youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_k6pVcydY
youtube.com/watch?v=StAUMNx73lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xD!

Ah Kosm

Evangelist cosplay build.

Yes/no

did they patch the tree jump glitch on firelink shrine?

Please respond. :(

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE

reminder that you will never

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

be this good at dark souls

We welcome you back to your regular scheduled shitposting

Leonhard set, Bow/Crossbow, Stealth ring setup. Is it viable in pvp?

Yes.

Yes.

No.

I just love the Undead legion chest so much.
It's hard to find any other chest comparable.

So according to Ludleth it's been a long time since the betrayal and Untended Graves happened

So does that mean that even if the first flame goes out, some cunt can just up and restart it anyway? That's what Ludleth implies he did

HE HEEE

STAY OUT OF MY SWAMP!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_k6pVcydY

Platform? I'll fight you

Can you imagine how cancerous a show would be about the most popular boards personified?

your mum's is a start

hold up what the fuck does he say?
ive never heard of this dialogue, nor have i gotten it

does ANYONE know how to get the pendant
cant find shit on it
dont say its fake, i have the official guide and its in there

>Skybox in Archdragon Peak won't load
>Restarted the game, died, warped in and out
>Still isn't there

HELP

Anyone have any experience with cheating in any of the covenant items? I ain't farming these fucking ears, just want to know if anyone here has ran into any issues.

I see the SL120 meta is doing well.

Leonhard and Gotthard have better chests frankly

>Get excited for trying out a Bow/Crossbow playthrough in DaS3 now that they have rolling attacks and special weapon arts
>Can only carry 99 of a type of arrow.

BUT WHY

How are the WAs for Bows and Crossbows anyway? I've literally never seen anyone use tackle, does it even do damage?

In comparison with the other weapons, where do you guys think the Battleaxe and Brigand Axe should place? Or any of the axes, for that matter. I hardly ever see them used.

Get invaded, let them face the True Dark Lord.

I'll do my best to make Enisle-senpai proud!

ya i dont know how the fuck darkmoon is supposed to work wel

And better hats.

Talk to him after picking up the dead Firekeeper Irina's eyes user

IDEA FOR GRAVELORD DLC COVENANT:

>Eye of Death/Ashen Eye Orb
>Invade a world controlling an enemy in their world, that enemy becomes a black phantom version while your controlling it, either it becomes red or it get's glowing red/blue eyes

>Instead of using eyes of death and everyone other than you having fun like DaS1, Gravelords BECOME the black phantom enemies in the worlds

>If you kill the host, you are rewarded with all the gear on that enemies loot table, and the enemy STAYS AS A BLACK PHANTOM EVEN AFTER YOU LEAVE
>The host must kill the black phantom enemy after that to undo it
>Multiple gravelords invade a world using dried fingers and we have fight clubs of Black Knights vs Tree Lance Hollows and shit.
>Fight clubs of carthus dash skeletons

It's probably client side, I'll try invading though and see if it's there when I do that

Why doesn't my online work what the heck. Trying to play Dark Souls online and the tips and thingys don't show up!! Did I do something wrong?

Do rapiers (other than Estoc, wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing with the armor set I want to use) do well in the late game area?

So Im about to do a pyro build, what melee should I have as backup, dex, str, or quality?

>invaded in cathedral while farming the knights
>kill everything in front of the boss fog and wait
>after 15 minutes he still hasnt shown up
>get urge to shit
>use a white branch and sit near a wall
>come back
>still alive, cant quit to menu so invader is still here
>walk back to the chapel bonfire, hes not there either
>wait another 10 minutes then altf4 to continue farming
like how do you last that long without crystalling out

Short bow weapon art is great for bleed or poison. Does shit damage but you can fire quite fast.

Longbow has more powerful shots as weapon art.

Never used the crossbow, but if you can do the tackle offhand, it might be really useful as an unexpected attack.

I tried to fit it into a webm, but couldn't make it readable because of how long it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=StAUMNx73lw

This shit is why I'm honestly wondering why I bother putting down so many hours into the game in it's current state. I kill two phantoms. One phantom gets summoned in literally one minute later, and the next half a minute after that. With the iframes on rolls and how easy it is to play keep-away games, it's so difficult to kill the host before he summons people back in again.

I'm salty, and I know. It just gets tiresome, y'know.

Gotthard and Leonhard's hats would be perfect if not for the fact that they come with a hood and mask respectively

Gotthard's hood makes you look like a fuckin goon

They're all R1 machines except the Irithyll Rapier, go nuts.

The Thrall Axe has quickstep which is really good, but I'm not sure if it has enough DPS to justify moving it up.

I'm insulted the Chaos Blade is in 'needs skill to use' tier however.

That would never happen. Old covenant I could see, though. And when you get counter-invaded, you can now hide and never be found.

>by giving Orbeck those scrolls, and learning from him you actually make him feel like a real magical scholar
>but you only ever learn of his gratitude when you buy all his spells, killing him
MIYAZAKI

twitch tv/iskys

this guy is p good, but wtf is he? nigger facial structure but white skin? black man lips? im confundled.

You can fire crossbows onehanded, so the usefulness of their unexpected attack consists almost entirely in explosive bolts out of nowhere

Fixing this would be easy.

Add in a talisman that prevents summoning, just like the one that prevents estus. Make it last 2-3 minutes.

I'm thinking early game Rapier, late game Ricard's. Mirrah set for armor.

>Maggot-Man projectiles are identical to Kilmt's Saint Spear.
What does it mean? What's the story behind Klimt and his daughter?

Anyone fight clubbing on xbone?

Waiting for "Spear" bro in front of the Pontiff door

Are explosive bolts the most powerful?

fuck off niggerface cracker

>controlling an enemy
>using new movesets
FROM would never put this much effort into a covenant and its a stupid fucking idea all around.

man if you didn't explore the game with a torch you missed out

comfy as fuck

>SL25 +2 NO SENTINEL SUMMON
>SL15 +0 NO SENTINEL SUMMON
>NOT EVEN A FAILED MESSAGE
>NOTHING
>FUCKING
>NOTHING

WOOOOOOW IT WORKS PERFECTLY!!

Or preferably, just make it so you can't summon in the same people until you've rested at a bonfire.

Yes, but you have to do Greirat's quest right to be able to buy them

More than enough to kill anyone that moves

about half way through my pyro run, using champ gundyrs wep, does really good amount of dmg both pvp and pve, so i'd go with that

How do you get the mixed phantom colors? Do use Red Orb while under a different covenant?

>Looks fine host's world
>Still fucked up in mine

Why

someone has to know :'(

Level? If you do dex you'll also get cast speed. If you use a rapier or something you can just meme on kids who try and rush you while you cast.

I would imagine that of all the katanas, Chaos Blade would be up there simply due to the fact that it damages yourself. It along with the Black Blade are small and don't have the reach of the Washing pole, and trading with them is relatively hard in comparison to other weapons.

Though, I can see that they probably fit more into the A tier skill tree.

I might move Thrall Axe up to the S-tier skill row but it'll remain there for viability.

stop shilling this shit fucking channel

>inb4 its the same guy who was shilling last time and he says "lel u couldnt beat him" owtte

Aye I've always wanted something like that.

Someone should look into this and do a writeup in a format that would be easy to read, say for a youtube video on lore.

haha

precisely

Klimt is actually one of the three Archdeacons of Aldrich iirc. Check the covenant symbol for Rosaria's Fingers and one of the Archdeacon items to see. From what I gather Klimt was a Saint who gave up his faith to Aldrich or something else to watch over Rosaria, and from what we can infer from that one man-grub he was transformed like Heysel eventually is.

bait them with the enviroment. use npcs to lower them and then run in out of nowhere and finish them when they're out of their comfort zone, once you get used to the phantoms, it's pretty fun killing them, nothing to bitch about, just learn the ways.

Blue Phantoms are actually NPC invaders. Thanks for falling for Miyakami's ruse.

>Post this 3 days ago

>Seeing people now memeing it up

>It'll get nerfed or something soon because reasons

Shouldn't have fucking said anything

"shilling"

>calling him racial slurs

okayden.

is weapon level +8 too high or just right for SL 70 PvP?

Build? Gonna do that for my evangelist cosplay.

were onto you bud, just fuck off

Does that link better than 2h, or is it just for surprise factor?

>Klimt is actually one of the three Archdeacons of Aldrich iirc.
Oh okay.
> from what we can infer from that one man-grub he was transformed like Heysel eventually is.
Fair enough. Seems simple.

>even though it's been god knows how long since Gwyn died, that one Black Knight is still going on, murdering demons in the lake
Keep on keeping it on, dude
Also of all the demons they could let us fight again, why did they bring back those statue fucks?

Luck. Hence the "hollow" part.

he's alpha as fuck

Anyone have links for the Demons souls/ Dark souls 1 art books? Checked the pastebin but they dont seem to be present there.

I'm getting invasions, and summons at level 59 +10. The arms race is real, I just skipped to the end of it.

The small bit of damage the Chaos Blade gives you does not make it harder to use at all for any player keeping track of their health, it's very minimal unless you're constantly hitting 100% physical shields or whiffing hits. CB also isn't as short as the Black Blade at all, and with a 40 DEX fully upgraded Chaos Blade you're more then capable of making decent trades even from just spamming R1 against anything save a great weapon or Dark Sword.

Also do you know the justification for Smough's Hammer being so high-tier? I haven't seen anyone use it yet in a way that makes me think it's better than any other Great Hammer.

It's in the guide as a troll.

why would they lock a covenant behind two of the most annoying enemies in the game?

Haven't you seen DaS1 Debug mode? People can play as Artorias. I think a DaS2 player can be an Evangelist.

Whats the best build to do Big American Damage with?

Thats real fucking specific, thanks user.

It doesn't even drop anything either.

You're not so special because japs already use it

Where do you get that gesture where you spread your arms and lean forward? It's like a lamer version of Well, What is it! but I desire to acquire.

more people at +10.

Anyone fiddling around with dark miracles in PvP?
I'm currently trying Lifehunt Scythe and Dorhys' Gnawing but they seem pretty bad.

fuck you, why is lothric blade at the fucking bottom? its basically the balder sword and its r2 neigh unstoppable

Welcome, you get it after freeing Cornyx the Pyromancer in Firelink.

get a bow and pull one at a time. they arnt hard at all

>they seem pretty bad
yup.