/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Kronos Free Edition, go to kronos guild info, go to their containment thread.

/wpsg/ guilds:

TBC
- Vengeance, Alliance

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Alliance

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance

Heroes-WoW
Lvl 255 memeserver

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ
warmane.com/information
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter
worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnV-IitE7w4_MBAo0hZLZrccBKhqlpCCtZKsiZCemZw/
discord.gg/0w91qapZZeopPxZE
warmane.com/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wazowski is the greatest guild of all time

Excalibur, Alliance

Stop leaving it out of the op

Joke guilds don't belong in the OP

wew

>2 people in guild
>one of them is pickles
>joining a dead namefag guild

does this one tell you a little more?

jesus fuck how many are going to play on Kronos 2?

Literally were streaming guild runs earlier today.
Pickles left /wpsg/ for a week or so.

Ruslan is going to die a slow sickly death because of his autoimmune disease.

Can't come any sooner famalam

wew who are you? never noticed anyone tuned in
also Steamvault was mostly working.

Just a literal who friend

glad desu

oh. could have at least called my UI shit (v:

this is terrible on stormrage tbc
dont even bother
80% of people look like theyre running in place for some reason, even though i dont think anyone is lagging (i can cast spells and kill shit)

Shit ui desu senpai what about those binds, what kind of monkey fingers do you have

left-handed f@m

Is there a good tbc server yet?

l4g inc tomorrow maybe

>wanting to play on a server with impossible delay for euros
>where one of the members is genetics
>who unironically worships an 8 year old anime adaptation of a 30year old manga like a bunch of reddit spergs
>circlejerk about camping lowbies
Who's the joke guild? ;)

Besides Pickles is gone afaik as i know and isnt even a member

Kara this Friday, get hype

horde ToD if you actually want to raid

>pickles isn't in
not true

Anyone on Excal want to run some heroics or something?

Reminder glaston is butt mad as fuck

>1024x768
I can't honestly tell if this is 2016 or 2007

Pickles is in the guild but he's just an initiate.

literally worse than pickles

I can in a couple hours.

Warmane aka Molten fake population
youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ

As for the picture, they were always without guild, random generated names, never responding to any whisper, and most important, in a zone that didn't offer a single quest for their level. Didn't level up at all too. You could fly through whole zone spamming /target macro and wouldn't find a single one. Probably sitting somewhere hidden in ghost.

When Warmane "increased" the population cap from 6000 to 7000 players they made a mistake which they repeated when increasing from 7000 to 8000 and once again from 8000 to 8500:
warmane.com/information shows the online counters of all their realms and displays a graph of the last 24 hours. The day they raised the caps the population graph also displayed an increased cap for the previous day.
The population increase from 6000 to 7000 was fully faked (unfortunately I have no screenshots of this and archive.org does not have a copy of the website for that day)

>The population increase from 7000 to 8000 was half faked:
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
>The population increase from 8000 to 8500 was fully faked:
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
However the population increase on Lordaeron does not appear to be a flat increase by 2000, it more likely is an increase by ~25%

regarding the other realms:
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter made by one of the AT devs, this simply goes through the /who list and displays the result
/whoplotter 16 has to be used on ragnaros / deathwing because who requests are throttled to 15 seconds

This will show a flat +1k players increase on DW/rag
to make it work on blackrock type /whoplotter 1 and then open the who window and type something like /who n-"asdfwefwa" (it needs some result for lvl 1-79)

worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first

Thats alot of gear you payed for mate.

got it all myself friend. When xcal used to be empty the same 30 people had sunwell on farm so they carried me

but we're starting progression with pre-t4 gear :v)

I don't want to raid with pickles but I'd be happy to start a new character

>not removing greenskins on vengeance

I mean seriously, look how white he is. That beard just screams alliance

do you like getting carried? get some fucking keybinds

no idea where Pickles went, nucore is literal whos though

I just downloaded the client man. Why are you getting so angry?

>nature's swiftness

Kungen just spoke of a new vanilla server starting tomorrow. Any idea which one it is?

Kronos2

Probably not. We're probably going to try and bumrush t5 as soon as possible.
Tbc isn't like wrath where tiers are totally isolated. You work up through them, you don't just skip to swp.

Are paladins threat still broken?I remember not being able to bust 700 tps even with 500 sp

What should I have taken instead?

do you never come here or something?

Nostalrius 2

Must just be you
I've played with a paladin tank friend since launch and he's never had any issues

We actually did it. A bunch of serb and latin american retards actually did a t4 pug

Thinking about rolling on a vanilla server lads
I'm torn between lock/hunter/rogue/paladin.
I've never healed before so being a holy pally would be a new experience for me. I've never played a rogue or hunter so those would both be new experiences as well.
During vanilla, I got to like level 35 as an afflic lock, but its been so long I don't remember anything about it.
Anyone have any advice?

So why aren't YOU playing on Atlantiss right now, user?

Atlantiss, Alliance
40+ people signed up and levelling, guild is alive, 25mans soon™

>3k not faked pop
>No P2W
>1x rates or 3x with RAF
>Active /wpsg/ guild
>Everything is a guild decision
>No Pickles

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnV-IitE7w4_MBAo0hZLZrccBKhqlpCCtZKsiZCemZw/

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeopPxZE

Roll whatever you want, I value players over classes, but if you can't decide we can discuss that here/discord

Unless you've tried and dislike cata for whatever reason, give it a shot
>tanking is a lot more fun
>healing is more demanding, mana management is again a priority
>almost all of the DPS rotations are gone and now they're priorities with more than 5-6 abilities used normally
>boss mechanics are different, some like it some don't, overall harder than previous expansions

Refer to the spreadsheet for more info

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with your eyes if you keep playing with an aspect ratio like that? Are you asian or some shit?

Is there any decent tbc servers? I keep seeing Vengeance, but half the time people say its buggy shit. I just want to level to 70 do some heroics and play kara.

Its not even the aspect ratio that nags the living shit out of me, ha haven't binded a singel key in a 12 year old game. There's people playing a 12 year old game who are so fucking bad they are not cable of using more keys then 1234. cuck me and fuck me

Hunters is the fastest leveller. If you're not going to have a lot of time, I'd suggest choosing a Hunter. They're useful for Tranq shot too which you get after the first boss in Molten Core. They're fun for World pvp too. Rogues are painful to level, but it's fun shitting on everyone. Paladin is true suffering for levelling. If you can level it to max, then good on you. It's valuable for blessings and its strong heals. Warlock is pretty fun and is needed in large amounts for raids. Competent guilds will stack Warlocks and Mages to take down raid bosses while being pretty undergeared.

Read the fucking thread before asking question asked for the 100th time just in this thread newfag

>I just want to level to 70 do some heroics and play kara.

Don't expect to raid as a rogue.

is trying to get a kara going Friday

anyone know how to get the utorrent urls in OP's post to work? I enter them into the utorrent link thing and it says they are not found.
Also
>best lichking private server?

>utorrent urls
>the utorrent link thing

are you actually going to help me? Because I would like to play.

>being so new at the internet you dont understand torrents

youre too pleb for vanilla family

warmane.com/download
Lordaeron is the most populated and you'll have the most pleasant experience there. It's a WotLK server on Warmane

Assuming you can get past the queue of course. It dies down for NA evenings. Good luck during Euro evenings

How come my Ambushes were critting for 1200 before but now they only ever hit for about 800 max. It's not even higher armor values 'cause I try it on enemies 10 levels lower and I still hit for less. It's as if it's not scaling with attack power anymore.

don't come here for advice. all these neets are going to do is insult you.

because vinjinz is a shit server

I'm playing on Lordaeron. Probably should've mentioned that.

>this lamp

you dont use magic crystals to light your room? fucking climate changers i swear

still the same thing probably happened
some hotfix broke something

I was just trying to call him out. If you're x/x/48 resto druid taking or not taking Nature's Grasp is really based on personal preference.

climate change is about as real as world of warcraft

Any news on this? Hoping it gets worse soon. Maybe it will spread to Pancakes

is pillar men worth joining

is any private server out right now worth playing

the old stand by's

PLEASE post the judi pickrell scatpics, im begging you

what

The servers that were the best last year are still the best.

AND THOSE SERVERS WOULD BE

i didnt ask what the current best was
i asked if theyre worth playing

@everyone on Atlantiss

there's a google form up, a questionnaire about raid times etc

check discord or gmotd for info

you have to decide that for yourself
how far backwards in quality are you willing to go? are there features that to you outweigh that?

god damn it senna i thought you couldn't get more autistic

FLAMINGSHITCOCKSTHENIGGER WWU

Just thought I'd give that new Firestorm server a try.

Everyone talking in Spanish near me, go into Hellfire, Boar aggros me from 50 feet away, can't attack it, says invalid target. Attack it once, suddenly have 100 rage. Dead 5 seconds later.

N O P E L O L

when is l4g released?
i know im being a massive fag for asking but my phone is half broke and it's not loading when i try to scroll through the general.
if you cant stand my faggotry i can look it up when i get home, just bored at work :(

Are we playing on Kronos 2?

I really wish there was even a somewhat acceptable Burning Crusade server to play on.

This shit makes me so fucking sad dude.

some people are

>vinginz

AIDS?

Hellground is great, if you can stand the Poles

I've been out of the loop, so I don't know much about vengeance.

Excalibur could be worse, but it's definitely subpar and a last resort. Its main asset is the large English-speaking population. Hohols have a handle on the language too, but their use is always conditional. Polish is standard

>hohols

kek, I meant Poles. Brain fart

i removed vengence from the realmlist and saved it yet it still is conecting me to the shitty vengence server .

Sheeeit

Is the raid content nerfed (in line with the emulated patch)?

hellground really isn't -great- though. it's mediocre at best.

Can Bigwarlokguy kill himself already?

gonna start playing in a tbc server (excalibur) for the first time in my life

what class should i pick?

which one is the most needed/easiest to get a raiding spot in tbc?