Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Scheduled maintenance will last from April 26th, 01:00 EDT to April 27th, 01:00 EDT.

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Former main Server, transfer happened and now everyone is in Fedimian, maybe some /tosg/ anons are still there)
Fedimian (Patrician Server)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

transformice.com/?salon=*/tosg/music
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/3e3ynjnklu/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/0vvlx4bc3r/
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/continue-steal-kill/210943
dawnofmidgard.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

first for discord fags need to leave

Does anyone have Null's selfie?

I will be Dragoon and I feel no regrets about it.

>"swordboi where is your shield?"
>"im dps"

stop being gay

>- iTOS - Klaipeda (Former main Server, transfer happened and now everyone is in Fedimian, maybe some /tosg/ anons are still there)

Why would everyone transfer ? only the yuropoor has transfered.

Requesting the Pios picture.

>It's another "Swordies whining that we can't possibly understand their struggle" episode

Who /cuteboys/ here?

So if swordfags do no damage and are only good for swashbuckling, doesn't that mean hop+shinobi is the best choice?

They can dish out decent dps with clones for a hot second and then just go back to being a meatshield.

I am going to be a Rodelero C3 and I feel no regrets about it.

No, he's right.

The description for cannoneer and musket skills say something like 400% of phys + base skill damage but the damage they deal is actually 400% of phys + base skill damage.

I wish I was kidding.

yea I saved it

>mfw downvoting all the positive reviews and upvoting all the negative reviews to discourage the f2p fags

>Why would everyone transfer ? only the yuropoor has transfered.

hahahaha stay irrelevant americuck

you are staying with brazillians and peru

you will be completely irrelevant in 2 months MAX

like all americans in all video games

It's just bluff. Only irrelevant nerdmos transfered.

Rodelero is based as fuck go for it

>He fell for the "Migrate to Fedimian" joke

>say something like 400% of phys + base skill damage
>but the damage they deal is actually 400% of phys + base skill damage

Brazil is leaving too user, didn't u hear the news

>a literal N I G G E R

Gook programming, folks.

Holy shit, this is some high school computer science stuff they teach you NOT to do.

who bored here?

transformice.com/?salon=*/tosg/music

You want that nigger dick don't you

>Brazil is leaving too user, didn't u hear the news
That means Klaipedo will die in no time.

Klaipedo is pretty much the only realy "english speaking" server basically. Fedimian is a ghetto full of slavs and national ESL microcommunities.

Why damagecontrol now? Everyones already filed in the transfer requests, its over burgerboi

I'd be down for some transformice if I wasn't embarrased of my poor shaman skills

based redditfriend btfo Veeky Forums kiddiez

>Klaipedo is pretty much the only realy "english speaking" server basically

Cool story padre.

warmly waiting for the spring flower costum to make my girl (boy) more beautiful

it's okay we're all new here

How would you rank these build in terms of silver making potential:

-Priest 3 - Pardoner 2 selling buffs
-Oracle - Pardoner for loot resetting and selling Clairvoyance skills
-Krivis 2 - Pardoner 2- Daino, Zalciai, Aukuras scrolls
-Paladin 3 - Pardoner selling Barrier scrolls

I dunnno about that.
Sure, they might not be from an English speaking country, but most of them try.

Yesterday I partied with a Frenchman who could only speak basic English but we could communicate. He didn't take the main quest and was just grinding and doing the side quests in the Royal Mausoleum so I sent him back to pick up the quest line.

>ToS forums salty as fuck that coordinated parties are able to get the world boss cubes

This has gotta be the dumbest shit I've seen it's only one party focusing all their support onto one guy for dps and yet every Kirito that shows up expects a cube or something.

Like NAdota is the weakest region

Klaipedo will be the weakest region in ToS.

Buff selling>Loot resetting>Barrier scrolls=Daino Zalcai Aukuras scrolls

It goes
Pardoner Spell Shop
Squire Repair
Pardoner Simony
Alchemist Gem Roasting

>post it on the forums

Thing is I thought everyone already knew this shit game was broken.

pretty much
though you take like quintuple damage during your clones, which makes any light sneeze from a mob instakill you
so you never use it without safe zone

>league of lolegends

We need to nerf Frost Cloud, 33 hits/10 seconds is too much.

You can't power creep everything because of this skill. Nerf Frost Cloud to work like Flame Ground, you can even buff the base damage to compensate or give a better cooldown, make it flying units, buff elementalist's other skills, I don't care, just kill memecloud.

THICC

>But elementalist gets damage from arde dagger!
WOAH IM SHOKCED

Did someone say THICK?

ARE SERVERS UP YET?

Isn't shinobi very high damage?

make sure you do your 3 dungeon runs as soon as servers open because the reset tonight.

>Servers going back up gets pushed back to may

Post/rate minigame builds.

A2 > Q3
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/3e3ynjnklu/

or A2 > R3?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/0vvlx4bc3r/

Farming mats, buying rare recipes from market and reselling the crafted item makes more money than all of those combined

Are "magic missiles" missiles? Like do they deal extra damage with stuff like decay?

Q3 is better for pvp because it actually has crowd control.

>/tosg/ says no one is transferring
>they say their EU guild mates are staying
>IMC makes an announcement
>says there's tons of transfer requests
>they need to extend the maintenance for 20 hours making it a full day to do it
>/tosg/ still in massive denial
>they are anxious to get online to see their friend lists and towns empty

I feel sorry for all the idiot EU guys who did stay. Enjoy 200 pings forever on your bot infested server.

Is 10 in Aspersion enough for me to still be able to get a decent boost in damage with Aspergilium?

I remember someone here mentioning that even 1 in Sacrament is enough because the damage boost with Last Rites is negligible. Wondering if it's the same for Aspergilium too.

Been away from the game since my character had to spent a week in the void when they added more channels to higher level zones. Have they added anything interesting?

The ktos patch notes in the OP don't seem up to date, anything good happen on that side?

Are there still legions of bots running around in the 120+ zones and in the sub 40 zones?

>no blacksmith class to use your skills for money

>playing with a bunch of slavs

lol no thanks

no

>pablo server
>tyrone server
>ivan server
>kim server
>pinoy server

White server when?

a couple of questions here
i heard only templars could create guilds is that right and whats the requirement besides the class?
how long would it take to level a class to get a templar speaking of playing like 6-8 hours a day?
can only the templar invite people to the guild or other people can?
im gonna start playing with a group of 20 friends so whe wanted to make a guild and since im on vacations right now i just buyed the founders pack so i can try to get a the guild so as soon as everyone starts we have one even if its pointless or not i dont know about the perks desu

I literally can't wait after the transfer to see klai still alive and fedimian on "green status" (le ebin comfy status)

Should I buy this game or wait until it comes out?

No. When they say 1 PM EST, they mean 1 PM EST next week.

/rog/ clique, please save us from this horror.

>cletus nigger serven when

N E V E R
V
E
R

>buying a free gook clicker mobile tier flash game

tqbhwmwmwiqejherfihnkm m

>1 PM
What is this meme

>playing with a bunch of peru + heuhues

lolz

and slavs are better at video games than americucks anyway.

No. Not unless you play RO again.

what would you call a white server?

>PM
AM rather. I'm hungry.

i like how its always the EU crowd who have to try and justify why they are switching to Fedi. also convert as much people on here as they can so they don't feel foolish.

no one cares dude do what you want

and what server are we going to play today sempai ?

Tell me about a single game americucks are good at

Protip: you can't.

shinobi has the ability to burst really hard with a very long cooldown and a very high risk of dying before you do anything
this only becomes good with a safety zone and a chronomancer reset
if you got that kind of party you're golden

>only tos on pc because hd was kill
>too lazy to install anything else

Boredom must be a fatal disease, help.

not getting cucked by syrians

>I remember someone here mentioning that even 1 in Sacrament is enough because the damage boost with Last Rites is negligible
Level 10 Sacrament = +40 Holy Damage + 50 Holy Damage with Last Rites, adding +10 for the HP threshold.

Take in mind that the Aspersion +dmg% attribute works for Aspergillum final damage.

Be careful.

Enough faggots here fell for the Gajiba & Orsha memes. You don't actually want to convince them of this too, right?

>i like how its always the EU crowd who have to try and justify why they are switching to Fedi. also convert as much people on here as they can so they don't feel foolish.
>
>no one cares dude do what you want

Yea I bet people are not that foolish to play with 50 ping instead of 200-400 on americuck server full of peru + huhehues.

Totally.

I'm with you fat boy.

FREEDOM! VOTE FOR TRUMP!!

the game of crying on the internet about white priviliges and stuff

>but getting cucked by mexicans and niggers

lmao

the bots reached 200 a while ago

Bowser's Evil Test

With the clones, you're supposed to spam kunai.

1. Hit target with spear lunge
2. Clone and spam kunai at a range
3. End clones, swash and start tanking
4. Repeat when clone cd ends

watch Vikings

Axe nordic class when?

And they still haven't been banned? Wasn't there a report function added?

Dota 2

why do you assume that everyone on this general is from EU lol?

chill your memes out. im sure there will be people to play with in fedimian don't worry.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/continue-steal-kill/210943

>STOP KSING ME

LETS PLAY A FUCKING GAME YOU FUCKING KEKS I AM BOREEEEEED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A lot of bots get banned everyday, check the ban report on the forums.

dawnofmidgard.com/

>why do you assume that everyone on this general is from EU lol?
>
>chill your memes out. im sure there will be people to play with in fedimian don't worry.

Obviously the ones who transfer are from EU.

Maybe some sane americans too because it's pretty obvious than NA server will die first.