/wtg/ - Whiny Teenagers General

German Players Edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition
fanfiction.net/search.php?keywords="war thunder"&ready=1&type=story

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

>place to actually discuss the game (warning: infested with naziboos)
warthunder.reddit.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFVC5cWpgM8
change.org/p/wtg-change-tom-s-morgan-s-name-to-tammy?recruiter=80213660&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_merchandise_authorization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>same edition
literally hang yourself

>Whiny Teenagers General

I like this change

ts.gonnahate.org

I don't understand this meme. Care to explain?

>same edition

>same edition

You're actually retarded, senpai.

discord link?

ts.gonnahate.com

Gr8 pic.

thanks, I took it at the last wtg meet up

thats actually gumby in the dress

fuck off Boredom

youtube.com/watch?v=oFVC5cWpgM8

I tried enabling crossfire guys

I don't think it worked desu

Just so everyone knows, it's not me who posted this. I linked it for the TS because Grouch asked if I spawncamped for the kills and I fugged up the video yesterday. I don't want to blog or for le ebin shitposting to start again.

t. Gumby

Reminder: Gas and laugh @ teebs lamo

That's fucking pathetic.
How old is this fag?

looks good to me

t. gaijin artist in charge of the clouds

Creating a new General where we can actually post things from the game and not the usual TS drama/faggotry when

>Insulting Lohere
TOO FAR
O
O

F
A
R

Gas the bottled water industry cloud war now

>posting anything in a yak

oh boy you're gonna get lots of sympathy

Fuck off naziboo

not actually naziboo tbqh

just pointing out no one's going to give any sympathy to a yak player

>it's a naziboo in his hard to use up down machine complains about everything

you tried

outplayed, learn to aim

They still

STILL
T
I
L
L

HAVEN'T FIXED THE THING WHERE YOUR LAST MAN STANDING GOES INTO LOADER POSITION.

The monarch butterfly or simply monarch (Danaus plexippus) is a milkweed butterfly (subfamily Danainae) in the family Nymphalidae. Other common names depending on region include milkweed, common tiger, wanderer, and black veined brown. It may be the most familiar North American butterfly, and is considered an iconic pollinator species.Its wings feature an easily recognizable black, orange, and white pattern, with a wingspan of 8.9–10.2 cm (3½–4 in) The viceroy butterfly is similar in color and pattern, but is markedly smaller and has an extra black stripe across each hind wing.

The eastern North American monarch population is notable for its annual southward late-summer/autumn migration from the United States and southern Canada to Mexico. During the fall migration, monarchs cover thousands of miles, with a corresponding multi-generational return north. The western North American population of monarchs west of the Rocky Mountains often migrates to sites in California but has been found in overwintering Mexican sites as well. Monarchs were transported to the International Space Station and were bred there

Commonly and easily mistaken for the similar viceroy butterfly, the monarch’s wingspan ranges from 8.9 to 10.2 centimetres (3.5–4.0 in).The upper sides of the wings are tawny-orange, the veins and margins are black, and in the margins are two series of small white spots. Monarch forewings also have a few orange spots near their tips. Wing undersides are similar, but the tips of forewings and hindwings are yellow-brown instead of tawny-orange and the white spots are larger.The shape and color of the wings change at the beginning of the migration and appear redder and more elongated than later migrants. Wings size and shape differ between migratory and non-migratory monarchs. Monarchs from eastern North America have larger and more angular forewings than those in the western population.

Monarch flight has been described as "slow and sailing".

Adults exhibit sexual dimorphism. Males are slightly larger than females and have a black patch or spot of androconial scales on each hindwing (in some butterflies, these patches disperse pheromones, but are not known to do so in monarchs). The male's black veins on his wings are lighter and narrower than those of females.

fuck off boredom

The range of the western and eastern populations of the monarch butterfly expands and contracts depending upon the season. The range differs between breeding areas, migration routes, and winter roosts.

In North America, the monarch ranges from southern Canada through northern South America. It has also been found in Bermuda, Cook Islands, Hawaii, Cuba and other Caribbean islands the Solomons, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Australia, New Guinea, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, the Azores, the Canary Islands, South Africa, Gibraltar, Philippines, North Africa[21] and Honolulu. It appears in the UK in some years as an accidental migrant. No genetic differences between monarch populations exist. Reproductive isolation has not created subspecies.

Overwintering populations of D. plexippus are found in Mexico, California, along the Gulf coast, year-round in Florida, and in Arizona where the habitat has the specific conditions necessary for their survival. Their overwintering habitat typically provides access to streams, plenty of sunlight (enabling body temperatures that allow flight), and appropriate roosting vegetation, and is relatively free of predators. Overwintering, roosting butterflies have been seen on basswoods, elms, sumacs, locusts, oaks, osage-oranges, mulberries, pecans, willows, cottonwoods, and mesquites. While breeding, monarch habitats can be found in agricultural fields, pasture land, prairie remnants, urban and suburban residential areas, gardens, trees, and roadsides – anywhere where there is access to larval host plants. Habitat restoration is a primary goal in monarch conservation efforts. Habitat requirements change during migration. During the fall migration, butterflies must have access to nectar-producing plants. During the spring migration, butterflies must have access to larval food plants and nectar plants.

>calls himself boredom
>actually pretty interesting

pottery

Or the bug where the last man will timer for driver and gunner simultaneously despite no driver control input (and he'll always go into driver).

I'm not even exaggerating when I say it happens to me more often than it works normally. Sometimes it even does one timer for driver, doesn't switch, and then does a driver/gunner timer all over again. And let's not forget that this is all even before I can start a timer to switch to the gun.

I'm just waiting for the day when it'll say 'rare LMS timer bug fixed' so I can hire some Chechens to firebomb their office, it's by far the most common bug I encounter and happens most of the time when I'm put into LMS.

The monarch undergoes the four stages of complete metamorphosis:

Eggs

The eggs are derived from materials ingested as a larva and from the spermataphores received from males during mating. Eggs are laid singly on the underside of a young leaf of a milkweed plant during the spring and summer months. The eggs are cream-colored or light green, ovate to conical in shape, and about 1.2×0.9 mm in size. The eggs weigh less than 0.5 mg each and have raised ridges that form longitudinally from the point to apex to the base. Though each egg is 1/1000th the mass of the female, she may lay up to her own mass in eggs. Females lay smaller eggs as they age. Larger females lay larger eggs. The number of eggs laid by a female, who may mate several times, ranges from 290 to 1180. Females lay their eggs on milkweed that make their offspring less sick. Eggs take 3 to 8 days to develop and hatch into larva or caterpillars. Monarchs will lay eggs along the southern migration route

>he thinks it's boredom instead of the shitposting Australian who posts copypasta of patents, telemarketing, random articles and all sorts of weird shit

The caterpillar goes through five major, distinct stages of growth and after each one, it molts. Each caterpillar, or instar, that molts is larger than the previous as it eats and stores energy in the form of fat and nutrients to carry it through the nonfeeding pupal stage.

The first instar caterpillar that emerges out of the egg is pale green and translucent. It lacks banding coloration or tentacles. The larvae or caterpillar eats its egg case and begins to feed on milkweed. It is during this stage of growth that the caterpillar begins to sequester cardenolides. The circular motion a caterpillar uses while eating milkweed prevents the flow of latex that could entrap it.

The second instar larva develops a characteristic pattern of white, yellow and black transverse bands. It is no longer translucent but is covered in short setae. Pairs of black tentacles (stinkhorns) begin to grow. One pair grows on the thorax and another pair on the abdomen.

The third instar larva has more distinct bands and the two pairs of tentacles become longer. Legs on the thorax differentiate into a smaller pair near the head and larger pairs further back. These third stage caterpillars began to eat along the leaf edges.

The fourth instar has a different banding pattern. It develops white spots on the prolegs near the back of the caterpillar.

The fifth instar larva has a more complex banding pattern and white dots on the prolegs, with front legs that are small and very close to the head.

>he thinks it's [insert known player here]

It's like you autists want to be the exact opposite of anonymous on this anonymous mongolian fishing lure crafting forum.

Fuck off Crabe King

>Lunch with boredom and Gumby

DELETE THIS

Why do some bong tanks carry 7.62mm while others use 7.92mm?
Were they to stupid for ammo standarization?

Long answer? Yes.

So in everything except SB a Flight Stick seems to be actively worse than a mouse. Shame.

Combo Thrust lever with Mouse aim = Y/N?

only if you're new to joystick, which by and large pretty much everyone is

I mean, that's exactly why Sim exists. For people with joysticks.

Joystick in RB only if you're bored of shitting on people with the mouse. It won't ever be as competitive, but you can still do well and have much more fun with it if you put some time in.

The Typhoon is a pretty fucking awesome plane

what kind of shermans are those?

>being this wetarded

>he didn't get the joke

I'm Bane

Threadly reminder to sign this petition so the qt blue haired femboy will be a true trap :3c
change.org/p/wtg-change-tom-s-morgan-s-name-to-tammy?recruiter=80213660&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

Top kek. The Saitek drivers are totally fucked. When I move the Thrust lever (as shown in WEBM) the other sliders on the thing randomly change position.

Even better: If I unplug the thing, My mouse stops working, windows keeps making a dinging sound and I have to reset my computer.

what the serious shit Saitek?

sounds like someone needs to RMA

I hate the the spotting in this game
>In 109
>Spitshitters tries to UFO all over me
>Get on his tail
>He dives
>Map is all low level clouds all the way to 5000m
>Following him and catching up a bit
>He goes up a bit and the second he hits the cloud layer he totally disappears from all sight and on the minimap
>Go into cloud as well
>Less than 10 seconds later he's somehow on my six and instantly kills me

RMA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_merchandise_authorization

>Tammy Morgan will never wrap her lips around your dick

Newfag here. What controls should I be going for? Mouse / simplified / relaistic?

I tried in a test flight, and Mouse seems the easiest to me, getting me pretty much where I point at but I feel like I'm lacking control. On takeoff it automatically turns up my gear (I wanna do that!) and it won't let me crash my plane if I do something like a low fly and then try to bank. (seems to want to prevent me from clipping the wing on the ground so it only lets me turn if I gain a bit of altitude). This seems annoying.

In Realistic mode it seems I can do whatever I want but as of now, I'm too terrible to actually hit anything. Is this a case of "git gud" or is it actually kinda difficult on KB/M?

>new
mouseaim

>cant hit
>practice

Why the fuck are you worrying about control schemes as a newbie? You don't even know half the controls yet and you're trying to change them.

Use mouse aim if you are using mouse, anything else is pretty much useless unless you have a joystick. There's also an option to let you turn off the restrictions for flight somewhere in the settings

>weeb
>complaining about matchmaking
>against planes completely unfit for meta

Fuck off.

Happy Wednesday my dudes

I'm at uni and all i have is a Surface Pro 4 (Intel 520) Think i can run Warthunder on slav settings?

I see nothing

Hey nabtuso, sneaking into uni to creep on little girls is not cool, you're almost 35.

I'm looking trough them.
And I'm worrying about control schemes because I wanna see how the plane is controlled best.

Thanks. I disabled control restriction and auto control landing gear. I think flaps is ok? Will see when I get more into the game.

Probably. You might even be able to play on low (not ultra low).

w-what

i'm 20

Best belt for Mk108?

rice

Noobfag here. In an earlier thread people said T3 is the place to be. Is there anything there to be recommended that I should work towards? Because I have no Idea what's good really.

Ki-43-III, A7M2, Ki-61s and K-44s. J2M2 is also comically undertiered. N1K is good too, so is Ki-84.

I'd honestly recommend looking at other trees though, the japanese tree is pretty sparse.

>being a weeb

Ki-43-III Otsu

>not being a weeb

>playing M60
>getting rekt at every corner by Chiefs, T-10Ms and Leopards
>decide to unwind by bringing up a T-54 47, IS-3 and T-34-100 lineup to do some clubbing
>first match
>killed by a completely invisible Tiger II

I was focusing on them because I heard they were pretty good dogfighters with tight turns. that appealed to me. Then I didn't switch much because I didn't want to repeat the grind in the other trees.

but they seem a bit slow. In some matches when I try to chase somebody the distance just slowly increases.
Hope you like my Skin. Made it myself.

Thanks will look into that.

So to actually advance there I have to buy a few T2 planes right? No need to actually fly them just have them and then go into T3 research?

>being bad
>not being good

You deserve to be punched in the face for making that abomination.

Why. In. The. Fuck. Does the Jagdtiger cost 14k to repair? And the Ostwind to Coelian also cost 11-14k, with expensive ammo.

I'm losing lions at the same rate I'm making them when I don't have premium on.

You want easy beginner aircraft? Play Britain, concentrate on spitfires.

Difficulty imo goes USA>Russia>Germany/Japan>Britain, or something like that.

Yeah I like it too. Just kinda sad that the game doesn't do realistic damage models. Every part just has a "normal" and a "damaged" skin, so even if you just scrape your wing on the floor it will have bullet holes.

Do I need to stick around to the end of the battle if I fucked it up? Or can I leave and still get points?

Still get the
points.

T. Spitshitter.

Teaboo genocide when?

>I don't have premium

Shame the roll rate is comparable to B-29. Also you are teamed with Spits and they are worse type of cancer.
Use mouse aim. Go into control, then instructor and turn off all that shit. Instructor basically take control of your plane near ground which is annoying especially on combat but you can turn it off.

Whatever you load it will be shit that spark 90% of time.
Japs got variety of good planes. A6M and Ki-43 are good dogfighters, Ki-61 and J2M2 are excellent energy fighters. Go for Ki-84 next, it's absolutely fucking beast plane, basically Jack of all trades which is good in every area.

>tfw so done with grinding that I just want to convert xp to the falcon and rape with APDS

>Having a good ass game
>Have 4 kills, 3 enemies left I am confident I can take on with my teammate who is left
>Enemies go to AF to land and rearm/refuel
>I do the same
>Coming in on my usual landing approach
>Deploy flaps
>Gear down
>About to touchdown
>PING 999
>Aircraft literally translates straight down into the ground

Considering suicide rn desu

>he missed the sputnik decal

ded thread

>no shitposting is bad