Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #702

Satisfaction Guaranteed Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html?view=AA022061
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bN1OXYKrNMI6ryXZXmRn-HaRGxSK9b6HdUA4Uy6JWk0/edit#gid=744831080
steamcommunity.com/id/icyblade00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kind an absolute cutest!

>yfw it auto-sages

>ryoko post here agreeing

and that personality is...?

Not that kind.

Hi, I just want to say that I like everyone here. Event you're a big bully or big shitposter or waifu traitor - I will always like you! We should be friends forever!

delicate

If you mean you want it to count as vaginal then you can do it with simple .lst editing. If you want to move the dick to slide in her other hole then you have to edit it's position in that animation file for each of the 140 frames(it's actually around 120 but it's no big difference)
I'm just working with the skillset I have for now. I had to add some functions to the SB3Utility script to bulk adjust the frames because the adjustment is universal mostly. I wouldn't be able to make a new animation or heavily edit an old one.

Can we start the thread off with hugs?

>implying there's any better kind

I mean moving the dick to slide in the other hole

I know how to change the .lst file to make it "count" as vaginal but I'd still like to have the real animation do that as well.

This one is better 178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html?view=AA022061

>worst kind girl
>literally any kind will be better

I assume you open the animation's .xa, find the "dick bone" and rotate it a little(all the frames) so that it slides wherever you want. I tried fixing the licking while standing position (if you play as a tall male then medium-height girls lick air) by scaling the dick a little but It didn't work for some reason so I went to other position. You can try comparing one of the anal->vag switched positions in MCP to their anal version to see what exactly they changed aside from .lst
some stuff about animations(namely how to find what you want) is explained in Lesbianon's google doc docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bN1OXYKrNMI6ryXZXmRn-HaRGxSK9b6HdUA4Uy6JWk0/edit#gid=744831080

>dick bone

Why is she crying?

having your hymen torn really hurts

sponge cheating on his waifu yet again

That's not sponge.

>sponge is the only one with a blonde pc

>a broken slice of pie

I think it looks like kid superman with a big boody.

>Duck's steam account
steamcommunity.com/id/icyblade00

>japanese goblin
that more likely belongs to a different poster

Since when posting nsfw stuff was allowed on steam?

>gurofag

>euphoria screenshots everywhere

duck confirmed worst piece of shit here.

Why is he in steam group when he wants it to die so badly? Dont tell me hes pulling a keyfag

>Euphoria

>235 friends
>I have 4

>scat

euphoria is tame as fuck you pansies

>this fucking degenerate
don't reply to me you sick fuck.

Oh, I'm sure you're a connoisseur of shit.

You're the pansy around here pal.

Yo you're real hard bro, you're a real big guy.

don't knock it til you try it
says the man who can't even handle a little brown

That's a weird way to hug a person.

Yeah well, you smell bad. How's that for handlin' things.

I'm not talking about euphoria, I'm talking about the fetish. Euphoria uses guro for the shock value which degenerates like you don't experience. While you were supposed to be disgusted by it you instead got a boner.

You got em good suzu.

that's what happens when a man doesn't shower on his day off of work

Does anyone have some Milf or Christmas cake builds?

so the whole thing went completely over your head, eh?

Go for strength. Dexterity is shit.

You mean cards? You should look in the character database, linked in the op, for anything that catches your fancy.

No dex a shit, agi all the way.

Thanks!

don't listen to strength will only get you hit

>implying Luck builds aren't the most op builds of all

This. I seen milfs crit hit dicks for 70k.

>not investing in int and wis
nuking everything from afar before it has any chance to retaliate is practically broken

Sure.

God this general is horrible

th-thanks... you too

Is it time to play a better game?

You ruined the fun.

So, are we going to get this soon?

>it can't hit me
>it can't dodge me
>exploitable weak spots
>I'm scheming
the fight was over before it even started

Make this general great again user.

>tfw eivil gets decreased movement speed when attempting to kill
Buff when?

no, not after the previous thread

drink some movement speed potions and use a movement speed enchantment on your boots to counteract the debuff

>they don't know the exploit

which one?

Could use more 'milf' in these threads.
Can we post old?

why did you leave steam group again?

Waifus where?

Because I died.

Over there.

Define "soon."

Does anyone actually prefer this style of graphics over the "technically better" style of CM3D2 and Illusion's new game (sex/cross sphere)?

Like, the shading, lighting, texture resolution, and other technical details are better in the other games, but AA2's style is just subjectively preferable to me, I'm wondering if you guys feel the same way

I think this has implications for AA3 because they might change the art style. For example, their two anime-style games since AA2 came out, which were Harem Mate and the aforementioned upcoming Sex/Cross Sphere, have simply unappealing graphics

I wonder if this discussion has come up on the Japanese side (2ch/futaba) and if Illusion is even aware of this school of thought. It seems KISS interacts with their community a lot more, they do a lot of blogposts and stream on niconico occasionally where they comment on screenshots of other people's modded games

What the fuck?

>What the duck?
ftfy

>tfw your waifu wants to 3p with your self-insert and r63

i can fancy cross sphere's design, harem mate was pretty miss for me though

10/10, what mods? specifically hair style and color, and eye style/color, and is that a titty mod? I've been away from the game for too long

CM3D2 suffers from the samefaces syndrome a lot. And the shadows and models there are PS2-tier.
Secross looks good actually(Harem mate is garbage though) if you don't consider that the girls themselves are ugly but that's always the case with Illusion. I don't like their hair models in motion though. The movements are very jerky with them if that makes sense. I like hair shading both there and in cm3d2 but it might be fixed(i.e. a single texture) unlike multiple sliders for cm3d2. Bodies are fine if suffering from the usual illusion quality concerning the "sliders". In short I'd be fine if they iterate on seccross' aesthetics but pretty sure the next game won't be a part of the artificial series so I just hope they won't return to the uncanny valley style they like so much for the normiebux.

I think the new illusion game has a nice art style. CM3D2 is cool I guess, but I'm not one for it. I can't wait for the new game to see how its going to go.

That's that good shit right there.