How much cash do you guys walk around with in your wallets? I carry $650 at all times for emergencies

How much cash do you guys walk around with in your wallets? I carry $650 at all times for emergencies.

i carry disposable kneepads in my wallet. that way ill never run out of money

lel

i carry 8 bitcoins at all times

I carry

9000¥

Generally, 0$. I might have some spare coins now and again to throw at homeless people.

slanty eyes detected

I carry < $100.
I've lost my wallet before and want to minimize the damage if it happens again.
Who the fuck uses cash in this day and age?

>wants to be tracked by government, private banks and local advertisement companies
dumb fuck

1% cash back is worth it most of the time.

Use citi double cash card and get 2 percent

I keep a sack of quarters, it works as a defensive weapon and in circumstances that require emergency money it's better suited also you're less likely to get robbed for your quarters.

About 1k at all times I buy stolen goods all the time and am the first person niggers contact when they get something good

>Cash

I carry my brokerage's prefered card with me that has debit privileges. I can get cash from any ATM in the world with no ATM fees anytime I want.

In before- banking/monetary network goes down and still expecting your paper dollars to be worth anything

$40
Anymore than that without a specific reason is retarded.

200 Europesos.

wallet? never had one.

I carry one ounce of gold at all times for emergencies. The global currency collapse could happen while I'm out playing Pokemon Go.

>no atm fees
that's up to whoever owns the ATM. just because your brokerage doesn't charge extra doesn't mean you won't incur fees faggot

A $100 bill tucked into my phone case.

>nigger steals your phone
>HOL UP SO U BE SAYING YOU HIDE YO MONIEZ IN THE MOST VALUABLE THING YOU WALK AROUND WIF
>You; "shiiiiiiet"

His bank probably reimburses him like mine does. Git gud, fagit

>poorfag detected.

My bank reimburses for all fees that non network arms charged to my account.

Pic related.

1 penny

Boasts about $1.75 fee refund
Calls the other guy a "poorfag"
It's like you think you're not poor or something

usually none

occasionally 20-100 $$$

That argument doesn't even make sense. The rebates are independent of wealth.

gud goy

$100, maybe $200.

>Who the fuck uses cash in this day and age?

It's faster for most transactions.

How do I start doing this ?