Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Scheduled maintenance will last from April 26th, 01:00 EDT to April 27th, 01:00 EDT.

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Former main Server, transfer happened and now everyone is in Fedimian, maybe some /tosg/ anons are still there)
Fedimian (Patrician Server)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/uz7hexa65t/
youtube.com/watch?v=6UmEch1eRXo
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222178.1a213a435561.162133455a659aa5.11253544.21354151617195
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Blessing is the best skill in the game.

PvP > PvE

i wanna fuck gesti

>1fps

2 fps

Pardoner is the cutest.

Just the cutest

>I put in the Deprotected Zone for the slashing attribute to make any useless sworddies I party with a bit less useless. I've tried searching for the how much maxed Sacrament effects Last Rites but I wasn't able to find any concrete data. Is there really a large difference between 5 Sacrament and 10 Sacrament?

Can we have a Klaidopedo meet up for when the servers come back up?

Pretty please?

Soon I can look at all the cute boys!

>arena
>playable FPS

>world boss
>literally 2 FPS

LOL

>sacrament doesn't even scale well with Last Rites
I assume you're a Chaplain with a low Sacrament level, can you please tell me the +holy property attack amount you get with Last Rites alone?

I need it to know for reasons.

me with the cellphone

One day i'll meet a wizard that uses lethargy and become his submissive pet

I havent tested it but im sure that it has to be you with a sword to proc your attributed deprotect.

>arena

Me with no pantsu

Totally

I do hope that the pvp shit comes soon, the gvg was really fun even if it was lagging out the ass.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/uz7hexa65t/
Help me improve this build for maximum shekels and memeing.

How much talt do you have?

>thinks there are still people there who haven't transferred
user...

me with the glasses

>PVP
>In an MMO
>In a poorly optimized MMO

I love playing "Who is the server going to favor today?" gambling games.

Yes?

how good/bad is shoggoth? like damagewise, and doe she die easily? because the recast time being 240 seconds is no joke.

Last Rites does the same damage as your Sacrament.

>He plays as a girl character

Well okay, if you insist.

Die

Can I join in? No making fun of my monk pls.

Last rights is a mirror of sacrement. So having maxed sac compared to 5 points is an added 30 damage (x2) to each line (holy attribute too so those undead and devils are taking bonus damage there).

>those steam reviews
this game is more p2w than archeage

BIBLE HIGH

That's nasty.

Yes, you need a sword to start the stacking effect of weakened defense, at the 10th tick the status turns into a "no armour" debuff that lasts 10 seconds.

It's hard to accomplish in parties because it resets either because you missed the tick timer or it resets because a sword wasn't used.

How do Druid monster skills actually work? Do monster skills have cooldowns on them like players? Do you benefit from your buffs? Are their attacks all considered skills or basic attacks? Does anybody in this general even play Druid?

What does Null look like?

>there are people out there playing with the japanese voices
why

Why are the cat posters always the most retarded people on every thread?

>Class """""""""""""""""balance"""""""""""""""""
>bots everywhere
>12-24 hour maintenances
>10 fps in towns
>1 (one) fps on world bosses
>GvG is just a screenshot
>HELLO COMMANDER, IN LIGHT OF THE RECENT EXTRATERRESTRIAL INCURSION
>world boss spawns are not randomized, therefore are controlled by one NEET party and you can't simply kill them because they're not in a guild
>Ah yes that will be $20 per month please

>not playing as a girl character

Explain yourself!

I'm not a faggot

>he rathers the gook voices

At least the engrish from nips is cuter and legible

Here's my question:

Is it worth using a sword like the mageblade just to get that benefit?

because they're not dogposters

Frrrrreezing sphere !

And?

>they will never fix the FPS issues
>even if they magically do, they will never enable PK in world boss maps to fuck over the autistic campers

Why even live It's not like I will quit anyway

You can throw one on the switch function and thwack the monster when it hits 10 stacks to proc it. But mageblade itself is weak compared to other weapons higher level than it.

Tell me how

Yes, it is, or even Catacombs Blade if you can afford one, also invest into the Deprotected Zone attributes to make it last longer and you get enough time to get the broken armor effect.

It's time, post your characters classes

Sword > Pelt > Hop > Hop > Corsair > Corsair
Arch > Arch > Arch > Sap > Sap > Falc > Cannon

Can't someone link the discord timers here

> what are GVG

Do you actually even play this game

So here's a quick question: Is it worth to pump the added deprotected zone reduction to 50?

Wiz3->Thaum
Wiz-> Pyro -> Link 2 -> Pyro 2
Cleric 3 -> Priest 2 -> Druid
Archer -> Ranger -> Archer 2
Cleric 2 -> Bokor 2

>you can't simply kill them because they're not in a guild

>JUST GVG THEM

wiz3ele3 the most fun
cryo kino thauma the most regrettable
priest 2 diev 2 paladin 2 the most useless

Do you honestly think these autistic campers are in a guild?
And they will also obviously implement the neutral guild bullshit so it will be even more impossible than before.
Funny how we can't PK because people don't like competition but thanks to that we end up with an even more unfair type of competition that rewards autists.

PKing is different from GvG
Do you even play mmos?

What class are you?

Thats up to you and your wallet. Its not a priority but it doesnt hurt i guess? Armor is an integer and all so thats not quite that useful but it doesnt cause any detriment to my knowledge. Just might be a little painful to your money and funds

GvG is guild vs guild

What are you on about

Deprotected zone also counts as a debuff for Incineration doesn't it? I guess it's worth 1 point just for a longer incineration.

I see, thanks.

So more about that, how does armor work in this game then?

How do you like Freezing Sphere?

>wizard friend casts lethargy on boss
>youtube.com/watch?v=6UmEch1eRXo
What class am I?

With cleric and priest you can put 4 debuffs, 2 from Depro Zone, 1 from Monstrance and 1 from Exorcise.

>the voice of a 3 year old with down syndrome
>cuter
explain

>you cant declare on enemy guilds just because you want to kill them

Literally what the fuck am I reading

Pls respond.

How many points should I put into Aukuras?
Some user mentioned that the debuff it applies on enemies is actually pretty decent, is that true?

I'm going to make a highlander 3 and no one can stop me!

Good build?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222178.1a213a435561.162133455a659aa5.11253544.21354151617195

You will never join a guild because you're too stubborn to join the discord
No one's making a Klaipeda guild

I did it and it only made me have at least 2 Deprotected Zones at the same time, only if you got money, otherwise not so much of a must.

Yes, Cure, Deprotected Zone, Monstrance and Exorcise counts, but don't take Exorcise is a terrible skill.

You can't declare war on people without guilds you mongoloid, stop posting already you sub human monkey.
>Literally what the fuck am I reading
You can't even read, who are you fooling?

lolipan will save us!

What the fuck are you reading, what the fuck am I reading?
You responded to a guy complaining about being unable to simply PK the boss camping career autists (because they're not in a guild, therefore no GvG) by saying to just GvG them.

Literally what the fuck are you on about, man

If you don't plan on taking Zaibas since you're support and is only taking Kriv 1c, then just put 5 points in it.

I will make a SA guild, who is with me

>discord

A SA guild in Klaipeda, or a guild in LA server?

If the former, I'm in.

Serious question, I'm a BR and I'm wondering why would you want to play in LA server? Do you like playing with other BRs? Or is it just because of the latency?

I'm taking 2 circles of Krivis on my way to Druid, I am an INT build.
I'm asking both because of the benefits of using the skill myself, and because that user also talked about selling Aukuras scrolls for Earth Tower.

I don't even know man, maybe I was just rused all around.

Highlander 3 is viable if you plan on going Fencer, Sword3/Shinobi or 2h-Doppelsoedner.

>Cure 1

Why do people do this to themselves? Cure deals decent damage, even more so when every hit it does triggers Blessing.

Why not today

LA server

I said the former. I'm not touching that BR infested server. I'll stay on Klai.

does anyone know how much maga spear recipes go for on klaipeda?

>reading the past 2-3 threads
I'm not sure if you guys are all mememasters or just plain retarded.

What's wrong with Klaipeda? I genuinely don't know.

>tfw there will never be a tosg guild
>it's either discord fags, normie fags or redditors posting their guild in tosg
JUST

No, it doesn't, Last Rites does more.

lol

We are retarded mememasters.

I spawned a lv277 monster at lv90 dungeon

was i naughty /tosg/

If those are not /tosg/ guilds then what WOULD be a /tosg/ guild?

So are we going to have another thread where retards get destroyed and exposed and their only response is going to be "D-d-d-d-don't g-g-g-et TRIGGERED! Y-you can l-leave n-now."