I wish I coulds stay home all day tomorrow and do nothing

>4 days left in April
>"March" update zenny shop still not working
>No rage quit fix since release
>No dinput support
>Netcode still fucked to hell
>No news on guile release date
>players dropping the game faster than Bricks GPA
Capcoms reign of terror will finally be over soon. God Bless.

People keep spouting this nonsense that Street Fighter doing well "helps the rest of the FGC" and "helps other fighting games".

The question is...

How?

No one ever explains this shit, yet they go on repeating it ad nauseum.

WTF does Street Fighter do for other games?

Guile confirmed for April 31st

DOUDA

>tfw this is literally what I'm doing

I love having a day off in the middle of the wake. so much more bearable than a full 5 day work week.

stop making threads early or you'll regret it

So what do you guys think about The Rumble Fish 1/2?

I do this 5 days a week desu, I just have 2 days where I can't.

I've never said anything like that myself but I think it's pretty easy to see how... it gets them interested in the genre. I wouldn't be playing KoF or Tekken had I not gotten into SF.

I mean, it's like really obvious unless you're finding a reason to dislike SF, or hoping it dies so GG gets popular kek.

the same way the fast and the furious movies or the Need for Speed games get people into cars

It's association. Street Fighter is by far the most popular fighting game outside of MKX in the US, and as a result it gets people interested in other fighting games. However, the idea that Street Fighter doing well will help everything else isn't really true. It's just a chance that people will want to try other fighting games.

>It's totally coming today guys!

more people in the scene = more people that might pick up your dead game

holy shit

is anyone getting playable connections on the steam version of melty?

allows people to see other fighting games being played competitively at tournaments. it doesn't guarantee their participation, but it does open them up to seeing them and the communities in person.

other than that, it doesn't do much, because the capcom themselves don't even mention other games. i remember they wouldn't let any casters mention that fuudo came from virtua fighter since that was a non-capcom game, all they said was he was from "another game".

I want to jack o to jack o

youtu.be/vkqiC4KPeDs

All eu are asleep except for me and I'm not playing anymore today

Its the reason fighting games exist and all your dead kusoge have stolen mechanics from it

fuck

I wish I had a job