Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Best storage edition.

Scheduled maintenance will last from April 26th, 01:00 EDT to April 27th, 01:00 EDT.

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda (Former main Server, transfer happened and now everyone is in Fedimian, maybe some /tosg/ anons are still there)
Fedimian (Patrician Server)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222188.1a2139445561.15213e45546695a5.2136415a61719a
exhentai.org/g/897400/ba2c128c1c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone kill me

tfw made it into the OP again

3/3 suckas

first for no discordfags allowed

FIRST FOR

WE LIKE CUTE GIRLS

CUTE BOIS OUT!
CUTE GIRLS IN!

I just want to be cute and heal my party. Is that so hard?

I missed these OPs

Will do good buddy.

Lolipan is shit.
Sword2 is shit.
Linkers are the best.

Welikeboys when?

>discordags are this egoistic
holy fucking shit

perfect

This chat program is causing a lot of discord among the members of this community.

always know your swordboys

Who /cute/ here

Leave the drama in the old thread please

>mfw im posting shit posts against discord when im actually on the discord

>tfw dopplegoon

Join my party during bosses and you're guaranteed a cube.

t. york

You have 3 second to name the most overated class ever

GO !

fencer
t. york

Alchemist

Priest

Plague Doctor, easily

Hey me too

>thought the thread would die for the day long maintenance and everyone would go do something else
>shitposting in full force instead

HATE OUT

PARDONER IN

Plague Doctor

t. Kabbalist

Wiz3Mementalist3Warlock
Cleric2Priest3ChapPD
Any good-build™ archers ever

Any R7 class (except Featherfoot and Cannoneer)

feminine/girly > valley > pretty > boyish > bohemian

t. trap expert

What would make swordies not shit /tosg/?

I'll repost it here because I'm seriously considering it

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222188.1a2139445561.15213e45546695a5.2136415a61719a

make every sword a fencer
t. York

Bikini/one piece costumes

>only started posting at the tail end of the thread
>still got one post in
I might have the talent for this.

Skills with STR scaling

reddit
>lots of useful addon
discord
>world boss, timers, and guilds
anti-discord posters
>shitposts, whining, and being under level 100

why can't the anti-discord crowd get banned? one of you who hate discord explain what you ever added to this thread besides whining you fat loser

how horrible is it to play a swordsman at like 250+?

I feel like I been spoiled by playing a cleric, I have like no downtime and I never ever spent money on potions or anything besides maybe firewood and I rarely use it anyways. But then I switched to an archer and I started getting destroyed here and there by a few bosses with a shitload of aoe and being butt raped by ground poison and what not.

I really want to level swordsman because they flash their panties a lot, but I'm afraid I'll be chugging potions non stop and be poor as fuck, also i heard you start losing money when you die at high levels which sounds horrible.

I wonder what Koenig's hair smells like right now...

heres take a you

I've seen some posts saying that Swrd used to be OP in the previous versions of the game, what changed?

Yeah I'm getting close to 5k potions chugged as a swordsman already

Level went higher than 200

you lose money in "dungeons" that you get teleported out of, like bailey, mauso, mage tower, etc.

you might think this image is just a meme
but it is 100% true

playing swordie is a nightmare, the second the game goes f2p I'm going to roll a new class with my friend

After 250 levels, I just have no desire to continue on

>but I'm afraid I'll be chugging potions non stop and be poor as fuck

I got glug glug glug at around ~220 ish, but grinding in 200+ zones more than pays for repairs and potions

Why both with the copypasta in the OP if you won't update it?

no patch link?

You aint helping either.

Honestly, the biggest problem is the flood of people not even playing the game clinging desperately to this shit posting bandwaggon for some god awful reason.

Just report them and fucking stop replying.

Discord sucks

Shit, just like the rest of him smells, because he is shit. People who aren't smart enough to figure out how to build or social enough to be able to take advice don't shower or take care of themselves either, user.

>explain
well it's funny to shitpost about it some people are genuinely autistic and are incapable of even using it
this makes people scared and see it as a clique, which it is not although there are overbearing people in it but this happens in every public group
discord can get as bad as the thread tbqh but having a name attached to you keeps it in control

end your life

Smells like bad stats.

but do you have any idea about how much you lose? is it a fixed amount?

100k per death

It's either a fixed amount or something like 5%. I lost like... 14k? or so when i had 280k.

Please help me, thank you.

HELLO!

You lose silver on 3star maps. 2% of the silver your character is carrying per death.

Looks like a basic bitch support build to me user

Nobody really cares about your skills since you won't be doing anything important anyway

Hello!

Oh fuck, I missed the memo that people were transferring to Fedi. Some of you are still here on Klai, r-right? I'm not stuck here with the discordfags all by myself, right ;-;?

so after skyliner nerf there's absolutely no broken meme build that makes a swordsman viable? except for the shinobi gimmick?

there's no equivalent of PD+stoneskin, mementalist, ranger>fletcher, scout>musketeer, quarrel+anything, etc? not a single cookie cutter faceroll thing you can build and feel disgusted by being grossly overpowered and bandwagoning in a popular meme? is that why swordsman is dead because he has no meme?

I thought people were joking when they said they would just level a templar and quit to play their actual mains.

Discord is so far from /tosg/ at this point you might as well just stop coming here. There is absolutely nothing in common aside from both communities are shitposters, just the discordshitters are normalfag blogposters too. I'm pretty ashamed to lurk /tosg/ all the time when this random offshoot community exists that for some reason considers itself as /tosg/.

Everyone is in discord except a few persons
The total IP in these threads are always near the same amount of people online in Discord

i am so sorry user ;_;

but you will need to learn how to live with discordfags ;_;

Damn...

Swordsman isn't dead, you're just relegated to a mobbing/'tanking' role

Your damage is pretty much insignificant compared to rangers and wizards and even cleric dps classes and so the only thing you have that they don't that makes you useful is the ability to taunt a bunch of mobs, or the boss and soak up damage

The cookie cutter Fencer and Doppel/Dragoon builds will all work for this perfectly fine

But you won't faceroll anything as a swordie

>discordfags shitting up /tosg/

Oh boy, it's the same clique that destroyed /rog/ with shitposting

Okay.

Thank you.

I'm not a bitch, though. Healers are an important member of the team!

Nah, you're just a bitch that loves cock. Simple as that.

Daily remind that shitposters can't ruin threads without (you) replying to their bait. (you) are part of the reason why the thread is filled with cancer.

>Oh boy, it's the same clique that destroyed /rog/ with shitposting
>Says who is presumably a mod, because otherwise he would be full of shit for saying that.

I'm going to bed.

Make sure you update your Tree of Savior clients, boys and girls!

>mfw discordfags will kill /ToSG/ the same happened with clique and /ROG/

welp it was fun, see you space cowboy.

Swordsman was never OP it's essentially the Jeigan class; starts off OP and then doesn't really have any growth potential.

So where are the Klaipedophiles meeting up after the server is back? Our usual spot in the woods good?

>he doesn't know discord is /xivg/

welcome newfriend

but half the discord doesnt even play tos

That's not true, and very rude of you to say.

Please apologize.

In his defense, sluts serve a very important role in our community. Have you not read Dropout?

exhentai.org/g/897400/ba2c128c1c/

>we will never get this kind of price on Klaipedo.

Healers are pure and cute.
Please do not attribute lewd behaviors to them.

Good, stay there.

Actually, that doesn't work. They'll just flood the thread with posts. /rog/ already went through this. The only way to save things is via moderation but that never happens.

Yes Entrance to meme forest channel 2

only a few euros transferred, klai is the games premier server and will always be the most established and respected server

cheaper on orsha

what've you faggots been playing in the downtime?

That is the price defaulted to the spear on klapistan.

>Audra for 500k
WHAT SERVER IS THIS?

I AM REROLLING THIS BITCH RIGHT NOW

Do you not know how to hide posts? Also you can just keep making new threads.

>Our usual spot in the woods good?
you mean the one stolen by the leddit discord group xd

are you afraid of the 2 /tosg/ towers that are there

Rocket League since it went on sale this past weekend, and watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

How can you prove that you're actually a girl when you're really a boy?

Vakarine

DaS3/Rocket League's new update/csgo

jerking off, shitposting and watching hearthstone streams

Towers are ch1 only

>tfw we was a good family

fucking reddit ;_;