pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUI1lf6gNfE
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=kpy1RUY5YCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GUILE WHEN

lmfao this janny

yo to the laura/ryu that was playing with me who had the lobby glitch out, imma stop for now getting all sweaty. good games.

PRUNED

i cant believe someone else played trap gunner.

back in the day that game was legendary.

that dance music OST was goat too

>a new trip
fuck off retard

GGs Yamiii.
I had to close the game out cuz I got the infinite match end screen.

What character do you want in season 2?
keep in mind if you even LOOK at the twins or rufus I'll kill your dog

UMvC3 worth $5? Thinking of picking it up

Elbow

Not even that, burning kermit OP gets the thread deleted, janny is a mad Guilty Gear fan.

stay mad that your early thread got deleted, retard.

what platform?

>tfw no sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=XUI1lf6gNfE

WHAT DO I DO AGAINST DEVILS REVERSE

well that was an early set
gg anyway

ps3

Yeah I remembered why I stopped playing that game. GG anyway

how to learn footsies

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

as what char

>Janitor is a goofy goober fanboy

fug that user, that was sick

You stopped playing? How come?

cr hp
back mp

sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

i want to smell her foot

No Decapre

No Buycapre

damn youre cool as fuck

Hi ABR

>tfw you get sweaty while playing fighting games
>tfw no matter how good you get you will always be sweaty
>tfw you can't go to tournaments because people would make fun of your sweaty ass

i dont know why i remember this shit but that fucking crazy psycho fat android clown who ends up getting skinny as shit is the first thing that pops into my mind.

shiiiet man this game was around back when shopping for games FYE's used to be a thing.

good memories

"ZANGIEF IS OP AND TOP TIER"
"KARIN NEEDS A BUFF"
PIE Smug live on his stream everyone

KI came out and it's essentially more SF4, which I loved, instead of SFV which I find painfully boring. I realize this makes me sound like a salty whiner.

>The city of hot pockets

so all you have to do in fighting games is go in when they won't poke you and whiff punish when they do ? ?

CAN ANYONE FUCKING PLAY MELTY BLOOD ON STEAM WITHOUT WADING THROUGH LEAN

u realize hes saying that to get a rise

sniff faggots are a blight on this site and society

ABR quit right?

Good night, /fgg/

I just remember roundhouse kicking my friend all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=kpy1RUY5YCQ

>sniff shitters got so incredibly asshurt over the OP pic they reported en masse

Alright, I guess KI is a bit more fast paced than SFV, yes. Hopefully the later updates brings you back. Have fun you salty whiner.

Yeah, F2P on PC and the LOL license could be huge.

We'll see.

>I'm going to assume you quoted my post without commenting on it as a way of saying that you agree with what I said.
>Like I assumed,, you are just finding a reason to hate on SF because it's obvious.
>You're acting like people are saying SF can ONLY do this for the scene when that's not the case. Multiple people have spelt it out for you so I'm really not sure where the comprehension issues are coming from.

>Street Fighter gets MOST people into the genre because it's extremely popular. Any other game can get someone into fighting games, but you don't hear about people going "My first fighting game was Melty Blood!" you fucking auts
>christ here's your (you)

The thing is that it's the Street Fighter community THEMSELVES that attribute this solely to Street Fighter. I don't hate SF. 3S and EX 2 Plus happen to be 2 of my favorite fighting games. I'm just trying to understand what they're reasoning is.

MK and Smash are just as popular, if not more so. How does SF have a better chance of drawing people into the genre than those two?

Shit, most Street Fighter players themselves actually COME from other games.

In fact, that brings up another related question. People usually state, "Man, it's great that [insert KOF/Tekken/MK/Smash/anime game/DOA player here] is picking up SFV!" or "Man it's great that players from XYZ community is picking up SFV."

Why?

That only helps Street Fighter, not those other games.

is this the guy making fun of you for sweating?

he can get u on a weight program

>didn't jump the last hit¨
ur not daigo

I KNOW SOME OF YOU AUTISTS PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME

Aw you seem nice and now I feel bad about ending the set early. I'll play more if you want.

>tried to punish ex shooting peach with a sweep

Do you have to hit the parry command for every kick?

>MK and Smash are just as popular, if not more so. How does SF have a better chance of drawing people into the genre than those two?

the large audiences that these games attract are generally not interested in playing other games or playing games beyond a casual level

Sort of, but only really the first hit has to be well timed, the rest you can just mash.

Why did Vampire Savior have an upgrade split into two different games?

>Aw you seem nice
fag
I might play you if you can go up to at least 3am
else I won't get much practice from it
don't force yourself to play for me, I could just go play ds3 then sleep and play someone later on tomorrow

why would you subject yourself to steam melty when caster is available

I actually got into playing SFIV and SFV because of skullgirls. SFIV was much to difficult execution wise and I remember Mike Z saying he made his game easy to execute and hard to master like Marvel 2 which I enjoyed casually as well. Now I have a stick and know the names an everything.

Ok I have to ask... is Melty Blood and Fate in the same universe/world?

apparently not, i timed them all right in that webm but apparently you can just mash it out, except for the first hit, and when she switches legs, you need a wait a few frames before mashing it again, and then wait another few frames for the last kick

CPS2 memory limit
Saturn has the best vsav version

explain the kermit meme to me I've never played GG

Eh lets do it.

>no fighting game character based off the white nigga from Born Invincible.

Why even live?

>mfw capcom couldn't even get dubbers to say the correct name for Gouken tatsu in ogSF4

yea kind of, it's a shared nasuverse

90% of it incomprehensible garbage that conflicts with itself though, nasu needs a fucking editor who knows what they are doing

You're only looking at it from a sales perspective, but you have to realize daigo brought in a lot of players through evo 04 and 09. When sf brings ppl in its also because sf2 was extremely popular and that game let others get into other fgs on a casual level.

Not the same user, but thats my take

BOY HE BOUTTA DO IT

Yes, there are some straight interactions. For example Shirou (F/SN) getting help from Touko (KnK) who also had the glasses that Shiki (Tsukihime) uses.

ki = normie masher trash
sfv = the opposite of that

What happened to the old thread?

Is the janitor deleting posts in this thread discussion why the other thread was deleted?

Anyone up to run some sets i need practice with my shitty Laura

How is it like SF4?
But I like that KI really punishes you if you fuck up your footsies.

Do you guys double tap all your buttons? Also do you use the macro button to double tap ex specials?

ded

hi guys

how many fucking kermit pics do you motherfuckers have

yes, archers cloak is said to be given to him by Ciel in the timeline he's from

wth janny the OP was fighting game related

w-w-w-what?

Isn't their only 3 Darkstalker games?

what's with all the Kermit

>ki = normie masher trash
>sfv = the opposite of that

Other than Combo Assist (which actually becomes a detriment past low-level play), what makes KI "normie masher trash"?

.tv/capcomfighters

ITS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

For Guile.

because of his mouth, Kermit always seems like hes laughing or hes incredulous that he is being burned alive/crucified/whatever

>tfw the genjin gary user isn't here to genjin gary the kermit posting

You know why he did it

The sniff wasn't up to his standards

its normie maser trash cause he said so dont doubt him

dumb frogposters

it's popular f2p garbage, looks like it was made in 2005, and plays like a worse sf4 without any of the execution or cool tech

>mfwanamericanwasfreenearme.jpg

Go look in the wiki

what's the point of dashing? how does it change footsies?

does it just force preemptive poking

anti-gg uprising NOW

dashing is footsies