SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread:

First for Anu the best.

NAutists do it again GG

third for drawfag

I like this drawfag.

i never knew that, so the upgraded hull for kongo is her sister ship while the stock hull is actually kongo

I don't

Oh wow, I definitely want to try that at t10.

Kongo sisters were built in 1910-1920 as battlecruisers, but some of them were uparmoured and had improved engines in 1930s after the IJN left one of the naval treaties.
I may be wrong

Why not?

>Oh wow, I definitely want to try that at t10.

Good luck, it requires extremely precise aim.

One drawfag left to play Siege, one came back. It's like a constant or something.

because its shit, and isn't botesluts

That's what the 20rpm guns are for user.

IJN and RU are not fit to hunt down other DD's. Sure, they get flat arcs, but they also get awful gun and/or ship handling not suited for the task.

USN DD detection ranges, which get pretty close to IJN ones, allows you to surprise them right inside your comfort zone. At 7km range, gun arc is irrelevant and as easy to aim as any other gun, but you have the advantage in maneuverability, RoF. and turret redundancy.

Shooting cruisers at max range with your gun is considerably more difficult than with RU DD's tho. But the high arc allows you to shoot behind islands, so it opens a different set of advantages and tactics.

but I never left, I was just being lazy

>because its shit, and isn't botesluts
user please, all ships are sluts.
Filled with seamen and loads of explosives.

True, but still requires you have a shit ton of lead.

You are right.
I just didn't want user to suffer with high arcs since he seems to not like them at all.

>being this desperate

Pathetic

You're a Big Bote.

Cleveland was never good. Even in the beta weekends, when she was at her strongest, she was incredibly boring. Aoba is a much more comfy, fun and rewarding ship. Definitely a keeper.

Hell, Pensacola, despite the popular opinion, is a much more comfy, fun and capable ship than Cleveland. She's a keeper too.

how did the interview go :^)

What?

Don't think this is Stats-kun.He hasn't gotten us the updated chart yet.

I think hes implying that Prinz Eugen painter user is statsanon.

Dropping adult content.

>DELETE THIS.jpg

dammit user. Well, I can still do this:

REPORTED
SAGED
HIDDEN

CALLED THE FBI

>implying I can paint and put together models
If only. I have a pile of gunpla that will forever remain in their boxes. ;_;

Oh baby.

I am not Stats-kun, why did you suppose i was him?

This is a blue board!!

Drawnigger here.

What bote next.

PS, BB THOSE HURTU.

Iowa and Kongou

Can you please do a Midway CV launching planes?
Pretty please?

I'm a drawfag, but I can't draw ships.
I can draw tanks tho.

can you draw yourself going back to /sog/ permanently

Nope.

what

Hes just getting upset over nothing, let him be.

MISS

SUPER

HEAVY

SHELL

anu dindu nuffin
(you)

aight

Of course.
Beee-in a good boy.

am learning how to drawfag, the tsunmati draw is mine but am lazy and my studies left me with little time to draw something worth posting.
I can't draw ships too, tbqh I never tried to draw one.

try it user

it isn't fun at all

>Beee-in a good boy
youre sick

Yep.

>try it user
well, maybe I can...
>it isn't fun at all
wut

it really isn't

there so much shit on the deck of a ship, loads of complex shaped and perspectives to deal with

quit being a slut

We epic now!

Well to be honest desu senpai, it's not like any of our past and present drawfags are good, so why care (except for that one guy he drew lewds of Myogi. He was good), so why care.

Training Room is gone now.

how is the guy doing boats right now shit

How is boat drawfag shit?

Mediocre technique and sleep inducing subject matter
Anything he does might as well be replaced with a screenshot from the game

shills

That is purely your own opinion, user. The guy draws ships for a ship video game. Why are you posting in this sleep inducing video game general if you don't like it?

You're just butthurt because he isn't drawing sluts.

they look fucking fantastic to me

>they are asking me for my own opinion on the matter, i'll just call them shills!

Sluts, scenes of something actually happening, whatever. It would improve his technique too.
Why are you pointing that out? Yes, it's my opinion. Do you have a compulsive need to argue with it?

>Argue
Don't get all defensive now, user. You didn't answer my question. :^)

>Sluts, scenes of something actually happening, whatever. It would improve his technique too.

Honestly, this is just laziness on my part. I've done extremely complex pitched battle-scenes before, but I doubt user wants to wait 3-4 days for his image to be delivered.

I did the same for my /wotg/ drawing requests years ago. Simplify to save time and effort on something I'm not even being paid for anyways.

>loads of complex shaped and perspectives to deal with
Then am out. Don't know if you see my draw of Tsunmati but, the thing is that I can pull out shit like that yeah but it's take me like 5 hr. and don't get me start at shape, perspective and all that jazz, things for which am totally shit at. Being a drawfag is hard m8, I found a deep respect for them now that I know the hard work they put at it.

Why do you care about what someone here would want if they're not paying for it? Spend the time, clean the lines, set the light, color it. Improve your skills and deliver better things, don't stick to mediocrity because it's easy.

AYO HOL' UP

You want premium content that's colored and fully-detailed on a Nihongo-bought image board because otherwise you don't think it's great-- for free?

Why don't you draw, user?

>Improve your skills and deliver better things, don't stick to mediocrity because it's easy.

Because its fun to knock out some easy things between things that actually take a lot of effort?

Everything I draw doesn't need to be about improving, sometimes I just want to draw user a bote without spending much time on it.

rip everything.

Looks balanced to me.

YOU COULD HAVE WAITED FOR ME HOLMES

how 2 git gud

learn to angle, utilize angle trajectories for dealing damage, cut speed when necessary to avoid slow shell hangtime of your enemies, aim for citadels when you can reliably penetrate

So bad content is okay, because it's /wowsg/? Than yeah, the original point stands - no good drawfags.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

See previous statement about your personal opinion that you just implied to be the standard for everyone to share your opinion in /wowsg/. :^)

Bismarck confirmed for present at Pearl

Babbies in a nutshell.

I still don't get how its bad at all

I guess thats just your opinion

>Why do I have to move in a ship game I should just be able to snipe everywhere and delete things

wew, battleshitters

tfw drawfag but autistmati is obnoxious so nobody will ever get anything from me

imagine all those cute 2d characters i could draw :^)

Draw Prinz trying to pat out a fire on her stern.

Anchor shenanigans when?

You come to a stop faster but there is a delay when you want to move again.

"no"

Well, I tried.

>fight DDs
Nothing can fight them off.

Why do you care about what someone else does so much?
They were right, /wowsg/ is crystallized autism.

i told you why i aint giving you shit

but i got an idea from your request, it wont be posted here though :^)

we can crush and sell it

First for Iowa best boat ever

Is he implying he doesn't need to move to survive in a CV? Oh, how I wish to meet him in a match. My CV will teach him a thing or two about CV snipe.

why do you (Anumati) constantly pick on people every time their name appears on screenshots so you can call them names and harass them nonstop

Why

You can always fuck off to /sog/ you autismal hypocrite

Trying to make a good quality version

Thanks for proving them right.

Why not just watch it before posting it jeez

>them
nice try samefag

how about you all fuck off and talk about the damn game