the excuses and reasoning for being a highly experienced aim pro with impeccable hearing who never took damage on pacistan because they could pull wheelies at the right time so never be hit by a single bullet were kinda funny, or atleast made me smile while i read the bullshit.

I actually liked crime and they were one of the first people that added me for heisting when i joined gtag, plus they were active, would shit on randoms in pub sessions and would [b]join gamemodes[/b] - which makes being shotgunned in the dark in a really unimportant gamemode i now wish i never hosted an acceptable price to pay for all the nice times.

Does anyone really give a fuck about K/D ratio?

I hope s/he rejoins desu senpai

Also Freddy is a known menuer and no-one gives a fuck, hes actually killed me more times that crime did, albeit in a stupid ways like where he kept changing the colour of the plane i was flying, causing me to freeze in the air and crash into the ground.

> pc cucks think they can be noble when cheating

Pathetic, suppose can't have weak players without PC fags

>F

>defending a cheater
Why don't you go join IGN you cuck?

>when heists dont pay the bills anymore

When the fuck did I say there was anything noble about cheating?
All I said is it's tolerated as long as you don't cheat against crew.

Leave for abit and come back to this shit

Pc fags have more drama than terrible daytime soap operas

Suppose that what you get with PC cucks

>F

>typing fuckboy like that in 2016 or in any other point in time

lmao ur a loser

>in 2016

CURRENT YEAR!

>not giving a shit about losing a gamemode to a crew member you liked.
>defending.

Consider euthanasia. If dumb shit like this is unbearable for you what are you going to do when your folks die and no-ones going to support you being a shit eating retard on the internet all-day?

Cheating is wrong no matter who or how it it's done

Typical pc shitters

>F

>Being this much of a cuck

>shit posting memes
>implying you're not defending a cheater
So if I invited you to a deathmatch and turned on invincibility and triggerbot and killed you over and over, you wouldn't care? It's not about losing, it's about someone ruining the fun of a gamemode meant to be scary and fun by cheating.
> If dumb shit like this is unbearable for you what are you going to do when your folks die and no-ones going to support you being a shit eating retard on the internet all-day?
Nice off-topic argument, retard.

>"So what Crime cheated against crew, I found her fun, so she shouldn't be gone like all the other gtag that cheated against crew BECAUSE I - ME - LIKE HER!"
>morons that don't see difference between using menu and using menu against crew
>that one faggot with his "pccuks" that probably isn't even real console user, posting his epic trolle posts
>"we need drama" fags

aren't you fun

[gtag]

Wow dude I just fucked your wife, stop being so mad. It's not like I got her pregnant

>all this bullshit about cheating
>I secretly use a menu all the time and the crew hasnt called me out

There's a difference between obvious funny bullshit when you know you're blatant, and flat out trying to lie and bullshit to try and pretend you're legit. The latter is why people give Crime shit, because that's just retarded. If Crime used a menu, sure, fine. If Crime aimbotted but didn't try to pass it as skill, sure, whatever. But constantly lying about it and using it on a fun game mode against crew and friends is deplorable.

Except she's always been good. Even before infamous and menyoo became a thing. Hell, I tried out her mouse settings and they felt really good. I killed two people in a moving t20 along with other crazy shit without even thinking about it.

She gave helpful sniping and aiming tips, how to abuse the fuck out of third person camera, how to lead shots around corners with said camera, and bootcamped me in a crew session since I struggled to hit strafing targets. Honestly, I think she just toggled night vision for that one event. If anything else. She missed null with a shotgun twice. A triggerbot only takes one to two shots.

I hope she comes back. There's no one fun online after NA goes asleep.

Someone invite her back ;__;

>Pakistan Signal
>2 people don't know about the helicopter and go straight for the sea sharks
>Have to pick them up
>Arrive at the island
>Failed: Escape boat was destroyed

>Next try
>Everyone in the boat
>One guy jumps out in the middle of the canyon and jacks a cop car
>Lose heat on sea
>Beach the boat and get out
>Canyon guy still has heat so cop cars all over
>One guy jacks a civilian car without being seen
>Drives over pedestrian right in front of cop
>2 stars
>Meanwhile timer is ticking down
>Tries to shake off heat by hiding in foilage
>Gets spotted
>Failed: Transponder locked

Anybody else got heist stories to share?

Who do I blame this drama on, and don't say crime.

White knights defending a cheater

yuri/zaturn

The base autism levels of people that post in Veeky Forums threads.

PC cucks

> they're gay
> they cheat
>Talentless
>no skill
> posts screenshots of game that's looks worse than old gen
> cuckholds

>F

>Cuckposting.
see Depends, could you come up with entertaining reasons about how your such a great player while doing this?
Also s/he didnt use godmode in any of the pvp gamemodes ive played with them.

My picture for the OP, I can die happily now.

Whoever was spectating and recording that slasher

You could say that again!

As a general rule, pictures that aren't from the game that can be related to the game make the best thread starters.

yuri/zaturn was

But it's not "benny's tiny wheels" edition, which makes me slightly disappointed

Well i at-least hope this was an attempt to blackmail nudes that went wrong

Either that, or he's upset he got dumped.

Reminder that any helpful feedback for the pastebin would be appreciated.
Also please put it in the OP.
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Also please put it in the OP.

As a newbie, I second this. I've been looking for this for a while, please do.

>Driving a Tampa
>Somebody goes out of their way to destroy it during a contact mission
>Twice
Why. Second time is probably because I destroyed his Kuruma, but still.

It shouldn't be put into the OP before it's fixed.

inb4 that one guy who wants us to recommend the kuruma and insurgent in the pastebin

Even more feedback? Just how much do you fucking need you faggot?

LMAO

I am glad it can help. Post your SC, please.

How can I fix it? What specifically needs changing?

Kuruma users are scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=fKe882PIwj8

I want to make shut up, mostly. If there are any true recommendations, I want to make the pastebin as helpful as it can be.

Holy fucking shit stop crying and come plat gamemodes
T:NPG

>How can I fix it? What specifically needs changing?
You have already been told mate, first implement those changes. At least the things that aren't even debatable.

>saved you from suicide by bumping you that far away
>that zoom at the end
Noice

n pee gee, waaait for mee

xth for honk

>implying i got dumped
I got tired of waiting for a timestamped picture back so I said fuck it with this e-dating meme
I recorded that because some gtag members suspected cheating, and now I could see why. There's a chance there wasn't any cheating, but I'd put my money on cheating.

>I want to make shut up, mostly. If there are any true recommendations, I want to make the pastebin as helpful as it can be.
Then don't pretend it's open for discussion you fucking homo. It's a shit guide that's made just by you without any implemented feedback in that case. You know what's wrong, but you just choose to ignore it. I'll fucking try to make it not appear as many times as I can.

The changes you recommend are many threads old, and hosted on a temporary fileshare site. I changed a few things from the list, on properties, gun choices, and reformatted some text.
If you can point out specific changes that should be made, or blatantly incorrect information, please do so.

Thanks.

Who did you commission for that art?

Again, as you quoted, I want the pastebin to be helpful.
If you can give me specific things to add, remove, or change, now's the time to do it.

Those are objectively the best all-around cars though, they're decently quick, easy and forgiving to drive and are bullet/explosion-proof respectively.

I don't think I noticed the request, or maybe I forgot your SC and ignored it, I'll add you tonight

no blacklist pls

Just because the Kuruma is bulletproof, and the Insurgent is explosionproof and can ram shit, doesn't mean you should use them.
That's a shitter mentality. Using "the best" weapons, clothing, vehicles, just because they are "the best" is not a good frame of mind.

>The changes you recommend are many threads old, and hosted on a temporary fileshare site.
So? You know what they were. And I hope you weren't retarded enough to just dismiss them and not save them. That's not my job. You had weeks to fix it but instead choose to ignore it mostly.

>I changed a few things from the list, on properties, gun choices, and reformatted some text.
Far from everything that was in there, even objectively speaking.

>If you can point out specific changes that should be made, or blatantly incorrect information, please do so.
I already did. I'm not doing that multiple times. Now it's your job to make the changes.
kek, what faggot is that then?

>That's a shitter mentality. Using "the best" weapons, clothing, vehicles, just because they are "the best" is not a good frame of mind.
That's scrub talk. And a weird conversation to have right next to the conversation in which what is best.

>menushit insurgent driver calling cheats on someone better than them.

top kek

I gave evidence, no counter evidence was given. I didn't suspect cheating until that slasher game. Why are you still defending someone who wouldn't even show footage of them playing, who ghosts all of gtag when I call them out on cheating?
a.pomf.cat/ldqywn.mp4
Thanks to whoever made the second half of this.

>stand on my yacht aiming towards the beach with a sniper rifle
>view distance is maximized
>some fag who's standing on an empty beach that I can't see is able to see me on the yacht and shoot at me
Thanks R*

Our art fag on dischord.

>hiding your name when it's the same as your steam name
Ummm null????

Are there gamemodes going on?

Jokes on you because its not :^)

>look up dischord
>all my results are a record store, even with -record -records in the field
>add Null on steam, hoping to get a link

What is the site?

KUSH COMAAAAA

I AM IN A KUSH COMA