/krog/ - Kronos General

Memefaction excluded from the OP edition

It is located in the Czech Republic and is currently on the AQ launch event. There is currently a Veeky Forums guild on each faction, to join one "/who " and whisper someone.
New pvp server will be launched wednesday but we still don't know what time exactly.

/krog/ guilds:

- Alliance

Info:
kronos-wow.com/

Questions to avoid asking:
>What class should I play?
>Is Nostalrius coming back?
>What is the best class for PvP/PvE?
>Why don't we roll on X server?
>Is Kronos pay2win?
>What class does X guild need?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0

Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg
Grinding Spots: capnbry.net/wow/gspots.php

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1LaFuhaWiy72HtOTz8DvLJN0NALg5Y6cki6mzRgWws/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
youtube.com/watch?v=vX1dPTAQ5_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITS LITERALLY HAPPENING TODAY LADS.
My guess is in 12 hours the server will be up.

Any one know an actual GOOD Quest helper addon not some shit made by a 15 year old faggot who claims it just werks?

First for Kings Honor Friend being the one true Veeky Forums guild.

Hordefags can find their reddit guilds.

current state of k2 guild:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1LaFuhaWiy72HtOTz8DvLJN0NALg5Y6cki6mzRgWws/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Yes yes, everyone reroll on the new server, it will be better, none of the good players will stay on the original. We totally dont just want a normal server pop

xth for nelf sluts

HOW DO WE SNATCH BEFORE KUNGEN?

>not adding - Horde
fucking shill

what you boys rollin on K2?

Their experience is limited to twitch stories of 35 year old washed up shitters.
>le ebin vanilla so hard, you use rend+auto until lvl 60 eggsdee

xth for k2 shitters

YTYWI is disbanding

instructions in link

It's a dead guild

>Nihilum snipe
fucking why you god damn idiots
do you not understand how many retards we'll get spamming our guild looking for invites thinking its kungens guild? fucking holy shit please not this name, itll be funny for like a fucking day

proof?

Literally a guide in the spreadsheet.

We aren't though.

Questie.

Are you high?

I have decided to RP and go undercover as an UD rogue. As part of my mission I will infiltrate Kungens guild. I will relay tactical, logistic. and location data back to the /Krog/ Ally guild.

You will know me by my call sign Dark Whisper.

Dark Whisper over and out.

16 people online earlier

Even if it doesn't get changed by GMs, I doubt people will think Kungen rolled Alliance.

Even if isn't our guild name, we should snipe it. We don't have to use it, we can just have it.

>7 online now

J U S T
U
S
T

Poll for backup guild name inside spreadsheet, get to it.

>not undead

YTYWI standing strong K1 Horde, as always best of luck to the guys starting fresh.

You should change the strats.
Dont do quests, the first ones dont give any loot.
Just roll a strong character (mage) and farm like 5-10 mobs then sell every piece of gear,food and item.

>28 people online

will be 10 by tomorrow

Ally guild are normies. Most have jobs and aren't sperglords and NEETs like horde. That's why we are on at varying times and not 24/7 like horde.

Will literally be dead tomorrow

Have fun with your dead guild lmao

>have free time to play tonight
>not tomorrow
fucking slavs

Are Moonkin a thing in Vanilla WoW?

no.

no

Changed. I'll be staying up all night, but I'll have to leave by 1 PM EST, hopefully the server is up before then.

yeah man you should roll one

So if I won't be able to roll on the new server till late night NA tomorrow, how fucked will the pop be at that time? I don't anticipate too many burgers still being on and hopefully the wave of euro autists are out of the starting zones.

If you're a hybrid, the only thing you can do in PvE is heal.

Expect starting zones to be a nightmare for at least a week solid.

Around the clock? Eh I have a class that's easy to grind with.

How to counter frost mage as a rogue whilst levelling?

youre underestimating how stupid people are

I guess, but you can just ignore the whispers. Word's going to travel quickly that we're not Kungen too.

You dont.
PvP is based on rock paper scissors and mage > rogue.

And warlocks are mushrooms.

crip poison makes things easier..

pick up improved sprint

What objects on kronos block line of sight, just large trees or smaller objects too?

No, Warriors beat Rogues but only if they can find them

We pretty much put it to guild decision about whether to stay/go, I don't think people wanted to just disband before anyone sees how things shake out. If a bulk of the guild truly wanted to set up show there I don't think there'd be a problem.

crippling poison, swiftness potion, sprint

wtf dude

lmao what the fuck

that's pretty much how I feel on a day to day basis

where did you get this pic of me?

Wrong, faggot.

Rogues are scissors, Warriors are rock, and every other class is paper.

Except rock can't find scissors, because scissors are invisible.

Are we in the wrong or is it just that time between yuropoors sleeping and americunts getting off work?

So scissors beat paper and avoid rock and that is called balance.

The last few threads were accelerated by some pretty rampant shitposting, I think most people just got tired of it.

EVERYONE BEATS PAPER

Paladins are better against rogues than warriors are
>get opened up on
>pop bubble if it looks like he's gonna stun lock you to death
>if not use 3s hammer of justice stun and get 2 flashes of light off
>consecrate if he restealths

Shockadins can beat rogues

>Undercover 'spy' posts his plan on a public forum

Good work asshole. baka.

guys i think i'm going to play an alliance warlock

Who's making the horde guild?

Are you really saying warriors are bad in vanilla pvp?

Really?

how new.ru

I know warlocks are baller in vanilla but are they good in early vanilla like MC tier?

>use 3s hammer of justice stun
don't you get like a 5 second one?

Do hpriests have any kind of survivability whatsoever in pvp?

Pretty new. It was a serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX1dPTAQ5_U

dwarf or night elf hunter?

dwarf for dat animation, and guns are cooler than bows, imo, also stoneform for all the undead rogues

nelf for shadowmeld, that's the only thing im looking at

1v1 Warriors lack mobility against most ranged classes. Not to say a warrior can't beat ranged it is just somewhat difficult

this video will never not make me laugh

>pop bubble
>rogue vanishes
>now you're fucked because you don't have bubble

Anyone know what big guilds from Nost will be rolling on K2?

>vanish
>not just walk away 3 feet and restealth because paladins have no way to keep you in a fight

literally stop you fucking retards. no one is rerolling on the new server you dense shits. stop flooding the board with k2 shit and fucking spreadsheets...really a fucking spreadsheet for your guild that will be dead in 2 weeks and you all act like what classes you all have matter like you were going to raid or some shit. just fucking stop. its not fucking happening you are all deluded,

Now you know there's a rogue nearby and he no longer has the element of surprise. You can drop down consecrate

Report # 0001
26 April 2016

Target:Thomas Bengtsson
Alias: Kungen
Code Name: Ahmed
Current Affiliation:Unknown
Known Affiliation: Nihilum,

Target infiltration date: 27 April 2016

Message is as follows

My former membership in the guild Nightmares Asylum on Smolderthorn as allowed me to contact the target, code name Ahmed in the past. I will use this to gain access to his inner circle. Gaining his trust I will relay information to so they may use it against Ahmed's guild.

Ahmed is a known account sharer and will ask to use my rogue, at which time I will ask to use his Shaman or Warrior. I will then delete his characters and post a video to Veeky Forums.

Nothing follows

Dark Whisper out

>this desperate

lol

>code name: ahmed
keke

Solid Copy, D.W.

You tagged me in one of those for some reason. We weren't even talking about the k2 ally guild. And I agree fuck rerolling. People that doing it are dumb.

saved
>mfw

>p-please don't leave

>wanna roll on k2
>the general's guild is going to be ally
>gonna bitch about memes even though they're the general's guild
>can't decide if I wanna roll a warrior, or just level a druid first to max to help out other classes later.

>no longer has the element of surprise.

okay but that doesn't help you other than letting you know that you're going to get fucked eventually. knowing that a rogue is going to fuck isn't going to help you.

>tune in american kronos stream
>they talk about burgers
ebin

stop me familia STOP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Play it and leave this general and the servers. We need fewer players.

D
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>flexible plans available
wat

How are you going to get fucked? You have time to drop down a judgment and a holy shock before you have to heal. If youre well geared that's 1.5 to 2K damage non crit.

So the rogue is halfway dead next time he tries to open on you. If he stealths to bandage you can just mount away.

Aren't you a spy? Why are you giving yourself objectives?

Anyone who leveled mage have any tips? aoe farming, ganking, avoiding ganking, etc.