/xivg/ - 'FINAL FANTASY XIV: HEAVENSWARD' General

The Unending Journey Edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Live Letter #29 this coming Friday
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4f273bcf59598c181bb5d87c21652393de021704

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/KnerUPn4

>Previously on /xivg/:

>new Rylai's commission

MUH CHRISTIAN EYES

im horny for catboy cocks

xth for cuttest

>tfw my journey ended

why ruin the cookies
they were perfectly fine

Highlanders

Make sure to have a good time xivg!

you don't even play anymore

Dragoon has it too with impulse rush

bard isnt reliant on crit since Barrage EA cant crit

Its more just the fact that their CDs are so short. Tornado kick and Somersault both share the same CD so you can constantly shit out oGCDs with 200+ potency with a 3 second personal stun, the highest in the game.

the diap is a nice person

same

this is bait

Thanks greencat! How is your static doing?

need an au ra male version of this

I don't think MNK is OP, I think that the good players are just gravitating towards them because the MNK strategies were discovered early on Aether and the scene right now is entirely undeveloped outside of MNK tech.

There're ranked DRGs on Aether, and BLM absolutely dominates the JP datacenters where the average rating is higher. I'm holding off on making balance judgments outside the painfully obvious ones until people actually research Feast instead of grinding it for esos.

Link it.

Highlanders

>Valsi will never carry your black Highlander futa babies

Catbois

Ah damn, I totally forgot to do one before I fanta'd
My only regret

me please

this is bait

Cute? Elins are fucking atrocious. At least Lalafell have some sense of proportion to them. Their heads are the same size as just about everyone else. Elin heads are fucking huge because they are literally a last-second race thrown together shoddily purely to fill the "small race" hole.

Seriously, there is zero thought behind Elin because BHS never thought they'd amount to anything. They have animal ears and standard ears because BHS just didn't care enough. From the waist down all they did was slightly modify Castanic female legs/hips. Everything about the Elin model is horrendously grotesque and literally the only reason anyone gives a shit about them is for being short, flat-chested animal girls with child-bearing hips. It is complete dumb luck that BHS happened to throw a bunch of shit together in just the right way that loli-loving faggots like you would have wet dreams about them.

The only problem with Lalafell is how geometric they are. If they had just a little bit more curve to them, like they do in a lot of art, they'd be perfect.

the diap is friendly

>tfw tomorrow will be the same as every other day

anyone else wish they don't wake up

I just wish I didn't have to work so I could play this game all day since I'm actually having fun with it

>lalafell apologists actually believe this

enjoy this

>see this post
>look up
>"At least Lalafell"
That's all I had to fucking read.

Post Brittany fiasco

hello where are the lalas?

Oh my..

post pits

Sniff
Sniff

you and that other xaela husbando are T E A S E S.

dear square enix:

please bring back the "Curaga is guaranteed to be a Critical Heal" effect of Conjurer's trait "Overcure". the cost reduction is laughably situational and doesn't last long enough to proc and save for appropriate timings.

I just noticed you're using my old tank glamour

Thigh gap a best

I kinda wanna go back to that Au Ra.. But no, I can't, I mustn't

Those shorts are the fucking best

I have work AND no fun

Okay pals i'm fairly indecisive as usual and this is the last question I have regarding this fanta

i tried to make a face of each to my liking but which do yall think is best? I'm leaning towards a certain one right now but i'd like opinions

thanks

left

Who?

middle one

Legacy thighs

Middle

mid

post lewd fem c@ and au ra butts

The stop ftelshit once and for all. Maybe a family member needs to be threatening?

Chemo can then be arrestigated by the police finally!

middle or left

Mid looks best. Left is generic, but worse than the other generic face 1s. Right wants a punch in the face.

Have you tried making a sad dad version?

face 4

please go back
pls

Kits Kats kuts das me dabs dabbin birbs burds sit taunt huh burbs azz

Horsefucking

i've seen you in quicksands
do you erp

Who even is that? How can you tell?

never again

>anyone else wish they don't wake up
Sometimes.

When are you gonna unban Abe from your stream

post butt

OOOOOOK OKO OKO OKO UK

i afk sometimes

i mean yeah being serious it would probably be fun every now and then but i'm far from great at it

Rylai...!

Gorilla

We have one

For sale

>the midgarsormr minion
>Paks pissing on her
>those fucking glazed muffins

?

>velvet hour

Oh bby I am in

Don't feel like that.

*hug* Feel better soon?

was leaning mid, so middle it is.

have not attempted to work with face 4, i have no desire to even try and make it into something i might like.

Made a slight adjustment to the jaw so it wasn't a little too awkwardly wide.

Last question: What kind of tail? I like the thin spiky one but I dunno, it doesn't seem to fit as well with this face.

Sorry playboys.

>Rylai and Sera are besties
>Sera hates futa and those who like futa
>Rylai loves futa

How are they friends again?

why are they peeing on them

Sera doesn't hate people for liking futa. Sera hates people who take futas over "her"self. Rylai and Sera share enough kinks that they can jack off together without a girlcock involved.

inb4 fat croc tail

It's actually my favourite tail but no doubt you'll be coaxed into taking lewd shots with it by that one degenerate, so you should keep yourself pure by not giving yourself the option.

OOK

FRIENDLY THREAD

DOOK

how the fuck is it lewd? kill yourself.

yep

>tfw you find someone with over 10,000 hours playtime

damn he couldn't mastered a skill

it's between the croc tail and the second thickest one

i dislike how the croc tail gets really thin at the base, it might not show with some of my glamours, but it's sure to show with others, which makes me hesitant, even if it's a small detail

>post a single image
>rile up an entire thread

heh, (you) farming here is too easy

i bet you've lived 10,000 hours and you've yet to master typing

here are triggers:
mado
velvet
ippiki
abe
paks
koata
pashua
team source my ass
p'roci

Rylai, no...

Okay.

Thanks, but it can't always be helped.

then change it

Maybe in the next couple of weeks
Who knows

Lance, n- well actually this one isn't bad.

holy shit those faces

Second tail option is good, decently thick, nice waggle, or first tail min length for cute rat shrimptail

how the fuck else would it attach to your ass besides going most of the way down your crack

gimme that au ra

idk man it just bugs me

Why does rylai get these pictures? Even if you manage to look past how flat out gross they usually are, they're always just badly drawn.

How much money has Rylai wasted on this shit?

I'd say maybe they don't define themselves by their fetishes but...

this is bait

you're forgetting literally every avatarfag
any one will do even the no name ones

I want to be your friend
You seem really nice.