user...SoloQ is dead...

Blue Ezreal's still kinda useful

f tp

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

>diamond 3
>going pro
uh... are you being held back by shit teams and kept down by dynamic queue by any chance?

>All of the premier early game cancer is getting gutted
>Massive XP boosts, level 6 by 5:30 or even earlier
>No more being forced to start blue side since base XP was nerfed

If it wasn't for the retarded buff timers change 6.9 would be one of the best patches for junglers in a long time

Ezreal is always bad
>hurr i pok with q lol cant catch me!
Meanwhile, your team can just ignore him and push because your ad carry actually does damage and can destroy structures unlike Ezrealle.

>Azir_left_nasus_to_babysit.jpg

I want to put Lulu in my oven, bake her to a golden brown, cut her up, and make lulu chops

Were you able to make it to that rank maining support, or did you need to play more influential roles in Silver/Gold to climb?

Eww what if you get like rabies or magic faerie tapeworms or something? You don't know where she's been.

I'm going to Japan next week
I will have super high speed internet and could literally stream at 4k while seeding at 2mb/s
Should I try to become a super famous japanese LoL streamer with my vast Silver II knowledge starting from Season 1?

I was thinking something like
>supportnasus.jpg

I love Sona so much.

All waifus are nice though. I hope you love your waifu as much as I love mine!

xth for Cute Vi

its kind of cool, i like it

Xth for Loena

sure

>mfw one of my ranked games last season I won because they had Nasus support

Yes, this IS best and qtiest waifu(s) edition.

Small shoutout to Imthem getting cucked by Ashe

>vast
>silver 2 knowledge

Pick 1

i just realized

i have to kill everyone and everything myself to win more often

took me a long time and i thought it was about everyone carrying their own package to a point, boy was is wrong

LOOKS LIKE WE HAD A HUUUUUUGE NIGHT FOLKS.
TO CELEBRATE I HOPE YOU ALL WIN 3 SERIES TONIGHT!

How about I put my foot in your ass, dip you in ice and make you a punksicle

how would that work?
your foot would get frozen too

Can I just put my foot in lulu's ass?

how long til i can earn awards again after being muted

I pick both, I'm just missing the motorical skill to get any better.
I refused to use smartcast for almost 6 fucking years.

smartcast is shit

>Be Lucian
>Have you reveal spoiled weeks before release
>People panic about you crying OUTRAGE!
>"Hype" dies
>Finally release with some login music
>Hardly any art
>Barely any fans
>Community doesn't really care just a "Oh that guy who was leaked, eh"
>Get some QoL and buffs
>Finally get some fanart even if it is just black jokes and gay shipping with your wifes' killer
>Doesn't matter becasue Jinx arrives on PBE and completely overshadows you
>She gets an awesome video
>Immediate fanart
>A large fanbase before she's even released to everyone

In a way I'm glad ol' Lucy became Funsucker, destroyer of botlane SoloQ while Jinx is just an after thought.

I want Leona to bludgeon and stab me, then using her solari powers melt me, all while she savours my crying and screaming

Lulu keeps me 「Hot And Bothered」

>smartcast is shit

UHHH
LOLBABS??

It works for me, I climed up 3 division in just a week playing with smartcast.

When you stop being toxic and make meaningful improvements to your behaviour you disgusting subhuman troll scum.

Do you think she'd let me cum in her panties?

I want to cuddle with Lulu while she's baking cupcakes.

Jinx has a 10% playrate with a 51% winrate that's not an afterthought.

>cuddling WHILE baking

Holy fuck user give the poor girl a rest for once.

yeah sorry i lashed out on this retarded guy that refused to play the game
enjoy being silver the rest of your life

Tell your ADCs to take Fervor of Battle and not Warlord's, for starter

post fiddlesticks

I sure am glad they nerfed Tank Ekko from a 58% winrate to a 55% winrate.

Oh alright

I want to put Lulu through a meat grinder, form some of the resulting meat into meatballs, and use the rest to mix with spaghetti sauce, broccoli, and garlic to make a sauce for some spaghetti. Then sprinkle bits of ground up (like pepper) Pix onto it and serve it to the other league champions.

Kill yourself.

>recently start playing again
>silver 2
>queue times used to be 2-3 min in diamond
>get this

Lulu is a garbage champion only played by pedophiles and trannies.

>kicking skinshitter butt
>adc says "lag"
>two minutes later dcs and never comes back

EUNE was a mistake.

>enjoy being silver the rest of your life
Oh my fucking god you fucking toxic asshole. That's it. Enjoy your Lyte Smyte you fucking negative bully. Get out of the League of Legends community and never come back.

>Riven is still good
I mean I hate Riven too but compared with the rest of the common toplane picks she's tame.

>all he needs is a base nerf and a ratio buff what could go wrong?

find yourself a friendly support to queue with and get the instant queue

considering how he has zero hard cc and isn't TOTALLY braindead I'm okay with that shift

Personally I'd prefer it if they pushed him farther in the direction of an AP Melee Carry (or I guess those are called "Skirmishers" now) rather than have him be a Bruiser or an Assassin.

>zero hard cc
?

there's nothing good in this bracket

Why are my twitch streams I try to watch just buffering forever? How do fix?

>3/7 placements
>5 game losing streak
>every lost game, go 0/X in kills
>place into bronze 1
>just lost my first bronze game as well, also with a negative KDA
>am getting WORSE despite devoting lots of time to getting better
>can't see my own mistakes rewatching replays, past matches aren't doing anything to inform my play in my current matches
>already have played 200 matches of this stupid game and haven't improved

pushing a champion to buy damage to stay effective will always result in shitty players losing games with the champion since they crutched so hard on the tank build

*zero reliable hard cc

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

anything is good in silver

>bronze
>can't see my own mistakes rewatching replays, past matches aren't doing anything to inform my play in my current matches

Go

And stay go.

Brutal

>>already have played 200 matches
>>can't see my own mistakes

uh oh

Yeah user, I know I'm bad, you don't have to rub it in like that.

What the hell does janny consider quality posts when you see detailed game posts removed, but not the daily Lulu spam.

It's almost like our evening janny is a /lolg/enner. Maybe we should say his name out loud for the powers that be, whoever they may be to quell his faggotry down. How does that sound?

Just play more and find a role/champion that suits you just right then play that a lot that's what most people do.

Try them all until you go can finally figure a champion out then just play that until you get a much better feel for the game then branch out a bit

Jungle is pretty ez, you can't lose your lane but you can get invaded, ganking isn't hard to do you just kinda walk behind people. Pick shit that can carry like kindred nidalee gragas etc who can just jump in and destroy people instantly

won't everyone playing just be Korean smurfs anyways

ARE YOU THE GUY WHO POSTED HIS REPLAY YESTERDAY?

I timed out a shit storm for you but you might not have noticed

please confirm whether or not it was you

>not wanting the janitor to be an active member of the community

user that's literally the point of janitors. They're not supposed to be this alien force that cleanses the thread of whatever (you) find distateful

How is Gragas built nowadays? Amumu style, runic into full tank?

Should I farm or gank more with him?

to be fair there's so much waifu shit posted in lolg I doubt the janitor can really tell the difference at this point.

It's going to be even lower since they're jacking up Sunfire's price as well as lowering BC's meaning bruisers actually reach their powerspikes at a decent rate so they can fight tanks.

Completely Diana's fault.

Don't you mean with, shitposter-user?

Outskilled.

who fucking cares, this general has been shit for years to a point where people dont even know how to play the game

and i mean they dont know that they have to rightclick to move

*for

because she has cancer.

Until Riven gets a patch note like this, she will always be cancer.

>Taric
NEW: Passive - Gemcraft
NEW: After casting a spell, Taric gains a buff that deals 30% of his total Armor as bonus Magic Damage his next auto attack
Passive empowered attacks reduce the cooldown of all abilities by 2 seconds
Imbue
Cooldown reduction on auto attacks removed (moved to passive)
Base cooldown lowered to 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 (from from 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16)
AP ratio lowered to 0.3 (from 0.6)
Now scales with 5% of Taric's Bonus Health
Shatter
Base damages reduced to 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+30% total Armor) (+0 Ability Power) (from 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 / 210 (+20% total Armor) (+0.6 Ability Power))
Armor reduction now scales with 10% of Taric's total Armor
Dazzle
Ability Power ratio lowered to 0.2 / 0.4 Ability Power (from 0.4 / 0.8 Ability Power)
Cooldown increased to 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds (from 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds)
Radiance
Ability Power ratio lowered to 0.5 Ability Power (from 0.7 Ability Power)
Cooldown increased to 75 seconds (from 60)

>Evelynn
Hate Spike missile speed increased
Shadow Walk now applies a 3 second 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% slow instead of a stun
Malice and Spite
Passive heal reduced to 150 / 225 / 300 form 350 / 500 / 650
Attack speed bonus reduced to 25 / 50 / 75% from 50 / 75 / 100%

In.

Yup! She's there to support!

i just ended with 113 cs in a 37 minute game as talon... i never play mid but still.... help me lolg is there a secret to good cs?

Is there a harder champion to explain or sell to a new player than Singed? Every other champion has something cool or attractive in their design.

Taking draw requests

Xth for dude Vlad lmao

he has a cool voice.

>tfw a 2x2 cube is still hard for you

I already found champs I really liked, and I've dominated with them in normals. I've had more than one S+ zero death games on Vel'Koz, Jax, Morde, LB, and a 0/0/X +50% KP game on Janna, but then whenever I play ranked I get destroyed on champions I feel extremely comfortable on and main.

I've gotten perfect CS in custom games, and then can't CS for shit in actual games. I place all my wards down and have great vision around my lane, and then get ganked and die anyway because I can't manage the minimap and lane at the same time. I fall behind in XP and CS once laning ends even in games where O get kills in lane and am up for the first ten minutes, and I literally can't tell what's going on in team fights, the game not being visually clear enough and I just seem to spontaneously die.

poppy swinging her hammer to wave to a friend

Kindred contemplating suicide.

Look around the map for good opportunities to farm, always look for something to do

Draw Malzahar with a voidling climbing on his head cutely

I want to slaughter void spawn with Leona!