- 4/20-4/27
- Archer Gilgamesh 5*
- Saber Arturia 5*
- Berserker Lancelot 4*
- Caster Gilles 3*
- Lancer Diarmuid 3*

>[Fate/Zero "Special Event"]
- 4/27-5/11
- Servants that you should level for the event: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid and Hassan
- EVENT PAGE RELEASED cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/krhyob/

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Update coming out in late April/early May that includes 6th bond point (+10 unique CE unlocked by reaching max bond for 10 servants), present box history UI and ability to change ascension art used by command cards during battles
- 10 quartz if you login during Grand Party 2016 5/3 4:00JST - 5/6 JST3:59

>Datamine
pastebin.com/LDRZ5ac5

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2016/6jfmen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for clown!

Siegfried

xth for slavsuit gil

>tfw not enough fous for best boy

I hope Assassin Kerry removes his hood.

xth for saber

LIZ THREAD

SLAY THE GAYS

Still waiting for Semi-Sama

Assassin With Three Arts Cards and Arts NP Edition

I want Medb to step on my testicles.

best daughteru

>more money than god
>chooses to walk around in a tracksuit of all things

He can afford to have shit fashion-sense, clearly.

I don't see any of Gilgamesh's sons or daughters as heroic spirits. Maybe his offspring was weak shit to qualify. Lancelot beats him in that retrospect.

How many quartz we got from early March until now?
Around 150 to 200?

Not enough

>Takeuchi is actually trying to differentiate Nero from Arturia now
Remember when she was literally Arturia rather than Arturia with eyelashes, hair intakes, greener eyes and bigger tits?

>he doesn't slav around

Shit taste senpai desu

Fuck off, stay in the old thread if you want to continue with your dick waving contest.

GOOD SNEK

>not liking slavsuit

I want to marinate her eggs with my cum and make her a mommy!

Trackies are comfy though

Seriously?
Not even that many?
Is it around 120ish then?

Why slav around when you could be fabulous instead?

Sensei is ready for tomorrow

>tfw no gil to squat with

Fuck off

Reminder Gilfags think everyone is a faggot like them.

The only way a jetfag would fuck Lancelot is if he was a female like Arturia, faggots.

What's with his obsession with crop tops?

Did Apocrypha say that servants could or couldn't get pregnant? I remember it being brought up at one point but can't remember the verdict.

Genderbent saberface king Midas as a berserker when

Tbh senpai baka

>he would fuck arturia

Pretty gae senpai

Wow get a load of this homo, learn to have fun baka desu senpai

Right on Jetbro. Fucking Gilfags

I was sad Shirou took his jacket off in the anime, we could've had a full on slav battle, instead we got only 75% slav

No they can't but it makes my dick hard everytime just pumping mana into Jack trying too also using a command seal to order her to ovulate and get pregnant.

when does the maintenance start?

40 minutes.

Read op

You have odd fetishes user

maintenance when?

Next week

How long is this maint "supposed" to be?

There is nothing strange in wanting to impregnate an abortion ghost.

how do i put anime in the waiting room?
i do like to add cross ange to the playlist

7 hours.

It was canceled they canceled the event and the game is going offline and not coming back

maintenance in 5 ?

5 months

If only.

It starts in half an hour and will be 7 hours.

7h

I want my golden week gacha damm it.

Name one (1) retcon in the nasuverse.

Protip: There are none.

6 hours senpai

maintenance when?

Caster's Master

Avenger is a class unique to Angra Manyu

Would Gilgamesh had treated Saber right if she accepted to be his wife?

news.fate-go.jp/2016/6jfmen/
^Here is the maintenace tonight^
No more need to ask.

Arturia is at her best when she is put in her place by the superior Saber

Unless the 7 Grand Servants can be referred to as as 'counter guardians', what exactly the servant system was based on.

UBW animu takes a place in different continuity than VN.

No. He would get bored pretty fast. He likes her because she won't submit to him. Unreachable star and all that.

maintenance in2?

That was never actually stated, people just assumed it for some reason. I always knew it was the other way, that this wasn't Angya Manyu class, but it wasn't until Grand Order that I could finally show those fags.

It was a class that was suited "for Angya to fit into" but that wasn't "Angya Manyu class".

No, he would probably ignore her.

Are you retarded?

That was never a hard fact, just empty fanon that idiots proclaimed loudly. I always supported non-Angra Avengers, just like I still support non-Buddha Saviors.

What?

FGO Nero Bride never went to the moon cell and is in love with you. Retconned right after Nasu went to the bank.

We didnt' know anything about caster's master in the VN, they just gae us info on him.

Shit. Wikis are not to be trusted. I should have listened to my High School teachers.

>Enkidu and Gilshit need to team up vs Gugalanna
>meanwhile UNRIVALED can just KoH it.

>look at me I always knew from the start I have this deep understanding of the franchise no one else has :^)

Nasu said the servants were based on 7 counter guardians that restrict Primate Murder, but in London we learned that the servant system was an imitation of the "Heroic Spirit Summoning" ritual that calls the 7 Grand Servants.
However, some people bitch if you call grand servants counter guardians.

Ushiwakamaru is the best

No one else qualifies for the saver class.

>that nero isn't nero bride even if they share sprites
>she is just nero that happens to look exactly like bride

Ain't that the truth

I think I remember hearing at one point that Arturia would only qualify as a Saber-class servant. Could be pulling that one out of my ass though.

So Saber Lancelot (young Lancelot) is going to be some smug motherfucker, right?

>Shit. Wikis are not to be trusted.

80% of the wiki is just bullshit they made up on the spot. Its stated on Nobu's page on the wiki that her ability to counter high divine or mysterious things wouldn't work against Karna or Gilgamesh, but that was never said within canon worth anything.

That's just them bullshitting to keep their favorites as stronger.

The 7 are not Counter Guardians, they're Guardians, different stuff

They wouldn't just like they wouldn't work against UNRIVALED

>Wikishit are Gilfags
Wew, I guess that's why they get their info from there. They made it after all.

You're mixing up two different things based on a loose thread you think is connected, but isn't.

It was said that seven grands were made to stop a planet threat way back in time. When this was first mentioned people instantly ran with it thinking "What do they meant planet threat? They must mean Primate Murder! That must be in reference to that Nasu quote back in the day about Primate Murder being held back by seven guardians!"

None of this is right, its just people taking two plus two to mean seven.

Mithra
Krishna
Jesus

>22:00

>While Gilgamesh and Karna have high Divinity, they are strong heroes able to match her directly.

There is nothing wrong with this. She has advantage against them, but that doesn't mean it's an auto-win. She's still a mediocre Servant and certain powerhouses can beat her despite her having the advantage.

>Forgetting about Jesus

Stupid

>Krishna I've got bad news for you

You're missing the point I am making. If they are not connected, then it was a retcon. Ignore the threat Grand Servants were made to fight; Nasu said servants were based on the 7 counter guardians who restrict Primate Murder, and now says they're based on the Grand Servants.
Either they are the same (which would imply that's what the Grand Servants fight, but is irrelevant to the point at hand), or it was a retcon.

>4/1
?

>There is nothing wrong with this.
Nice try Gilfag.

He thinks she's joking because it's april fools.