Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=394LVPbnBe4
ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=lazytr&count=1000
youtube.com/watch?v=-b6dCmMI7l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for memes

The boltshitting cannot be stopped. It cannot be contained!

barely got a few dozen kills with this thing
i already hate it

>d-d-don't shoot maxes and vehicles, you'll r-raise your SPK/LPK!!

;^))

Why do you hate it?

it's underpowered, duh

That goes without saying, it's a TR weapon.

>literally no recoil
>no muzzle flash despite not having a flash suppressor on

I have yet to see any signs of TR's horre-oh excuse me-HORRENDOUS recoil

>literally no recoil
aim better
>no muzzle flash despite not having a flash suppressor on
i do have a flash suppressor on, that's weird actually, never noticed
maybe it's just really tiny?
although there's a way to get its benefits through .ini fuckery without actually equipping it :^)
but now that it got memebuffed by wrel, there is no point doing the .ini fuckery, some parts of the game end up looking like ass

>looking like ass

I'm tired
Anyone want to stream snipe LazyTR?
twitch tv/dotsys

youtube.com/watch?v=394LVPbnBe4

>Not listening to this while removing filthy NC and VS heretics
You call yourself a soldier?

Filthy degenerate
Get out of my Republic

Nothing is more satisfying to me than unloading my MCG or Butcher into a max. They are just so slow, fat, and lumbering. They are literally asking for it.

Protip from the PTS for everyone wanting to spend certs on the ANT in the next update:

Resource "Cortium" is gathered by the ANT, which is found in tiers of 1500, 6000, and 35000.
1. There is a storage upgrade that raises storage from 5k to 10k. This is a passive ability that improves the primary function of the ANT, and should be maximized first, just like the medical and engineering tools.

2. ANT secondary weapons are harasser tier, minus the empire-specific weapons. The new one is the mining laser that effectively doubles resource gathering but obviously leaves the you defenseless. Aircraft will probably be the biggest threat, but 2/2 MBTs and 1/3 Tank Buster Liberators (aka: all of them) will gib you instantly anyways.

3. Even without a mining laser, the majority of your time will be used moving around. "Racer chassis, duh" but you'd be wrong! The high center of gravity WILL flip the ant easilly, and Rival chassis is better for the tight turns inside cramped bases.

4. Resource radar is absolutely critical, max it out immediately, possibly before even the passive storage. Can't do your job if you can't find resources, and don't count on teamwork to find resources for you.

5. Other ANT abilities require cortium to be stored for use, and taking them blocks selection of the resource radar; and you can't withdraw cortium from a silo! Consider this carefully when operating alone.

Note: Some abilities will probably be nerfed heavilly after release. The ANT shield for instance offers 100% damage reduction as long as it's active, and it drains resources at a flat rate instead of scaling drain with damage... Expect to be hit in the nuts if you plant to use it from day 1.

If this update ever comes out, it's going to be a huge shit show.

>Protip from the PTS for everyone wanting to spend certs on the ANT in the next update:
>It's a slightly slower harasser (minus ES top guns) with Sundy-tier HP)

nah too busy pooping

It looks like lord of cheese is back

ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=lazytr&count=1000

Hold up

How long can an ANT be invulnerable with maxed everything, and is that enough time to kill a sunderer with the basilisk?

god i can see the ANT getting absolutely shit on in every situation

the only way it can be viable is if you go to some remote part of the map and hope to find resources

twitch tv/dotsys

>Sundy-tier HP

>implying sundies dont get shit on without heavy support

>all those esf bails
fucing kek

does anyone seriously pay attention to lazyshiTR other than to laugh at him

>he's playing infantry now
>aim and awareness of a literal BR 10
top fucking kek

lol, overextended and lost his cheesemobile

Apparently I've pissed off people so hard, they're chasing my magrider with valkyrie full of C-4 faries.

lol

>VS
Why are you surprised by this

>How long can an ANT be invulnerable with maxed everything, and is that enough time to kill a sunderer with the basilisk?
While i didn't test it explicitly, the shield is quite obviously broken. I rolled up to an automated base turret with a full tank of 10k cortium, turned on the shield, and basically sat there legitimately "tanking" the tower while other tanks took it down. Tank/DPS/Healer trifecalmatter model is alive in vehicle form in PS2 now.

As soon as you leave the driver seat though, the ability disables. In theory with a gunner, a single shield ANT could dismantle a base given enough time if left alone.

There's a limited number of victory point generators available per team/map. Apparently if the enemy team kills one of yours, they get to build another and you get to build one less. Fully expect all the outposts and shit to be ignored, and only primary facilities to be genuinely fought over from now on. VPG tug of war is all there'll probably be, which is actually better because dynamically shaped bases.

Expect there to be enemy galaxy drops all over the map where ever your VPGs happen to be. Expect there to be anti-air shit show warpgate campers on the hour, every hour. Expect to see lots of hacked or broken vehicle terminals.

FULLY EXPECT some newfag (and we'll all be newfags on day 1 of release) to put a VPG in some horribly undefendable position like the corner of the map -- in enemy territory. Or be a cheesing fuck and shove it as close to the warpgate as it can go, and leave it there, forcing ants to travel for minutes to refill the silos.

I'm not, it's just amusing.

Lord how I want it.

BUFF THE CERBERUS

NO
t. rebel user

p-please

N O
O N

youtube.com/watch?v=-b6dCmMI7l0

>grab prox repair on sundy as per last thread's recommendations
>certs, certs everywhere
>vehicles swarm to me, spammed with v1's

Putting all those certs into Magrider seems like such a waste now.

You're welcome. Don't forget to try the cloak when you finally get around to having some spare certs. It's sorta pricey but worth although you can get more important shit first. Also grab 1st rank of rearm like I was saying. That's all you need for now, upgrade the rest later on. Hell I've been playing since beta and didn't bother to upgrade ammo until like this year.

That ass looks like it's full of shit

most asses are

Fuck off repair buses, I need ammo.

>cloaked sundy with doulbe fury
>couple of mans approaching because it's fucking obvious the bus is there
>EMP grenade
>locked
>die

Why is this allowed?

mmmmm delicious poop filled asses are the best

Max everything is 250 seconds. And it can move while invincible

holy lel

>what is pizza

>been playing since beta and didn't bother to upgrade ammo until like this year.
That's because people rightly realised ammo sundie was a joke to play as when it wouldn't reload its own ammo. If you increased the amount of levels by 1, made the second-last level double the resupply rate, and made that last level self-resupply, people would definitely 100% it.

I honestly believe that no one has bothered taking self-nano-auto-repair, because proxy-NAR is so fucking effective thanks to the meta of "Two proxy-NAR sundies; Double the HP, double the firepower" Remove self-NAR, and add two final 1000 cert levels to proxy that does half current and then full current self-NAR effect only when NOT healing other sundies.

Composite/mineguard itself needs to be rolled into one 10 level ability that alternates composite/mineguard buffs (last two 1000 certs back-to-back) just so the fucking cheapskate engineers dropping mines will be forced to drop the more expensive C4 instead.

>250 seconds of total damage immunity

how long do you have to grind cortium because that can't be balanced

What?

>implying there haven't already been heaps of equally broken shit that stayed in the game for a long ass time

>how long do you have to grind cortium because that can't be balanced
if you find the 35000 tier cortium deposit with at least 10k remaining, definitely less than 2 minutes by yourself. even shorter if you have a mining laser gunner buddy

@PTSnerd
How does the ANT shield work, toggle or hold?

toggle, but disables if you leave the driver seat for ANY reason

also, in theory, you could get an ANT behind enemy lines and use the shield ability to parasitically "eat" the cortium deposits closer to the enemy.
because why yes, you DO mine faster than you drain while using shield, especially with an ally on the laser; in theory you could sit there and just fucking vampire-suck all their resources.
and constantly get XP from mining cortium.

the /tells will be amazing.

>2 minutes of optimal grinding for a 4 minute siege breaker

No way that's gonna make it to live

pic related

>toggle, but disables if you leave the driver seat for ANY reason
aw that sucks, no seat hopping to gun while perma-shielded ;_;

this. it should be less than unity, the mine rate should not exceed the drain rate.

>No way that's gonna make it to live

which means that the update is probably another month or so away.

How is that related to anything? Maybe it wasn't clear, but I died because I was locked out of the sundy. I could've easily defended it had it been unlocked.

Shhiiiiet

If you find a locked bus deployed in a shitty position, it is your duty to blow it up.

I said I died because I couldn't get inside to defend it against multiple enemies. The cloak was disabled at that point anyway.

Why can't they make it work like wraith cloak, disable weapons while cloaked, enable when not cloaked.

So, how exactly does the ANT shield work? Is it reducing weapon damage to 0?

yeah

Happy days. Time to Gal stomp shitters who think they're clever.

I thought this general was all about memes?
Can you beat this guy?

Why contain it?

Sunderer cloaking is useless against anything other than hiding from passing aircraft anyway. It won't fool anyone else unless they're blind.

'scool.

>implying most people who play this game aren't blind

D

O

N

t

stop

belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeving

saging to let this piece of shit general die

You ruined the DONG combo. Shame on you.

Hold on to the feeeeeeeelin

polite sage with maggie's feetsies

IMPOLITE SAGE TO SAY I WANNA SUCC HER FEETSWEET

>ywn be maggies socks
;_;

what's wrong user

user plis

I haven't played this game in years and heard a bunch of people got laid off? Have there been any major updates since then, or is the game pretty much on life support at this point?

What's the best way to look up a vehicle k/d?

What's worse, being one of a hundred heavies or being one of a hundred medics every time there's a big battle?

its on lifesupport

pls respond

Well 'big' battles always have a ton of vehicle shitters, so you need a certain amount of heavies to shit out various flavors of rockets at them.

Haha oh wow. Im surprised this general is still alive. Haven't been here since the metrosexual manlet of balance and skewed statistics aka higby was in charge

RIPerino. I'm glad it's ogre.

IT AINT OGRE

NOTHING IS OGRE

So when are claymores gonna get turned into balanced mines? Getting blown up through walls despite flak armor is starting to get slightly annoying.

The directional blast alone makes it much easier. You're pretty much guaranteed a kill per claymore if you place them correctly, but when I'm dicking around on VS or NC I've always gotta double stack my mines or its a waste.

If you're talking about why the bus was locked, it's probably because turboshitters instinctively get in them to shoot the furies at tankbuster libs 5 hexes away, decloaking it in the process.

I usually don't run cloak buses, but I even notice it in blockade ones. Some shitter hopping in and always firing away all my kobalt reserve ammo on dumb shit they can't hurt.