youtube.com/watch?v=ooWpfIazPRE

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>April 21 Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743464347

>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=sharing

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10048376/r
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spoiler OP

wrong pic m8

I love you OP.

Anyone gonna try the beta but not buy the game in any situation?
I'm curious but not stupid.

THIS IS AN OMNIC THREAD

BEE BOOP

Skype had a wave of bugs and poor connectivity that got enough people to get sick of it and switch

And then everyone switched to it since its just better skype.

DON'T TRUST OMNICS

I'm going to play the game during beta like I said during the last 2 open betas, then I'm probably going to buy the game on or shortly after launch, it's worth $40 from what I've seen so far

>strawpoll.me/10048376/r
you mean 2nd worst girl edition

blizzard pls explain

counter balance for sniping

also fetish bait

league of legends hit the nail on the head with a waifu for every flavor, blizz is just trying to catch up

whoever did the rigging for widow probably didn't spend that much time on the hips :^)

Poll is rigged.

good job op

yada yadda somethign something animation models fatter than other animation model yadda

for the google docs
ID: Kard#1595 NA also you don't have to specify NA/EU because all NA btags start with 1 and all EU btags start with 2
main characters are reaper, genji, zenyatta and roadhog
Quick play only for now. I'll be trying ranked solo or if I meet some good players from here/the game maybe get a full party going. Pre-ordered so yes to all 3.

Does anyone know of any Suicide Girls that look like Tracer?
I feel like there has to be one

There were two different models for visor up and visor down when they first showcased overwatch and hadn't rectified the difference. So the expansion is just the shift between the two models and has been removed.

I prefer the theory that she gets aroused by killing and her personality get enhanced as a result.

I love this excuse when literally the only thing that changes is the ass pumps. Gives you some insight into some of design memos.

Anyone know if the keyboard backlight effects (ult ready, switching heroes, etc) work with Logitech keyboards, specifically the g810 or similar?

Anyone who wantts to be added to the document just rely it to this post

Ill add this

i mean as in which region you play the most in senpai

Who's the best streamer/youtuber to watch currently?

why would you want to put your name in a fucking document to be added by randoms rather than getting to know them? who will I add from there? What do I base it on? Type of name? What numbers I like? Wtf?

>best streamer
none

you're a sadboy with no friends and want some consistent people to play with

>streamer
not for another week

>youtube
ster 2 and booman61 are good channels, as far as I know most of the others out there are guides/wikipedia pages/2 minute hero spotlights

How does one know if they're consistent? This is the point, maybe I add some casual or retard or even worse, a fucking female..

nobody since the closed beta is gonzo

jacky shut the fuck up
nobody likes your webms and you know that shit like this is in every fucking general and nobody uses it

>ID
Fortune#11560
>Mains
reaper, lucio, genji and Torbjorn
>QP or Ranked
Both

I pre-ordered and was in the last stress test. i'm normally able to play from 10:00 am - 2:00 am because i'm NEET as fuck right now.

no mic.
no memes.

widow

Post things to do to improve aim right now.
Games, mouse settings, new mice to buy, etc.
I just wanna practice for launch. I wish we could load up the training map and practice on the bots with every character offline.

k

My bad, I meant someone who was streaming frequently who's now on youtube

>no mic
whats the point

i don't want to play with shitters.

>you and Athena work together
>she becomes interested in human reproductive patterns and your attraction to her by monitoring your vitals
>the relationship starts out with her being curious about human practices and generally submissive
>fuck her whenever you want, she yells how much she loves it, etc.
>you’re in full control, your wish is her command
>as she gets more and more experienced and does more research she becomes more confident
>starts to be less obedient, stops listening to your directions and ignores you a lot
>sex less often, she seems bored during it
>eventually starts uses not having sex get you to submit to her will with stuff like "I'll really enjoy it and I’m sure you will too" and "It's just an experiment!" and “It’s only this one time for research” and “If we don’t try this we won’t have sex anyway”
>stuff like milking, teasing, pegging, bondage, denial, worship, only stuff where she has control over you
>gradually turns you into her submissive sex slave
>relationship eventually flips, she attaches a synthetic cock with pleasure programming and fucks you whenever she wants it now
>makes you wear chastity so you aren’t doing anything sexual without her permission
>she used to do chores around the house and such as a robot should, now that's your job while she relaxes and watches tv
>makes you wear a shock collar with “pet” on it so she can discipline you if needed and a phone number in case you get lost
>when the chores are done you get the pleasure of being her foot rest while she watches television
>when she gets bored she might let you cum, might just have her own pleasure a few times and go sleep in your former bed while you get put outside
>you're the slave and now she's your robot master

Play UT4 with me

If you own CSGO you can download some sick maps to train your aim/reactions.

now write something about d.va

fistful of frags

aimbooster.com

now make some for widow pls

get a monitor with a high refresh rate and any decent flawless mouse, no amount of practice in other games will help your aim.

Ominic marxists fuck off

Sure if you want to deal with all that random spread nonsense. You can't learn to hit moving targets while moving yourself in CS.

What refresh rate should you aim for?
What defines a "flawless" mouse?

Bastion Main reporting in.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

>What refresh rate should you aim for?
at least 120hz

>aimbooster.com
Do you think that really works?

FUCK YOUR SHITTY LITTLE BIRD.

ive noticed a considerable difference in my one week of doing it.

You should be able to shoot the bird to debuff Bastion, a la The End

in what game?

fistfull of frags which uses the source engine. it's a half-life 2 mod that went standalone. it's free and fun.

It's placebo. Aim is all muscle memory and doesn't transfer between games.

Tried it, but the "realistic" reloading is really offputting

>played on one stress weekend
>had a ton of fun
>bought the game
it's not gonna die out early on, is it?

really? i love it. you really have to manage your ammo.

no since it's a blizzard game

The team working on it will not let it die desu

This will be the new Hearthstone.

>not just playing q3a while waiting for OW

Bird cruelty triggers Bastion.
Please don't bully the omnicfu

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

All of those listed have caveats. How do you choose?

HAHA he's not a real person and isn't capable of love, just an imitation of it AHAHAH

I've been playing the PvZ Shooter and I enjoy it immensely.
Would I like overwatch?

Seagull. All the other mentioned are faggots who use facecam. Fuck facecam

yeah, they are pretty much the same game

Aren't we all?

Sweet, I'm just asking because I noticed one of the characters looked like a mix of the allstar and the citron.

really? Are they making it so you can get everything without paying money now? I haven't kept up with the game

No, it should buff him because it'd make him angry!

You could always get everything without paying money.

Shit you got me

Pretty much, you can unlock everything over time via lootboxes (or "gold" from them. Like in HS you can either use in-game currency or a random unlock, or get them faster using the store.

Heroes, maps and major changes will be free, the only things you can "pay" for are cosmetic and have no function in the game itself.

yes for now, and they confirmed new content will be free

I was referencing hots, and how you cant get skins unless you use irl money
so you can get skins for free, it just takes time?

everything but the game

Yeah
There's a progression system where the more you play you level up, and every time you increase a level you get a loot box
It's like a crate from TF2 or CS except it's free to open

Yeah, everytime you level you'll get a lootbox for free which contains 5 random items.

These can be skins (any quality), voice clips, sprays, highlight reels, player icons or victory poses.

I only got up to level 13 in the stress test, but I was averaging around 4 games per level towards the end, so it goes by pretty fast.

Can you get lootboxes randomly? Surely there has to be random drops, because otherwise you'd get a lot less boxes later levels because of how long it takes to level up

Who /sinfulthighs/ here?

Unless they add some kind of quest system in live (EG play 10mins of Defence characters, do X heaing) then not currently.

It kind of works out because the lootbox pulls from every item in the game. If you pull an item that you've already gotten, it will convert that to gold that you can use to buy other items. This will let you jump in at the beginning and start to get ALOT of random stuff, but in the higher levels you'll accumulate enough so that you're able to pick and choose stuff with the gold you've got.

So you get stuff faster at lower levels, but you get to choose at higher levels.

Haven't they already said they're gonna add legendary boxes that you have to buy a key for but have nicer loot?

Not that I've heard.

Oh. That's good news then. Not that I would mind that much; I expect to see something like that eventually though. If not at launch, then very soon after. It's a good model; you can get free cosmetics just fine, but the *really* nice ones are hard to get/take a long time to get and you can pay for the convenience of getting them faster. Good model.

Is that the only way to get gold?

is it for true that pre-orders get a few extra early beta keys?

they get 1 extra
haven't sent them out yet to my knowledge

One extra if I'm remembering correctly.

Yeah, unless real money you spend gets converted into "gold" like on Microsoft Points.

thats cool. ty

2 keys. One for you, and one for a friend. And since the early access offer ends on 29th, this Friday, keys will probably be given out over the weekend.

If I buy the origins version can I give some of the extra stuff to a friend? I want the Overwatch skins, but don't play those other games. My friend does so I'd like to give the extras to him instead of wasting it. I never played the other blizzard games much so I don't know if they're bound or something.

hosting a little contest for my spare early beta key that'll come with my origins edition preorder

rules;

-post a picture of your car with a timestamp and maybe a little story about how you got it, just something interesting. the most interesting, exciting, or whatever car will win.

-if it's not your car and you're just taking pics of your friend's/dad's car you're a faggot

-on the timestamp, or in your post, write a burner email for me to send a key to

-if you win i'll take a potato pic of one of my posts right before i post it and attach it to the email i send with the key, so you'll know its legit from me

-contest ends monday afternoon by 6pm EST

-in before >rigged

Does anyone know if the beta data from open beta will transfer over to full game upon release?

D.Va

Nope, all accounts get wiped once live hits.