pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

first

Bloodborne sucked.

who here parried sullivan to death?

Those twin axes are too darn scary to fight against.

trading just about anything for twinaxes, PC

there's a pc fight club going on! put your sign above the high wall of lothric bonfire with the password dsg on. sl 100~

Any way to get Gott swords early? Or anyone willing to trade?

Which do you guys prefer the buckler or the target shield?

no u

no bloodborne actually did suck

>well im sorry to hear that
>cause right now?
>i will snatch every motherfucker god
What did he mean by this?

So is wolf knight GS any good? I fucking loved my Farron GS run.

caestus

where the fuck do I find Patches? he lowered the bridge in the cathedral but when I came back I never found him again

you suck anonymous!

>get banned from /dsg/ chat because I argued with someone who thought 50 vit is part of a good build

I guess the game is enough to run shit builds when you use cheat engine anyways.

>unsuspecting_white_man_gets_graped_by_the red_twins.jpg

So let me get this straight, weapon arts work to full power as long as you have at least 1 FP right? Should I infuse a shield with Simple so I can use them without worry?

trusting dark is like trusting blue

huehue

Alpha demo just dropped on PS4, is free. Also, you can do this.
Unfortunately not.

no, we're having fun.

posting again so the paid intern FROM shills can read this and carry the message to their slant eyed yellow devil masters:

>fucking hate pvp
>invade some nigga for tongues
>2 dorkmoons waiting for me
>get absolutely clowned on
>next invade
>1 dorkmoon+host+white phantom waiting for me
>get clowned on
>mfw I wait in the same area as dorkmoon and don't get summoned once
>mfw I haven't been summoned once as dorkmoon in over 80 hours of gameplay

how can one system be this fucking broken?
fuck man I even thought invading as sunbro would drop you in with other red thugs to clown fools but it's literally the same as being any other asshole invader. fuck this gook game

which gestures do you guys use?

So all these fags complaining about getting softbanned "for nothing" were using CE.

Nice to know

I didn't use CE but I did use Autohotkey to make kicking a single key because getting kick to actually work on keyboard is hell.

Also have a shitty wireless internet connection and get dropped at least once an hour.

That's the thing though. I have no idea what if any of that shit led to my ban.

me

Bloodborne is literally better than Dark Souls 3.

deserved it desu

So, Leonhard set and Mask, Sniper Crossbow, Hawk Ring/Stealth setup, hit and run harassment tactics. Stalk and secure the kill when they get injured. Is this a viable strategy?

>ywn suck on Yorshka's frozen feet to warm them up

chill Joey, its all just banter

What is the best for parrying?
Small buckler? Parrying dagger? Caestus?

Why is that shitty group even in the OP still anyway?

Every time I go in there, it's filled with:
>Circlejerking
>Banning people for wrong opinions
>People openly discussing and glorifying cheating (Frownface, Dage, and Zach are the biggest offenders from what I have seen.)

That dark guy ERPs ALL the fucking time as well. It's disgusting. Why is this the "official" steam group? They're all a bunch of tightly-wound fuckwads.

>it took 2 people to kill me in the fake FC
Hilarious.

How viable is a Dex/Luck build that uses Warden Twinblades among other amenities.

but 50 vit is good you fucking idiot

the consensus seems to be that it builds a pool of players that are ready to invade but they don't leave it after an invasion, so there's some people that literally can't take a step without invading and other people get zero invasions since they're not in the pool

Ehhhhhhh...

Hard to say how I feel about that.

I hated the main character in Lords of the Fallen and that was part of why I didn't play much of it.

But, if he is an alright character I might give it a go

>darkmoons waiting for me
yeah ok man

bow, duel bow, rest

that's about it

Is anyone willing to help me cheese the Dancer?
Trying to get the set early for dat ass.

>50 vit
>good
No, you're extremely bad

They're the best players of the souls games, bar none

If they polish it and make it so you can make your own character, I'd play it.

We need to bring back the Pillars of the dark souls community to once again bring honor to dark souls

There are going to be invasions in the main game r-right? I know you can summon people and summon NPC black phantoms through bloodstains. Still going to get it, but just curious.

Now a lot of jokers think that being a flippy katana user is the by all end all means of doing PvP. Listen dude, why there might be nothing wrong with it, and it is part of the game, the Brigade wants to challenge himself in ways that don't make the game so "easy". Case it point, a flipping katana housewife doesn't take a lot of skill. Look, I know a lot of jokers are useless without their little flip katana get up, but I can play by ANY STANDARD. You want Chaos Blade flip duels, okay? You want 40/40 longsword honor wars, no problem.

Just use the phantom glitch

That hacker frownface.....

i wish there was a second slot i also want to use welcome and stretch out i guess i'll have something

So is twinking possible, at least to a certain degree? I wanna fuck with some co-opers in the forest.

lolno

Still wanting those twinaxes on PC.

Guy who wanted the dex ring, I have it, in case you missed my last posts.

Otherwise, I'll trade just about anything for the twinaxes.

>joins the group
>29 hours in dark souls 3
>gets banned

fucking wow

Vaati, Saint of the Deep Lore?

Lolyes.

you need to say which plataform, m8

>Met her
>Figured she is the darkmoon leader
>Fucked up earlier and had to kill that one girl that was supposed to introduce you to them
>Kill yorshka because whatever
>Get a chime AND got the covenant
Being a dick always works out in the end

Which is better, large club or great club? Im trying to go for a crazt swamp guy build, the great club looks more fitting but I like the large clubs moveset better

So what's the best katana? Haven't heard much about them with straight swords being so powerful right out of the gate.

its true, whats your steam id so i can get in your pants?

I want to put my pickle in her rump a pump if u kno what i mean

FC host guy here.

I'll quit for today, so FC at Wall is over if nobody else starts to summon.

Nice fights there

Any ways/glitches to kill Dragonslayer fast? I need to make Soul Stream twink

Estus upgrades don't seem to be connected to matchmaking at all. A lot of the best rings in the game aren't until endgame/NG+. Most people probably aren't going to be vig gouging with raw weapons, so you have that advantage as well.

If you want to be the biggest shitter you can be, then you can also bring along divine blessings and siegbraus.

I'll summon for a bit

You joke, but this is absolutely true.
I have PROOF of the following steam group members actively developing hacks, and actively trying to keep them to their private circlejerk:

Frownface
Dark
Dage
Suotana
Zach
Zombine
Soggy
Foven

I'm working on getting proof about them being the ones behind the fake cries of unjustified softbans, also. They want to completely control dark souls so that everyone only has *their* kind of fun.

Why would people admit to cheating in a official steam chat on accounts tied to your game?

Are people really that fucking stupid?

there's already other hosts here, thanks for kicking things off

Washing Pole. The range will fuck over any straight sword user and the running R1 is insane as usual.

no

rip
I wish I knew how to fight beyblades...

For glory

My PVP rankings

Dark Souls 2
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
Demon Souls
Dark Souls (too buggy imo)

Where did fromsoft go so wrong?

After invading for over 2000 hours, I find myself questioning why I invade the way I do.

Very rarely do I wait for them to attack first, and even rarer do I return their bows. A feeling of disgust and revulsion at these players being alive, in human form, makes me treat them as violations to some natural law, under which they deserve to be chainstabbed, stunlocked, and/or peppered with poison arrows + Lloyd's talismans until death.

I get a lot of mail, not so much hate, but just asking why. Why me? What did I do? It's my job to kill them, to keep the prey under persecution in a time of empowerment, I guess. A law of averages given form and will, to kill any humans, strong or weak, many or alone.

Even in my own world, I find no peace. There are humans out there, living and breathing, and the balance needs to be restored.

There is literally LITERALLY nothing wrong with a 50 VIT build

Don't know. Is just an alpha though. They'd be insane not to though. It'd be so fun.

It's locked on some westerner/Japanese dude. Weird choice, but he looks good enough to me.

How viable is a faith build using the sunlight straight sword?
The main issue is that the weapon doesn't scale with faith and cannot be infused, but using a Lightning Weapon buff on it would be cool on a silver knight build.
If not, I will just carry gold resin.

>hey i know, why don't we put poise back to the way it was in ds1?
>i can think of no reason
>*months pass*
>oh wait it was shit in that game and led to retarded backstab setups
>*removes the effects of poise while keeping it as a stat on armor sets*
quality from production, as always

If your boss is down, you can only summon two reds with the dried finger right?

Parrying dagger.

Yes
We can do this all thread, I feel like with one word answers you just are fishing for Yous anyway

It does fuckall for stamina damage though, any respectable sword and board user will be able to close and parry

greatclub has been my weaponfu. make it heavy and upgrade it for S caling and charge the r2 to oneshot pretty much any mob

Does anyone know if a Boss Weapon +5 the equivalent of a +10 for the matchmaking?

Please help me /dsg/! This is my first Dark Souls, I've studied up a bit though... Whats the best Build/weapons to make my character into a spear thrusting, lightning chucking, god of war?!

Also how well does this game support builds designed around magic focus? I've seen theres three types of magic, Sorcery, Pyro, and Miracles, do you have to stick with one? Or can you mix and match?

>I would have REKT that faggot if he didn't have 50VGR and outlasted me, what a fucking absolute SHITTER for pumping that much VGR, if we had the same HP I would have won, I'm better!

>no jester set
>can't remake Tricks the Clown as a Luck based character
dlc from pls

>The Oroboro legion, the hacker watchers.

>Yhorm the giant insane
>Oceiros batshit insane
>Sulyvahn was also insane
>Aldrich turned into a cannibal
here's an item description
''The jailers were among the few survivors inhabiting the Profaned Capital, later serving under Pontiff Sulyvahn. Perhaps the screams emanating from the cells help them forget their old home.''
even the locals enjoyed torture(probably insane)

i guess everybody went bonkers during the ''apocalypse''

Dignified bow, wave, patches' squat, stretch out

Guys I need this for reasons, just ask what you want in return PS4

no

let them have their group so they stop posting in here.

>DS4 doesn't rumble when Alt-tabbed like in DaS1/Das2
>Have to keep switching back to see if I've been summoned or not

FUCKING SHIT

It is.

+5 = +10
+4 = +8
+3 = +6
+2 = +4
+1 = +2
+0 = +0

How do I make a dark souls 3 female character not look terrible?

>No Jester set
Thank fucking God.